Louise Submits Ch. 14

Story Info
Louise spends a weekend with April and Sam.
8.2k words
4.54
19.7k
9
5

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

April and I sat back and watched Sam eat most of the pizza. We each had a couple small slices, while he ate all the rest of the large that was ordered. It was a good meat lover's pizza and we also had some beer to go with it. Nothing so good as pizza and beer.

He finished the last piece, burped real loud and said, "Damn, that was good. Now I need to fuck someone. One of you girls want my hard cock?"

April said, "I bet Louise wants to suck your cock before she takes it in her cunt and ass. I'm ready to see her do it all."

Sam then said, "Well, let's get into the bedroom and see what I can do to make your wishes come true."

We headed to the bedroom and I hesitated before going in. I wasn't sure if I could go into my bedroom. Well, what used to be my bedroom. I had been told that it was no longer mine and was not to go into it, except to clean.

April knew why I stopped, and she said, "It's ok slave. You can go in this time. I am allowing it and Amber won't be mad at you."

We all went into the bedroom to have sex. I guess that is the only time I will be allowed in, other than to clean. After all, the bed is big and can hold more than one person. No one wanted to use my little bed that I am sleeping in now. I must be sure this bed is all clean and ready for everyone but me. My little bed has not been changed since Amber told me I had to sleep in the spare room. Amber said I am not allowed to change my sheets at all.

Once we got into the bedroom, Sam turned to me and said, "Well, Louise, since you want my cock so bad, how about you unwrap your gift. Undress me!"

I went to him and had to stand on my tip-toes to reach the top buttons of his shirt, but could undo all the buttons and pull it off his hot body. I think he has muscles on his muscles. Wow, he is built.

Then, I went to his pants and undid his belt and the button holding his pants together. I pulled the zipper down and felt his cock under his pants. It felt huge, but I didn't think he was hard yet.

Once I had his pants undone, I began to pull them down. I pulled them down and had to get on my knees to get them down and off. I got his pants to his ankle and he stepped out of them for me. I neatly folded them and set them aside. Now all he had was his boxer shorts.

I reached back up to pull them down and he repositioned my face so it was right in front of his crotch. I reached up, taking the waist band in my little hands and pulled them down. As soon as his shorts cleared his groin, I got hit in the face with a massive cock.

April had said it was 10 inches long, but it looked bigger and it wasn't even hard yet. It looked like it hung down to his knees already. How can he be that big? But, it looked funny. There was no little helmet on the end. I had never seen a cock without the helmet and I was thinking he was deformed. But, I pulled his shorts the rest of the way down and off. Now he was as naked as I was.

I looked over at April and she had also stripped naked and was playing with her pussy. I looked back at his cock and it twitched a little, but still it didn't look right. I looked back at April and she laughed at me.

She said, "What's the matter Louise, never seen a big black cock before?"

I said, "No, but I am wondering where his little helmet is?"

Sam laughed and said, "Wow, for a teacher, you ain't to smart. I am not circumcised, so it is covered with foreskin. Here, let me show you."

He reached down to his cock and peeled the skin back. His helmet was then right there in my face. He held it like that and said, "Now lick it for me."

I stuck out my tongue and licked the exposed head of his cock. It tasted different form other cocks I have had in my mouth. I licked around the head and wondered what would happen if he let his foreskin go. Would it slide back over his helmet or would it stay like it is.

Well, I wasn't going to find out just yet because April said, "Now put it in your mouth Louise and I want to see it all the way in. I expect you to take him into your throat."

I wasn't sure I could get this monster into my throat. I wasn't even sure I could get it in my mouth because he was so big around. But, I had to at least try. So, I opened as far as I could and took his cock into my mouth. I had the head in and my mouth was so full already. And I noticed he still wasn't all the way hard yet.

However, I found out that I would take it all somehow. April said, "You either do it or I'll call Amber. She will make you take it without my help. Your choice slave."

I said, "I will try, but it is so big."

April laughed and said, "Look Louise, I can take it all in my mouth and let his pubic hair tickle my nose. So, you can do it too."

