Louise Submits Ch. 13

Story Info
Louise is naked in class and learns the rules.
5.2k words
4.59
31.8k
21
4

Part 13 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

Before I could dress after April's English class, they bent me over the desk and someone wrote on my naked ass. I didn't know what they wrote and as soon as they were done, I had to put a dress on. The dress was a short black dress, but it did cover me enough and it was also appropriate for school.

Then Amber said, "Slave, once it is time for lunch, stay in your room, strip naked and stand in the corner. I want your hands on the walls and your legs spread 2 feet apart. You will not move until I say you can. Remember, the senior class is having a meeting about the party and your Fridays."

I went to my classes and got through them all with no problems. Of course, when I sat down, the dress would come up and my naked ass would be in the chair. My legs were wide open so Amber could see my hot little bald cunt.

Then, right before lunch period, I got a text from Amber. It showed a picture of my naked ass and what they wrote on me. I knew I was in trouble when I saw the picture and I would be showing my seniors the same thing as I stood in the corner.

The picture was all she sent.

SENIOR CLASS

SLUTTY SLAVE

The writing covered both my ass cheeks. Senior and slut on my left cheek. Class and slave on my right cheek. And it looked like it was in permanent marker. Now I was not just Amber's slave, but I belonged to the senior class as a slut and slave. Man, I can't win. If any of this ever gets out, I would be in big trouble and would never see the light of day. But, I loved it and didn't want to stop!!

As soon as the last class left, I stripped naked and stood in my corner, waiting for everyone to come in. I didn't have to wait too long, as I heard the door open and close. I hoped it wasn't another teacher, but lucky for me, April is the only one that ever talks to me.

The students all arrived and looked at their naked teacher. I heard giggles and whispers, not knowing what was said. I knew they thought less of me now and I wondered if I would be able to teach them for the rest of the year. After all, they have seen me naked and it won't be long and they will all have sex with me. When I teach, will they listen or think of me as a slut or a teacher?

Once everyone came in, Amber said, "Ok, we are all here now. Julie, please lock the door"

I heard someone get up and the door being locked. I had no idea what else was going on since I had my nose touching the corner with my hands on the wall and my legs spread apart.

I felt my cunt leaking my juice and just knew there was a puddle on the floor. I drip like a leaky faucet when I am aroused and right now I am so aroused that my cunt was doing more than dripping.

Once the door got locked, Amber spoke again. "Ok, listen up. As you can see, we have quite the slut in our math teacher. She is willing to be used by all of us for the rest of the year, but we must follow some rules. Is everyone in agreement?"

I heard everyone agree with her and then she continued. "Now, as I said before, the most important rule is that no one says anything to anyone. We can't out her to anyone else. If it happens, we not only lose her, but will also lose Mrs. Jones because she is a part of it all. And, we would all be in trouble for doing the things we are going to do with her."

Everyone talked amongst themselves for a short time before April got them quiet again. Then Amber said, "Thank you Mrs. Jones. Next rule is that no one and I do mean no one, takes any videos or pictures of our lovely slave. We can't afford to have them get out to the public. That would be worse than telling someone."

Someone in the back said, "If we promise to keep them to ourselves, we should be able to take pictures."

April spoke up then, "No, Amber said no pictures. The reason is someone may get into your phones or hack your computers where you have stored them. Nothing is safe anymore. What would you do if someone had naked pictures or explicit videos of you, your parents, or siblings, and then they got out to the public. It would not be nice for any of the family. So, the same holds true for Ms. Baker. If you insist on doing the pictures, this stops now."

I listened to everything being said and I hoped, no I prayed that it didn't stop. I wanted and needed this to happen. I have come to love being treated as a slave and I want more. I want my class to use me as the slut I have become. But, I must agree with April and Amber. If my pictures or videos got out of me naked in class, having sex with students, I would be in so much trouble. I would never see the light of day again. Yes, it is going to be dangerous, but what I have been doing so far is dangerous. I don't want to quit and go back to the way I was.

