Love Almost Lost

Story Info
Emylee hides her feelings from Shawn.
2.9k words
3.94
16.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emylee sobbed, as she lay curled into a ball after her husband Rex had just hit her once again out of a fit of anger and stormed out the door. She knew she couldn't take it anymore, but was she strong enough to follow through with a divorce? She needed someone to talk to, but who? For some odd reason, she thought of Shawn. Shawn was a sweet teddy bear looking guy who had had a crush on her and loved her since grade school.

Despite his pleadings she had always turned him down, thinking of him only as a friend. Deep down she had always loved him, but afraid of what other people would think, she never acted on those feelings. Through it all though, she had always been able to count on him to hold her when she was sad, and to listen when she needed a friend. The problem was though, that he had just moved over 2000 miles away from their small Texas town to a bigger city up north. She had to find him though, the hunger for his presence overwhelmed her. Through some detective like work on the net, she had found his messenger address and looked him up.

She needed someone to talk to, and he was just the guy. She told him about what had just happened between her and Rex. As she talked, she thought about the past, and the way Shawn had always treated her. He was always so kind and gentle. He would never ever hurt her like Rex did, she thought. That's when it hit her. She had to tell him how she felt. She had to confess her love for him. It had been tormenting her for almost 15 years. She gathered her nerves and told him exactly how she felt. She explained how she had always loved him, that she just never could get the nerve to tell him. They talked about mistakes they had both made, and reminisced over times shared together through their school years.

Emylee had finally told Shawn that she was still madly in love with him. It was the moment of truth. Had his love for her endured the years of rejection, and now the miles apart? Shawn explained in gentle detail that he still loved her. He told her that if there were anyway he could be there, he would gather her into his arms and never let go. Eventually Shawn gave her the strength she needed to leave Rex. To leave the abuse, and noncaring household she was prisoner in.

It took 6 months, but she was finally free from Rex. It had been tough and terrifying for her, but she felt as if a burden had been lifted off of her shoulders. Now she had to visit Shawn. She arranged for her vacation and made arrangements to surprise him with a visit from her. She arrived at the airport ahead of schedule. She took this time to freshen up, and change into something really sexy. It had been almost 2 years since they'd last seen each other.

Back then Emylee was a hefty 300lbs, but thanks to the divorce, worrying, and a helpful diet, she had dropped to 130 lbs. She had always been told that she was beautiful, but that she'd be gorgeous if she could "just lose some weight." Boy would Shawn be surprised! She changed into a black mini skirt, black sandals and a baby pink short little sleeveless shirt that just showed her belly enough to show off her new belly ring. She had been working on a tan, and had still been keeping the weight off. Her outfit really showed off her long thin tanned legs, and with the cut of the shirt, it just showed off her perfect breasts. She wore no bra and the cool northern air was causing her nipples to push gently against her shirt. Sexy, she thought! She felt like a new woman as she stepped into the rented convertible to go surprise Shawn.

She knew he was getting off of work from the casino he worked at 6:00. Despite the butterflies in her stomach, she was more than ready to meet him. Maybe this would change her life for the better, even if it didn't though, she would still have an awesome vacation. She parked down the street from the casino. She walked nonchalantly into the casino, looking for the bar where Shawn would surely be. That's when she saw him. God he was still just as handsome as he always had been. Just seeing him made her heart beat faster. She walked over to the bar, and ordered a drink.

As Shawn gave Emylee her drink, their eyes locked. Something seemed familiar to him, but where had he seen this gorgeous woman before? As he made small talk, he asked her where she was from. As she told him, his eyes grew wide with surprise. "Why that's where I grew up!" Shawn said. "Really?" Emylee barely whispered. She placed her hand over his as he sat there deep in though, as she produced a small locket he had given her in grade school with her other. He looked down and saw the locket, and squeezed Emylee's hand. He looked at her with tears in her eyes.

"Emylee? Is that really you?" Emylee just nodded in reply. Shawn took off his apron, tossed it on the bar as his shift was close to ending, and whispered to Emylee, "Let's get out of here, we have a lot of catching up to do, and we need to talk." She silently obeyed him as he wrapped his arm protectively around her and guided her through the crowded casino. As they walked to her car, he asked how long she was in town. "For 3 weeks!" Emylee replied.

"Great! I'll personally make sure you have a blast!" Shawn said with a grin. They got into her car and he asked her if she'd like to have dinner with him, then maybe go to a show or go for a walk. She explained that after the flight, dinner and a walk sounded heavenly. He knew that she was partial to Italian food, so her took her to a romantic yet cozy little Italian place on the other side of town. As they sat with their dinner, they discussed the events that had recently transpired for her, and what she was planning on doing with her life now.

She gradually explained that she had decided to move on with her life, but that she needed to know something before she made further plans. Puzzled, Shawn asked her what she meant. She asked him if he remembered 6 months ago when she told him that she was leaving Rex, if he remembered how she had told him she felt about him. Placing his large warm hand onto hers, he whispered, "Yes sweetheart I remember."

"Well," she went on, " I need to know if I'm too late for what might have been. I know how much you loved me in the past, and I have always loved you, but I just need to know, how you feel about me, now. I am terrified of getting hurt again, but I had to come see you face to face to see how you feel. I love you with all my heart as I always have, unlike any kind of love I felt with Rex. This love feels different, and I need to find out why. Shawn stood and seated himself beside her in the booth they were sitting. He put his arms around her and said, "Emylee Faith, I have never stopped loving you and never will. Seeing you right here beside me makes me want you more than anything. I want to swoop you up into my arms and take you home with me and never let go of you again."

He looked down at her and saw tears in her eyes as he gently took her chin into his hand and softly placed a kiss on her full soft lips. Emylee's faith had followed through for her. Her heart was so full of happiness she thought it would surely bust. She had come 2000 miles, and to her delight, found that her admirer of early years still loved her, and now, she realized, made her tingle inside like she never had before. They sat close through the rest of dinner as they polished off dessert.

As they waited for the bill, Emylee was thinking of the kiss. It had made her cheeks blush, her nipples stand at erect attn again, and made the slit between her legs heat up. She knew that along with the heartfelt feelings between them, there was also a strong sexual attraction. As they left the restaurant they took a walk through town so she could absorb the lively atmosphere. Half ways through the walk Shawn gently pulled her small hand into his. They walked hand in hand back to her car as he asked, "I don't want to sound presumptuous, but would you mind coming back to my place?" She accepted without a second thought. She would be safe, welcome, entertained, and it would save her hotel money!

When they got back to the apartment he changed into boxers after a quick shower, as did Emylee. She had put on a tank top with silk shorts bottoms. She thought to her self, "Heck, I might as well get comfy, we've known each other since 2nd grade." They sat cuddled on the couch and talked as they watched a late night movie. By the time the movie was over, there was no denying there was something special between them. As Shawn switched off the TV and light, he tucked Emylee into her bed in the living room before he retired to his bed.

He wanted to feel her though. He wanted to feel her soft sensuous body under his hands, taste her kiss, and most of all; he'd love to get rid of the hardness growing between his legs. He hoped she couldn't tell, but as they playfully held one another throughout the movie, every time she would run her hand over his leg, or touch his face, or as they kissed, his cock seemed to be aroused from it's sleeping slump. As he kneeled down to kiss her one last time, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him more passionately and deeply than the other times. As Emylee gently raised her top and laid Shawn's hand on her swollen breast, she slowly let her other hand fall to just below his waist, where she gently let her hand brush up against his cock. God, he was hard and big she thought.

She felt a burning deep inside her unlike any she had ever felt. She wanted to feel close to him, she needed him. Shawn's senses were reeling. Here he was in his house with the woman he had loved all of his life, kissing her soft lips, tasting her sweetness, and feeling of her soft full breasts. He couldn't believe how unafraid she was of him, but what really sent him moaning into her neck, was when her hand made contact with his very hardening cock. With one sweep, Shane picked Emylee up and took her took his bedroom. As he laid her gently on the satin sheets of his bed, he asked, "Are you sure?" She whispered her approval as she pulled him down to her.

They lay there, feeling one another's bodies as they kissed each inch of each other. Shawn was drunk off of her scent. She was so beautiful. He was so turned on by now he just wanted to take her full length and pound until he came, but he knew he wanted their first time to be perfect. Emylee surprised him by rolling him onto his back and straddling his stout body. She kissed his hairy chest, nuzzled his neck, licked at his ears, ran her hands over his chest, and teased his nipples. She slowly slunk down as she trailed kisses over his stomach.

