Louise Submits Ch. 16

Story Info
Louise makes a student happy. Leaves school to go to party.
5.3k words
4.63
18.1k
10
3

Part 16 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

Once I got to sleep and had some very wonderful dreams, I woke up with my hand on my cunt, rubbing my clit. God, I am always so horny now. Ever since Amber won the bet and I became her slave, I can't get enough.

I relaxed for a moment before getting out of the little bed to start my day. I peed, showered, ate breakfast and was ready for school. Having to drive in naked and wait for some clothes was like second nature to me now. I wondered what I would do once Amber graduated. Would I still drive to school naked? Who would give me my clothes? I would have to be very careful next year. Maybe I could put some clothes in school in case I forgot to dress before leaving home.

But, today was Friday and I knew I would be naked for my students for 3 periods. I would be in front of all the seniors during April's English class, then at lunch. And in math class, I would be naked for my students. I was basically naked yesterday, but today I would have nothing on.

I finished my morning duties and walked to my car to drive to school. Once I started driving, I had to be careful so I didn't get pulled over. How would I explain to a cop about driving naked on my way to school to teach children?

I got to the school and saw Amber's and April's car already there. I parked and got out. Standing naked in the parking lot is one thing Amber likes me to do. I stood there beside my car waiting for a text from Amber, but it was taking a long time today.

I was getting a little nervous because I didn't want anyone else to see me. But finally, I got the text and it said, 'Walk slowly to the front door. We will meet you there.'

I read the text, put my phone in my purse and started walking toward the front door. It is a long walk to get to the front from the teachers parking lot and it makes it more so when you are naked. But, I just did as I was told and walked the entire lot to the front door.

Amber and April were both there waiting for me. Amber said, "Very good slave. I sure love it when you are naked and obeying me. I want to have you naked all the time, but know you can't be. If that was to happen, I wouldn't have you to play with for the rest of the year. So, let's go see if we can find something you can put on to cover up your naked body."

Once we got to my room, April said, "Louise, we have a present for you. We just need you to bend over the desk so we can give it to you."

I did as I was told and thought they were going to spank me and make my ass red enough that I would have trouble sitting today. I knew Friday's are now naked Fridays, but I thought there might be more than being naked for everyone.

But, I bent over and felt them behind me. They played with my ass and I felt something cool being dripped onto my crack and into my hole. Then, I felt something going into my ass, but had no idea what it was. They pushed it all the way in and once they had it in, my ass closed around it. I knew then it was a butt plug. So, they will have me pugged for the day. That is ok with me since I have had one there before.

Once they finished, Amber took a picture and then told me to stand up. She showed me what they had done. They had not only put a plug in my ass, but it had a tail attached to it. I was looking at my ass with a nice bushy tail, like a collie would have.

"That will stay all day slave and won't be removed until I take it out at the party. It will help when the boys fuck your ass later." Amber informed me.

April handed me some clothes to put on. I started to protest that it would be seen under my clothes, but April said, "Don't worry Louise, the tail won't be seen. Your dress is long enough to cover it."

I did as I was told and another picture was taken. I could see they told me the truth. The tail could not be seen under my dress, but there was a little bump there. I guess I would need to sit most of the time in class, except when I went to English, lunch and math.

Once dressed, I went to my other class and tried to teach. I couldn't keep my mind on math because the butt plug kept reminding me of what I had become. I sat for most of the period because I was afraid one of the students would see the tail.

Right before the class ended, I got a text from Ms. Amber telling me to go to the English class, strip and stand in the corner until she says I can move. I am getting used to being naked in the corner. She has put me in it many times now.

I was in the corner with my ass pointing out so all the students could see my nakedness as they walked in. I guess they are getting used to seeing their teacher naked because there was not as many comments.

I heard Amber come in and lock the door. Once she was at the front, she called for the class to be quiet. The room was now silent. It is like she is the teacher now, instead of me.

