Louise Visits Catherine and Michael

Story Info
Longtime virgin friend gets reacquainted.
2.1k words
4.49
24k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wonderful wife went to college with a girl from the same small town and they were great friends. Her name is Louise. She moved to New Mexico and although they talk all the time, they hadn't seen each other in 20 years.

Last week my wife picked Louise up at the airport and brought her to our house to stay for the weekend.

The first day and night were great. The gals talked all the time. I had heard all about Louise for so many years but I had never had a chance to meet her till now.

This gal was incredible. I guess her real name was Suzi, but she changed it to Louise for some reason. So we called her Louise. She was intelligent and interesting and funny.

She was not very pretty in a classical sense, but she has an air of confidence about her that is attractive. And, as it turned out, she has a very decent body.

My wife Catherine is very pretty and Louise said that was what she loved about her. Catherine didn't care that Louise was not pretty. She liked her for who she was and they became such good buddies for all these years.

Well, we all got very well acquainted as the gals got caught up. For some reason they wanted me to hang out with them. Louise said she wanted to get to know the guy who her best friend loves. So we drank some wine, ate steaks and sat and talked a lot.

Louise was very open and she told us she had never married. Not only that, but she had never even had a date. There were some guys who offered to have sex with her, but she knew they didn't care about her and she refused.

Catherine asked how she felt about that. Louise said she was a bit lonely. She thought if she kind of had a little confidence she might start dating, but she had so many doubts and fears. Cath asked like what?

Louise said she really just wondered what a guys' body looked and felt like and had resigned herself to the fact that she would always just have to wonder.

Then Catherine says, "Oh Louise, you can see and touch Michael. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, would you Honey?"

I was taken off guard but I said, "Well I guess not if you two are both O.K. with it."

Louise was excited and said, "Oh! I'd love it! Really, Michael you'll let me see you and touch you?"

I said, "Sure, why not?"

And she turns to Catherine and says, "You'd really share your man with me?"

Cath says, "Of course Sweetie, what's mine is yours!!!! And he has a really nice body with big muscles. You're going to love him."

Catherine turns to me, "Come on Honey, hurry up and get naked for us! Let us see that hot body of yours."

Catherine tossed a blanket from the back of the couch onto the floor. I stood up and just stripped naked in front of the two gals. I waited in my undies to make sure Catherine was still good with the whole deal.

She says, "Come on Big Boy, get that penis out here. That's what she's really waiting to see, aren't you Louise?" They both giggled and laughed at that comment.

"Oh you bet I am Cath, I can't wait." So I slipped them off and stood naked in front of the two women. We had all been sitting on the floor so they were now kneeling. Louise looked at me like I was amazing. I must admit, it felt wonderful to be adored.

Now I am sure I am fairly average, but we all like to think we are big. I've never actually measured anything. I guess I come up to my belly button when hard so you can figure that out if it matters. And I'm bigger around than my wife's wrist.

Anyway, Louise loved seeing me. She said, "Mike, can I touch it, I mean touch you?"

I said, "I'm all yours!"

Catherine leads the way and says, "Just grab it like this and see how hard and big it gets!" Before I knew it I had four hands grabbing my penis and squeezing my balls and even squeezing my butt. I loved it.

This went on for a few minutes with me standing and I finally just lay down on the blanket on my back. The girls had so much fun playing with my penis.

Catherine says, "Watch this!" She made me close my eyes and hold my breath and wait till my erection went down. It took a few minutes. But once I was soft again, she said, "Open your eyes."

Cath took her boobs out and when I saw them they both laughed as I got a huge erection in about ten seconds. Louise LOVED that! They had me do it twice. Then they went to get us all more to drink and I heard them whispering in the kitchen.

When they came back Catherine says, "Honey, Louise has never had a guy touch her before and she's never felt herself on a guy -- skin on skin. Do you mind giving her a massage?"

I said, "Sure, I'd be glad to." Well I was in for a surprise when BOTH of the girls got naked. And then really surprised at what Louise's baggy clothes were hiding!

She had a nice little butt!!! Slim hips and nice curves and her breasts where pretty big and they still stood nearly straight out, without her bra!!! Her nipples were fairly small, but erect and they were pretty pink like a teenager's.

Before I could get up she sat on me. She sat on my chest. I could smell her pussy and it smelled wonderful too.

She said, "Mike I just need to feel my skin on yours. Is this O.K.?"

Catherine was laughing and said, "Oh Louie, he loves every second of this. You have one hot body girl friend!!!!"

I WAS loving it too. Then Louise takes my hands and presses them on her breasts and says, "Play with them will you? I always hear other girls talk about guys playing with their boobies and I want to know what that feels like."

Not one to disappoint, I began to touch and squeeze and massage and squish and lift and pull and turn and do everything every guy loves to do to nice big breasts. I looked at Cath and she was loving it. She was pulling on my penis and squeezing my balls.

Louise leans over and puts her left breast in my mouth and says, "Do you mind sucking on them?"

Cath really laughed at that one and I began like a new born babe to suck the heck out of those fine titties!!!

Louise would switch them from the left to the right, dragging them across my face as she found my mouth. Oh that was NICE!!!!! Num num is all I can say. They were getting that squeaky rubber sound as I slurped away.

Then Cath says, "Oh Louie, turn around and park that cute little butt of yours on his face. My husband was born to eat pussy. He loves it and he's great at it too." I was surprised and thrilled.

Louise gets up, turns herself around and lowers her fine little rear end towards me and places her never before touched pussy on my mouth.

I licked and sucked it and my eager tongue gave her virgin clit a nice massage. Before you know it she's panting and moaning and leaning on my hips with her hands and she lays her face in my crotch with her face next to my penis.

It was so easy to get this gal to cum that I can't even take credit for being good. She kept leaning forward till I felt her nipples on my thighs and then all of a sudden she swallows my penis. That took me totally by surprise, but oh!!!! Was I loving this!!!!

I was alternating between rubbing her fine butt cheeks and playing with her boobies. She was cumming and cumming and I could hear her screaming out and she was pressing her fingernails into my legs and grinding her pussy on my face.

She had such a sweet pussy. She had a bit of hair but it was soft as silk and she tasted great!

I held her down on me with my left arm across the small of her back and I licked my finger on my right hand and eased it into her butt. That was like the trigger on a bomb, because she came so hard and so loud it was making Catherine and me envious. When she came I could feel a gush of fluid and my face was covered.

Louise was loving this so much and she rolled off of me and lay there naked beside me. I reached for Catherine and pulled her to me.

She said, "Later Honey, this is Louise's time. Please take care of her and I will take great care of you later."

She nearly pushed me on top of Louise. Cath even guided my penis into Louie's' pussy. I couldn't believe it!!!!

Cath says, "Louie Honey, if you thought that was nice, wait till he puts his giant thing you and cums in you."

I always obey beautiful naked women so I began to do what I promised to do. Now this was the tightest pussy I ever tried to get into. I mean TIGHT!!!!! Even after licking it.

But since she had just come so much she was nice and wet and HOT. Man was this pussy HOT. I could literally feel the heat of her against me. I finally got in and within about twenty strokes, each one a little deeper; I was finally in all the way.

I made love to her for only about ten minutes and the panting and bucking and super LOUD screaming began.

Catherine was reaching between my legs and pulling on my balls and touching my butt cheeks. All of a sudden Louise and I were both cumming for about a full minute as Cath pulled hard on my sack. It felt unbelievably wonderful and I shot so hard I thought I would shoot right through Louise.

At the same time she was bucking me so hard and fast that I felt like a rodeo cowboy and it was great!!!!

Cath had me stay next to Louise and hold her for about ten minutes. I was still inside Louise and she was holding me in with her hand too. Quite cool actually!

Cath was lying behind me and had her arms around us both. I have to admit that as weird as it sounds, it all felt quite lovely and right.

After a while we all got up and went into our bedroom. I walked up the stairs behind two of the finest little butts I ever saw. We all slept the rest of the night holding each other.

I woke up with Louise putting my penis in her mouth. She squeezed my balls and gave me a wonderful blowjob, nice and slow too.

Cath got up and sat on her knees, one on each side of my face and lowered her sweet, sweet pussy onto my mouth and she was my breakfast. She came just as I came in Louise's mouth!!!! It was amazing.

They gave me about five minutes to recover and took turns riding me to an orgasm each. I stayed hard, but didn't shoot too much, but apparently enough to satisfy them.

I think they mainly got themselves off. They seemed to love watching each other screw me. I noticed them each look at the other's pussy as it was going up and down on me. They seemed to like to see each other's boobs bouncing too.

Finally we all showered together and then we ate breakfast. They had me remain naked. I only agreed if they would stay naked too.

There was no girl on girl action. That's not what they're about. Cath just wanted to share me with her good friend. Our last day was so fun. That next night we brought Louise to the airport and she flew home to New Mexico.

I don't' regret it at all and I will always remember it. Cath says she loved how I made love to her friend and thanked me!!!

Can you believe that? She also wants to have a return visit twice a year and asked if I would mind letting Louise be on top again, but also doing her from behind next time.

I guess that is what Louise's request was as she was leaving. Hey, who am I to argue right?!? I'm a guy who will do what it takes to make my wife happy.