Shawn lay there with butterflies, and a very hard cock as his little angel from the past inched her way towards the waist of his boxers. Emylee reached up and stripped off her tank top, letting her large full breasts free. The cool air in the room stiffened her already aroused nipples. His hands went to her breasts as she coated his stomach with more tiny kisses. He pulled her down, and pulled one of her nipples in to his mouth. He gently suckled it, and teasingly bit at her nipples making her grind against him in super arousal. She slid back down his body, seductively, towards his feet, this time slipping his boxers off, releasing his 8 and a half inch swollen cock. "Oh God," Shawn thought, " I want her soft wet mouth on my cock."

As if reading his mind, Emylee slowly took all 8 and a half inches of his cock into her mouth, until the mushroom head was slightly more than down her throat. She began bobbing her head up and down slowly, sometimes fast on his shaft. Tasting the precum she moaned and took one of his balls into her mouth and gently sucked on it, as she stroked his rock hard cock with her hand. Shawn lay there moaning, running his hands through her hair, squeezing her nipples, and rubbing her breasts. Emylee teased him more with her mouth until he suddenly rolled her over where he was straddled her. He kissed her neck, stroked her tongue with his, and trailed kisses down to her breasts. He kissed down her belly as she had him, and slipped off her pj bottoms, under which there where no panties.

He bit at her nipples as his hand slipped between her legs. What he found was a hairless soft pussy. He could feel the wetness beginning between her legs. She moaned as he slid his hand over her pubic region. His kisses trailed back down over her belly ring, to her slit. He kissed her around her lips, then with one swift lick of his tongue began licking and sucking her clit. He slipped one finger into her hot, wet, tight hole while loving her clit. As he fucked her with his finger, she lay there moaning, bucking against his hand and his mouth. He slid his finger out and let his tongue slide into her hole, tasting her sweetness.

As he fucked her with his tongue, licking from her hole to her clit, he slowly inserted a wet finger into her ass. She tensed with this movement, but slowly relaxed as his licking and probing took her to ecstasy she had never known before. As Shawn began moving his finger around in her back hole, while he was sucking her clit, flicking it with his tongue, Emylee tensed and grunted as she came with a terrific force. Her sweet cum flooded Shawn's mouth as he removed his probing finger, and drank her sweet liquid. He moved up beside her with his cock still rock hard, and stroked her hair, face and breasts. He bent down, kissing her, as she tasted the leftover taste of her own cum. She kissed him back with a passion she had never felt before, whispering, "Shawn, make love to me darling, I need you now."

On cue Shawn rose on his knees, parted her long lovely legs, and slowly and gently entered her. Emylee had never in her life been filled with such a hard, long cock. Rex had always been on the tiny side. This felt like heaven to her. Shawn gently began to make love to her, gradually going full length into her tight hole. He increased his speed making Emylee moan with great desire. As he made love to her, he could feel the pressure building in his balls.

He was stroking slow and deep within her, feeling her tightness. He began to stroke faster and harder, when he suddenly stopped, leaving himself buried inside her. Then as quickly as he'd stopped, he started to begin slowly stroking her again, going faster with each set of strokes. Eventually, he began making love to her, hard and powerfully. He was going full sheath in her, and she had never felt more full or wonderful. He entered her one last time after withdrawing completely, full sheath, and quite hard. With that one quick motion, Emylee came like she had never came before as Shawn also came with a powerful force. She could feel his cock pulsating inside her quivering pussy, filling her insides with scalding cum.

He gently withdrew his member from her aching, satisfied pussy, and cuddled beside her. As he held her in his arms, they whispered their love to one another and gently fell into a satisfying slumber. After waking to more earth shattering love making, the two began to plan their future together. Both were sure of their love, and as their lovemaking had proved, their bond was stronger and more perfect than anything either had felt. Shawn's greatest dream had finally come true, as Emylee had finally found a lover, friend, and mate for life. She wouldn't go back to Texas, her home would be here now. Everything would be perfect, just like their sweet, tender, passionate lovemaking...

To Be Continued...