Louise Submits Ch. 17

Story Info
Let the party begin.
6.4k words
4.54
22.8k
7
2

Part 17 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Greetings all, I again wish to thank all who have read, voted, and commented on this series. This story is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real persons are strictly coincidental. I also need to state that everyone in this chapter is above the age of 18.

I also wish to thank Steve for all his assistance while I write. His thoughts and corrections are very welcome.

Please enjoy my story. Vote and/or comment.

*****

Amber drove for a long time while I sat in the passenger seat playing with my cunt. I realized she had put a towel on the seat and now know why. She was having me play with myself for the long drive to the area where the party was to be held. My cunt was leaking like a faucet and I was ready to get fucked by 25 horny students. I needed to be fucked so I could cum.

It took about an hour to get to the large building, that she said was once a hunting camp. As we pulled in, I noticed that Sam was there on the large front porch. Then as we got closer, I saw Amber's daddy, Mr. Bill Wilson step out. Well, that will be 3 chaperones ready to play. We just must wait for April and the students.

Amber stopped the car, turned toward me and said, "Slave, we are here now and won't leave until Sunday afternoon. I expect nothing but cooperation from you. I am removing the word no from your vocabulary. In other words, you will not say no to anything. If it is something to much, I will say no. But unless I do, you will do it. Do you understand me slave?"

"Yes Mistress, your slave understands." I said.

"Good, now get out and walk to the porch. Daddy and Sam will be taken care of before the others get here. Once they all arrive, the only ones fucking you will be your students. So, take care of both with anything they want." She ordered.

I walked up to the porch to the 2 men waiting for me. It seemed kind of funny walking out here in the wilderness naked with only a tail in my ass. But, that is what Mistress wanted and I had to do it.

I got to the porch and said, "Sirs, your slave wishes to take care of your needs. Where would you like me."

Mr. Wilson said, "Well slave, I like to have your mouth on my cock. You are one good little cocksucker."

Sam added, "And I want that hot cunt wrapped around my cock. So, we'll both get what we want and then we can switch."

Sam took one hand and Mr. Wilson took the other one. They led me through the lodge and into a side room, where there was a bed. Once there, I was placed on the bed with my head on one side and my ass on the other. Mr. Wilson stepped up and gave me his nice cock to suck and at the same time, Sam pushed his huge cock into my cunt.

I needed that cock in my cunt and loved the one in my mouth. I didn't know how much longer we had till my students showed up, but I was going to make the most of it. Sam bottomed out in my cunt and I was so full. Mr. Wilson had his cock all the way down my throat and it felt so good.

They both fucked me at the same time, pushing in and pulling out. My mouth was being fucked just like it was a cunt. It didn't take me long to begin my grind and I was cumming hard on Sam's big cock.

When I started cumming, Sam drove into me hard and shot his big load deep inside my cunt. Right after that, Mr. Wilson was spraying my throat with his hot gooey cum. I was feeling so much better now because I could cum, but as they continued to use me, I wanted to cum again.

The men had swapped places and Mr. Wilson was now in my cunt and I was taking Sam's huge cock down my throat. They once again fucked me like I was a rag doll, but I was working up to another massive orgasm.

This time, both men shot their loads into me at the same time and pulled out quickly. They had me almost cumming, but I was denied the pleasure. I was humping my ass hard into the air and need to get the relief, but I couldn't do it.

Amber came in saying, "Ok, time to get the little slave fixed up for the party. Follow me slave."

I got off the bed and followed her back into the large room. "Now my little pet, I am going to fix you up so my classmates can have some fun. But I am going to have some fun doing it."

I had to stand and watch as she brought out that pump she has used on my clit before and I knew she was going to do it again. But this time, she had 2 extra tubes in her hands. I couldn't figure out why.

She walked back to me and put the pump thing to my clit. I knew she wanted my clit bigger, but I couldn't figure out why she wanted to pump it up now. The others would be here soon and it would get in the way to fuck my cunt.

