Louise Submits Ch. 07

Story Info
Louise takes it easy in school, but gets a surprise at home.
6.2k words
4.63
29.4k
21
1

Part 7 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

Waking up in the morning, I got my breakfast and since I showered last night, all I had to do was put my make up on. Once that was done, I was dressed for school, because I had nothing to wear. I had to drive naked to school and wait for Amber to give me clothes to put on. I was hoping April wasn't there this morning. I didn't need to be caught showing up to school naked and having a student give me my clothes.

I waited for a little while before going to school. I didn't want to be too early, but couldn't afford to be late. I just prayed Amber was there waiting for me.

Finally, it was time for me to leave. As I have been doing, I walked to my front door, opened it and walked out into the air. I was naked and glad it was still dark. I shut and locked my door, walked to my car and then drove to school.

As I pulled into the parking lot I saw Amber's car in the student area. Today, hers was the only car there. No other cars in the student or teacher area. I got lucky once again. I waited for a moment to see if Amber would tell me what she wanted.

She did send me instructions by text. 'Slave, good morning. I want you out of your car to start with. Once you are out, I'll give you instructions.'

I got out of the car and stood naked beside it. I was worried that someone else was going to show up and see me. But, so far everything was good.

The next text said, 'Lock your doors and walk to the front of the school. At the front door, you will find something to put on. Put them on, turn to face away from the school and wait for new instructions.'

I started to walk, but another text came right away. 'Walk slow slave.'

I slowed down and walked toward the school. I had to go through the parking lot to get to the front door. Walking like this made me nervous, but I was also excited. If someone drove in, I had no idea what I would do, but my cunt was leaking like a faucet. Amber knew how to push all my buttons and the more she did with me, the more I enjoyed it.

I finally got to the front door. She had told me there was something for me to wear. Yes, there was a pair of high heels, and nothing else, just the heels. I quickly put them on and standing in front of the door facing toward the street and parking lot. I was still naked except for the heels and all my naughty parts were showing.

I don't know how long I stood like that before I get another text from Amber. 'Slave, slowly walk around to the backdoor and I'll let you get dressed for the day.'

I made it around to the back and Amber was waiting for me. She had a chair at the door and was sitting in it with her skirt around her waist and her panties were off. Her pussy was right there for me to see.

She said, "Slave, you make me horny and I didn't get off yesterday, so get down here and eat me. Once I cum, you can get dressed, but if I don't cum before the rest get here, you will be caught eating a student's pussy while you're naked. You better get busy."

I don't mind eating her pussy, because it tastes so good, I just hoped it doesn't take her long to cum so I can get dressed. She keeps pushing the envelope and someday I might be caught. But hopefully it wouldn't be today.

I dropped to my knees in front of her and put my lips to her pussy and started licking. I licked all around her pussy and found her clit. It was extended and I put it between my teeth and bit her a little. Then I sucked it into my mouth and flicked my tongue over it.

When I did that, she lost it and squirted into my open mouth. I swallowed as I sucked her clit, getting a good taste of her girl cum. It was so sweet and slimy. I loved it and took all she could give me.

But, before she finished, she pushed me back and squirted on my face. Then she said, "Wear me with pride all day today slave. Here are your clothes for the day. Open the door so I can go in, then get dressed and join me in your room."

I quickly put on the short skirt and almost transparent blouse. My nipples could be seen if you looked hard enough. The skirt was short, but did cover me up. It was almost not legal for school. I knew I had to be careful or I would be showing everything under it.

Once dressed, I went into the school to my room. Amber was waiting for me. She said, "Slave, I am going to be busy today so you get a break. I do expect you to have your skirt to your waist whenever you sit at your desk. I want to see your bald cunt. Just teach today and no playing. I may not see you the rest of the day, so after school, just go home."

I said, "Yes Mistress I understand, but I will miss you. Won't you be in your class today?"

She said, "No slave I won't be there. I have other things to do. Just mark me as present and you will be ok."

I said, "But Mistress."