"Everyone, I want you all to meet Lucy. She is the junior who was picked to observe this year, just as I was picked last year." She told everyone.

They all said hello to her and then Amber got them quiet again. She said, "Now, today is a special day for Lucy. Not only does she get to see Ms. Baker naked and getting ready for our party this weekend, but today is also her 18th birthday."

I heard everyone wishing her a happy birthday along with some clapping for her. It is always a big deal when one turns 18.

Once they were all quiet again, Amber said, "Now, usually a junior does not get to do anything with the ones who are being used, but today is special. Ms. Baker is going to give Lucy a nice birthday present while we discuss the party. Slave will be giving her a rim job during class."

I then heard someone ask, "Amber, what is a rim job?"

"A rim job is where one person gets behind another person and licks their asshole." Amber explained, "They must lick all around the little brown hole and even stick their tongues inside. Some girls can cum when being rimmed and that is what I want slave to do for Lucy. Make her cum that way."

I am glad someone asked, because I had no idea either. But now that I have heard, I am not sure I'll like this. What if she isn't clean back there? Will I be tasting shit when I lick her? That isn't the cleanest place to put your tongue, but I did lift all limits and will have to do it.

"Slave, turn around and say hello to Ms. Lucy." Amber ordered.

I turned around and before me was a very beautiful young lady. Blonde hair, blue eyes and built, with all the right curves. I said, "Hello Ms. Lucy, glad you could join us. Happy Birthday."

She grinned, but said nothing. "Now slave, get your head up under her skirt and give her some good licking. If she has panties on, take them off and then start licking. Make sure it is only her ass. Do not touch her pussy at all. You will make her cum by rimming her."

I got down on my knees and worked my way to Lucy and my head went under her skirt. She spread her legs while standing by the desk and I saw she was not wearing panties. She must have known she would be getting something from me. Her pussy looked so inviting. Hairless and beautiful. But I was told not to touch it. As I worked my way up to her ass, she bent over and rested her arms on my desk, which put her naked ass right where I could get to it.

I got to her back end and kissed her cheeks. I don't know why I did that, but it seemed like it was the right thing to do. I kissed both her ass cheeks, then started licking them. I had no idea what I was doing, but I wanted to please Lucy and make Mistress Amber happy.

I kept kissing and licking her cheeks until I was right by her crack. She had spread her legs more for me and I reached up with my hands and spread her cheek apart. There before me was her little rosebud, winking at me, inviting me in to lick it.

I stuck out my tongue and touched her hole. It didn't taste bad, so I kept licking her. She squirmed at my touch and I knew she was liking it. I thought about what I was doing and suddenly stopped licking. I was licking someone's asshole and that isn't right.

But, I felt my ass stinging suddenly. Amber said, "Keep licking slave. Lucy will have to cum before class is over, or the next class will see you naked under her skirt."

That scared me and I immediately started licking around her butt hole. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. She was clean and tasted like she had put some sort of scented cream on it. So, I went further and licked the hole. I lapped at it and found out I liked doing it.

As I was licking Lucy's ass, I heard Amber talking to the class. She called on Sarah. "Yes, what is it Sarah?"

"Amber, I can't come to the party. My parents say if there is no adult supervision, I won't be allowed." Sarah told her.

"Sarah, there will be adult supervision. We will have Ms. Baker, Mrs. Jones, Sam, a good friend of Mrs. Jones and a very prominent business man, along with my daddy. So, your parents shouldn't have a concern." She said.

I heard what was said and a sigh of relief from many students. I guess there was more than Sarah wondering about the party. If only the parents knew that I was going to be the one being used by their children and the others had also used me before.

I continued licking Lucy's ass, wanting to make sure she could cum. I was not sure if Amber would leave me like this when the next class came in, but I didn't want to push the limits to much.

I kept listening to the class and when Martha told Amber why she couldn't make it, I almost choked. Not by what she told Amber, but how Amber answered her.

