Louise Submits Ch. 25

Story Info
The prom and beyond.
5.4k words
4.42
19.7k
11
7

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers

Hello everyone. As the story ends, I want to thank all who have read, voted and commented.

This is a work of fiction and fantasy. The events depicted within, did not and should not happen in real life. Any similarities to real people and places is strictly coincidental. All characters in my story are above the age of 18.

I do realize that what happens in this series are not something that happens in real life, but some of them should be allowed in our society. There is nothing more beautiful than the naked female body and all women should be allowed to show it without consequences or repercussions.

Plus, this being a fantasy, STD's and unwanted pregnancy does not exist, unless the writer decides that is what is needed to make it better for the readers. And even if security cameras are widely used in real life, in the fantasy world they are non-existent unless needed to make a point.

I wish to thank Sadkins118 for his assistance as he edits my work, making it so much easier to read. His thoughts, guidance, and corrections make it a much better story.

Please enjoy, vote and/or comment.

*****

Saturday was a slow day for me. I stayed at home alone. I usually have a student or students with me, but since it was prom day, everyone was getting ready for the big event. So, I just lounged around the house, naked as I always am. I did clean the house and made sure the big bed in Amber's room was clean with fresh sheets. I also cleaned her room from top to bottom and made it smell good.

But, I couldn't clean the little bedroom. Amber had told me not to clean it or change the bedding. I had to sleep in a dirty bed that smelled like my pussy and the room was getting just as bad. She didn't want me cleaning it because she said it would make me feel superior again. I never had anyone else in the little bedroom. All the students used the big bedroom and then I had to clean it and make it ready for the next ones to use it. Or if Amber and April decided to use it for their play time.

I got a text from Amber midafternoon that said, 'Slave, go into my bathroom and take a nice hot bath and wash your hair. I expect you to shave your cunt making sure there are no loose hairs down there. I will be along shortly to fix your hair and put your make up on.'

Wow, she said I can use the big bathroom. I usually must use the hall bath, which is not very big. The one in her bedroom is huge. I had it built special when I bought the house. I lost a small third bedroom to get it done, but I used to really enjoy being in there, soaking in the big garden tub with the jets going. Now, I just get a shower because the hall bath has a very small tub and is not comfortable.

I hurried in, ran the water and got in. I wanted to spend a s much time as I could in my big tub. But I knew it would only be a one-time thing, because Amber forbids me in her room and the big bath.

I soaked in the tub until the water started turning cold and then I turned on the shower and washed my hair. I made sure my cunt was clean shaven, with no stubble. It is hard to get to my cunt lips and asshole, but I do manage to get them done without cutting anything.

I felt so refreshed after soaking in the big tub. It felt just like it used to before I became a slave to Amber. And now I guess I am a slut and whore for everyone, including my neighbors. I knew that Amber told the 3 guys that I would be available for use after the prom and I'm sure they will find a way to use me good. And then once the rest of the neighbors find out, I guess I'll be fucking them too. When we have those neighborhood gatherings, I'll be the life of the party because I can't put clothes on unless Amber gives them to me.

Amber showed up and started getting me ready. She did my hair for me and it looked great once she finished. Then she did my make-up and that also looked good. Nothing like I had expected from her. I thought she would make me look like a cheap whore, but I looked like a young lady when she finished.

But what she did next confused me. She put on rubber gloves and had me spread my legs. She put something along my cunt lips with a brush and then sprayed something over the top of it. From what I could see, it was clear. She also outlined my tattoo with the brush and sprayed it too. Then she rubbed my tits with the same stuff and made sure she added some red color to my hard nipples. Then she sprayed my tits too. I had to stand and bend over for her and reach back to open my ass cheeks so she could do something back there too. And I felt her trace the tattoo on my ass that says I am the senior's slave. Then the spray.

What surprised me, she allowed me to dress in the house. She gave me the transparent gown to put on, which I did. Even if I still looked naked, I felt I was covered. And I didn't care if I would be seen at the prom. I was just happy to have a dress on, even if I still looked naked. Then once I was dressed, she covered my eyes with a blindfold and told me to stand still.

