Love

Story Info
The passion builds between the two of you.
3.2k words
4.35
17.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walks to you slowly, my breath feeling exhausted from your beauty. My lips trembling together slowly, your eyes gazing into mine as I hesitantly walk closer to you. My passion and growing love for you teasing my mind, my thoughts raging and throbbing like my cock. My hands laying limply to my sides as I move in front of you, our eyes locked together, praying you can not see the real emotion and desire that I feel for you within them. My hands slowly reaching out and resting on you're hips, my fingers spreading out slowly, pressing around and settling on your firm ass. My head leaning in towards you slowly, my lips tensing as my passions for you seep from me. My right hand sliding up the right side of your well shaped body, brushing against the outside of your breast and past.

A slow deep breath flowing from my mouth as my lips come to within inches of yours, my wandering hand stopping on your cheek. The strong long fingers pressing down against your cheek caressing it as our lips press against each other's very gently. The pure lust for you turning into a deep feeling of love, my body burning to feel all of you, our soft smooth lips locking together in one very deep passionate kiss. My left hand pulling your waist in to grind against mine, my chest rising high from my heart throbbing within. Our bodies touching completely, your erect nipples rubbing my chest from under your shirt, the smoothness of your panties rubbing against my jeans as we grind together slowly. My jeans slowly stretching outward as my fat cock presses towards you, its head flowing with sticky hot pre-cum soaking my boxers.

Our lips slowly sliding away from each other's, passions consuming us both. My tongue parting my lips almost slow motion, reaching forth and brushing against your lower lip, stroking over every little groove of your lip, the slight salt taste teasing my mind further. My right hand sliding off your cheek as my lips press back against yours, my tongue pressing forth parting your lips, your melting heart allowing my tongue to explore your mouth. My wandering hand sliding down along your left arm, my finger nails grazing over you, the skin hardening as goose bumps form along your outer arm.

My hand coming to a rest as it slides down over the back of yours, clasping my fingers around to your palm, clenching yours in mine lightly. My eyes gazing into yours, my blue eyes feeling like a screaming bon-fire, my soul screaming in lust and passion for all of you! Softly pulling your hand up, raising it to my chest, releasing my grip on it as I press it hard against my chest, my pounding heart pulsing and throbbing from within me, the vibrations flowing against your skin, my lips pulling from yours slowly. Our eyes not leaving each others, my lips parting slowly, time seeming to stop around us, my mouth trying to udder words that do not seem to want to sound, the fear of your reactions clouding my mind. My fingers pressing your hand down harder, the thoughts within me slowly coming to light, the notion of your potential reactions fading. Your eyes seeming to pierce through me, giving me strength, my lips slowly moving, the words flowing out very low pitched and hesitant… "This is what you do to me, you make me feel things I have previously only dreamed possible. You inspire me, make me laugh, make me feel, make me think, and your beauty shines like nothing I have ever seen. And the only wish I will ever have again, is that you do not run or hide, because I am everything you desire".

My lips slowly pressing back to yours in a very deep passionate heart filled kiss, my moist tender lips grinding against yours hard. The bulge in my pants extended fully, almost trying to spear into you. It's straightness pressing your panties into your wet pussy slightly, our bodies seeming to want to connect together before intended. My hands slowly gripping onto your hips, the tips clasping around the base of your shirt. Our lips opening and closing in sink, my eyes closing slowly to try and hide my feelings for you, your shirt rising slowly as my hands slide upwards, teasingly using my forefinger and middle finger to slide your shirt as my thumb drags behind slowly tickling your stomach. The pressure from my fingers pressing your back towards the bed, my mouth parting your lips with one last drawn out kiss, then slowly gliding down over your chin. My warm breath flowing from my mouth, my soft tender lips kissing slowly under your chin, the tip of my tongue lightly touching you, it's wetness mixing with the heat emitting from my mouth. A loud moan parting from me, as I taste your sweet skin.

My fingertips moving down under your shirt, the nails teasingly scrapping against you. Your back arching to my touch as my lips slide to your neck, your shirt rising over your breasts slowly as my palms stop over your erect nipples. My hands pushing down to your breast making them spread out and flatten against you, the erect nipples settling to the center of my palms as I move them in light circles. The heat from my hands seeming to make your nipples ache. My mouth pulling away from your body as I release my palms, clasping your shirt in my hands and sliding it completely off you. My eyes locking to the sight of your beautiful medium breasts, my mouth watering at the sight of your tender erect nipples.

My waist pulling away from yours, the head of my cock thrashing in my pants, aching to slide in to you and make you scream. My hands sliding down to your hips as your back presses down and lays flat to the bed. My fingers gently sliding back and forth over your hips teasing you, settling myself down to my knees between your legs. My hands sliding across your hipbones lightly and crossing over to the front of your thighs, my palms following the grooves to your muscles, the fingertips draping over massaging your inner thighs. Slowly teasing your skin as I watch you raise your legs up.