She looked at me and picked up the ruler. That was all I needed and said, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

She left me and I got ready for the classes. I went through the day not doing a lot of anything, except teaching. Yes, I did pull my skirt to my waist when I sat and spread my legs so she could see my cunt if she happened to be looking. I don't know why, but I was thinking about her all day. I missed her.

I did see her a couple times during the day, but each time I saw her she was talking with April. I wasn't sure if that was good or bad. I know she said if I was going to have sex with April it would be in school. I hoped she didn't tell her I was a slave.

Amber didn't show up for her class, but I did mark her as being there. She was probably working on the senior party and maybe even getting the entertainment lined up. I kind of feel sorry for whomever it was this year. After what I heard when she was talking, the twin's mother and preacher's wife did a lot for the class. I guess they had to make everyone happy, and there are a lot of seniors. So, the woman who is the entertainment will be kind of busy that weekend and probably sore afterwards.

Before I left the school, I got a text from Amber, saying that I should just go home right after school and not to do anything else. She also told me she would not be in school the next day and I could dress before leaving home. I was to pick out a nice outfit of what I had left in my closet. She said she also wanted to see my cunt during the day. But that is all I heard from her.

So, I went home like normal and stripped before going inside. My rules say no clothes in the house, so I figured I would have to dress out on my porch in the morning before I drove to school. I would have to ask her about this later.

I fixed my dinner and just lounged around the house until bedtime. I sent a text to Amber to ask where I should get dressed in the morning. Her answer shocked me. She said, 'Dress in your bedroom before going out. I want to give you a break. I won't be around at all tomorrow, but will see you once school is out. I will be spending the weekend with you, so be sure my bed is freshly made.'

I didn't mind her staying with me because it gave me a chance to lick her sweet pussy again. So, I stripped the bed, remade it with clean sheets. I went to the guest room for the night. I didn't want to mess up her bed.

The next day was strange. I dressed inside the house and drove to school. I didn't see her all day. I didn't even hear from her. I did pull my skirt up to my waist to show my cunt to the camera, but that is all that happened. I had lunch with April, but we didn't talk about sex this time. We discussed the rest of the year and how well our students were doing. I didn't mention that I saw her talking with Amber either. I didn't want her to think I was watching the two of them. That might open the door for other things to happen.

But the one thing I noticed was April was always looking toward my lap. I couldn't figure that out. But, maybe I was just paranoid. Of course, I checked her out as well. I was still wondering if I would ever get to eat her, or if she wanted to eat me. If anything happened between us, she would find out I was a slave to a student. I didn't want that to happen.

I sat with my cunt on display for Mistress Amber, but that was all that happened. School was out and I drove home. I did what I have been doing since I gave in to Amber and stripped at the door on my porch. I went inside and relaxed. I knew this weekend was going to be rough on me. I was going to meet Betty, the waitress and her lover in the park. I would be naked and I had to eat both of their pussies. But I wasn't sure what else Amber had planned for me.

I had only been home for a short time when I got a text from Amber. It said, 'Slave, step out on the porch and stay there until I arrive. I am close by and want to see you as soon as I pull in. And DO NOT cover up.'

I thought it has started already. My weekend was going to be all about her and I was going to be the subject of humiliation for her. But that is what I craved, or so I thought I did. I do like what she has me do, even if it scares me.

I opened the door and stepped out. I knew it would be hard for anyone to see me, unless they pulled into my drive way. If that happened, I would be noticed right away and I guess that is what she wanted. She wanted to pull in and see her naked slave.

As I stood naked on my porch, I thought, I didn't fix dinner yet and Amber is coming over. I'll have to fix something quickly so we can eat. Then I thought of the things I have done for her. I stripped naked and gave an old man a blow job when she first won the bet. I opened the door for the pizza delivery and sucked the boy's cock. He was student, but not in my class. But, he did have a nice cock and his cum was quite tasty. I go to school naked for her and hope she lets me dress. I let her take pictures of me in front of the school. I stripped in a public restaurant for a waitress just because she told me to. I ate her pussy while I was naked under my desk. I sat on a dildo in class with my skirt off. I have played with my cunt during class and fucked it with a dildo. How can I do all this and then want more. This is not like me. I was not raised to be that kind of girl, but here I am, standing naked on my porch waiting for a student to arrive, and all because she told me to.