"I can't go to the party either. I started my period last night and won't be able to do anything. That won't be any fun, so I'll have to miss it." Martha told her.

Amber just laughed and said, "No need to worry Martha. The slave has lifted all her limits and will do as I say. She will still lick your pussy even if you are on your period. It'll be fun to watch her do it."

The class all laughed at that and some even said it would be great to see. A couple other girls also stated they had started their periods and were looking forward to finding out what it was like to be eaten at that time.

I was sick with the thought of having to do it, but as Amber said, I gave up all my limits and will have to do as she says. It is a nasty thing anyway. I always hated when I was on my period and would never let anyone close to my cunt when I was on it. But now, Amber says I will be licking a few girls on their periods.

I kept licking Lucy and I think she was getting close to cumming. She was moving more now and I even tasted her pussy a few times. I hope Amber didn't know I licked her pussy, but it wasn't my fault. Lucy moved around so much, that her pussy found my tongue. But I am sure Amber won't see it that way.

Amber continued with the class, asking how many boys had ever had a blow job, if any of the boys had ever fucked a girl before, if the girls had ever had their pussies licked, if the girls had ever sucked a cock, if they had ever been fucked.

She also explained why the questions. "I have to ask these questions so we know how to proceed with the party. If a boy had never had his cock sucked, they will go before those who have. If a boy had ever licked a pussy before, those girls would be after the ones who hadn't. If any of the girls had ever been fucked before, they could help the chaperones get off. And any girl who has licked pussy, can help all the girls by preparing them for the big event."

Lucy was really getting worked up and she started making noises. Once that started, the class was quiet. Amber didn't even talk. I figured all eyes were on Lucy as she was working up to a good cum from me eating her ass.

Then, her damn broke and she almost screamed that she was cumming. "AAAAAGGGGHHHH, CUUUMMMMIIIINNNGGGG."

It sounded a little muffled like someone had put their hands over her mouth, which would be a good idea. We didn't need anyone else hearing that she was cumming in class. We didn't need anyone else opening the door to see why all the noise, only to see me naked with a tail in my ass and my head under her skirt.

No one came in and I was grateful for that, but right now I wanted to cum too. I would have done anything for them if I could have cum. Hell, I would have fucked all of them just so I could cum. But that wasn't going to happen today. Maybe they will allow it at the party.

"Ok, it is almost time for this class to end and our slave needs to dress so she can teach another class. But, just remember, she will have her ass plugged with the tail for the rest of the day." Amber explained.

I was given my clothes and I quickly got dressed, finishing just before the bell rang. Amber said, "Lunch, naked in your corner."

I walked out of Mrs. Jones English class and hurried to my room to get ready for the next class. I had to do that one and one more before lunch and then I would be used again. I sat for the most part, afraid the bump on my ass would cause some questions. I made it through both classes and as soon as the last class left, I stripped again and put my nose to the corner, with my naked ass with a tail out, legs and arms spread.

I heard the class enter my room. Well, I hoped it was my class, because if it wasn't, I would not be going to the party and I would not be cumming from being fucked by all my students. That is sickening, isn't it. I am a teacher, who is now naked waiting for her class to come in and then will be the life of the party later. They will use me all weekend in any way they desire. I will suck cocks, eat pussy, lick ass and get fucked in my cunt and ass. All because I made a bad bet with a smart student and learned just what I am. A very submissive woman, who needs to cum soon.

Once the class was in and the door shut and locked, everything was silent for a moment. I wondered what was happening, but was afraid to turn around. But soon, it was once again like the other classes as Amber spoke to everyone.

"Today, will mark the beginning of the rest of the year. This is mid-term and the second half will be a lot more fun for all of us." She explained to everyone. "I have a couple announcements to make before we begin our discussions about our slave."

I wondered what the announcements might be. I didn't know of anything, but maybe it was just something that Amber was going to make me do.

"Today, Ms. Baker and I are leaving school early so I can get her ready to be our entertainment for the weekend. And, since she is now naked, she will stay that way until she returns to school Monday morning when I give her something to wear." She told everyone.

