Louise, My Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, Jesse. Is this what you did to Chrissy too?" she whimpered.

"Yes honey," he replied.

"Mmmm, I can't imagine why she went back to Australia ..." she mumbled as he softly kissed her mound through the front of her panties. Placing little kisses all over the white cotton triangle covering her sex. "Oooooh ...."

"Such pretty panties you wear Lou ... so sexy on you ... you're so beautiful darling," he whispered, as he continued to place little kisses all over the fabric, both his hands now cupping her bottom, lifting her off the bed even more. He was now also kissing the crotch of her panties, beginning to lick her up and down through the cloth. "Mmmm, sweetie, you're starting to get a little wet down here, aren't you?"

"Oooh, Jesse, yes I'm on fire. I love what you're going baby, don't ever stop! Ooooooh, yes, make me cum in my panties for you baby .... mmmmmmm, Jess."

Then Louise looked up at me, a glazed and confused look in her eyes. "Tom, this is wonderful for me darling, I'm feeling so naughty. I can feel how hard you are underneath me too honey, mmmm, play more with my boobies, yes, yes that's it baby, I want to be unfaithful and so naughty ...."

Jesse was now licking and kissing her passionately through the wet cotton covering her crotch, he'd clamped his mouth against her mons and I could feel that she was fast approaching her orgasm. I felt as though my chest would explode. Her left hand had reached behind her back and was cupping my balls, teasing them, through my briefs as I rubbed my hard cock against her back. Her other hand was holding the back of Jesse's head, encouraging him to lick her even harder.

Louise was on the brink of her first orgasm with Jesse, gasping for air, as he pulled away from her, his eyes smouldering, his cock bursting to get out of the top of his boxer briefs.

"Aaaw, Jesse, NOOO!" Lou screamed. "Please don't stop ... I'm so close, I wanna cuuummmm!"

"I'm going to fuck you Louise, and fuck you really hard! I've had enough of your teasing," he said, almost sounding angry and desperate. I watched, aghast and helpless, as he pulled down the front of his briefs and saw his big cock leap out. Louise and I groaned in unison.

He didn't bother to pull his underwear down any further than the top of his thighs, and he just held his erect cock in his right hand as he yanked the leg elastic of her knickers to the side and simply pushed into her. "And this is what happens to girls who tease men with their panties Louise!" he cried, sliding into her like a knife into soft butter.

Louise screamed and orgasmed before he'd even gone all the way inside of her. "Ooooh Jesse, oh fuck, ooh yes ..... oooooooh I'm cumming for you babe ...ahhhhhh! Fuck, Tom .... ooooh I'm falling ..."

Her body shook violently as her climax surged through her. My girlfriend had been unfaithful to me, she was being sexed by my best friend. Our fantasy had become a reality. Jesse was fucking the love of my life. And she was still leaning against me, pushing back as I came in my briefs, spurting into the cotton, not able to control myself.

Jesse started to fuck her and he was riding her hard, almost brutally, not even letting her first orgasm subside, hardly giving her time to breathe. Although she was so close to me, with my hands still cupping her breasts though her top, her nipples stiff like little buttons, he leaned forward and kissed her as she bucked back at him, pushing up against him as he thrust down and into her. Her legs wrapped around the back of his legs as they kissed passionately just inches from my face. It was the strangest feeling, I felt sort of alone, but was aware that I was witnessing the most erotic sight of my life.

My girlfriend was being fucked by my best friend.

Their bodies were leaning against me as they consummated their passion for each other, and then I felt Louise being lifted away from me ... Jesse had his arms wrapped around her and he was pulling her away from me! He lifted Lou up as he moved until he was sitting back on his heels, kneeling, with her sitting on top of him, still impaled on him, moving her legs out and behind him, wrapping them around his back ... and then they started fucking in a way I had never seen before. She was holding on to him with her arms around his neck, his hands were cupping her bottom, lifting her up and down - she was bouncing up and down on his cock.

They were fucking each other.

They were still kissing and I could see his hard cock grazing against the leg elastic of her innocent girly panties, as he sawed in and out of her - the soft white cotton cupping most of her bottom. My best friend's cock fucking my girlfriend's pussy, his balls slapping against the inside of her thighs. They were muttering to each other, whispering staggered words of passion and then I heard her say, "Tease my bum hole darling, I need to cum again with you quickly ... please baby, pleeeasseeee ..."

I watched, stunned, as Jesse lightly fingered the bud of her anus, teasing it through the panty cloth. Hearing her gasp with pleasure, I slid my hand down under the waist elastic of my sodden briefs and started masturbating again ... not really able to help myself or realise quite what was going on.

And as Louise was riding on his cock, bucking up and down on her way to her second orgasm, they stopped kissing and she buried her face in the nape of his neck, moaning with each stroke of Jesse's cock hitting her cervix, holding onto him tightly. Jesse looked up and saw me masturbating. He gave me the most amazing smile ... he was sort of saying thank you ... isn't this fun ... I've wanted this so much ... and I could see him looking at me jacking off in my briefs, his eyes glued to my hand in my underwear ... his nostrils flaring in passion, and then his eyes shut, his body twitched and shuddered ... and Louise screamed. They both came together, their bodies covered in the passion of lust, heat and sweat. And then they were kissing again. Jesse was groaning in ecstasy as Louise gasped words such as, "Fuck me darling ... I'm coming ... my panties are so wet for you ... love me Jesse ... love me darling ... ooh, I'm falling ... oh baby ... ooooooh".

And Jesse muttering at the same time, "I've wanted you for so long ... Lou ... fantasised ... I love you babe ... I'm cumming with you ... aaaagh ... baby!"

And as they both bucked and jerked their way into and through their orgasms, I came again, my cock spurting my cum out of the top of my briefs, up onto my belly ... and then, oh so suddenly ... it was quiet.

Apart from just the sound of the soft music playing in the room.

After about a minute of holding each other and softly kissing, Jesse slowly and gently eased my exhausted and spent girlfriend off his cock and lay her back down onto our bed. I could see that he was still hard, their love juices covering his twitching, swollen manhood. I watched as he tenderly eased Louise's cotton panties, the crotch sopping, back over to cover her pussy, keeping his cum inside of her ... and I looked at her nipples, to see them still standing to attention under her sexy vest ...

Lying back on our bed, she looked up at me.

Louise, my love ... there was moisture in her eyes, she was breathless, lightly panting, her right arm now covering her chest in pretend modesty, the cotton vest drenched in sweat, with her left hand cupping the white triangle of her sopping and stained panties. Her body was still shuddering with post-orgasmic quakes, beads of sweat on her forehead as she whispered to me, "Oh my God Tom darling, that was amaaaazing ...!"

**********

To be continued ...

12