Love Ain't Nothin' But Trouble Ch. 05

Story Info
Final chapter of the series about the band.
1.5k words
4.04
9.8k
11
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers

"This Spotted Dick is absolutely delicious, Mum," Jeff Baker told Carolyn Lewis, mother of his best friend, Sam, as they dug in and polished off their wonderful meal with a traditional British dessert.

"Yes, it's terrific! Very yummy, Mum," Sam agreed, caressing his mother's butt as she sat on his lap, "just like you."

"Oh, well, that's twice the flattery, love, and yes, it will get you everywhere!" Carolyn told her son, even as Aimee rubbed her breasts against her own while sitting on her brother's lap.

"Well-deserved praise, Mum. Trust me. From one domestic type to another, I'm very impressed! I'm pretty decent as a homemaker, but you've got me beat by a country mile!" Lisa Baker assured Mrs. Lewis, the future Mrs. Willie Sloane.

"And coming from Lisa, that's very high praise indeed, trust me!" Jeff simultaneously managed to compliment both his hostess and his wife.

"Well, darling, I shall take that very much to heart, thank you! I was brought up a certain way, but very conservative Rhodesians of a strongly Anglophile sort. Now it's not even called Rhodesia, Zimbabwe, I believe, and I certainly don't share their religious piety these days, but my tastes in cuisine haven't cast my culinary training aside. All it's done is expand my menu, if you will. Same with ... other appetites and tastes, if you know what I mean," Carolyn teased as she rubbed her bare bottom against her son's thick, growing cock.

"Ain't that the truth, Mum?" Sam told his mother as she began moving her ass just enough to plant her pussy on his dick and mount him.

"Oh, Mum, that's just perfect! Want to play musical laps?" Sam encouraged his mother's growing lust.

"Yes, please, love! I spend a few strokes riding you, then some with my future hubby, Willie, inside me, and then Jeff, of course. You're all such darlings, dear, and such fine woodsmen indeed, with those fine prongs of yours!" Carolyn expressed her earnest desire to be probed from beneath by those three beloved men in her life.

"Exactly, Mum!" Sam agreed, as he plundered his mother's twat from below.

"Damn it, Mum, that's fucking sexy, but so is this!" Aimee Sloane exclaimed as she began bouncing up and down on Willie's dick, much to their shared gratification.

"You're damn right, that's hot, but this is, too!" Lisa declared as she rode her hubby in the reverse cowgirl position, just like her girlfriends, welcoming more of Jeff inside her twat than ever.

"Oh, shit, baby, this is you at your best for sure!" Jeff assured Lisa, quite pleased to have her wondrous snatch capture his cock for now and keep it in thrall to her juicy wetness.

If there was any doubt as to just how fluid-bonded the six of the adults now in Mrs. Lewis's dining room really were, this session of dessert really was a demonstration of it. The three pairings were truly delicious, all the way through the several thrusts and strokes as the men impaled the ladies and gave them the full benefit of their pricks. Lisa, Carolyn, and Aimee all just ached for more cock inside them, hard and pulsing, taking them good and rough from underneath them as they sat on the men's laps. They really just wanted to be taken.

What followed wasn't really the original plan, but it was still pretty damn awesome, as each man rose and started humping the lady on his lap from behind. The three ladies were soon bent over the dining room table for a good quarter hour at least, though it seemed much longer than that, as the menfolk gave them some rough poundings more than worthy of them. The men certainly did their best not to cum too soon, and it wasn't long before Sam led the way in eating pussy and ass now and then before switching back to the use of his dick. It was meant to alternate between his tongue and his prick, which certainly inspired the other men with the same idea.

"Oh, damn, that's great, love!" Carolyn told Willie while his mouth explored her bottom and her twat as she bent over.

"You got that right!" Aimee moaned while Jeff tongued her pussy and ass.

"Your fiance knows what to do with his tongue for sure," Lisa announced as Sam ate her with a hunger that she scarcely imagine.

