Louise Submits Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I didn't have to wait too long. I heard my door open and close and prayed it was Amber coming in to have her pussy licked. I listened as I heard footsteps coming toward the desk, but then I heard the door open and close again. Oh, shit someone else is in the room. I hope Amber can get them to leave so I can concentrate on making my Mistress cum before lunch period was over.

But, I didn't hear any words being spoken, just footsteps walking towards my desk, where I was hiding naked. As both sets of feet approached I was really worried now. Who else knew about me being a slave and hiding under my desk naked? Finally, I could see the first set of feet, but couldn't tell if it was Amber or the other person. Then the second set of feet appeared.

I watched as the first one pulled her panties down and off. I heard them both giggle. I knew one had to be Amber, but had no clue who the other person was. I watched as the other person slid her panties down and off her legs. Was I going to have to eat two pussies today and if so, who was the other person?

My chair was pulled out and one of them sat down. They scooted in and I had a pussy right in front of my face. I heard Amber say, "Be a nice little slave and lick it."

I leaned in and took my first lick of the pussy in front of me. Once I licked it, I knew it wasn't Ambers. I had eaten her pussy enough, I knew her taste. This pussy was not my Mistress's. But, who else did Amber tell about me. I know she promised not to do some things, but I never said I wouldn't eat someone else. After all, I ate 2 pussies in the park. But doing it in school was not a good idea. Was it another student? A teacher? Who?

But, Amber told me to lick it and that is what I obeyed. I licked and sucked it just like I would any other pussy. I shouldn't worry because Amber said she would protect me, but this isn't any fun, eating a pussy of someone in my classroom, not knowing who it was.

I licked it good and it wasn't long and I was rewarded with her shooting her cum in my mouth. She didn't squirt, but she was very wet and juicy. It was a nice tasting pussy, but not as nice as Amber's. I don't think anyone could taste as good as her.

The person sitting in my chair reached under the desk took my head in her hands and pulled me tightly into her open slit. I licked and licked and licked, getting all her juice into my mouth and swallowing it all. Then, suddenly she moved away from me. All I could see was a naked bald pussy in front of me. I just wish I knew who I had eaten.

Once she was away from the desk, she stood up. I had no idea who I had just eaten out and made cum with my mouth. I may never know who it was because she never talked and I did not see her face, just her legs and pussy.

Amber spoke to her, saying, "I told you I would have her under her desk and she would eat your pussy. Now go away so I can cum on her face before the next class starts. She needs to get me off and then get dressed."

Oh God, someone knows who I am, but I have no clue who it was. All I know is that Amber put me in a position for someone else in the school to know about me. I would have to talk to her about that. I couldn't afford for others to know what I am doing with a student, even if I am starting to enjoy it all.

Amber sat in my chair and pulled herself up to the desk. She spread her legs and said, "Eat me slave!"

I went to work to make her cum. I sure didn't want to be caught by the class eating her pussy while naked and under my desk. I'm sure that would open another box of not so good things in school. I licked and sucked her clit like I have been doing since I started being her slave. I have learned just what she likes and I do it to please her.

It didn't take that long for me to get her to cum and she squirted all over my face. She is squirting much more now. When I first started, it was a little bit of her juice, but now I get a good mouth full and then she gets my face too. But, I do enjoy her taste and when her juice is in my mouth, I savor the taste before swallowing it all.

She pushed away from the desk, but her legs were still spread apart and I just stared at her pussy. I have no idea why I loved her pussy so much. Before the bet, I didn't even want to eat one. Now I can't get enough of her pussy. I still didn't like it that someone else in school knew about me, but I loved Amber's pussy and have agreed to do as she says, even if it is humiliating for me.

Once she calmed down, she stood up, put her panties back on and straightened her skirt. Then she said, "Come on out here slave. You need to get dressed and ready for class."

I crawled out from under my desk and stood naked before her. She grinned and said, "I sure would love to have you naked in front of my class. I'd be a big hit with everyone and I bet you would be too. Of course, we wouldn't get a lot of work done. Now get dressed in the clothes you found in the boy's locker room."

I didn't want to put them on. All the seniors would be getting a good look at my tits and probably my cunt and ass. I might as well be naked for them, just like she wants. But, she agreed to honor my limits and not make me strip for them. But with these clothes, I won't be hiding much.

While I was dressing, she gave me some class rules for today. She said, "During class, I want you walking around. If anyone wants to ask a question, you go to them and bend over to assist them. Be sure you bend at the waist not your knees. I want your sexy little ass pointed at as many classmates as you can. Don't try to hide anything my slave, or you will be stripped for them all to see you. Do you understand my slave?"

I started to tell her no, I wouldn't do it, but when I looked at her, she had a glaze in her eyes that I never saw before. I think she wanted me to tell her no so she could strip me in class. It'll be bad enough when I have be the entertainment for the class party and allowing them all to use me for their sexual release. I didn't want that either, but at least my face would be covered.

