Lounging around

Story Info
Swirl lust ignites in Harlem lounge, explodes on dark street.
1.3k words
3.91
28.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruson
Bruson
161 Followers

Monique. Big lips, big tits, and a big butt.

My kind of woman: Soft, plush, voluptuous, zoftig and oh-so-fuckable. And brown or mocha or black or whatever the hell color skin she has.

Monique's wearing black heels, so tonight she's 5-10 (I'm 5-11) and her legs look great. And she's 30-50lbs overweight in all the right places.

She's a beautiful dark color all over, especially under her stretchy, low cut short black dress.

We're in a lounge bar up in a resurgent part of Harlem. Sitting on a darkened sofa dimly lit, against a back wall.

5th date. Last weekend was our first fuck. A little awkward for both of us, my first time or 2 is always getting to know my woman's body and listening to it.

But there were lots of great fucking parts, too. Like her cumming 3 times before I did. Women seem to like that. Hell, I wish I could cum 3 times in 15 minutes!

Back at the lounge my tongue is down her throat licking every thing I can find. One hand under her pantyless dress and squeezing her ample ass with my eager hand.

The waitress comes up and asks for an order, smiling. I break the kiss but leave my hand under her dress, fingers in her ass crack.

OK, OK, beer for me and champagne for her. Thanks.

Now where was I? Who cares, I quickly pop one of her big DD boobs out of her low cut dress, lick it and suck the black looking erect nipple for a few seconds. Gotta put her big tit away quick. Don't wanna get kicked out before the drinks arrive.

She puts her hand on my pants where my erection happens to be.

Ohhh my.... you're a happy camper! she laughs.

I turn red because I'm white, but it's dark and no one notices. I laugh, too.

We kiss and fondle each other some more.

My endorphin level is making me feel so gooooood, so high, before any drinks. Maybe I should cancel them....nah.... maybe she'll get hornier after a couple.

Face it, any hornier and she'll be bobbing her head on my cock before I pay the tab.

The drinks are coming. I'm almost cumming. Monique is stroking my cock rapidly thru my black pants. She stops.

Lifts her champagne glass for a toast.

To the best sex ever! she says. I clink her glass with my beer. I can't stop smiling at her toast.

Quick, think of a come back line......Uuuhhh, yeah! I stammer. Smooth it ain't.

I guzzle half of my beer. She sips her champagne.

How is it? I ask. As if I care about anything besides burying my hard white cock in her wet brown and pink, hairless pussy.

Bland, but being forgettable is it's best quality, she replies.

She takes another sip. I kiss her and push my tongue into her mouth with the tingling coolness of the champagne. It tastes unforgettable in her mouth.

Separating I say, I'd like to put something else in your mouth.

I bet you would, she smiles coyly.

I guzzle the rest of my beer. Good thing I'm pacing myself.

She leans over to whisper in my ear but licks it instead. Then sticks her wet pink tongue deep in my ear, wiggling it.

My ear hears nothing but loud sexy slurping noises up close and personal. My endorphin level explodes. I float back down from heaven.

I remember talking about listening to each others body last time, she says.

You've got a photographic memory, I babble, looking down to see if my feet have touched the earth yet.

The waitress comes over, I point to the beer, she leaves to get another one.

Smiling, Monique and I gaze into each others eyes while holding hands.

Let's go back to your place after this beer, I say, as the waitress hands another cold one to me.

Good idea Sven.

I start guzzling again.

Hey big boy, we got time, she says. So I slow to gulping.

She takes a drink of champagne, kisses me on the mouth, inserts her tongue and a cascading waterfall of bubbling champagne enters my mouth with our tongues swirling it up.

I massage one of her big tits then slide my hand up between her thick thighs to her pussy. Yeah, its moist and open. She shudders as I touch her clit.

Let's go now! she says.

I pay the bill and leave a good 50% tip.

Outside on the street we begin making out. Grabbing each others asses and tongues licking each others tonsils.

Passerby's smile and keep walking. Or totally ignore us. This is NYC afterall.

We begin walking to her apartment a few blocks away.

I'd like to fuck you in a dark corner down one of these streets, I say.

Turn left here, she says. We do.

After passing a couple of walkup buildings we come to a dark area away from the sidewalk. Big bonus, it's clean too.

I immediately pull both her big tits out of her short black stretchy dress and lick and suck them gently, increasing in intensity. Geez, big tits turn me on.

Monique moans a low sound and pushes my head deeper into her big soft tits.

Finally I remove a hand from her tits and lift her dress over her ass so its naked in the moonlit cool night air. Grabbing one big dimpled ass cheek I squeeze it hard and I reach her wet pussy from the rear.

She strokes my cock thru my pants and starts to unzip my pants. She reaches in and pulls out my hard 7" cock.

She aims my meat missile at the ocean between her thighs.

Oh yeah, I say. Or moan. Whatever...

I grab her ass with both hands. God I love a big soft round butt. Especially her black one.

She lifts a leg and strokes her clit slowly with my cock. MMMMMMMM, she moans.

Fuck me from behind baby, she says turning around.

I grab my cock and stroke it, she bends over putting her hands on her knees.

What a great fucking sight seeing her big ass open up for me and her big heavy tits hanging down, swinging free. Thank goodness for moon light.

I put my white cock up to her very dark pussy crack and push in.

MMMMMM, we both go.

I slide in all the way and begin my thrusting. My white hands are on her plush brown hips pushing her ass to my cock in time with my pumping.

She puts a hand up against the wall to brace herself from my thrusts into her moistening cunt.

I lean over on her back with my chest and put my hands on her nipples and roll them in my fingers.

I'm doing small fast thrusts into her pussy.

She goes UUnnnhhh quietly, and reaches under and gently squeezes and pulls my balls.

Both hands stop rolling her nips and grab big hands fulls of bulging boobs and squeeze hard.

My endorphin level goes off the charts and I explode deep into her pussy, trying to ram in even deeper and harder.

I barely notice that she's cumming too. With a muted AAAHHHOOOHH! sound.

Quiet. Breathing hard, getting slower.

Then a cat walks between our legs. We laugh.

Separating, zipping up my cock, I watch her push her dress back down over her big round butt and jiggle her big black tits back into her dress.

We kiss gently.

Think anyone saw us? she asks.

I hope they got us on video! I smile back.

We step back out onto the lighted sidewalk and into a wonderful relationship.

Her hand is on my shoulder as I type this, she's licking my ear, now her tongue's in my ear, oh gawddd, dsgiup bjo ohporb vbipj

OK babe, lets go fuck, I can't concentrate anymore...

Bruson
Bruson
161 Followers