Love Affair Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlie joins Alexa in a hot erotic shower.
1.3k words
3.58
10.4k
00

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie parked his pickup in an empty lot a few blocks from Alexa's house and got out to walk the rest of the way. She had called him earlier that day and said her husband would be home late that night and she was wondering if he wanted to come over for a little fun. Charlie couldn't be more excited; his cock grew harder with each step closer to her door.

The sun was almost over the horizon as he walked across the backyard to the patio door. Alexa was waiting for him at the kitchen counter, and she let him in quietly.

"Hi," Charlie said, more nervousness than excitement in his voice. He hadn't seen her for a few weeks, and he couldn't help thinking someone would catch him in her house.

"Hello," she said with a soft smile. "Would you like to take a shower with me?" she asked with a wink.

His eyes widened and he smiled, nodding to her question.

"Okay, follow me." She turned and left the kitchen as he bent down to remove his shoes. His fingers fumbled with the laces as he tried to untie them; his excitement level raising more as he heard her start the shower. He followed her path to the bathroom, finding the door cracked open a few inches. He peeked inside before he entered, spotting her in the mirror over the sink. She had all her clothes off already except for a sexy black thong. He took a deep breath and joined her in the rapidly steaming room.

"Umm," she moaned as she watched him enter and begin to remove his shirt as she pulled down her thong. "Don't keep me waiting," she said deeply as she slid open the shower door and disappeared behind the misted glass.

Charlie stared at her blurred naked figure as she stood under the hot water, finished removing his clothing, and joined her in the shower stall. It was a wide shower stall, lined with bluish gray tile from floor to ceiling. Her soft, pale skin glittered where the water cascaded down her body, making her look like a goddess to Charlie as she ran her hands around her breasts and down to her bare pussy.

Alexa smiled, reached out for his hand and pulled him to her under the stream of hot water. Her breathing was as shallow as his now, he noticed, and he put his hands on her ass and pulled her into him, his hard cock resting against her abdomen. Her blue eyes stared into his brown ones for a long moment before his lips covered hers in hungry demand. She moaned, bringing her hands up to his damp hair, running her fingers through the short hairs on the back of his head, hardening their kiss. He pushed her back out of the stream against the wall, his tongue going deeper into her mouth to taste her. She pulled her hands back in front of him, pushing on his chest to release their embrace.

"What did you do that for, baby?" he whispered.

She grinned at him as she grabbed a bar of soap from a small shelf on the long wall and said, "I want to wash your body with my hands. Is that okay with you?"

"Oh, yes, very much," he groaned as she lathered up her hands and kneeled on the shower floor to start with his feet. Her light touches across his skin sent goosebumps up his legs as she slowly worked her way up his wet body; his calves, his thighs, his arms and so on. Charlie had to hold on to the doors when she turned him around to work on his back—she massaged his stiff shoulder muscles, causing him to moan loudly as her skilled hands did wonders to his body.

"Do you like my hands, master?" she asked innocently.

"Oh my God," he breathed.

"Is that a yes?" she asked as she moved around to his front, running her fingers down through his chest hair, lightly dragging her fingernails across his skin.

"Oh yes, yes. Ohhh," he groaned as her fingers grazed down his stomach and her open mouth found his erection. He kept his hold on the shower door and the long wall as she alternately licked and sucked on his cock, moaning her pleasure as she tasted a drop of his juice that had emerged from the tip.

She had backed him under the stream of hot water again, and some of the water splashed in her face as she looked up at him before taking his cock deep into her throat. He gasped as she took it all, slowly pulling him back out and sucking on the tip. He grabbed her wet hair with one hand and pulled her mouth away from the head of his cock and pulled her up to stand. "That's enough of that, bitch," he said with his devilish grin. "This load is going in your naughty little pussy. Now bend over."

She raised her eyebrows for a second before complying, bending over behind him under the shower and resting her hands against the wall. Charlie got down on his knees behind her, grabbed her thighs and licked her hot wet hole peeking out between her legs.

"Ahh," Alexa breathed, spreading her legs a little wider for his tongue. Her knees began to shake as his tongue darted in and out of her pussy, finding her sensitive spots and causing her to moan and even scream a little. Charlie moaned, capturing her clit between his lips and flicking his tongue over it. She spread her legs farther and pressed her pussy against his face as she came, screaming loudly. He licked up the juices from her hole before releasing her legs and standing up.

Alexa leaned against the long wall to recover from the waves of her orgasm when Charlie stepped in front of her. He pressed his body against hers again and reached over to the shelf in the wall, knocking off the shampoo bottles and bar of soap. He put her arms around his neck, grabbed her legs under her ass and picked her up to rest her on the small, waist-high ledge. Pulling back from her slightly, he arched her legs up more and she wrapped them around him as he slid his hard cock inside her soaking wet pussy. Her grip around him tightened as he fucked her tight hole, breathing heavily in the hot, damp shower.

"Oh God, yes," she cried out as he fucked her harder. She grabbed his head and pulled his face to hers, kissing his lips with angry hardness. She could taste a little blood in her mouth she was kissing him so hard. He pulled away from her mouth and moved to her neck, biting her shoulder at the base of her neck as he continued to fuck her with every ounce of power he had. She groaned in pain but he held his grip as he spilled his load inside her.

As their worn out bodies relaxed, he eased her down from the shelf and her wobbly knees took her to the floor of the shower. Charlie rinsed off his body and helped Alexa up to wash herself before he stepped out of the shower. He dried off with a towel while she finished washing and turned off the shower.

"Wow," she breathed as she emerged from the glass doors. He smiled at her as she wrapped her towel around her body and checked out the bite on her neck in the mirror.

"Does that hurt too badly?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing the tender love mark. "What will your husband say when he gets home?"

"He probably won't say much; I told him you were coming over," she replied. "We have an open marriage, Charlie. You don't have to worry about me."

"Oh," he sighed, squeezing her tighter and kissing her cheek. "If you were my wife, I would never let another man touch you."