Louise Submits Ch. 24

Story Info
Pre Prom.
5.4k words
4.68
18k
4
6

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers

Hello everyone, I want to thank all who have read, voted and commented on my story.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted within, did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real people and places is strictly coincidental. All characters in my story are above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life, but some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

I wish to thank Sadkins116 for his assistance as he edits my work, making it so much easier to read. His thoughts, guidance, and corrections make it a much better story.

Please enjoy, vote and/or comment.

*****

Time was moving so fast. I was showing my body to more and more people every day. I was still going to and from school naked, I still got naked on Friday so the students could use me for sex, and I was either bottomless, topless or naked every day in math class. On most days, except Fridays, I had to go to lunch with April and wear whatever I did in math class for my fellow teachers. I usually didn't eat lunch, unless you call cocks and pussy lunch. I was used by the teachers during lunch time. It depended on what I was wearing or not wearing on how they used me. If I was bottomless or naked, the guys would fuck my cunt or ass. If I was topless, I sucked cock and ate pussy. But I was used in some way.

I still had to go get gas on Wednesday in what I wore in the math class, just like I was going for lunch. I always had to go inside for a drink and usually someone would make me suck cock, eat pussy or I would be fucked. I still took a student or students home each weekend and had to take them shopping for their favorite foods. I would cook for them and they would use me as a whore.

A couple of times when I took a student shopping, they wouldn't allow me to wear the little dress. I told them that Amber said I had to wear it and they would call her and let her tell me to do as they said. She was on their side and I had to walk into a grocery store naked and shop that way. This was not going the way I wanted things to happen. I should not be doing anything like this with any student, but once we shopped, I got fucked after dinner, so I guess it was ok.

Amber took me back to the math guy a couple times and he fucked me. Once more in the ass and once in my cunt. I also sucked his cock for him. One time we went to see him, he brought his wife and I had to eat her old pussy. I found out she was older than him and she said she was celebrating her 80th birthday and he was giving me as her present. I think that is the oldest pussy I licked, but it wasn't all that bad. Kind of worn out and hairy, but the taste wasn't too bad. Not like a young teens pussy and not even like mine. Just an older musky taste and smell.

Talk of the prom was still being said behind my back, so I had no clue what would happen. All the seniors and the teachers all knew, but I didn't know anything. I wasn't even sure I would have a dress to wear. For all I knew, I would be naked for the big event and everyone there would have some type of sex with me.

On the Friday before the prom, Amber told me that it was a special day and I had to do everything she said, no matter what it was. Of course, I do anything she tells me to anyway. If I don't, she punishes me and adds more fucking rules. I don't need any more of them, so said I would do as she wished.

We were in English class and she told me to sit on top of April's desk and spread my legs so the class could see my naked cunt. They were all seated in front of me, just looking at me in all my naked glory. Even though they see me naked most of the time now, it is still embarrassing to be naked in front of school children.

Once I was on the desk and spread as she said, she said, "Now my slave, I want you to play with your cunt and cum as many times as you can. I want everyone here to see you cumming and cumming and cumming. I figure we have 3 periods so you will try to cum 6 times in each class, which means you have to cum 18 times in about an hour and thirty minutes."

I was so shocked at what she was saying. There was no way I could cum that many times from playing with my cunt. I was trying to figure out how I could cum so much and then realized I would be cumming every seven and a half minutes.

"Mistress, that is almost impossible to do." I told her, "How do you expect me to cum every 7 or 8 minutes?"

She laughed and said, "Not my problem slave. You will do as I say or you get some more rules for the rest of the year and beyond. Maybe some new tattoos would be nice. I'm thinking maybe on your little tits this time. Maybe one that says whore or slut, or both"

While she was saying that, my fingers were already at my cunt, playing with my clit and inside my fuck hole. This was going to be one long day for me and I knew if I didn't please her, I would be in more trouble.