Amber continued. "Thank you, April. Now, if any of you want to disagree, it is time to quit. But if all agree with what we have said, let's continue. Slave, without turning around, do you agree with what I have stated so far? Do you want to continue, knowing if any of this gets out, you will be a very popular woman, being seen on TV, all over the internet and in the homes of millions of families? You would be known as a perverted teacher, using her students for sex. Do you want to stop now, or continue? It is your choice, say yes or no and we will go with your wishes."

I didn't even have to think about my answer. Of course, it wasn't my brain or my heart talking this time. It was my cunt that answered her. Yes, my cunt did all my thinking for me now, especially when it came to having sex and being able to cum.

So, I answered Amber. "Mistress, I want to continue with the hope of being the best slave I can be for you and my class. I know the consequences and I accept the fact that I would be in so much trouble for doing this. But since you have opened my eyes to being a submissive, I can't stop. Please use me as you wish my senior Mistresses and Masters."

Everyone clapped and cheered that I was going to be theirs to play with for the rest of the year. They seemed to love the idea of me being a toy for them to play with. And, I was so proud at this moment, I didn't care who knew about me. If I had been told to come in naked and stay that way for the whole day, I believe I would have. But, I knew Amber would not make me do that. Well, at least I hoped she wouldn't.

"Very good slave," Amber said, "Now, we can move on to some rules and things we can and can't do with our toy. And as you just heard Ms. Baker say, we are all her Mistresses and Masters. What do you all think of that?"

I heard the students say, 'that's great' 'We have a toy' 'It will be fun this year' 'What a slut' 'stupid cunt'.

Then Amber got them quieted down as she said, "Ok, I have listed all the rules we need to follow. This is not the first time I have had a slave, so I do know what I am doing. I have discussed the first 2 rules with you already and as you will see in just a moment, they are listed on the rule sheet I am giving you. All these rules will be followed by all of us, including our teacher.

It was silent and I figured she was passing out the papers with rules to all of them. As she was almost done, she said, "Slave, I have your copy also and once I let you out of your corner, you will be able to read them. I expect you to have them posted where you can read them always, both here and at home. Do you understand?"

Without turning around, I said into the wall, "Yes Mistress, I understand."

"Now, let's go through the rules together." Amber told everyone."

It was silent in the classroom as she began reading the rules.

  1. No one will tell anyone about our teacher slave.

  2. No one will take pictures or videos of the slave. That includes here in school and at the party.

  3. Every Friday, slave Louise will be naked in English and math classes, along with the lunch period.

  4. We will have a contest each week to see who gets to use the slave during those times. The contest will be something from English class since all seniors will be there. Mrs. Jones will help with the contest and approve of it.

  5. There will be 3 winners each week. The winners get to use the slave in English class and at lunch and will be in front of the rest of the class.

  6. The rest of the weekdays, will be normal teaching days and nothing happens, unless there is a special occasion.

  7. Once a month, one lucky student will get to go home with our teacher for a weekend, where she will do anything you desire. She will cook for you and take care of all your sexual needs, no matter what it may be, with only a few exceptions. No animals, no one under 18, no scat and no exposure in public.

  8. Since she is the math teacher, that class gets special treatment. The grades of the class will determine how she is to dress each day. Friday is still naked. 1. If the class is at 90% to 100% all week, she will be naked every day the next week. 2. If the class is 80% to 90%, she will be bottom less. 3. If the class is 70% to 80% she will be topless. 4. Anything below that she will be fully clothed. But the English class will decide on her clothing for those days.

  9. Our slave will fuck up at times and will need to be punished. Her punishments will be a spanking to her ass, tits and cunt. We will use whips, floggers, crops, paddles and her favorites, her ruler and spoon. Slave will pick the person she wants to punish her and where she will be spanked. But, she can't be spanked in the same spot each time. She must rotate areas and instruments.