But, she went ahead and started pumping my clit. I watched as it grew longer and thicker inside the tube. I felt the results and I was almost ready to cum just from her pumping it up. She pumped and pumped and I saw it grow bigger than it ever had before. I wondered if it would pop if she pumped it too much. But, it didn't do that before she stopped and pulled the hose off the tube and dropped it. My clit bounced and she giggled.

I had to stand there and let her do whatever she wanted. She left my clit alone and started on my nipples. She put a tube on each one and connected them to a hose. It was a 'y' shaped hose and all she needed was one pump. Once she had it all connected, she started pumping and I watched my already big nipples get bigger inside the tubes.

She pumped and both my nipples grew at the same time. She pumped them just like she had my clit and when she was satisfied, it looked like my nipples were about 1 ½ to 2 inches long, and they ached. The clothes pin she put on me before hurt, but these things made my nipples ache. And my cunt was tingling.

And, she wasn't finished with me yet. The next thing she did, was slide a ring of some kind down the tubes. I found out later they were little rubber bands and she slid them down off the tubes and onto my extended nipples and clit.

Once she had the bands all in place, she released the tubes and took them away. The rubber bands kept my nipples and clit sticking out like they had with the tubes on them. Elongated, swollen and very sensitive. She rubbed my nipples with her fingers and I almost started cumming. Wow, that was quite the experience.

But, then she reached down to my clit and rubbed it. Next, she took my little nub in between her fingers and pulled some more. It was so touchy that I just started humping her hand, trying to cum. But, she stopped before I could.

She grinned at me and walked away. I didn't know what to do. I was naked with a tail in my ass, my clit and nipples protruding from my body with little rubber bands on them. I had no idea what else would happen until the others arrived, but Amber was walking back to me now and I think I am going to find out what she has planned.

"Slave, I think it will be fun to have your head covered when the others arrive. They will see the rest of your naked body, but you won't see them. You won't know which student is touching you, but they all know it is you, their teacher." Ms. Amber told me.

She put some kind of hood over my head and I was in darkness. Next, my hands were brought up over my head and I felt something being put on my wrist. Once that happened, I felt my arms being pulled upwards toward the ceiling. Then, something was being placed on my ankles and my legs being pulled apart. My toes were barely touching the floor and I was being split.

She kept pulling my legs apart and it felt like I was being broke in half and my feet were now off the ground. I knew that my cunt was going to be wide open for all my seniors to see and feel. And later all the boys would have their cocks in me while I ate all the girl's pussies.

Once she stopped stretching me, she said, "Now slave, you are all ready for the beginning of the party. I watched this last year and it was so hot. Even if they all know it is you, it will be more exciting this way. Now, don't go away. I'll be right back."

As if I could leave. I had no idea how long I hung there, but my arms were getting sore from holding my body up and my legs ached from being split like this. So many things ran through my mind. Would I ever be the same? How will I manage to teach after they have all fucked me? What will I do in class from now on? What will happen when they all graduate?

Finally, I heard noises around me. I had no idea who was there, but I figured it was the senior class. I guess they had all arrived and now saw their teacher strung up and blinded by the hood. I hope they take the hood off, so I can see them all as they use me, but I wasn't sure what Amber had planned for me.

I had hands all over my naked body and then I felt my tail being removed. Once it was gone, I had fingers in my ass as well as my cunt. My tits were played with and my extended nipples rubbed, making me so horny I was on the verge of cumming. They played with my cunt, but avoided my clit for a while.

I heard them all talking about my body and what they wanted to do with it. Some wanted to fuck me. The girls wanted me to lick them. The girls also wanted to use dildo's in me. The boys wanted blow jobs and to watch me swallow. But I also heard some wanted to spank and whip me all over. And Amber said they could do it all if I had no permanent marks that could be seen. Of course, she also reminded them that I was going to be pierced and later get some tattoos.

I was lowered down and my feet were undone so I could stand, but the hood stayed on. The hands were still all over me and I still wanted to cum. But, as I was about to do that, everything stopped.

"Let's get this over with so we can all have some fun. Slave, don't move." Amber told everyone and me.

I was afraid to do anything but obey her. She has really gotten me so that I do whatever she says. I wasn't sure what was happening, but someone was playing with my tits and especially my nipples. Whoever it was rubbed my nipples and pulled on them. They were still sticking out the same amount from when Amber had pumped them up. I was feeling good while this person rubbed them and pulled them out some more.