I have no clue what she was doing around me, but I think she was taking pictures of me. She had me pose in different ways and even had me bend over so my little asshole was showing. I knew it was winking at her when she had me this way, but I couldn't help it. I was starting to get turned on and maybe that is what she wanted me to do.

Once she finished whatever she was doing, she removed the blindfold and said, "OK, my hot little slave, let's go to the prom."

I did notice that she had put her gown on while I was blindfolded and she looked so beautiful. I could just eat her right here. But, we didn't have time for that since it was time to leave. I would find out soon what was in store for me at the prom.

I figured I would be used by all my students, the teachers and even some of the juniors who were there as dates to the seniors. I wondered if there was going to be a band and if so, would I have to fuck them too. Who else would be there. I hoped none of the parents would come. I figured April would bring either Sam or her husband or both. The other teachers would bring their spouses or date. Yes, I think I am going to be well used by everyone.

She drove us to the school where the prom was being held. Of course, she didn't park close to the building, so I had to walk through the parking lot. Even though I had the gown on, it was so see through that I might as well have been naked. But, I have done it naked so many times that it really didn't matter.

Once we got into the school we went to the gym and I saw for the first time how well these kids had decorated it for their prom. It looked like everyone was already inside when we arrived. I saw most of the students, and teachers walking around. The real prom had not started yet. I also noticed that there was a live band, but all I saw was the instruments. No band members were visible yet.

The lights were all on and the kids all said hello to me. It seemed strange that they would be so nice to me since I was a slave to them and each of them have had their way with me. I have fucked, sucked or eaten every senior this year and yet, here they are calling me Ms. Baker instead of the usual slave.

Amber took me to the place where I would be sitting, but I also noticed it had a mattress pad close by. I knew then that I was going to be used some more, but didn't know how or when. The others just mingled and a couple of them brought me some punch and a little snack. Everyone was being so nice to me. Even the other teachers were nice and spoke to me like I was a great friend and fellow teacher. They were being extra nice because before I started being a toy for them to play with, none of them even talked to me.

But, it wasn't long and the lights started to dim and it was getting dark inside the gym. That's when I noticed that I glowed in the dark. Well, at least some of me glowed. My lips, tits and cunt were glowing. I figured that when Amber was putting the make up on me and when she brushed my cunt lips and tattoos, she was putting some type of glow in the dark chemical on me.

I could see that whenever I moved, I would be seen by all because I did glow. A glow in the dark slave. I wondered if any of it would rub off when they fucked me or I ate a pussy. It would be funny to see the students glowing like I was. That way everyone would know who had used the teacher slave.

I sat watching the students having a good time with each other. It was always so nice to see them getting along so well and dating each other. I always worried about the girls getting pregnant, but found out most of them were still virgins. And now, I don't worry at all about the girls because all the boys just fuck me to get relief. And I don't have to worry about being pregnant, since I am on birth control.

I sat alone for a while, but then some of the other teachers came to sit with me and all of them said I looked wonderful. And they kind of teased me about glowing like I was. My cunt and tits were outlined with the glowing substance Amber had put on them. And my mouth was also glowing showing my lips. I guess so the boys can find it when I suck their cocks.

I even got to dance with some of the students and the other teachers. As we danced, I was felt up with hands all over my ass and tits. A few even found my cunt and rubbed it through my gown.

About an hour after the prom started, Mr. Hart stepped up on the bandstand to make an announcement. "May I have your attention please."

Everyone stopped talking to listen to the principle. He said, "Thank you. And thank you all for coming to your Senior prom. It is this time of year that we start winding down the school year and preparing you all for new adventures. Getting you all ready for college or the military or where ever your desires may lead you. It has been my great pleasure to have been able to be your principle over the years and watch as you all have grown into the bright young adults you now are."