So, I didn't argue with her and said, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

The bell rang for the beginning of classes and Amber went to her desk and took her seat. The rest of the class came in and I was at the door greeting them. I knew they saw my tits through the very thin blouse and my nipples were hard as rocks, sticking straight out. The boys didn't even look at my face. Their eyes went straight to my tits. I turned red in the face and just smiled.

I hoped they didn't smell pussy on me. I had just licked two of them during lunch and my cunt was leaking down my legs. I needed to wipe it, but couldn't do it standing here. I had to go sit at my desk and do it. Once they were all in, I walked to over to my desk and sat down, so I could wipe my legs and cunt without them knowing what I was doing. I was going to use the tissues I kept on the top of my desk.

But when I sat down, the tissue box was gone. Instead, the jar of my cunt hair was sitting there. Amber was really pulling my strings now. I sat down and opened my drawer to get more tissues. Lucky for me there was another box in the drawer. I pulled the box out, opened it and grabbed a couple tissues.

I wiped my legs trying not to be too obvious and then got a couple more to wipe my cunt. As I was doing my cunt, my phone buzzed with a text. I saw it was from Amber, so I looked at it as soon as I threw the tissues into the drawer. I wasn't close enough to use the trash can.

The text said, 'As you noticed, your cunt hair is on your desk. It will stay there from now on and if anyone happens to ask you what it is, you must tell them. No lies slave."

I didn't like it, but what can I do. She has me as a slave until she graduates and has all those pictures and videos of me. So, I just nodded to her and began the class. I gave them all an assignment which had to be done by the end of the class. I walked around checking on them, which is what Amber wanted me to do.

I knew my little tits were seen by all of them and I prayed none of them would ask for help. My nipples were so hard and sticking straight out, my cunt was so wet I could feel the juice running down my thighs again. I had to get back up front so I could wipe again.

I was making my way to the front when I saw a hand rise. The girl sat in the second row from Amber, when I went to her I knew my ass was going to be pointing right towards Amber. I walked to her and bent over like Amber told me to do. I felt the cooler air on my naked cunt and ass signaling that I was exposed.

I talked to the girl and knew Amber and some of the others were looking right at my naked ass and cunt. I hated doing it, but it was turning me on and I was so wet by the time I finished with her question I knew I was dripping down my legs again. I quickly made it back to my desk and sat down. Of course, as I sat, I pulled my little skirt up and spread my legs. Getting my tissue out, I proceeded to wipe my legs and cunt once again.

I was getting ready to toss the tissue in the drawer with the others when I saw another hand on the opposite side of the room. The boy was in the last row and I knew most of the class was going to see their teacher's naked ass and cunt. But I did as I was ordered to do. I walked to the boy and bent at my waist, feeling the skirt raise up over my ass.

As I talked to the boy, I could feel every other student's eyes on me. They were getting a great view of me from behind. I might as well have been naked. She promised not to make me strip, but what she was doing was worse than that. I probably should have either told her no or just got naked so they could all see me. They would see me soon anyway when they all got to use me.

As soon as I answered his question, I stood back up and pulled my skirt down. Then I noticed Amber's hand. I dreaded this because I knew she was going to make me do something to show me off. I walked towards her and I could see her grinning from ear to ear.

I got to her and bent over like she wanted. She said, "Slave, you are doing good and I do believe everyone in class has now seen your naked cunt and ass. But, they have also seen your tits through the blouse. Should we go further and let them see you naked?"

I said, "Please, Mistress, not that, anything but getting naked for them. I can't do that. Please don't make me."

I was almost crying as I begged her not to force me to get naked in class. I had no idea what she had on her mind now. The threat of getting naked scared me, but I was also excited thinking about everyone seeing all of me. My mind was so confused; I had no idea what I was doing.

Then she said, "No slave, I promised you I would not make you strip. But, I can do other things with you, am I right? After all, you just said anything if I didn't tell you to strip."

I blushed, not knowing what she was thinking, but I said, "Yes Mistress, I did say anything and I'll do my best to please you. But please don't hurt me or get me in trouble."

She giggled and said, "I won't hurt you unless you disappoint me, and if I got you in trouble, I wouldn't have a toy to play with for the rest of the year. So, just do what I want and everything will be fine."

I said, "Yes Mistress, what would you like?"

I was shocked when she told me. She said, "I noticed that your skirt raises up over your ass when you are bent over talking. This time, don't pull it back down. Just walk back to your desk and sit down. And walk slowly, my slave."

I almost said no to her, but once she said I would get naked and she would spank me with the ruler, I decided to do it. I could act like I didn't know my skirt was up and my ass was showing. This was embarrassing, but it turned me on. I wanted to show off to them, even if I could be fired for it.

So, I stood up from talking with Amber and knew my ass was sticking out from under my skirt. Amber's seat wasn't that far from my desk. But it was far enough so that when I walked to it, my ass would be seen by most the class. I had to walk a short distance down the aisle of desks and then across the front of the room to my desk. I would be exposed for a couple of minutes since she wants me to go slow.

I was all red in the face as I walked back to my desk, allowing my students to see my naked ass. Of course, they could see my tits too because of the thin blouse I had to wear. No one said a word, but I could see some of them with their mouths open. I also saw a few with their phones out snapping pictures. I hoped they never got out for others to see. I would talk to Amber about that once we were alone again.

