Louise Submits Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I just looked at him and then at Amber. I couldn't believe I had lost and now had to suck on a 70-year-old man's cock. And that wasn't the worst part. I had to be a slave to and 18-year-old girl.

Mr. Bart was taking his pants off so I could get to his cock and I looked at what he had. For being 70, he was quite impressive. I didn't think he would even be able to get it up, but I noticed it was growing as he disrobed in front of us.

I didn't want to do it, but I lost. So, I would suck his cock and then deal with Amber later. But I think Amber had other ideas and she wanted to start right away with me as her slave.

She looked at me and said, "My little slave teacher Louise. How about you get naked for Mr. Bart. It will help him get it up and keep it up. And once you get done sucking his cock, swallowing all his cum, we can leave to have some more fun."

I gave her a dirty look and told her, "No, I won't get naked. This is over with right now. I'll suck him off, but then it all ends. You are not going to own me like you think."

"Well then Ms. Teacher, I guess you will need a ride back home. If you can't be true to your words, you don't need to ride with me. And, by the time you get back, everyone will know just how you manipulated a student into betting with you." She yelled.

I just stared at her, not knowing what to say or do. She stood up and started walking toward the door like she was going to leave me. It would be a long walk home if I didn't do as she wanted.

So, I said, "No, wait. Amber I did make the bet with you and I won't go back on my word. I am just scared. Please don't leave me." I begged.

She stopped and turned back to me. She said, "Ok, get your ass naked and I expect you to do as I say from now on. If not, you will regret it."

I stood up and began to undress. I hated doing it, but I didn't want to walk nor did I want to be left alone with this 70-year-old guy. So, my clothes came off and I stood before my student and an old guy, naked as the day I was born. I was so embarrassed and tried to hide my little tits and my pussy.

Mr. Bart was naked also and his old cock was sticking straight out from his body. He was grinning from ear to ear when I was naked. I think I saw his cock get even bigger. I also watched Amber pick up my discarded clothes and put them in her back pack.

Amber then said, "OK, now that you know who is the boss, get busy and suck the cock. I want you taking it deep and you had better swallow all his cum. Then we can go have some fun."

I turned red in the face, but go on my knees in front of Mr. Bart and took his hard cock into my mouth. It tasted like it was old and like he hadn't bathed in weeks. I think he stays here all the time and never showers. But, I had to do it.

I sucked him into my mouth and then down my throat. I bobbed up and down on it and it wasn't long and I felt him stiffen up. When he started cumming into my throat, he pulled back and made sure I got a good mouth full of his cum.

It tasted nasty. Kind of like bleach with piss in it. I hated it and tried to swallow as fast as I could. I heard Amber laughing at me and when I finished sucking him dry I turned and saw Amber with her cell phone pointing at me. She was recording me naked on my knees sucking an old man's cock.

I spit the cock out and said, "No movies or pictures Amber. That wasn't part of our bet."

She said, "You are right my slave, it wasn't part of our bet. But nothing was ever said about the winner being able to take them. Just you didn't want to be made to strip in front of the class or be made to fuck them. So, movies and pictures are going to be done so I have a record of everything, just in case."

"Please, Amber, this can't get out to anyone. If it does, I will lose my job." I pleaded, hoping that she would just leave me alone.

"Louise, my new little slave. Nothing will get out if you behave and do as I say. Our bet was you would be my slave until the end of the term. After that, you are free and anything I have will be given to you. Isn't that being fair?" She told me.

I didn't know any more. She manipulated me into being a slave to her and now she has a video and pictures of me naked sucking off an old man. And I knew as time went on, she would be taking more of me doing other things. But, if she was true to her word after this term, she would give it all to me.

So, I said, "OK, you win. Now may I have my clothes so I can get dressed before we head back."

"Well, since you argued with me and was going to refuse to do as I say, I think you should travel like you are. I might allow you to get dressed later, but for now you stay naked. Let's go." Amber said. Then added. "Mr. Bart, we thank you for helping us. If you wish, I can bring her back for some good fucking if you want."

That didn't set well with me, but I didn't say anything. I just followed her out to her car. I was naked and she was dressed. I had no idea what was in store for me, but was sure I would find out soon enough.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12