My fingers pausing slowly as I slide them further up your inner thigh, my eyes locking to yours as your body squirms beneath my touch. My eyes locking to yours, the look of desire and lust for relief seeming to emit from them. My hands pressing down hard to your thighs making you legs spread without resistant in front of me. Our eyes seeming to stay glued together as my fingers stroke the bottom of your soaking panties, using my middle finger to slide up and down, and my thumb reaching to the side and pulling them to the side away from you. Using my right forefinger to slide straight and deep into your burning pussy, holding it high, making it press hard to your upper wall. Watching your eyes close tight and your head roll back from the slight relief of my long finger sliding in and out slowly.

Your juices running over my finger slowly, feeling it drizzle down over my hand every time it slides all the way in down to my knuckle. Knowing and feeling how hot you are I hesitantly retract my finger, both of my hands sliding back along your hips to the top of your panties and clenching them tightly in my hands. Then yanking them out wards in a very hard lustful passionate way and listening to them tear at the seams, the band snapping back hard. Then yanking them back away from your body, your ass rising off the bed slightly letting the torn fabric pass with ease. My eyes locked back to yours again as I toss them to the side, watching the shock in your eyes from the lust and undeniable passion controlling me. My hands grabbing your ass tightly, pushing you up higher on the bed, my head slowly lowering down to your thighs as I release my grip. My lips slowly kissing up along your left thigh, my tongue dragging across teasingly, kissing and sucking up all the moisture your body has let go.

My mouth pausing at your waist, my eyes staring at your throbbing clit, then raising my head slowly, letting our eyes connect. My right hand sliding up from below you, the middle and forefinger gently pressing against you're swollen pussy lips, the two fingers vying out slowly, spreading your lips apart wide. My eyes gazing into yours as my tongue passes between my lips, the tip slowly licking up your left lip as I watch your emotions. Seeing your head roll back against the bed hard from the rough pleasing texture of my tongue. My thumb reaching around and slowly massaging your right lip as I use the tip of my tongue to rapidly tenderly flick the left. My left hand rising to the top of your clit, my fingers pressing down lightly as I press them down hard in rapid back and forth motions to the rhythm of my tongue.

Your hips seeming to rise with and grind to my fingers fast, pumping and grinding yourself to my pace, my eyes fixed on the free flowing juices building up in you. Then slowly taking my right hand away, my tongue pushing into you fast and hard, clinging to your upper wall. My left hand rubbing you faster as my mouth closes partially around your clit, my tongue curling inside of you so the tip is pressing hard to your wall. Our lips locking together making an airtight chamber as I start to suck and blowhard on your very hot throbbing clit. Moisture seeming to build all around your thighs, noticing the piercing moans coming from you, my hand rocking the top of you clit harder and harder, making sure your body is hot and wet enough for my very long and very fat cock. Rapidly flicking my tongue as fast as I can, loving to hear you almost scream.

Your eyes almost seeming to gleam as you lift your head and peer down at me, noticing your mouth open wide from the flowing moans. My heart pounding in my chest violently from our lust for each other, pulling my mouth away from you slowly, sucking gently and finally kissing your clit lightly as my tongue pulls from you. The fingers pausing down to nothingness. Our eyes seeming more and more like they are one, us both seeing what we desire, and always knowing what we're thinking. My brain almost with drawing it's self, the thoughts within my head showing me something I want but cannot have. Showing me the very thing I have been looking for and longing for my entire life, knowing myself that even though the feelings are completely "one sided", I will always know that "I did" get to meet the "love of my life".

My body rising back to my knees slowly, the thumping in my chest seeming to settle down slowly. My love struck watery eyes looking away from you as I slide off the bed. My hands reaching out to your ankles, lifting them high and pulling you towards me with a sharp thrust making your legs raise to my shoulders draping over them and your waist settle at the edge of the bed. My hands slowly lowering to my pants, your ankles wrapping and locking around my neck as my body slowly begins to lower to yours.

My fingers slowly clasping the button on my jeans, feeling your eyes watching my every movement, knowing how badly your wet tight pussy was aching. The button making a small pop as my fingers latch on to the hard fabric, pressing them downward, the zipper forcefully coming undone. My right thumb lightly pressing against your hard clit, rubbing in a long hard circle as my left hand lowers my jeans and boxers together. Loving the sight, as your eyes grow wide from the sudden sight of my fat cock. The thick creamy pre-cum smeared across the dark purple head like an icing, my balls hanging low and swollen from the massive load brewing within them. Feeling the opening of my cock swell as the sudden air forces all my pre-cum from me, large oozing streams pushing outward and dripping off. My thumb pulling away from your clit slowly as I move my waist towards you. The enormous head of my cock pressing against your clit lightly, looking into your eyes deeply as I guide my shaft up and down with my hands, making the head dip slightly into your pussy and then back out as it slaps the top of your clit. Knowing your body must be screaming for me, screaming for the intense relief my thickness will bring.