I sat down with my naked ass on the chair and spread my legs so she could see my cunt. I was embarrassed, humiliated and turned on. I didn't want to show my ass and cunt to anyone, but at the same time, I wanted the class to see me naked. I was so confused and then thought that once I am at the party, they would all see me naked and they would get fuck me too. I would be sucking my student's cocks and eating the girl's pussies and I'm sure I would feel lots of cocks, in my cunt and ass. And I figured because of Amber, the girls would have dildos to use on me too.

I sat for a few minutes to calm down and then I reached down to wipe off my cunt. God I was so wet and horny. I wanted to cum so bad. My phone buzzed and it was Amber texting me.

She said, 'Wow slave, you have a hot ass. Now, I want you to tell the class they can leave early. You need to change clothes so no one else sees you. Tell them to drop off the papers at your desk. And I want your skirt up around your waist, but don't scoot up under the desk too far, just a little ways. I want to see how many notice your bald naked cunt.'

I didn't want to do this either, but I had to or she would expose me more and spank my cunt again. So, while they were working, I raised my skirt up and slid back some. I still had my cunt under the desk and hoped it was enough for Amber.

I looked at her and she motioned for me to move back a little more. I did and then she gave me thumbs up showing me it was enough. Then I said, "Class, you may all leave early today. I have a few things to do before the next class, so on your way out, put your papers on my desk. I'll see you all tomorrow."

They all started getting their things together and began to move towards my desk. I was so scared, but so turned on at the same time. I just sat where Amber said I should be and I knew my cunt was visible to them as they walked past my desk.

I heard giggles and sighs and some even said, "Did you see that. She has her pussy out."

Amber was the last to leave and when she got to my desk, she looked down and said, "That is so nice Louise. I'm so happy you like showing everyone your cunt. Now stand up and strip. Get your other clothes on so you can teach the afternoon classes. I'll see you after school."

I stripped naked, got my other clothes out, wiped my legs and cunt and then dressed. I was ready when the next class came in. I was nervous about what the senior class would say about me and hoped it never got out that I was showing them everything today.

The afternoon went by quickly and as soon as last period was done, all the students left to catch a bus or meet their parents to go home. I was soon alone in my classroom and I wanted to cum so bad, but knew Amber was on her way to me to let me know what she wanted.

My door opened and Amber walked in with April Jones. I hoped Amber didn't make me do anything else today, especially with April there. I didn't want April to know I was a slave to a student, even though I wouldn't mind having sex with her.

But, I knew right away, my secret was out when Amber said, "Strip slave!"

I started to say something about April being there, but Amber stopped me. She said, "Look slave, Mrs. Jones knows all about you. Now get those clothes off."

I was worried now, but I did as she said and started taking the clothes off. It wasn't long and I was standing in front of a student and another teacher stark naked. I knew better than try to cover anything up. So, I just stood with my hands at my sides.

April said, "Now that's better. I wondered what you looked like naked and now I know. I know how good a pussy licker you have become for Amber and believe me; you will get to taste me again very soon."

I looked at them with a questioning look. They both laughed and Amber said, "Think back slave to this morning when you ate 2 pussies. One was my pussy the other one was Mrs. Jones, and she really enjoyed it. And since you did lick her pussy, she wanted to see you naked."

April said, "Very nice, thank you Amber and I promise not to tell anyone as long as you let her eat me some more."

Amber said, "That's what we agreed to Mrs. Jones. I'll let my slave eat you from time to time, but right now she should go home. If you want, you can walk with her to her car."

April said, "I will as soon as she gets dressed."

Amber said, "No, she walks as she is. She comes to school naked and I think she needs to go home naked too."

April stood up for me this time. "Look Amber," she said, "I know Louise is your slave, but there are still people around and could see her walking naked. It's one thing to do it in the morning when no one is here, but please don't push your luck having her leave naked when there are other teachers and some students still here."

Amber thought for a moment and then said, "I see what you mean Mrs. Jones and I won't make her go out to her car naked. But, she must strip before she gets in her car. Is that acceptable?"

April said, "I think that would be better, but only if no one else is around. I don't want her in trouble and I'm sure you don't either."

I couldn't say anything. April took my side and for some reason Amber listened to her. She gave in and said ok, but with an understanding I had something else I had to do later. But she wouldn't say what it was. But at least I didn't have to try and hide getting away from the school.

I quickly got dressed and I walked out with April to my car. Once there, she was my lookout while I stripped and gave her my clothes. Amber didn't want me to have anything to put on for my drive home. I had to drive naked and get into my house that way too. I couldn't park in my garage any longer, so it would be a mad dash to my front door.

I left the parking lot and waved to April. She was standing there with my clothes watching me drive away. I wondered what else I would do with her and what else Amber would make me do. I drove home and parked in my drive. No one was around and I made it in the house with no problems. I relaxed for a while, fixed my dinner, took a shower and went to bed. It might be another long day tomorrow and it was getting closer to the senior party.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12