Once she read all the rules, she said, "OK, let's take a short break while everyone thinks about the rules. When we get back, we will discuss any changes or additional rules. Slave, just stay where you are and we will be back soon."

I stayed in the corner. I had no idea how much of the lunch period had been used, but I had stayed in the corner with all my seniors looking at my naked ass. Well, naked and advertising I was their slutty slave. My arms and legs were getting tired from staying in one position, but I was afraid to move. I know Amber would love to punish me in front of the class, just to show who is boss.

Then, I heard the bell ring for lunch to be over and all the students had to get back to classes. I heard my door open and everyone was coming back in. They were talking amongst themselves and I heard them taking their seats. I really do have a good group of students and they are so well behaved. They always come in, take their seats and then are quiet waiting for me to get to work. But, today was different. I would not be the one to teach the class. Instead, I was in the corner, naked and horny.

Amber and April both came in together. I heard them as they approached the front of the room where I was. They were talking about this weekend and how much fun April and her lover Sam were going to have with me. April was telling her that Sam had a huge cock and would be sure I took it up my ass. She said, "You would not believe this unless you saw it. Sam has a 10" cock and it is so big around, I can't get both my hands to touch. It is really going to open her cunt and ass. It will be funny when she is made to suck it. I'll get some good pictures for you."

Amber then said, "Wow that seems really big. Good thing I don't like guys. Hope it doesn't ruin her."

April said, "I can take it in all my holes, so I am sure she can too."

Then it was silent again until April said, "OK, does anyone have any questions for me and Amber? I am sure this is all new to you kids, but believe me; it is happening and will continue for the rest of the year. So, now is the time to question anything you might have doubts about."

I guess someone raised their hand and Amber said, "Yes Kathy, you have a question?"

"Yes, I do." Kathy said, "You say we can all use her and I know the guys will want to fuck her, but what about us girls. How can we use her?"

"Good question Kathy," Amber said, "Slave is very good at eating pussy, so you will be able to get off. And, I am going to get some new toys for her so we can all use them on her. I will have a couple strap-ons, vibrators, dildos, butt plugs and other things. But for you girls, her main goal will be to please you with her tongue."

Then she said, "Yes Millie."

Millie said, "If she is going to be eating us, do we have to get naked? I mean I have never let any of the boys see my naked body before and don't want to start now."

Amber laughed and said, "Well, Millie, I know where you are coming from. I don't want the boys to see me naked either, since I am a lesbian. So, the answer is no, you don't have to be naked. She can eat you under your skirt and no one will see your pussy."

Then one of the boys said, "So, you girls don't want us to see your naked pussies, but you want to see our cocks. I mean, we have to pull it out to use it."

The class laughed and April said, "Well, if you are going to fuck the slave, yes you have to get your cock out. But, you don't have to get naked if you don't want to. Just pull it out of your pants and do it like that."

The class laughed at that and so did I. It's ok for their teacher to be naked for them, but they want to hide it. But, if I can get a cock, I don't care if they wear pants or nothing at all. Did I just say that? Wow, I have really gone down the rabbit hole, haven't I?

Jill asked, "What types of clothes can we pick for her to wear and is it just in the math class or can it be for all classes?"

Amber said, "Good question. It depends on what you pick out for her to wear whether she can wear it all day or not. After all, she is still a teacher and must obey the school rules of dress, just like we all do. But, if it is not fit to wear in other classes, she will wear them in the math class. Now as for what you can have her wear. It can be anything from a tiny bikini to a nighty. From a full-length dress to one so short her cunt can be seen. The only thing she is forbidden to wear is shorts, pants, pantyhose and panties. Her cunt must stay uncovered always. The only exception is when you decide on a bikini. But that must be so small, her cunt will not be covered much."

Jill then said, "That leaves a lot of room for clothing. I have some great ideas already."