I have really sunk lower than ever and with no way out. Of course, I wasn't sure I wanted to get out of this. I was enjoying it all and it made me excited. My cunt was dripping all the time now and I wanted to get fucked or eat pussy a lot. I am such a bad girl now.

I don't know how long I stood there naked because of the way I was thinking. I think my cunt was thinking for me now, because every waking moment and sometimes when sleeping, I was thinking about things I never ever thought of before.

I watched the driveway and saw Amber pull in. She didn't get out right away and I wondered what she was doing. Then as I looked closer at her car, I saw she was on the phone. So, I just waited. I knew she was looking at her naked slave and I made sure I didn't cover any of my lady bits. I wanted her to see them.

Then she opened the door and got out. She walked up to the porch, still on her phone. I heard her giving directions to my house. Who is she inviting to come to my house and what does she have planned for me.

She came up the steps and put her phone in her pocket. She said, "Very good slave. You follow orders very good now. I just ordered some Chinese for us, but they don't have a delivery service, so I asked a friend to bring it over. Hope you don't mind."

I said, "No Mistress I don't mind. May I ask who it is that is coming? You know I can't have a student of mine seeing me like this."

"Oh, don't worry; it's not another student, so you will stay naked. In fact, you are going to fuck this person while I watch." She said.

"Oh Mistress, please" I said, "It's not that I don't like to be fucked, but I don't know this person. And with you watching, I will be so embarrassed."

Amber laughed again and said, "Don't you worry my slave. My daddy knows all about you and I have seen his cock before. He has fucked other girls for me. So, it is OK."

I almost screamed at her. "Your father is coming and I have to fuck him. Please Mistress, what if your mother finds out? This isn't funny anymore. Please don't do this to me."

"Don't you worry your little head, my mom passed away 3 years ago and I have helped daddy get laid since then. He loves it when I get him some new cunt to fuck. And he enjoys it when I watch him do it." She said.

I tried to argue that it wasn't right, but she insisted I do it. And to make things worse, she made me stay on the porch to wait for him to arrive. I had to stand at the top of the steps with my legs apart and my hands on my head. She went inside to wait and do whatever else she was going to do once her daddy arrived.

I stood there, very scared. Not only was I a slave to a student and have had sex with her, she was going to make me have sex with her father. How wrong is that? I could go to jail, lose my job, and be punished for doing it all. And she says her daddy knows what she does. He could be in trouble too.

It wasn't too long and another car drove into my driveway. I hoped it was her father and not the police. It stopped and a man got out. I recognized him right away. I had seen him a few times at the PTA meetings. He was a handsome man, but this was just too dangerous. If he ever let it slip that he fucked a teacher while his daughter watched, we all could be in trouble.

But it was too late to stop it now, as he was walking up the steps right toward me. I couldn't move. I was terrified. I started to cry and wished I had never made that damn bet with Amber.

He walked right up to where I was standing and put his hand on my cunt. He said, "Amber told me she had a cunt for me to fuck and I like what I see. Let's go inside so we can have something to eat and then I get to fuck this hot little cunt hole."

I turned on shaky legs and opened the door. He followed me in with his hand on my naked ass. Once inside, Amber was standing there and she was naked too. I knew this was not right. She should not be naked in front of her father and I shouldn't be either.

He said, "Very good Amber. You picked a nice one this time. I'm sure you have been having fun with her and it will be nice to have my cock in her tight little cunt. Has she fucked anyone since you took over?"

"No daddy, she hasn't. She has had some dildos up her cunt but that's all." Amber said, "I wanted you to be the first to fuck her before the others got her. Don't you think she'll make some great entertainment at the senior party?"