I gulped and tried to go deeper. I didn't want Amber to find out I couldn't suck a cock. I got the head to my throat, but couldn't go any further. I gagged and had to pull back off. I kept trying, but it didn't go into my throat, no matter what I did.

I think Sam was getting impatient because he said, "Louise, this isn't working. Get on the bed on your back with your head over the side."

Then he looked at April and said, "Go get it."

I took his cock out of my mouth and did what he said. He acted like he was mad at me and I didn't want to be punished by him or April. And I didn't want Amber to know I couldn't suck his cock properly.

By the time, I was positioned on the bed, April was back, but I couldn't see what Sam wanted her to get. I let my head hang over the side of the bed with the rest of my body on the bed.

April said, "OK, Louise, spread your legs wide. I want your cunt opened up for me."

I did as I was told and had no idea what she meant. I thought she might want to eat me while I tried to suck his cock. But, I was wrong about that.

Sam said, "Open up because you are going to take my cock deep into your throat, or you'll die trying."

I opened my mouth and he put his big cock to my lips. Then, he was inside my mouth and starting to go in deeper. Once he hit the back of my throat, I gagged and tried to push him away. But, he wasn't pulling back. Instead, he pushed harder against my throat.

It wasn't going in. Then I felt a very sharp pain in my cunt. April laughed and said, "Amber was right, the spoon works wonders."

She hit my cunt again and I screamed. Once I screamed, Sam pushed and his cock went right into my throat. And it didn't stop. April slapped my cunt a few more times and I felt Sam's pubic hair tickle my chin. It would have been my nose, but I was upside down.

April said, "Now Louise, suck his cock and get his cum. Or do I have to spank your cunt some more."

Of course, I couldn't answer her. I had my mouth and throat full of big black cock and couldn't talk. I just started sucking the best I could. Sam helped me out, by pulling back and then pushing back into my throat. He was fucking my mouth, just like it was a cunt and I had to take it all.

I don't know how long my mouth was being fucked, but I knew it was a long time. I think my throat was numb because I wasn't feeling it like I did when he first shoved it in. And, I was beginning to enjoy his cock in my mouth. I never thought I could get that big black thing in my mouth, let alone in my throat, but here I was getting throat fucked by the biggest cock I had ever seen.

After a long hard fucking, his cock stiffened and grew some more. I knew he was going to cum and if it went down my throat, I would not be able to taste it. So, as soon as I could and he started cumming, I pushed him back until only the head was in my mouth. He was still cumming and filling my mouth and I was loving it.

Once he finished filling my mouth, he stopped moving and left his cock in my mouth. I felt it start to soften, but even when soft it was huge. I just stayed still with his cock in my mouth, waiting for someone to do or say something. And it wasn't much longer, Sam pulled his cock out of my mouth.

As he was pulling out, April said, "Don't swallow slave. I want you to savor the taste of his cum, so you will swish it around until I saw you can swallow."

Of course, I couldn't say or do anything. My mouth was full of cock and cum, so I just nodded some that I understood. Sam pulled all the way out with a 'pop' and I sealed my lips back up. I swished his hot gooey cum around in my mouth, getting a good taste of it.

It wasn't bad, but nothing like I had ever tasted before. It was kind of salty, but also sweet with a taste of something like bleach too. However, it was quite tasty and I was enjoying his cum in my mouth. I knew I would want more later.

Once Sam was out of my mouth and they watched me swishing his cum in my mouth. They were both laughing and then April said, "OK, Louise swallow it all."

I gulped and some went down. I gulped again and then again. It took me 4 times to swallow every drop and when it was all in my belly, I looked at them and licked my lips. I guess it is true, I am a slut.

April said, "See, I told you that his cock was big and I also said you would have it in all your holes. Your mouth and throat was the first one. Ready for more Louise?"

I said, "Yes, I am ready. I just want to please everyone."

Sam said, "Well, I'll be ready in just a moment. So, Louise, turn over on the bed, spread your legs wide for me and show me that cunt. The second hole to feel my hard cock."