Once she saw I started diddling myself, she went to talk with the others in the class. I figured they were talking about the prom, but right now all I wanted to do was cum. I had to cum 18 times in class today without having a cock in my cunt. I had to do it all myself.

I saw April walking toward me with one hand behind her back. I knew she was on Amber's side because they had become lovers and all I am is a slave to the seniors. Once she got to me, she handed me a big dildo. It was huge. Bigger than any cock I had ever seen or had in me. It must have been a good 12 inches long and thicker than my wrist.

"Make sure it goes all the way in Louise. Amber wants it to disappear inside your cunt while you cum for the class." She told me.

I took the dildo and put it to my open cunt and started pushing. It went in easy and I just kept shoving it into me. I pulled it back a couple times to adjust my cunt to accept more of it and then shoved it harder into me. I was fucking my cunt with this huge black fake cock and was loving it. I wished it was the real thing, but since Amber wants me pushing this one in, I'll do it.

Once I started with the dildo in my cunt, I started cumming in front of my seniors. I hadn't cum yet, but once my cunt was filled with this big fake black cock, I was cumming hard. My juice was running out on the desk and I started pounding my hot cunt more and more, taking all that monster inside me.

It was hitting my cervix and caused pain, but that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was me cumming and I didn't care if the world saw me do it. I have become one horny math teacher and was being watched by my class as I started cumming.

I kept pounding my cunt with the huge dildo and was cumming nonstop. I needed more and I pushed that thing even deeper. I don't know if I pushed it past my cervix into my womb or not, but the pain I felt was horrific and I loved it. The more I hurt myself, the harder I was cumming. I was screaming loudly to let me cum and that is when someone pushed a pair of dirty panties into my mouth.

"Can't have the teacher advertising to the other classes that she is a slave and whore." They said as I tried to scream more, but couldn't.

I heard them all talking about me saying I was such a slut and whore and that I was going to be the best gift at the prom. I didn't care right now if I fucked the whole school or the whole city. I just needed to cum and cum hard.

I was cumming, but wanted more so I pushed that big long black dildo deeper into my cunt. Yes, it hurt more and that made me cum even longer and harder. I guess they are right, I am nothing but a fucking whore and pain slut.

Someone came to me and took the dildo away. I tried my best to keep it in my cunt, but whoever it was took it away and all I could do then was push my fingers in my cunt to make myself cum. But I had to stop that too, because my hands were pulled away so I couldn't play with myself any longer.

"My hot little slave, it is time to change classes and you need to get to your classroom. How would you like to go? Naked or have clothes on?" Amber asked me.

"Right now, it doesn't matter to me. Whichever way you want me Mistress." I told her. I was so out of it right then, that I would have done anything to be able to cum some more, even walk the halls naked so all the school could see me.

"Well, I am happy to hear that slave. But, I can't afford to lose you and the younger ones can't see you naked, so I'll give you something to cover up with." She said.

I was handed a man's shirt to put on. I slipped it on, buttoned it up and waited for something for the bottom half. But I was given nothing and when I looked down, the shirt did cover my cunt and ass, but just barely.

"OK, let's go to math class whore." She said.

That was the first time she ever called me anything but slave. Now she is calling me a whore and I must agree with her. That is what I have become. A slave, slut and whore for all the seniors and all the other teachers. I wondered how much farther I would have to go before I was released to be me again. Or if I ever would be me again.

I started to leave when Amber said, "Once you get to your room whore, take the shirt off and go to your corner. The rest of us will be in shortly."

I didn't say anything. I just walked out of April's classroom and down the hall to my room. I saw some other students as I walked and they gave me some funny looks. I guess with me dressed this way, they wondered. Then I remembered that the bells on my clit and nipples were still there and I could hear them ringing. No wonder they stared at me.

I got to my room, walked in shutting the door behind me. As soon as I was in my room, I removed the shirt and walked to my corner. I had been here many times before and now I was in it again. Standing up close, hands on the walls and my naked ass showing to anyone walking in. I never knew who might come in, but I hoped it was just the seniors.

