Louisiana Heat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
290 Followers

Pleasure wound its way through her body, starting at the swollen flesh of her sex, into her belly, across her nerve endings, through her muscles making them tighten until all she felt was an exquisite building of pleasure as he slid deep and strong inside her. Tighter and tighter the feelings coiled as if a spring was winding itself up deep inside and then it peaked and exploded in colours and feelings and her breath seemed to stop in her lungs.

Jake followed her through, his seed pumping into the vibrating muscles enclosed around him, pulling him down into a deep well of satisfaction from which drained every last bit of his energy and he collapsed on top of her, his body limp and heavy as he drifted back down into oblivion.

*

Rory sat on the sofa next to Abigail running his shaking hand through his hair, "There has to be another way...."

"What other way?......he'll ruin both of us....."

"I've got the proof....."

"Proof that we're both involved!"

"The threat should be enough."

"And then we have to look over our shoulder the rest of our lives wondering...."

"I can't do it.....I'm not a killer...."

"It's him or us."

"Abigail I can't...."

"Yes you can....you must....."

"I can't..."

"Do you want him abusing me? Do you care for me so little....? I thought you loved me."

Turning more towards her he looked her in the eyes and told her, "I do....I love you....I just can't do it."

"You can and you will......do you have a gun?"

"Yes but......"

"Where is it?"

"What?"

"The gun.....where's the gun?"

"It's at home..."

"Go and get it......you have to do it by tomorrow night."

"I can't."

"Rory get the gun.......kill the Mayor.....then we'll be free."

"I can't...."

"Of course you can......shoot him as he walks home from his office tomorrow night.....hide in the shadows of the alleyway by his office....make your way back here without being seen....I'll be your alibi....we were together when it happened....no one will be able to prove otherwise....then all our problems will be over. We'll be free....you get a divorce and we can be together forever."

"Abigail....."

Leaning over she kissed him, "Do it Rory and we can live happily forever after....together....just you and me......I love you."

He was kissing her when the knock on the door made them jump.

Looking at the door they wondered who it could be.

shandal
shandal
290 Followers
12