I did as I was told. I turned over, scooted up on the bed so my head was near the top of the bed and then I spread my legs. I opened so I could get fucked by that huge black cock. I wasn't sure I could take it all, but my cunt started thinking for me again. It told me I would take it all inside me and allow him to fuck me.

April said, "Now you can spread wider than that Louise. Pretend you are a cheerleader and doing the splits. Make them so wide, your cunt will open so we can see inside you."

I watched Sam leave the room for a moment. I had no idea where he was going. I just hoped he would be back real soon and give me more of his big cock. I figured once he fucks me with that tool, I'll never be able to fuck a regular cock again.

He came back in and said, "April, I think I'm about ready for this cunt. I see she is ready for me. I can almost see inside that nasty fuck hole. Are you sure she is really a teacher and not some hooker you picked up from the street."

April laughed and said, "Yea Sam, she is a teacher. You should have seen her under my desk this morning during class. She was eating my pussy like a pro and then she wanted all her seniors to see her naked. And they did. They loved it. I think this year will be the best one I've ever had."

I just laid there, legs wide apart listening to them talk about me like I wasn't there. I wasn't being treated like a teacher. I was being treated like a fucking whore who couldn't get enough sex. But, since Amber tricked me into being her slave, that is what I have been. I have done things I only could dream about. Things I have seen on line in those porn sites. Now it was me being used instead of them.

Sam got on the bed and his cock was hard as a rock. It was huge and once it was hard, the foreskin pulled back, showing me his helmet. I took that thing down my throat and now would have to take it in my cunt. And later they told me I would take it in my ass. I'll never be the same.

Once he was on the bed, he crawled between my legs and his cock was pointing straight at my cunt. I felt my cunt twitch and knew it was going to get fucked. I wanted it to happen and would do my best to get it all the way in.

He said, "April, give me a hand getting into this hot little cunt. Hold me and line it up with her slit. I am going in deep the first time."

I didn't quite understand that one. He said going deep the first time. I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but I soon found out.

I felt them both between my legs. April's hand was holding his cock and with her other hand, she opened my cunt. Then I felt his hard cock touch my outer lips. I heard them whisper, but didn't hear what was said. I felt him pushing a little at first and knew his cock had entered my cunt.

Then, without any notice, he said, "OK April, I got it."

And I felt it. He gave one big push and he was balls deep inside my cunt. I screamed at the intrusion to my cunt and then screamed again as he hit the back of my cunt. He was pushing on my cervix and I thought if he pushed to hard he would break it.

But he stopped and laughed. He said, "I told you I was going in deep the first time. Now let's fuck!"

He started fucking me like I was nothing. Just a whore to masturbate his cock. My cunt was full of big black cock and I was hurting from the intrusion. But, the pain made me so wet. My cunt was trying to squeeze his cock and keep him in, while my mind was trying to make it go away. My cunt won and soon I was fucking him back.

He would pull out to almost the head and then drive it back into my cunt. When he was going back in, I raised my ass to meet his thrust. I was wanting to cum and wanted him to fuck me forever.

We went on fucking, with April watching and of course making Amber a movie of her slave being fucked. I was so hot and ready, I started cumming after about 3 minutes of his abuse. And, I never stopped cumming. He fucked me like a little whore and I think that was how I acted too.

Since he had cum in my mouth just it took him longer to cum in my cunt. He just fucked my cunt raw and had no concern about me. My poor little cunt would never be the same after this. I would always have a gaping hole between my legs and all the boys in my class wouldn't even be touching the walls when they fuck me at the party.

But, after a while, he slowed down, his cock stiffened and then he shoved into me one last time. He drove his cock in me so hard, my head hit the top of the bed and when that happened, he shot his big load of hot gooey cum into my cunt. I was still cumming when he started and then I was cumming even harder. I am sure the neighbors must think I was being killed or something. I screamed so loud. I screamed, "IIIIMMMMM CCCCUUUUUMMMMMIIIINNNGGGG!!"

Sam was also making some loud noises as he emptied his balls into me. I heard April cumming to, as she was playing with her pussy. It was like having a threesome without her being involved in the fucking. I was loving all of it and wanted more.