I didn't have to wait long before the door opened and I heard the students walking in. I didn't have to look to see who it was, I could hear their voices and knew it was the seniors. They were talking to each other about the upcoming prom and who was going with who. I was shocked about who was going with who. I never expected them to be together.

I giggled and thought, they won't have to worry about having sex because they have a teacher to do that for them. They have seen each other naked before and I think some of them are fucking, but most the time the boys are fucking me and I eat the girl's pussies.

After everyone was in the room, Amber said, "Slave, turn around so we can see your cunt, but stay in the corner."

I turned, putting my hands back on the walls and spreading my legs so everyone could see my naked bald cunt. It doesn't bother me any more for all of them to see me like this. I kind of enjoy showing off for my students and I think since I became a slave to them, the grades got better.

Amber walked up to me and said, "I like how your nipples and clit have grown, but I think they can get longer. So, I am going to add some more weight to each. You will end up having 2 pounds on each ring, which should stretch everything very good."

I didn't say anything and just watched as she attached the extra weights to me. She did my nipples first and I could feel them getting longer. Then she went to my clit and pulled on it some before adding the new weights. She put the bigger weight on my clit and dropped it. I felt my clit being pulled down and thought it was going to be pulled right out of my cunt. But, I kept my mouth shut.

She stepped back and looked at my cunt. "Now that is going to be one nice long clit slave. I hope it stays out once I remove the weights. But if not, I'll just add more. Wonder what 5 pounds would do to it?"

I couldn't say anything. She had me and I knew it. I would have to do anything and everything she wanted until she graduated. Once she is away at college, I'll be free to be me again and try to make myself a teacher again. But I may have to change schools. Some of the juniors know about me, my fellow teachers know about me and have had sex with me during school. And I'm sure it won't stop with what I have already done with them. If it wasn't for the younger children in school, I would be naked always and everyone would have me. At least that has saved me some.

Nothing else happened in math class. She didn't even make me cum any more than I did in April's class or at lunch. I didn't teach and the students just did whatever they desired and I said nothing. All I did was watch them from the corner where Amber made me stand, with my tits and cunt showing to all.

I was allowed some clothes for the remainder of the day and when it was time for everyone to leave, Amber told me to go home, clean up and be ready for her to stop by later. I was to be naked as usual, but I had to be on my front porch with my legs spread. She also said to make sure the bells were always ringing.

I got out of the school, going to my car and stripping in the parking lot before driving home naked. I am so used to being naked in the car, I think once I am free again I may drive the same way. I did enjoy the freedom it gave me.

I got home, parking in the drive way, then going inside to clean up. I took a nice shower, brushed my hair and was ready for Amber to come get me for whatever she had planned. She never told me what time she was coming to get me, so I had to be on my porch, naked, legs spread, showing everything to anyone until she arrived.

I got cleaned up and went out on my porch. I hoped none of my neighbors could see me, but that is probably a fantasy as all of them have seen me naked at one time or another. How could they miss seeing me as much as I come and go without clothes on?

Once outside, I spread my legs, put my hands behind my back and shook my ass to make the bells ring. I didn't want to piss her off and get any more rules or punishments from her. It has been a long time since she spanked my naked cunt, but she is quite free with adding new rules. I think if she could get away with it, she would have me naked all the time so everyone could see me.

I closed my eyes so I didn't know if anyone was watching me. I guess if I don't know if people look they don't see my naked body. I think it was a good hour before I heard a car pull up in my driveway. I opened my eyes briefly to see who it was. Thank God it was Amber and a couple of the other seniors.

They all came to me on the porch and I didn't move. They had their hands all over me and in me. I still didn't move and just let them have their way with me. Then Amber said, "OK, my hot little cunt, we need to go shopping, so walk to the car and wait for us. We are going to find the perfect gown for you to wear tomorrow night at the prom."