I was shocked. Now I knew who Amber was talking about for her party. It was me. I was going to be used by all my students. I was going to be fucked by them and I would have to eat all the girl's pussies. I had told her I could not fuck the class, just as I wouldn't strip for them. But she has worked around it and now I was going to. At least she said I would be disguised so none of them knew me.

But now, I had to know something, so I said, "Mistress, may I ask a question?"

She giggled and said, "Yes my slave, you may."

So, I asked. "Mistress are you and your daddy having sex with each other? I mean is he fucking you?"

They both laughed and her daddy answered the question. "No slave, we don't fuck. Didn't she tell you she was a lesbian? I couldn't fuck her if I wanted to, and I don't want to. Fucking your own children is incest and against the law. But, we do engage in some other fun things. As you can see, she is naked. We are naked a lot at home and she has seen me fuck other girls and women. All over the legal age though. And I have watched her with girls. I enjoy seeing them eat each other and hope to watch the 2 of you in a nice 69. So, are you ready to play some?"

I was shocked. I never thought that a family could be like they are. How could she watch him and how could he watch her? I was confused to say the least. But, I guess it is better to be out in the open than trying to hide everything.

Amber said, "Daddy, why don't you get out of those clothes and I'll get the food ready. We can all eat naked and then we can go to my room to play. That is unless you want her to suck your cock first."

He started taking his clothes off and said, "Yes a nice blowjob would be good before dinner. That way I can fuck for a longer time and will give you more time to cum while she eats you."

I never would have dared talk to my father like that. Just the mention of being naked in front of him would have me grounded for a long, long time. But here are the 2 of them being very comfortable showing each other their nude bodies. But from what was said, this is not the first time.

Amber looked at me and said, "OK, you heard what daddy wants. So, get down there and suck his cock. Make it good slave and be sure you swallow all his cum. Once you finish that we can eat and then go have a party in my bedroom."

I was shocked, but did as I was told. I don't know why I didn't tell them both to get out, but since she has taken over my life, I just do what she says. I got down on my knees and took his nice cock into my mouth. That thing was big. It had to be at least 9" and quite thick. Not as thick as the dildo that had been in my cunt, but was close. I had to really stretch to get it in my mouth and I was very doubtful I could take it all. But I was going to try. This would be the third cock since I became her slave.

I had his cock in my mouth and he took me by the head. A big hand on each side and he was pulling me onto him. His cock went in until it hit the back of my throat. I gagged, but he kept pulling. I tried to pull back, but he wasn't letting me. And just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt a sharp pain in my ass. Amber was behind me with that damn wooden spoon and she smacked my naked ass. She hit me 4 times.

When that happened, I started to scream. When I did, his cock went into my throat and I felt his pubic hair tickle my nose. I had all of him in my mouth and throat and he started fucking me. He would pull out and push back in. Every time he was going in, Amber slapped my ass with that spoon.

I could hear her laughing at me and I was determined to suck his cock all the way in and show her I could do it. The spanking stopped as soon as I started fucking my mouth back on his cock. We got into a rhythm and soon he was stiffening up. I knew as soon as I felt his cock harden he was about to cum. I wanted to taste him, so I pulled back and left the head of his cock in my mouth, just past my lips. Reaching up with both hands, I circled his cock and started pumping him. I stroked his cock until he grunted loudly and filled my mouth with his hot sperm.

I stroked him and he kept giving me more cum. I had a big mouthful by the time he stopped and pulled out of my mouth. I held his cum in my mouth, tasting him. It wasn't bad at all. I kind of liked it.

Amber then said, "Slave, show me what you got."

I turned to her and opened my mouth. It was full of hot gooey cum and I fought to keep it in my mouth. Then she said, "Swallow slave."

I gulped it down into my belly. What a nice appetizer, cum before dinner. I licked my lips and looked at them both. They were standing side by side and both naked. It still didn't seem right for a father and daughter to be naked standing together. I know it would have never happened with my father.

bydasea
bydasea
1,031 Followers
12