Louise's Surprise

Story Info
When Lou confronted Ted, the result was unexpected.
2.6k words
4.26
25.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daddy1950
daddy1950
168 Followers

Lou dunked the dirty beer glasses into the sink. 'He's done it again,' she growled.

'Who's done what?' asked her boss, the landlord, as he pulled a pint of bitter.

'Ted, of course. Crept up behind and spanked me.'

'I've told you before, keep away from him.'

'How can I when I have to collect the empty glasses?'

'Dunno, but I'm not about to upset my oldest customer.' He looked down the bar to a man waving for his attention. 'Customer's waiting, Lou.'

As she took his order, Lou realised she had to be the one to put a stop to Ted. Despite her complaints, he'd slapped her bum almost every night since she'd started work at the pub. It was the Eighties, years before the laws of sexual harassment existed.

...

It was the following evening that she waited outside Ted's cottage, just after closing time.

It was obvious he was surprised to see her, but almost at once, he recovered and grinned at her.

'Hello, Lou. Missed seeing you this evening.'

'It's my night off.'

'You want to come in for a drink?'

'Yes,' she replied. 'Thank you, but I must warn you this isn't a social call. I've come to complain.'

'Oh,' he said, genuinely surprised. 'Alright, you'd better come in and explain.'

He unlocked the front door and stepped to one side to allow her to enter.

Lou realised within a second of stepping over the threshold, but it was too late as Ted's heavy hand landed on her backside. She squealed even louder than normal as his fingers came into contact with her thin summer dress. At the pub, she wore jeans, a far better protection than the cotton covering.

She turned and almost slapped him hard, but he looked so frail, she let her hand fall back to her side. Not trusting him again, she backed into his house.

'Have a seat, lass,' he chuckled, as though nothing had happened. 'I only have beer. Is that alright?'

Lou collapsed into an easy chair and growled up at him.

He took her silence as a 'yes' and shuffled into the kitchen.

She sat there steaming with rage, which slowly dissipated as a warmth spread from her left buttock to her pussy. She squirmed with pleasure at the unexpected sexuality, but fought against it as she reminded herself Ted hadn't slapped her for her pleasure. It was for his. Even so, she decided to relax and enjoy the sensation.

Eventually, Ted returned with two tankards and handed her one.

'Sorry, to be so long, but after ninety years, these old legs don't move as quick as they did.'

'I didn't know you were that old, Ted.'

'Ninety one, just gone,' he said with a wince as he sat in the large stuffed chair opposite hers.

'How old are you?'

'Eighteen,' she smiled. 'Just gone.'

He nodded his head from side to side. 'You're just a kid.'

He took a long draught of his beer before settling back in his seat and smiling at her.

'Now, what's this complaint, young lady. What have I done wrong now?'

'I'm surprised you don't know. You keep slapping my behind. That's what's wrong.'

He studied her for a moment or two. 'It's a compliment, Lou. I thought you enjoyed it.'

'Bullshit!' she exploded. 'I've told you on more than one occasion to stop.'

He looked a little crestfallen, took another drink and sighed deeply.

'You're right, lass. It's wrong, as you say, but it's the only sexual pleasure I get these days. I never meant to upset you, but if you've taken the trouble to come this evening, I know I must have.'

Lou took a sip of her beer and calmed a little at hearing his apology. She shrugged.

'It won't happen again. I promise.'

'What do you mean when you said sexual? How can you slapping my backside be sexual?'

Lou realised she was aroused even asking the question and took a large gulp of beer to steady herself.

It was Ted's turn to shrug.

'I can't explain it, lass. I just know it gives me a thrill in my groin. Once upon a time it would have given me a hard on, but those days are long past.'

Lou blushed at his frankness. Not the sort of detail she was comfortable with.

Ted noticed her blush and discomfort and sat forward.

'Oh, I'm sorry, Lou. I had no intention of embarrassing you.' He sat back with a deep sigh and whispered, 'I'm such a stupid old man. Hurt you with my hand and now with my words.'

'That's ok, Ted. I'm alright. It's just ...'

She broke off as she saw his eyes fill with tears. At once, she was out of her seat and comforting him, kneeling on the floor, holding his hand. She removed the tankard from his grip, placed it on the carpet and held both hands.

He smiled down at her. 'You're a sweet girl, Lou. I really am sorry I hurt you.'

