Love Ain't Nothin' But Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

The entire time, Jeff was distinctly aware that Aimee was definitely the aggressor and that she had badly wanted to fuck him for a long time....that she had been waiting for a moment like this, planning for it, for literal years. One minute, her pussy felt like a wonderful kind of quicksand, pulling him in with no hope of escape, and then the next it was a vise that gripped and clenched on his dick until he had no alternative to cumming right then and there. When it was done, Aimee let out her second scream of ecstasy as she came from whatever delicious secret she possessed right then.

Pulling Jeff back to his feet, Aimee kissed him wildly and told him, "You and Sam could well be fathers, baby. Lisa's not the only fertile one today. Imagine that, stud. Think of your swimmers and his shooting toward my eggs at the same time and trying to spawn. Sure, he has a head start, but that's no guarantee. One never knows.

"I want Willie in me now, though. Come on, Willie. You've cum in my mouth, but now I want you in my cunt! Fuck my sore, creamy pussy! Fuck your little sister!" Aimee dared her big brother.

Willie stood and led Aimee to the kitchen counter to enter her from behind. If Aimee was truly bothered by the soreness that she complained about, she did a great job of concealing it, off-handed remarks aside. Well, her brother was worth it. She loved her big brother in so many ways, hero-worshiped him, even. His failed marriage didn't lessen him in any way in her eyes at all. It wasn't his fault that his wife was a lesbian, even if one wrongly assumed that being one was a bad thing.

For Willie, fucking his sister's pussy was everything that he had fantasized it would be, in his secret dreams and lustful thoughts about her. Hell, who was he kidding? He was in love with his own sister, just as he was with Lisa....and yes, with Sam's mother. Who wouldn't be? Those three women were some of the finest ladies he had ever met and far better than his own wife or any of the groupies.

Carolyn Lewis was a truly elegant and stunning Brit (okay, Rhodesian expat, but still) and while things were often strained with Sam and her, she was always a gracious hostess, anyway. Lisa....God, that woman was so...womanly, despite her tomboyish clothes. She was a true wife, unlike Ellen, who was never more than half-hearted in her wifely affections and attentions. Aimee, well, Aimee was Aimee....she was Willie's little sister and she was not so little anymore. She was a fully grown woman and she made that apparent with every stroke as she met Willie's every thrust with her hips.

"Damn, I can't help it, I have to cum," Willie confessed, his words also setting his sister off and making her cum very hard as he spilled his load inside her.

"I think that it's time for a shower and then some lunch? We can continue this orgy when we've recovered. I'm only human, after all," Sam admitted.

"Yeah, tell me about it. I have so much more to do, but I'm a diabetic and I feel my blood sugar dropping. How about it, girls? Pick it up where we left off after lunch?" Jeff suggested.

"You'd better," Lisa mockingly warned him.

"Hell, yeah! I need some cock and want to taste Lisa's pussy, too. How about it, girlfriend?" Aimee grinned at Jeff's wife.

"If you want my pussy for dessert, the feeling is mutual, hon. I know what sauce I want with your twat, too. With plenty of cum filling....a yummy cream pie just for me," Lisa offered.

"Will have one for you, too," Aimee assured her.

"Only one? I think that these boys can go all night, with the proper breaks, of course," Lisa proposed.

The men couldn't help but agree as their cocks started growing harder again. This was gonna be one jam session none of them would forget.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12