Everyone applauded him and stood to give him the recognition he deserved. I even clapped for him, because he was a good principle and a pretty good fuck too.

Then he continued. "This year there have been many new things happening in our school. Most of you didn't know it, but over the summer months we had security cameras placed all around the school. They were not there to peep on you, but there for your protection. We could see everything you all did all over the school. The only places we did not put them was in the bathrooms, locker rooms and showers. Even if it would have been nice to see some of you in them, we couldn't do it."

Laughing along with everyone, we once again clapped. Mr. Hart then said, "However, we did get some very nice videos that we didn't expect. And yes, we did get to see a lot of you in some very interesting positions. You all know what you did in English, Lunch and math classes. And I do have to say, all us teachers liked and enjoyed what we saw."

There were some noises of disapproval, but he put it all to rest when he said, "But none of you have to worry. Those videos we have will never be seen by anyone else except for us and if any of you wish to have copies of them, see me next week."

Cheers and claps followed. "Now, I have to let you know that one of your teachers is a star this year. You all know who she is and now I ask Ms. Louise Baker to come forward. Of course, you all know her as your slave now and tonight she will be available once I finish speaking."

As I walked up to the bandstand, all the students and my fellow teachers clapped and cheered for me. I was blushing because they all loved me, but a little of it was anger. They loved me because I put out for all of them and now I am basically naked getting ready to be fucked some more. I reached the bandstand and joined Mr. Hart.

I stood waiting to see what was going to happen. The only light in the room seemed to be me because of the glow in the dark stuff Amber had put on me. Mr. Hart put his hand on my ass and rubbed it. He then rubbed my tits and again back to my ass.

"Now, Louise or should I call you slave? It is time for you to get naked for everyone and we can begin the fun times at the prom. The first thing you will do tonight, is suck my cock in front of all your students, showing them that you are a true slut. No hands and deep throat me. Now strip whore." He said over the microphone.

That got everyone's attention and they all laughed and clapped. The principle calling a teacher a whore in front of the seniors, some juniors and the other teachers. That is just not right for someone to be called a whore and ordered to strip. But, I raised the gown up over my head and took it off. I handed it to Mr. Hart and turned so everyone could see my naked cunt and tits.

I was now naked except for my shoes, which Mr. Hart told me to remove once he realized I still had them on. After getting them off, I got to my knees in front of him and pulled his cock out of his pants. I had sucked him off before, but never in front of all my students. The other teachers had seen me doing it, but not the students. However, all the kids have seen me sucking cock before and have also seen me fucking the others.

I put my hands behind my back as ordered and took his big cock in my mouth. I sucked on it as I was slowly going down on him. He just stood there and let me do all the work. I was about half way down on his cock and getting ready to take him in my throat. I had learned a long time ago how to deep throat a cock and all I had to do was swallow when it hit the back of my mouth.

I had his cock all the way in when he started talking again. "Once the slave finishes sucking me, I will announce the King and Queen for this year. They will both get to do as they wish with their math teacher and then, she will be on the little mattress pad for the rest of the night. I expect all of you, which includes the teachers and band members to take full advantage of her holes. Slave will be on her hands and knees so all her fuck holes will be available and as you can see, they are illuminated for you."

Cheers and claps were heard all over the gym. They loved using me and I guess I loved being used. I think I could have got out of this mess a long time ago, but I loved Amber and her pussy too much to stop obeying her. Now I obey everyone.

Mr. Hart finished talking and I felt his cock stiffen more and then twitch. I was soon rewarded with a big mouthful of hot gooey cum. I swallowed it all as he pulled out and put his tool away in his pants.

Once he was back together, with me still on my knees, he said, "Now it is time to honor our new king and queen. This year we are lucky to have 2 wonderful young people who will be going to the best colleges in the world. Please help me congratulate Mike and Joann. They are your king and queen for 2018."