She returned his smile. Remembering the sexual feeling that she could still feel, though less intense, together with the sting in her cheek, she asked, 'Do you really get a ... a feeling?'

'Oh yes,' he replied with a big grin, so large that it squeezed the tears from his eyes.

As Lou watched the tears sliding down his cheeks, she felt a surge of compassion, mixed with desire. Part of her couldn't believe she felt passion for such an old man, but the other part couldn't deny it. Before she could reason herself from stopping, she pushed him back in the chair and began to unbuckle the belt to his slacks.

Ted took hold of her wrists and whispered, 'It's sweet of you, lass, but I just can't get it to harden these days. Thank you, but you're wasting your time.'

'Let me try, Ted ... please.'

'No, it's useless.'

'Can I at least see it?'

She smiled at the surprise on his wrinkled face to her question. He released her and she returned to undressing him. She unbuttoned his fly, pulled open the two halves and tugged his slacks down as he lifted his backside up. She slid them down to his ankles followed by his Y fronts. He sat, fully exposed, while Lou studied his cock and hairy balls.

'It's lovely,' she whispered, smiling up at him.

He smiled back, clearly pleased at the unexpected compliment.

'Thanks, Lou. I'm pleased you think so, but it's as I told you. It doesn't perform, even for a sexy girl.'

Lou studied his cock from every angle, gently lifting it so she could see underneath, savouring the wonder of this old man's cock. She thought it was beautiful, even when flaccid. The rest of his body may have aged, but this was the most perfect part of him. Her finger tips moved from the base up to the tip, studying, enjoying its softness. Gently, she explored his testes, her pussy tingling as she trailed through the grey, but still luxurious hairs. She stroked his large balls with care, conscious of the pain she could cause if she was too rough.

Ted lifted his backside, a clear invitation he wanted her to explore lower. She giggled and slowly trailed her finger nails up his perineum to his butt hole and back. He sighed at her gentle touch, so she did it again. She loved the control she had on this old man who had, for so long, been in control of her. Lou's nails softly scratched the sensitive skin back and forth and Ted's groans thrilled her, making her wet with lust for him.

His butt hole fascinated her. She ran her fingers over it, loving how puckered it was. Her finger nail scratched it and Ted's groans were even more animalistic. Her juices were flowing freely now, trickling down her thigh.

'Put your finger in me,' he ordered. 'Wet it first or you won't get it up.'

Lou couldn't believe he meant his ass, but after a few seconds thought, she knew it couldn't be anything else. She had no idea why he would want such a gross thing, but she wanted so much to please him. She understood that the more pleasure she gave him, the greater her own pleasure. She put her middle finger to her mouth and dribbled saliva on it. Ted lifted himself higher so she could see his little hole. Lou didn't know if she was doing it correctly; she'd never done anything like this, but the prospect churned her stomach with excitement. It was just so incredibly wrong. She placed the tip at the entrance and pushed. It was fortunate her nail wasn't too long or sharp as it slowly disappeared into Ted's anus. There was little resistance as her digit went deep. When it was in as far as it could, she pulled back before slipping it back inside.

She was so turned on by this taboo act, she needed his cock. With her finger deep in his ass, she took hold of his cock, still normal size, so it nestled in her palm. Between finger and thumb, she slid his foreskin back, pleased to see a dribble of pre-cum oozing from the slit as her soft touch exposed the mushroom head.

She looked up at Ted, who was staring intently at her every move.

She returned her gaze to his bulbous head. Her fingers travelled down between her thighs where her juices continued to run down her leg like a stream. They scooped up her pre-cum and softly spread it over his glans. Unsure of which part of a man's glans was the most sensitive, which would give him the utmost pleasure, she caressed every part until it shone, drenched with her juices.

With deliberate slowness, she looked up as she lowered her mouth to his most private body part. Ted gasped as her lips fluttered over his head, teasing him, exciting him with the lightest of touches. Slowly, she pushed out her tongue and licked him, spreading her tongue over his velvet glans. She felt movement, so she did it again, now knowing she could make him erect. Ted was breathing heavily as she continued to tongue him. As her tongue and lips continued their tender assault on his mushroom tip, Lou began to slowly wank him. With a tight grip on his shaft, close to the base, she wanked him, heaving his heavy balls up with each tug. It wasn't long before he began to harden at the constant attention the girl was giving him.

Soon, his cock was large enough and firm enough to go into her hungry mouth.