Amber said, "That is good and I can't wait to see how you dress her."

Then Joe, said, "What about clamps, handcuffs, and things like that?"

Amber said, "Yes, you can use all of them. She would look so cute with clamps on her big nipples and even her clit. With handcuffs, she couldn't use her hands, but that is all part of being a slave."

There were no more questions, so Amber said, "Slave, turn around and walk around your classroom. I want you to go to each of your students and let them touch, fondle, grab, pinch and anything else they want, short of sex. After the party, they will get the sex in class too."

I turned around to face my class. I was beet red in the face, but did as I was told. I started walking up and down the rows of desks and the chairs set up for the others from English class. I had hands all over my naked body, feeling me up, probing into my cunt and ass, pinching my tits and nipples and some even slapped my ass as I went to the next person. I had to make sure all the students got a good close look at me.

Then I heard someone say, "Hey, can we write on her some more?"

Amber said, "Yes, but all writing has to be able to be covered with clothes for the others in school. So, if you wish to write things on the slave, keep it confined to her cunt, ass, tits, belly and back."

Well, that opened a new door. I had to wait at the student's desk while they wrote on my body. This one wrote on my tit. It was only two words, but so humiliating. She wrote, 'tiny tits' and then smacked my ass and made me go to the next student.

They all had fun for the remainder of the class. I was pinched probed and written on and each of them smacked my ass as I left them. Some of the things I could see that were written on me, were, 'whore' 'bitch' 'toy' 'fuck me' 'I suck' 'I swallow' 'cunt' and many other things I couldn't see.

My belly and tits were covered in marker, and even around my cunt. I knew my back was the same as my front, because I had to turn around for them to write on me. Someone said, "Look, she has the math problem on her back."

So, I guess being a math teacher someone wanted a problem to solve. I finally made it to the front of the room again where Amber and April were waiting for me. They both laughed at me and Amber said, "Well slave, are you having fun?"

I said, "Yes Mistress, I am."

"Good, now get dressed so we can go to our other classes." She said as she handed me a dress to put on. I slipped it over my head and saw it did cover me enough so the writings didn't show. I was grateful for that.

The bell rang and Amber said, "Once school is out, you belong to April. Go to her classroom and do everything she says. She has you for the weekend. It starts today, and continues until Sunday morning when she goes home. Have fun slave and I'll see you Monday morning just as naked as you usually are now. And remember, once she leaves your house, change my sheets and clean my room. Don't go into it again until I tell you to clean it again."

I said, "Yes Mistress, I understand. I won't go into your room."

"Very good my slave. Now, did you enjoy being naked so much today?" She asked me.

I said, "Yes Mistress, I did. My cunt was dripping so much while I stood in the corner, knowing all my students were looking at my naked ass. And with my legs spread, I figured my cunt was seen too. I am really looking forward to being the toy at your party this year. I guess this will be the first time any of the students will get to see who they are fucking."

"Yes, as far as I know it is." She said. "And, the first time it is a teacher. I said, this is going to be the best party ever and it will be hard to match it once I graduate."

I giggled and said, "Yes Mistress, I'll have to say it will be hard to compete with this party. I'll let you know next year if anything is happening that is better than you."

Amber smiled and said, "I bet you will slave. Now it is time for the next class. Remember; go to April's room once school ends."

Once she left, my other classes came in. I taught them what was required but my mind was elsewhere. I thought of what I had done in 3 classes today and what happened in my math class. These students felt me up, played with my tits, ass and cunt and then wrote nasty things on my body. I think they all used the permanent markers, so it would take some time to fade away. But, I made it through till the end of the day.

Once the final bell rang, I went to April's room and she was waiting for me. She said, "Amber wanted me to make you strip and leave the school naked, but I won't do that to you. But, once you get to your car, I want you naked for the drive home. We are going to your house and I will follow you. Once there, I want my bed changed and the room cleaned up. We made quite a mess in it."

bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers
12