Louisiana Heat Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
291 Followers

After a while he leant back and looked down at Abigail as she tipped back her head draining the last of her drink from the glass and then saw her holding it out for him to refill it, "So sweet and demure looking, no one would ever guess just what a little hellion you really are."

"And don't you ever forget it Sugar......now pour the damn drink and then let's go get down and dirty between the sheets...."

Pouring the drink for her he felt his cock harden in anticipation of what was to come.

Rory Kendal and Abigail Roseaux had been lovers for the last two years, and had plotted together, along with the Sheriff, Mayor and others to frame Jake to take the fall and to take the heat off of them and the conspiracy that made them all a lot of money when they sold on ripped off land from the poor rice and dirt farmers in the area, and on to the county at inflated costs to build the new road.

*

Hannah stood in front of the faded mirror in her bedroom; the reflection looking back at her left her depressed. She felt her best years were behind her. The last few years had been hard, and it seemed things were getting worse day by day. Letting down her hair so that it fell down past her thin shoulders she picked up the old dented and tarnished silver backed hairbrush that had been handed down through three generations from her grandmother to her mother and then to her. Running the brush through her hair she wondered how much she would get if she sold the silver backed brush. Not much she guessed. Not enough to buy the seeds she needed or some feed for the hens. The whole country was in the grip of depression, and this area of Louisiana was also being hit by the building of the Levees that had been recently been put in along the two Rivers, and had reduced the supply of water to the many small rice farms in the area, causing them to sell out, making way for the new road to be built and making a handful of investors rich off the backs of the poor folk who sold out to them for a pittance, or had defaulted to the banks on mortgages.

And she was the last farm in the way.

Putting the hairbrush down she slowly unbuttoned the plain thin cotton blouse and slipped it off of her shoulders after pulling it out of the skirt that was now two sizes too big for her. With the falling off of the water table, and the loss of the rice fields she was just as dirt poor and scrabbling around for money as Sheriff 'Goddam' Millet said she was, which meant cutting back on everything, including food.

Undoing her skirt and letting it pool around her bare feet she thought of the Sheriff and his so obvious suggestion. Laughing to herself she thought that although she was getting desperate, she wasn't yet that desperate.

Reaching around her back she unhooked the plain white cotton bra, letting it drop to join the skirt on the floor, and stretched her arms high above her head to ease the tension she felt across her shoulders. At twenty nine she still had small pert breasts and standing sideways, and letting her arms drop, she watched them in the mirror. Small, pert and high on a slim long body, tipped by dark dusky nipples they pointed out, a smattering of pale freckles sprinkled across her shoulders and the gentle curve of her chest.

No man had ever touched them. No man had even seen them.

All her life she had first helped her parents on the farm, and when they had both died two years ago she had carried on working and running it. She had never had the time to have romance. Never had the time to go into town to be carefree and join the other people her age to meet up at the local store to drink soda's, and then go onto the Movie house to watch the glamorous film stars in their stunning gowns dance and act in films up on the big screen.

Turning around and looking at the reflection over her shoulder of her slim back in the mirror she looked down at the curve of her bottom encased in the plain cotton cami-knickers.

No she thought to herself, no man might ever get to touch her, but at night she could dream. Fantasise and let herself imagine, and climbing up onto the big old feather mattress that lay on the large iron framed bed she would lay back and let her mind wander, her hands stroking up the length of her torso until she reached her breasts and her palms swept over the two hard buds that grew even harder as her eyes closed and she started to let her imagination run away as the restlessness swelled into the flesh between her thighs.

*

Abigail's throaty laugh echoed in Rory's ears as he pushed her hard against the wall, his body pressed against hers, his mouth sucking on the side of her neck where her pulse beat hard under her pale skin, the taste of salt from her perspiration and the sweet smell of 4711 Eau de Cologne sank into his senses as she pulled at the open suit vest, pulling it down his arms, "Sugar, show me what you've got.......make me scream.....I want to feel that fire."

Lifting up her skirt his hand cupped the mound between her legs, the dampness coming through on her undergarment and he growled into the skin of her neck. "Baby I want you to scream for me......and moan......and beg.....and yell.........." And he pushed the material aside and plunged two fingers inside her, ".....and shriek.....and howl.....cum for me baby......show me what you got."

*

Back in town Rory's wife sat rocking and crying softly beside the bedside the cot of their six month old son. Dark had settled around her, it was late, and she knew he was with her......that woman that he had been seeing. He didn't even try to hide it now.....brazenly going out to eat with her, or going to the Movie Palace, leaving his own wife to sit at home and cry.

She knew people in town talked about it when she walked by, staring at her, wondering, whispering together behind their hands.

But what was she supposed to do.

The tears fell down her cheeks as she looked at their sleeping child and waited to see if he would bother to come home tonight, or stay with that woman.

The one that used to be Jakes girlfriend only eighteen months ago.

shandal
shandal
291 Followers
12