Louise Submits Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I heard Amber say, "Yes, I think that would work. Daddy is going to fuck her tonight, so you and your lover can have her Saturday night. But you must promise me, he fucks her in all her holes."

"I promise" April said. "And then the party next weekend. Will you allow me to come watch or maybe help?"

I listened as the 2 of them talked like I wasn't even in the room. But I was in the room, in the corner, naked. Amber said, "Yeah, I was going to invite you. I think a chaperone would be nice and you can help control the action once my slave arrives. It will be the best senior party ever."

They continued talking, but I wasn't listening. I was lost in my own thoughts. Amber had said she would let me cum tonight and now I knew it was going to be her daddy fucking me again. I wondered if she was going to be with him again. I still didn't think it was right for them to be naked together and both having sex with me at the same time. But, I did enjoy his cock and wanted more of it. The party was going to be something new for me. I have never been with any of my students and now I'll be fucked by all my seniors. And I'll have to eat all the senior girl's pussies. I just hope none of them are as nasty as the one I ate in the park. And now, another teacher will be there to witness it all and it looks like she may even guide the students on how to use me.

I'm totally fucked if anyone else ever finds out about me. But, I'm so turned on knowing what's going to happen to me I can't think of anything else. I was naked for my class today and I'm sure it won't be the last time. Amber had said she would figure out when I would be naked for them again. I have no clue as to why all this turns me on, but it does. When anything happens, my cunt gets so wet and juicy. I feel horny all the time and Amber doesn't allow me to cum whenever I want.

Then I heard, "Slave, get your head out of the gutter. I have been talking to you and you are not responding. Now turn around."

I hadn't realized she was talking to me. I thought that she was still talking with April, so I wasn't paying attention. I just hoped that I wouldn't get punished for not listening to her.

I turned and faced the 2 of them. Amber said, "It's time to go now slave. As you know part of your punishment is to go home naked. So, you need to leave now, but you are not going home. Instead you will go to my house so daddy has something to play with tonight. I expect you to be on your best behavior with him, doing everything he says. Do you understand me slave?"

I said, "Yes Mistress, but I don't know where you live."

She laughed and handed me a paper with the directions on it. I looked at it and it showed two stops. The last one being her house. I didn't know why she had the other one marked as a stop. I looked at her and started to ask, but she stopped me.

She said, "Yes, you have to make a second stop. It is a drive through to pick up daddy's dinner. I want you to go to the drive thru, just as you are and this is what you order." She then handed me another paper.

Damn her, she was going to expose me again. I had to go order food and then pay for it while naked. But, I guess it is better than getting out of the car and walking into a restaurant. At least I would have some concealment.

"Any questions slave?" She asked.

I said, "No Mistress, I'll do as you wish."

Then she said, "You're going to miss your first-class tomorrow. But don't worry, I have it covered for you. A student teacher will take your place."

I asked, "Mistress, why am I going to miss that class?"

April and Amber both laughed. Then April said, "Well, I asked if you could eat me out during my class and she said yes. So, in the morning as soon as you get to school, go to my room and get under my desk. I'll be in as soon as school starts. Once I sit down, I expect you to be eating my pussy during class. I'll sit the whole time enjoying your hot tongue on me. I don't want to cum until the class is leaving."

I said, "Oh my God, are you sure we can do that. I mean, what if we get caught. We'll both be in big trouble."

Amber said, "Slave, shut up. You just do as you're told. Don't worry about anything but getting her pussy in your mouth and making her cum when the time comes."

All I could say was, "Yes Mistress."

"Once you do that you are free until my class." Amber told me, "We all need to discuss on the best day to have you naked and I think it should be Friday's. That way, we can set up rules for who gets to use you in class. Is that ok with you slave?"

I started to say no, but she interrupted me and said, "I really don't need an answer slave. You'll do as I say anyway. I just need to talk to the class so they know my rules and what needs to be done to be able to use you in class."

Well, I guess I asked for all this when I made the bet. I had some limits, but because my horny cunt was thinking for me, I said I had no more limits and whatever she wanted was ok with me. So, I'll be naked in front of all of them at least once a week.

Then Amber said, "Now go slave. Daddy is waiting for his dinner and sex. No clothes until April gives you some in the morning after you make her cum."

I looked at April and asked, "Will you help me out again today? Be my lookout? Please."

April looked at Amber as if to ask if she can help me. Amber said, "No, not today slave. I don't think anyone is left in the school, so it is up to you to get out without being seen. Now go to my daddy. I'm staying at your house tonight."

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12