Love?

Story Info
Fighting for the truth of love - or just sex?
807 words
3.71
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he lays naked in my bed, I stand beside it wearing a black baby tee and lacey black panties with a distant look in my eyes. He asks, "what's the matter?"

Hesitantly I say "nothing."

He looks into my eyes with that come fuck me look and says, "well get into bed then."

So I crawl under the covers with him and curl up to his manly physique with my head rested on his chest. He slowly starts to caress the small of my back. It feels good, but is it sincere?

I bring my hand up to his face and let my fingers slowly dance along his jaw line. He leans forward to kiss my forehead. His hand moves down the small of my back towards my ass, his fingers still gently caressing me.

Slowly I bring my hand from his face down to his chest, between his nipples, to his belly button and down a little more until it's slightly above his member.

His hand squeezes my ass a little firmer now. I sit up a little, just enough to kiss his lips as my leg straddles his. I can feel his cock hardening on my leg. He's hot for me or is he just horny?

I bring my hand back up and onto the back of his neck pulling him forward as I slip my tongue into his mouth. His tongue pushes back against mine, as if wrestling with mine.

I crawl on top of him not touching my sensitive parts to his yet, but just lingering over him making him wait in anticipation. His hands grip my ass and try to pull me down. I resist. Does he really want me or just "it?"

I lean over and run my tongue across his lips, then down a little to his neck. I let my kisses move a little further down to his nipples. I lick them and gently nibble on them.

Further down now, almost to his navel, I stop and look up at him watching me, wondering what I'm going to do to him.

I start to move back up towards his lips as I push myself down on his now throbbing cock. I can feel how hard he has become against my clit.

I rock slowly back and forth as he reaches down and pulls my black panties from my body. He wants his cock inside me and I want to feel it inside of me.

He leans toward me and kisses me as he pushes me over onto my back. I lay there looking in his eyes as if saying what are you going to do now.

He just smiles a little as he pushes himself inside of me. Aaahhh, the feel of the very first thrust is almost enough to make me quiver. He pulls out a little and back in again, as I lay looking into his eyes.He knows that I enjoy it and he enjoys giving it to me.

Again and again, he thrusts his thick member deep inside of me. My muscles tighten around his cock as he leans down and kisses my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull his body against mine as I whisper his name.

He thrusts harder and I meet every one with a thrust back against him. He reaches down and puts one hand underneath my ass to assist in my thrusts against him.

The pleasure is almost unbearable now and I'm ready to cum all over his hard cock.

He leans forward and whispers in my ear "roll over." I do so hesitantly and say, "if you insist." I perk my ass in the air with my head down. His strong hands grip around my hips as he shoves his thick cock back inside of my juicy hole.

He pounds himself inside of me. I rock back and forth to his rhythm. "Feels good," I say and I tip my head up. He leans forward to kiss and nibble on my neck, ahh that turns me on unbelievably, still pushing inside of me as deep as he can reach.

He moves one hand around to my clit and starts rubbing it, his cock still thrusting into me.

His fingers just swirl over my swollen lips at first. Gently getting more forceful against me until his fingers feel almost as if they're part of his cock ramming into me.

I moan his name a little louder this time.

Ooh, I feel his juices explode into me and I'm sent over the edge, my fingers dig into the bed as I cum all over his cock. Just at that moment.... He stops.... Rolls me ove... Looks me in the eyes and says that's all you get. I think to myself was it love or just lust?