Once again our eyes locked, my head leaning in towards yours, the head of my cock still sliding up and down your clit teasing you. Stopping my face as it comes to a kissing distance, passion seeping through my baby blue eyes, and then stopping all motions, my cock lining up straight with your opening. Licking my lips slowly as you stare at me, and the faint whisper coming from me, "Jasmine, I am scared to admit, I am already falling in love with you!" My enormous head thrusting into your burning pussy as the words finish flowing from my mouth. Your walls screaming as they try and reject my thickness, your lips spread wide as I slide in all the way to the base of my cock. My lips pressing hard to yours, kissing you with all the intense passion and desire I have for you, making you fight back the moan I know your wanting to scream.

Our soft tender moist lips slamming together as I slowly pump my hips back and forth, making my swollen cock begin to slide in and out of you. Full-length thrusts, from the tip of the head all the way to the base. My mouth opening to yours wide as a long loud moan flows from me, the tightness of your pussy sucking pre-cum from me. Your walls clamping around me so tight, knowing you must want to scream out.

The passion and lust sweeping over me slowly, rolling over me like an ocean tide, the fear of you seeing my real honest feelings for you sub-siding. My mouth backing away from yours, leaving you free to moan and scream. The shaft of my cock swelling from your heat, stretching your walls more and more, my body knowing you want more. My gentle thrusts becoming stronger, not knowing how much you can take, but knowing I want to hear you scream, it makes me begin to thrust fast. Pushing into you hard, my balls hitting you with a pop as I rock into you as hard as I can, wanting to feel you explode. Your juices covering my shaft and trickling down over my balls as my pace keeps steady, my mouth kissing your neck slowly. My hands clenching onto your ass cheeks tight, spreading them wide every time I slide all the way in you. Spreading my right hand across your firm ass, my fingertips pressing against your tight opening, the expanded walls of your pussy trying to reject my fingers, making me push my long fat middle finger in hard. The rhythm of my thrusts forcing your ass down hard to the bed and riding my finger.

My balls reddening from slapping you, your clit growing harder from the contact. My mouth surrounding your left nipple, it's tender lips closing tightly, my gums squeezing down tight to the tip of your erect nipple, massaging it as I suck hard. My left hand releasing your ass cheek and smacking it lightly with the rhythm of my cock and finger. Forcing and working every aspect of your body, my moans blurting from my mouth with yours. My cock fucking your pussy so hard! Your arms wrapping around me tight, moans getting louder from me as your nails penetrate my skin. The sweat rolling off my body, my gum releasing your nipple and taking it completely into my mouth. The tip of my tongue stroking it back and forth fast, the sanity within me collapsing as my emotions race wild with passion and lust for you. My back arching giving you every bit of my cock that I can, rocking you, your breasts bouncing back and forth rapidly with my pace. The head of my cock swelling and longing to feel your cum squirt all over me, my moans turning into a low growl as I slam harder, the base of my cock growing sore from slapping into you, making me even hotter for you, the animal side roaming from me free, almost controlling me.

Releasing your breast from my mouth, sliding my head back to yours, kissing you hard again, the air filled with the sound of my hand smacking your ass and my balls slapping you. The head of my cock growing hot, the creamy thick cum within me wanting to explode in you. My pace slowing down slightly, watching your eyes as I feel cum burst from your hot pussy. Your cum covering my shaft, making me almost erupt, moans bursting from me, mixing with yours. Pulling my finger from your ass fast, my cock slipping out of you with ease, your pussy staying wide and stretched from my thickness, noticing large amounts of cum releasing from your no longer filled pussy.

Raising my waist towards you, letting you kneel up for my cum. My right hand squeezing my shaft hard as I pump it hard, my head rolling back as a long loud moan bursts from me. The head of my cock bulging as massive streams of cum erupt from the tip, my cum spraying onto your face, stream after steam hitting your mouth, face, and chest. Feeling your mouth close around my head as my streams stop, your deep suction pulling every drop from me almost causing me to blurt out more. Your mouth feeling slightly cooler compared to your pussy, feeling so relieving.

Pulling my waist back slowly, letting my cock gently pull from your mouth, lowering my lips to yours and kissing you deeply. Our lips locking together tightly, the taste of your pussy and my cum throughout your mouth. My eyes gazing into yours, our bodies trying to momentarily relax after the physical explosions. Sliding away from your lips teasingly, watching the curiosity in your eyes, my tongue parting my lips slowly, gliding it over your right cheek taking up some of my sweet cum. My mouth coming back to yours, the cum holding on my tongue, letting you gently suck it off, and then kissing you passionately.

Our bodies feeling relaxed, laying down on the bed slowly, pulling you into my arms tight, cuddling with you. Hoping to god you felt my passion and growing love for you!