That scared me. How would I be able to get out of school naked without being seen. Everyone is still here and I would get caught for sure. She couldn't mean that I would be walking out naked. I think she was going to give me something to slip on until we got to the car.

I just listened as she went ahead with what she had to say. "Then, on Monday when we return, thanks to Mrs. Jones, some classes have been changed for us. Mrs. Jones senior English, will now be the one right before lunch, which gives us 3 straight periods to play with the slave."

Everyone cheered and clapped. They said they couldn't wait for it to happen and some said they had some great plans for me. I heard them talking about going to my house on weekends to use me for their pleasure and that I had better be a good cook. A few even talked about how they would dress me for my math classes during the week. Of course, most of them just wanted me naked or at least half dressed, so I would show my tits or cunt.

Once it got quiet again, Amber spoke, asking, "We are going to give our slave some piercings and hopefully a nice tattoo or even a couple. Something she will remember about us for the rest of her life, even when we aren't with her. Does anyone have any ideas of what and where to tattoo her?"

Oh, the things I heard scared me. I think everyone had ideas of how to mark their math teacher and I was worried they wouldn't be able to decide and do them all. I sure hope that didn't happen.

"Slutty Math Teacher" "Senior Slut" "Class Whore" "Bitch" "Tiny Tits" "Fuck My Cunt" "Spank Me"

were just a few I heard.

"OK, I've listened to all your ideas and I think the best one will be, 'Owned' tattooed right above her cunt. And, on her ass, we can put 'Senior Slave' with senior on one cheek and slave on the other." Amber told everyone. "We will do it some weekend when we can all be together again."

Everyone was excited, except for me. I didn't want to be marked that way. I didn't want to be known as owned or a senior slave, but what can I do. I gave it all away when I said no limits. But, it wasn't all they discussed.

"Someone said, "What about the piercings. Can we do them this weekend?"

"Yes, we can and will do them this weekend. Her tits will be first and then we will do her clit right before the party ends. By waiting until the end, we won't have to be careful about infection while we party." Mrs. Jones told the class.

Then someone else said, "You said her clit. I thought that the hood was the only thing that could be pierced."

Joan, the person who was going to pierce me said, "Well, most women get the hood pierced because the clit is so sensitive, but some do get the clit done. It could be harmful, but with care, it can be done without any problems."

"And, we will be able to change out the jewelry we hang on her piercings. We have picked the ones that other things can be attached. Somedays we won't have anything, but there are days when she will have to wear little bells or things that say slave. Our options are many." April told the class.

They were discussing me, just like I wasn't there. I am here, I thought. I'm in the corner, naked in front of my class. Yet, they still talk like I'm missing. I was not liking what I heard, but it also excited me, knowing that I was going to be marked by my class, stating they owned me. I wondered, if next year the new class would also own me. Would Amber give me to them as a gift. After all, Lucy was going to be a senior and would also be in my special math class.

The class continued to talk and they just ignored me. I stayed in the corner the whole lunch period. Amber didn't even say anything to me. I was there, naked, in the corner, a butt plug with a tail while my class talked about me. I was beginning to think I wasn't even there myself.

But, right before the bell rang for class, Amber said, "OK, it is almost time for our slave to leave the building. Like I said, she won't be allowed clothes again until Monday morning. That means she must find a way out of the school, naked, without being seen by anyone else."

Oh, My God, I thought. How can I do that. If I try to get out naked, and get caught, I'll go to jail. If I make it, all the better for me, but there will be students and teachers all over the school, getting back to class. I was not going to let that happen. I almost turned around to tell Amber that enough was enough and I won't do any more.

But, before I could do that she spoke again. "So, since she can't wear clothes, we will have to help her get out of the school and to her car. My plan is to wait until classes begin again and then we will all gather around her and run interference for her. That way, we can divert her away from being seen by others. Is everyone in agreement?"

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12