Lou's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hand on the base of Caroline's spine, and the other hand guiding the cock, Lou pushed into Caroline's waiting cunt.

Goddess, I'm in love, Lou thought. She almost came just going in.

* * *

So that was how it began. They saw each other every day, spent every evening together and sometimes all night. Caroline promised she would not see Kell Vernon again. Lou thought the sex was glorious and Caroline just a delightful creature. Not into heavy thinking, but Lou had no need for that in a partner. What Lou needed was total commitment, and Caroline seemed capable of that. They went everywhere together. They were soon recognized as a couple, solid serious-looking Lou and her pretty femme. The butches in the girl bars drooled over Caroline, but Caroline always stayed close to Lou and never strayed. They ran into Kell Vernon in a dyke club one night, and Kell Vernon walked over to their table and sneered at Caroline: "How's it going, doll? Getting enough?"

Lou rose. "Don't start anything, Kell."

"Who's to say?"

"I'm saying. You start it and I'll finish it."

They stared at each other a long moment, but Kell finally turned with a curse and walked away.

"She's a bitch," Caroline said. "I hate her."

Lou said nothing. She avoided looking around to see who had noticed the scene. She hated scenes.

That night, for the first time, Caroline asked Lou if she had a whip. "Why don't you whip me sometimes?"

"Do you want that?"

"Sometimes it makes me hot. Doesn't it make you hot?"

Lou said nothing. Too hot, she thought. She found the whip she hadn't used since the last time with Rita, short braided handle and nine strands of black leather. Old faithful, Lou thought. She'd had the whip for years. Oh, the crazy things this whip has seen.

Naked, perched on her high heels, Caroline bent over the back of an easy chair to get whipped. She whimpered at each stroke on the rounds of her buttocks, almost the same sound she made when Lou fucked her. Lou measured the strokes carefully, watching the redness, the first welts, listening to Caroline moaning at her. When she thought they were at the boundary, Lou stopped and threw the whip away.

"Why don't you move in with me?" Lou said. "You can live here."

Her face sweaty and flushed, Caroline turned her head and looked up at Lou. "Okay."

Lou crouched behind Caroline's ass and started kissing it. She kissed the globes, then pressed her face into the crack and worked her tongue into Caroline's vagina.

My girl, Lou thought. Such a long time had passed, and now she had a girl again.

- End -

12