I knew right then, that I would never go back to being a good girl. I will always be a slave to someone. Once Amber graduates, I might give myself to April and beg her to use me like Amber does. Or maybe just find another student to have me a s a slave. Maybe the junior who will watch the party can own me next year.

Sam collapsed on top of me and knocked the breath out of me. But, I didn't care. He laid on top of me while he rested. I didn't try to make him move even if I was not very comfortable. April was lying beside me now and was also resting after her orgasm. I needed to rest also and hoped that we could all sleep after what I had done today and tonight.

After all, it isn't every day that a teacher gets naked in class, allows her students to play with her, write things on her body and promises to obey all of them in the future. I will be naked for them on Friday's from now on and maybe other days to, depending on their grades. If I'm not naked every day, I will probably be partially naked. Then, getting home, eating an old lady's pussy and then sucking the biggest cock I had ever seen and then taking it in my cunt. I was one tired slave. I needed to sleep.

Sam stayed on me for about 20 minutes and then rolled over. He said, "Wow, that is one tight little cunt and you fuck like a bunny. I'll be getting more of that soon. But I am tired and I think we should all rest up before I fuck your tight little ass. That will take some doing I know, but you will take it all up your ass tomorrow. But before we sleep, my cock is dirty and you need to clean it."

I crawled down to his cock, and didn't even think about what I was doing. I took his cock in my mouth and went all the way down. He was soft now and it still went into my throat. This guy is big. April said 10 inches, but I swear it could be 12 inches or more. I sucked his cock clean. I got all my cunt juice and his cum off his cock, and then cleaned his balls too. Then, I crawled back to the top of the bed.

I said, "Would it be ok if I slept you the 2 of you tonight? I know Amber doesn't want me in her bed, but I would feel much better if I could be with you guys."

April said, "Yes slave, you may sleep with us. That way if one of us needs anything in the night you will be right here for us to use."

I thanked her and then we all said goodnight. I went to sleep right away with Sam on one side of me and April on the other. I loved these 2 people.

I woke up in the morning before Sam and April did. It was funny because we were entangled in each other's arms and legs. April had her arms around me and holding my tit. Sam had a hand on my cunt, while I had one hand on his cock and the other one on April's pussy. I couldn't move at all, so I just waited for them to wake up.

I was squeezing Sam's cock and he started to grow. It was amazing how much cock he had. I knew that thing would be up my ass sometime today, but I agreed to take it in all my holes and that was the last one. I also put my fingers in April's pussy and it squeezed it. I think both were waking up, or they were having good dreams.

I watched them as they opened their eyes and then said, "Good morning Mistress, Good morning Master."

They looked at me, smiled and together said, "Good morning slave."

I was glowing and grinning from ear to ear. I had no idea why I was so happy, but I was having such a great time with these 2 people.

Sam said, "Well, guess it is time to get started on the day. We have a lot to do and don't want to waste any time. Let's all get up and get a shower before breakfast and some more fucking. Remember, it is your ass today and then some other new things."

We untangled ourselves and one by one went to the bathroom to relieve ourselves. I was last one to get to use the toilet, but I also had to watch both pee. I had never seen a man pee before and it was interesting how they stand up to pee.

Once we were done, we got into the shower. I have a very large shower in the master bath. One of the reasons I bought this house. It was big enough for all of us to get in together. April got the shower running and we all got in. I had to wash them both and then once they were finished, I had my shower.

Once I was clean and dry, I had to go fix breakfast. They wanted, bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns and toast. I had to cook while naked and some of the bacon grease hit my bare skin. I squealed when it hit me and I asked for an apron.

April said, "No, we are enjoying watching you jump and squeal. It is so funny because your squeal like a little piggy."

Sam laughed and I said, "Yes Mistress, I understand and will finish breakfast."

I danced around whenever the grease hit my skin and they watched and laughed at me. I squealed a lot since April enjoyed it and I tried my best to sound more like the little pig she said I sounded like. But, I finally got it finished and set it on the table.

We ate in silence, with all being naked this morning. We were all quiet because our mouths were too busy eating. It was a good breakfast, even if I do say so myself. But, it was over with soon and I knew my ass was going to be pounded soon.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12