Then, a cold instrument was put on them and clamped down. My nipples were trapped in something, but I didn't know what it was. It started with my right nipple and then my left. Whatever they had put on me weighed a little and when they let it go, my nipples were pulled out even more.

Amber asked, "Is she ready Joan?"

"Yes, she is and so am I." Joan replied.

When I heard Joan's name, I knew what was happening. But before I could beg them not to, a sharp pain in my right nipple was felt and shortly after that, the same pain was in my left nipple. They had just pierced my nipples against my will. I didn't want it to happen, but Amber made sure it did happen.

"We will do her clit right before the party ends on Sunday. That way we can all fuck her and not worry about infection in her cunt." Joan told Amber.

My hood was removed and once my eyes focused on everything, I saw all my students from math class, along with the rest of the seniors from English class. All of them were still dressed and Amber stood in front of me with Joan.

I looked down at my little titties and saw rings in my nipples. The rubber bands had been removed, but my nipples were still huge compared to what they used to be. I didn't see any blood, just the rings going in one side and out the other.

I started to cry and said, "Please don't do this to me. I didn't ask to be pierced and I want them out."

Joan said, "Sorry slave, but we can't take them out. Once I had them in you, they were sealed and the only way to get them out is to surgically remove them. You will have them forever. But, we like them."

"Don't worry slave, you'll get used to them and we can have lots of fun now. We have some tags to put on them, along with some weights and bells and other little trinkets that we can use in school." Amber told me.

"We are going to start with some small weights and the bells. We need to be able to hear you move around." April said.

I felt them and tried to pull them out, but when I did, they didn't move at all. All that did was make the bells ring. I think they were in there for good, unless I go to a doctor to get them out. I cried and said, "OK, but I don't like them. Please don't do my clit."

"We will talk about that later, but right now you have a whole room of seniors who are horny and want to fuck you. The boys want your cunt, mouth and ass and the girls want so good pussy licking. So, are you ready Ms. Louise Baker?" Amber said to me.

"Yes, Mistress I am ready to fuck and suck or whatever you want from me. I need to cum so bad, I'll do anything." I told her and the rest of the class.

They all laughed and April spoke up. "I know you all want to be the first in her holes, but since the boys outnumber the girls, I think we need to work on a system for her. I think she can suck 3 cocks, then eat a pussy. Then it will be 3 cocks and 1 pussy until everyone has had her mouth."

I quickly did the math for her and said, "April, that means one girl won't have her pussy licked."

Amber said, "We know that slave and I am passing on my turn for now. You have eaten me a lot, so now you just concentrate on the others."

"Yes Mistress, I understand." I said.

"Then we can figure out who gets her cunt. We can all fuck her cunt because we have strap-ons for the girls. So, all of you get to fuck her cunt and ass. Then we can mix it up later and have some doubles and triples." April told everyone.

Sam stepped up and said, "OK, let's get this party started. I for one know what a good slave she is and how good a cocksucker she can be. And from what I have seen, she is one great pussy licker."

I watched as the boys all started stripping. I thought they had said they didn't want everyone seeing them naked, but here they were all getting ready for me to suck their cocks. And, Amber had given them all numbers when they came in so they knew what order they were going to get sucked off by their math teacher.

The first boy stepped up and I was on my knees looking at a very impressive young cock. It looked to be a good 7 or 8 inches and quite fat. I licked it from base to tip and then took it in my mouth. I swallowed and took it all the way down my throat. I wanted, no needed to do this. I was a teacher, but now I am a slave and I guess a slut. I sucked his cock like a pro and wanted his cum to fill my belly.

He took my head in his hands and started fucking my face like it was a cunt. Everyone else stood by watching as their teacher was used as a cocksucker. It didn't take the young man very long to cum in my mouth. I understood the virgins would go first, so I figured I was the very first to suck his cock. He tasted good and I wanted more. What I really wanted was to finish sucking all the boys and eat all the girls, so I could get fucked and be able to cum.