'Oh, Lou,' he hushed as he felt her tongue on the underside of his head.

Ted's hand went behind her back, unzipped her dress and pulled down the front. He unclipped her bra and the lace flimsy slipped down her arms while Ted took advantage of her nakedness and petted her succulent boobs.

Lou returned her attention to Ted's cock while his finger and thumb's grip on her nipples sent a thrill down to her pussy. He's old, she thought, but he hasn't forgotten how to pleasure a woman. With the attention he was giving them, they were soon firm and large like pencil rubbers.

Her head bobbed up and down on this amazing monster while her firm grip jerked the skin up and down his hard shaft. Lou lovingly caressed his cock with her lips and tongue, her mind satiated with lust. She adored every silky inch of hard muscle that filled her mouth. It was bliss! She kept up the wonderful rhythm, syphoning more and more pre-cum from his ancient cock.

Ted groaned over and over as the young girl pleasured him, his fingers pulling on her nipples, stretching them like elastic.

It reached a point when Lou sensed he was about to cum. There was a change in his breathing, an increase in passion, plus a swell in his already rock hard cock. Ted's hand abruptly abandoned her nipples and held the sides of her head. She released her hand hold on his shaft as he began to jerk his hips upward. She loved it! He was taking control and fucking her mouth. It drove her crazy, took her over the edge and was enough to make her orgasm. She didn't even need to touch herself, the thrill of what this ninety one year old was doing to her sent her young body into the most incredible orgasm she'd ever had.

Ted also lost control and his cock exploded in her mouth, jetting his cum, filling it with his seed. Lou swallowed, but it was as though the years of denial had stored a drum of spunk. Torrents of delicious cum splashed into her eager mouth, but she couldn't take all of the deluge. Part spasmed down her throat and the remainder escaped from her mouth, running down his shaft. Her mouth left his cock and Lou sighed with pleasure as she lapped up his spilt cum like a kitten would its milk.

Lou crawled up and sat on his lap with her arms around him.

'What now,' she whispered into his ear. 'Maybe a light slap on this little girl's bottom.'

'Mmm,' was all he said, as he slipped his hand under the hem of her dress and fondled the softness of her left buttock.

She lay back on his chest and opened her legs for him.

Ted's large hand flowed over her inner thighs, teasing her, heightening her anticipation of what he would do to her.

'Your thigh is soaked, baby.'

'It's because of you, Ted.'

'Mmm, I'm flattered. You're so young and beautiful.'

Lou didn't respond because Ted's fingers were at her entrance and their gentle exploration of her pussy was the only thought that filled her mind. His fingers seemed to be everywhere, stroking her lips, squeezing them, making love to them. She relaxed and allowed this man to do whatever he wanted.

'Oh, Ted, you're amazing. I never knew a man could give so much pleasure.'

He chuckled as he continued to finger her. Every part was caressed so softly, so tenderly, but he knew to ignore her clit. They knew as soon as he touched it, she would orgasm. Nothing could prevent it.

'Wow, but you're so wet, Lou.'

What do you expect with such an expert touch? she thought, as his naughty fingers poised at her entrance. Lou had no idea how many of his fingers entered her willing hole, but she felt so wonderfully stretched, so full of his firmness. She gasped as she took him in, filling her, fucking her so beautifully. With a superb languid thrust, Ted took possession of her body, pushed deep inside her, taking her breath away. She felt him pushing hard inside, fulfilling every lustful need. He pulled out and she whimpered as he thrust back inside her cunt. She continued to whimper out of control as his fingers slowly fucked her.

Gradually, the pleasure built inside her. She was in no rush, she simply let it take its time. His fingers were on her breast, cupping it, his thumb exciting her firm nipple without mercy. She bathed in his attention to her needs and as her passion began to peak, his thumb was on her clit. He caressed it and she lost it! Her orgasm took over her body, the intense release he gave her spread through her being until she was screaming with the most delightful fulfilment she'd ever experienced.

She lay in his arms in blissful contentment while she gradually came back to earth.

'Mmm,' she whispered. 'Thank you, you're amazing, Ted.'

She turned her head so he could kiss her.

When they broke the kiss, Ted hushed, 'You were wonderful. Do you want to stay the night?'

'If I refuse, will you spank me ... please?'

'You told me I shouldn't and I gave you my promise.'

She giggled. 'Oh what do I know? I'm still a kid.'

daddy1950
daddy1950
168 Followers