"That he does, but how about let's go back to the musical laps, shall we?" Aimee proposed, bringing a smile to everyone's faces as they went along with her plan.

Before too long, Sam was inside Lisa's cunt and his pulsing, throbbing cock did a number on her from below. She soon found herself out of control with her delight as Sam took her good and hard. When they switched again, she felt the same kind of feelings from Willie, as he plundered her equally as hard and powerfully while she sat on his lap. Nor was it any less so when Jeff took his turn inside his wife's wonderful pussy, straight from Aimee's and Carolyn's cunts. For that matter, Carolyn and Aimee had the same sensations from being taken by Jeff, Willie, and Sam in turn. They adored the men for this, for sticking it to them good and hard, making them moan with their satisfaction.

It was all too much by now, and before anyone could switch again, the ladies began creaming themselves in quick succession. Lisa was first, truly excited by the long fantasized group encounter that was even better than her past threesomes. Aimee followed shortly, unable to avoid the arousal caused by hearing and perceiving Lisa's climax. Last, but not least, Carolyn climaxed due to the combination of the incest, the cock inside her, and the voyeuristic pleasure of knowing what happened to her new lovers.

At long last, Jeff spent himself inside his wife again, while Willie shot off his load within his own sister, and finally, Sam emptied his balls in his own mother's cunt. Sure, it was sloppy seconds, or was that thirds, given that they had lost track, but that was part of the beauty of it. They were sharing, it was a swap, and the ladies now had multiple loads from more than one man each. The fluid-bonding had progressed to a point where they were soon likely to have each man knock up at least two of the women, if not more. The only uncertainty was Carolyn, who was less likely to have children at her age than the others.

Not the worst way to end an evening, Sam thought, as he took his mother to bed and snuggled her, while Willie and Aimee did their incestuous spoon, and Jeff held his own wife very tight for cuddling of their own.

Six months later...

"With this ring, I thee wed, and I do take thee as my own," Sam declared as he put the wedding band on Aimee's left hand and she became Mrs. Samuel Lewis at last.

"With this ring, I thee wed, and I do take thee as my own," Aimee replied, as she put a golden ring on Sam's left hand as well.

The vows followed shortly in their Episcopalian wedding service, though the absence of the words "forsaking all others" from both his and her vows was noteworthy. It was just as much so for the previous couple that wed minutes before, namely Willie Sloane and his new bride, Carolyn Sloane, formerly Carolyn Lewis. Her divorce had gone through with astonishing speed once Derby Lewis learned that she put horns on him with a black man. He had even agreed to pay her a lump sum to compensate her for the lack of child support for so many years, rather than risk the tape getting out of his wife and son getting it on with non-white partners. The public humiliation would have been too much to stomach for that racist scumbag.

"I wonder what he'd say if he knew that you were carrying triplets after taking fertility drugs so as to ensure pregnancy by all three of us," Sam told his mother as they got alone for a quickie during the reception, his cock sliding in and out of her eager, juicy snatch.

"Or that right now, there is uncertainty as to the paternity of Aimee and her unborn spawn, the same with Lisa and hers, or that we're planning to raise them all together, or that matter, the fact that Jeff is fucking Aimee right now while my new groom screws the hell out of Lisa," Carolyn laughed softly as she welcomed her son's dick in her twat, "hey, it's my last pregnancy, so why not ensure that all three of you get a chance?"

"This is gonna be one hell of a fun honeymoon, to say the least. Who would have guessed that dear old Dad's blackmail payment would cover that?" Sam chuckled as his mother creamed herself and he spent himself inside her quim at last.

"The only thing that he did right by me, other than making you, love. Maybe I'll forgive him someday, but not yet," Carolyn giggled as her son withdrew from her cunt and zipped up for the reception.

Things were definitely turning up for the better, thanks to that glorious weekend that brought six of them together as a new family. It was truly wonderful for them all.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers