Louise's Choice

Story Info
Louise cannot decide which of two men she likes best.
1k words
3.85
46k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rogtom_69
rogtom_69
30 Followers

Louise was in a dilemma. She couldn't decide which one she liked best. Hank was a tall Texan, just over six feet and his cock was nine inches long with a slight upward bend in it. He held his shaft out for her inspection, his back slightly arched which caused his ample ball bag to swing free beneath that monster shaft.

Curly came from the northern wastes of Queensland and was a tough, wiry little man of about 5 feet and seven inches in height. His hair was sun bleached and tangled on his head. In his hand he held a cock nearly as thick as his wrist with a large purple head that already showed a bead of pre-cum weeping from its eye. At seven and a half inches it was not one to be ashamed of anyway.

Louise surveyed the two men, both kneeling before her as she relaxed, lying back on her elbows with her legs apart. They looked hungrily at her open pussy as they waited for her verdict.

"I can't decide." She sighed, licking her lips slowly. Her finger wandered lazily along the inside of her thigh before scratching idly at her clit. "Perhaps a little taste test." She suggested. Her finger rose from her wet pussy and she cocked it at Curly who shuffled forward until his swinging dick was within reach. Grasping it firmly with her right hand, Louise drew the huge plum-like knob towards her lips and licked at the dew-drop with her tongue. It tasted lovely, cum always did taste lovely to her and she quickly popped his cock into her moth.

"What about me." Hank asked. She looked around the swell of Curly's ass and saw he was stroking his 9 inches with long, lazy strokes as she pushed Curly's tool further into her mouth.

"Why don't you fuck her?" Curly gasped as his eyes bulged from the sucking he was getting. Louise had shifted so that she was on all fours hovering over him and her free hand was now groping his balls while the other was stroking his thick shaft as she tongued the part that was in her mouth. She felt the Texan crawl between her legs and then the swell of his cock as it slid into her gaping pussy. She couldn't believe how deep his cowboy's dick slid in and she felt her cunt gush juices to aid it's long upward slide.

For a while time stopped as she sucked on Curly's thick slug while Hank fucked her in long, even strokes.

"'bout my turn for a good sucking" Hank gasped and Louise felt like something drained out of her as he withdrew his monster from her gash. Curly nodded as his cock slipped from Louise's lips, his knob bobbing like an over ripe apple as he moved to trade places with the Texan. The two men glanced at each other's organ as they passed, then she felt the big Texan's shaft enter her mouth as she swallowed it down. His balls felt full and heavy on her chin as she sucked and stroked him with vigor, while Curly's cock stretched her cunt so wide she thought he was going to split it open.

Louise reached past Hank and felt for Curly's balls as he pounded her, while Hank pushed his long dick in and out of her mouth, revelling in her velvet tongue as it stroked his shaft and her sucking as she sampled his small shots of precum in her throat. They were all writhing and moaning until Curly's hand reached forward and grasped Hank's throbbing cock! "What the....!" Hank began, but by that time Curly had begun stroking his weapon while he fucked Louise, his thrusts getting harder and faster.

Hank looked stunned for a while and he had stopped his thrusting but now a slow smile crept onto his face. "Hey, Curly." He moaned. "Let's give her a cum bath!" "Hmmm....Good idea." Curly replied.

The two men climbed off of Louise and gently pushed her until she was lying on her back. They spread her legs as wide as they could get them and then they knelt on each side of her. Then the action started.

Hank grabbed Curly's big cock and began masturbating him while Curly did it for Hank. They pulled at each other until their ball-bags jiggled furiously. Curly was working a finger into Louise's pussy and groaning as he thrust his hips forward. She watched, fascinated as the two men fist-fucked each other's cock like pistons on a two-stroke motor.

Suddenly Hank let go of Curly's cock and leaned forward across Louise's tummy. Before Curly knew what had happened, Hank took his thick cock into his mouth and began sucking on it. He moved over Louise's head so that she was looking right up between his legs at his swinging cock and his tight, hairy ass. She reached up and fingered his hole, pushing her digit in deep as he sucked on Curly's dick.

"Let's finish!" Curly moaned. "I'm gonna blow my load. I want to blow it onto Louise!"

Hank took Curly's cock from his mouth and the two began masturbating each other furiously while Louise worked several fingers into her snatch, eagerly awaiting the shower that was coming...

"Oooooooh...I'm cumming..." Curly screamed and a huge jet of white jiszm squirted from him. A long hot arc splashed across Louise's chest and face. She darted her tongue to catch the drops as he spurted again and again...Then Hank shot his load. He must have been aiming for her pussy as she felt a hot, wet tide splash onto her open well and then upwards across her clit and stomach. Both men held each other's cocks as they jerked and spasmed shooting wad after wad of flying spunk into the air to rain on her until she was covered from head to crotch in foaming white man juices.

Soon they subsided, their loads spent and she reached out, smiling. Gently she took their hot and throbbing cocks from their hands into her hands and, just as gently, she pulled them towards her, popping both into her mouth. He tongue licked at their cocks washing off the dribbling spunk that clung to them.

She sighed as she popped them out of her mouth and gently masturbated them. Her head tilted slightly as she looked at the two swollen, purple knobs bouncing in her hand. "I still can't decide." She announced. "I think we have to do it all over again...

The End. (c) 2000 Rogtom

rogtom_69
rogtom_69
30 Followers