I helped cheer and I clapped hard for them. I liked Mike a lot, since he was the first student, other than Amber to have me and I taught him how to eat cunt. Joann was a shy girl and I remember the first time I got to eat her pussy. She was quite tasty and so small. Her pussy was so tight, I had a hard time getting my tongue in it. I kind of felt sorry for her because she would be hurt so much whenever a lucky guy got to fuck her.

They were crowned and then they led me to my mattress and put me on my knees. Mike got behind me while Joann lay down in front of me. I had to put my head under her gown so I could eat her. She was not wearing panties, so it was easy to get to her pussy. But, I was surprised that her pussy opened right up for me when I started licking her. I wondered if she had been fucking her boyfriend.

I was being fucked and eating pussy. Both my students and in front of the rest of my students and all the teachers at school. I felt Mike stiffen up and shoot his hot load of cum deep into my cunt. I started cumming with him, which set Joann off. The 3 of us were all cumming at the same time in front of all the others.

Once they both were finished and moved away, Amber said, "Ok class our math teacher is yours for the evening or all night if you wish. She will not say no to anything you desire, so have fun. And teachers, please join us and have fun with the slave too. After all, you will have her the rest of the year and beyond."

I didn't quite understand what she meant by beyond, but I did know that for the rest of this school year I would be doing just as I had been doing. I would be teaching math topless, bottomless or naked. I would be going to lunch with the teachers the same way. I would have to get gas in whatever I wore on Wednesday and Friday's were still going to be naked Friday for 3 periods.

That is unless Mistress Amber changes my rules and makes me do more with others. I am sure my neighbors were going to be a part of my life in the future, but who else was there going to be in my cunt.

The prom lasted into the wee hours of the morning with me being fucked, sucking cocks and eating pussy. I was fucked in my cunt and ass and had a lot of cocks in my mouth. My belly was so full of cum that I don't think I could eat anything else and every time I burped, it tasted like cum. I had cum running from my ass and cunt, down my legs and onto the mattress.

Amber came to me and said, "Slave you did good tonight. Everyone here had sex with you and you didn't even complain. I am proud of you, but you smell like a fucking whore. Need to get you cleaned up so I can take you home. Go to the boy's locker room and take a good shower."

I didn't even argue with her about being in the boys' area. I was worn out and sore from all the fucking, sucking and eating pussy and ass. I almost had to crawl to the locker room because I was so sore. My legs were weak and I was a little dizzy. But, I made it and got into the shower. I cleaned myself up and tried to wash out my cunt and ass as best I could without a nozzle to get under me.

It felt so good, I took longer than Amber expected me to. She came in and told me to hurry up. I finished cleaning, then followed her to the car and climbed in. She drove me home and I went inside and straight to my little bed. I slept like a log.

I was given the next day off. No one came by to see me. I was left alone all day, but then I had to go back to school the following day. I was not looking forward to the rest of the year because I knew I was going to be used by so many people. My students, my fellow teachers, the neighbors and I guess anyone else Amber decides to allow to use my body. I was naked most of the time and made available to anyone.

The first few weeks after the prom, everything was back to normal. Well, if you call being naked and fucked all the time normal, it was my normal. Of course, I didn't complain because when I was getting fucked by so many, I could cum all I wanted. And cum I did. Even being naked in public turned me on now. I didn't even object when the students made me shop naked. Some of them even told the people in the store they could fuck me if they wanted. Most of them did.

I think I have now been naked more than dressed since I have become the slave to Amber and my senior class. Of course, I am also the slave of the other teachers too. And, since Amber has opened my home to the neighbors, I guess I am their slave too. I have had most of my neighbors stop by to fuck me or get a blow job. They just walk in and order me to do whatever it is they want. A few of the neighborhood men have brought their wives with them so I can eat their pussies. I have eaten hairy pussies, trimmed pussies and bald pussies. I have eaten them after their hubbies fucked them and I even had to eat a couple of them while on their periods. That I didn't like, but I am a slave and Amber has told me I have no more limits and anything goes. I tried to beg out of eating the nasty pussies, but she told me to do it.

bydasea
bydasea
1,039 Followers
12