I did as I was told and walked naked to the car. I have been so used to walking to the driver's side and then around the back, I did just that. When I reached the back, I saw 3 of my neighbors out in the street, not far from my drive.

Just as I reached the back of the car, I heard, "STOP!"

It was Amber telling me to stop in full view of my neighbors. All of them men who I had talked to at different times and each of them tried to put the make on me at some of our block parties. Now, they get to see me all naked in the street. They started walking toward me and I got scared. I had no idea what to do.

Amber was by my side now and told me, "Just stand still and let them look. If they come all the way up to you, they can touch you anyplace they wish. You will not stop them. I am going to tell them if they wish they can come to your house to fuck you after the prom is over. You will let all of them, won't you?"

All I could say, was "Yes Mistress."

The neighbors did come up to me and I knew they were all married, but now they were going to be feeling me up in broad daylight in the street while others could see if they looked.

Once they came up to me, Amber said, "Gentlemen, you all know Louise. She is my slave and if you wish, you can touch her anyplace you wish and even put your fingers in her cunt and ass if you want. We're on our way to get her a nice gown for the prom, but once the prom is all over and she isn't entertaining any of my friends, you can come over and fuck her. She'll do anything you want."

The guys all started feeling me up and I just spread my legs for them and let them finger fuck my cunt and ass. They enjoyed making the weights and bells move so they could hear them.

One of them said, "Louise, is it true that you will let us all fuck you and you will do anything we want after the prom?"

Amber looked at me with a big grin and I was afraid to say no, even if I wanted to. But I said, "Yes, once the prom is over with and I'm home, you or anyone else is welcome to come to my house to use me. I'll suck your cocks and you can fuck me in my ass and cunt."

Once I said that, they high fived each other and Amber said, "OK, guys we've got to go, but after tomorrow night, she will be yours whenever she is free."

They left us and we all got in the car. I was in the back between 2 other girls while Amber drove and the last girl was in front with her. It seems every time we go shopping, there are 4 of them and 1 of me.

Amber drove and the girls next to me were playing with me. They kissed each other in front of me while they had their hands in my cunt and on my naked tits. Nothing was said about clothes for me once we got to where we were going, but that didn't surprise me.

I couldn't see where we were because the girls had my view blocked. I was getting all wet and juicy and they knew it. Every so often, they would pull their fingers out of my cunt and stick them in my mouth to clean. Then it was back in my cunt again.

The car stopped and the girls moved away. I looked around, but had no idea where we were. Amber got out and the back doors opened. One of the girls got out and the other pushed me out. I was once again outside, naked and not really knowing where I was.

"Ok whore, let's go find you a nice gown." Amber said. I hated it when she called me a whore. I didn't mind slave, but whore is not nice.

But, I followed her and was afraid to ask for clothes to put on. It didn't look like a store to me. More like a warehouse. I wondered where we were and what was inside. I knew I was going to find out soon.

Once we got to the front of the building, I noticed a sign. The sign said, 'Sweet Nothings'. I had never heard of a place like this, but it sounded like a porn place. Maybe that's why I didn't get any clothes to put on.

Amber opened the door and walked in. The other girls escorted me in with one in front the other 2 on my sides. They followed Amber through the aisles and then we stopped. I tried to look at all the items in the store and saw what they sold. The stuff that I saw was so erotic, that it would be illegal to wear anyplace but a bedroom. Why did we come here?

I still couldn't see Amber, but heard her talking with someone. She said, "We are looking for a nice transparent gown for the prom tomorrow night. My slave has nothing to wear and I think she should be dressed to go to a prom, don't you?"

Then I heard another voice. It sounded like a young girl, but I couldn't see her. "We have some nice evening gowns and I think you'll like what we have. And we also do alterations so it will be ready to take home tonight. Follow me."

We walked behind the sales girl as she led us down an aisle and up another one. As we were about to turn into another aisle, she stopped and asked, "I keep hearing bells. Do any of you hear them. Never heard them before until you came in."

bydasea
bydasea
1,037 Followers
12