The next boy stepped up and put his cock to my lips. I kissed the tip and then took him in my mouth to suck him off. I giggled thinking that my belly was going to be so full of cum before the weekend was over, I wouldn't need to eat anything else. And if what I have always heard is true, that I should have big tits by the time the year was over.

I sucked this boy off, and like the first one, he didn't take long to cum. I figured they would all be like that first time, but also knew with them being young, they would be hard and ready to fuck in no time. My nipples were still sore and the bells on my tits were jingling while I sucked those cocks.

I got through the first 3 boys, sucking their cocks and swallowing their cum. They all got off fast and I wanted more. But, now it was a girl's turn to get her pussy licked by the naked math teacher.

They had me lay on my back, so the girl could straddle me. I was ready to lick a pussy until I realized who it was. The first girl was Martha. Yep, the one who said she was on her period. I was going to lick a bloody pussy for the first time in my life and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do it without losing all the cum from my belly. But, I did give up all limits and would give it a try.

She left her clothes on and I could see she didn't have panties on as she started to squat over my face. As she got closer and closer to my mouth, I heard, "Pull the string slave and then eat that pussy." I had no idea who said it, but I reached up and took the string in my fingers and pulled her tampon out.

While I was doing that, I was blinded by her skirt covering my upper body, but someone took my legs and spread them apart. I know I would be showing my cunt to all the students and wondered what would happen while I was eating this pussy. Martha lowered her nasty pussy to my lips and I stuck my tongue out. I got the first taste of her and almost gagged when I did.

But, I couldn't stop even if I had wanted to. She was almost smothering me with her body and the only way I could get her off me was to eat her and make her cum. Someone else was thumping my enlarged clit and making it throb. I hoped they didn't put that damn needle into it yet. Amber and April both had said they had to wait until the end of the party so I could be fucked. But I was afraid that whoever kept thumping my clit was going to do it.

I tried to concentrate on licking the pussy in my mouth, but it was not good. It didn't taste like Amber or April. It had a metallic taste to it and I knew I was getting some of her blood in my mouth and I was forced to swallow it down. I wasn't sure if she had ever been eaten before, but if she had been, I was going to make sure I ate her better than anyone else, even if she was dirty.

I licked and slurped her juices from her pussy and swallowed as she rode me like I was some damn horse. Martha was screaming, "OOOHHH GGGGOD, I"MM CUUUUUUMMMMINNGGG! EAT ME BITCH! SUCK MY CUNT. YOU FUCKING WHORE EAT MY CUNT! CCCCUUUUMMMMIIINNNNGGGG!"

She was bouncing and going sideways and I had a hard time keeping up with her, but suddenly she stopped and just sat on my face. Her pussy was in my mouth and she covered my nose with her ass. I had such a hard time trying to lick and breathe, but I managed as she started cumming all over my face. She wasn't a squirter, but she sure was juicy. I had always heard that girls cum harder when having their periods and now I think it is true.

Martha stood up and I noticed she was embarrassed. She had her head in her hands and looked at me. She said, "I'm so sorry Ms. Baker, but damn, that was so good. Thank you."

I had to laugh at her. No, with her. "It is ok Martha, I wanted you to be happy and I know you were. It was pretty damn good. Thank you." I told her.

Someone had a mirror and let me see my face. It was such a mess. I had blood smeared all over me, mixed with her pussy juice. I giggled and said, "Well, I guess that's what I get for eating her pussy on her period."

Once everyone had a good laugh, I was told to get back on my knees and begin with the next 3 boys. I followed my orders and sucked off 3 more seniors and none of them lasted very long. Once I had them all satisfied, I turned back over to eat another pussy.

Joan was next, and she was naked. I guess some of the girls don't mind the boys seeing them. She giggled and said, "I want the boys to see you eat me. Maybe they will get some good lessons and will know how to eat me later."

I laughed at her for saying that, but I must admit she has a nice body and her pussy looked great. I did notice she had a piercing on hers. But it wasn't her clit like they said they were going to do to me. No, hers was a nice little stud in her hood. Once she was down on my face, I could feel it with my tongue and I think it helped bring her to a very fast orgasm.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12