Love Among the Elk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You OK, sweetheart?"

"Never, oof, better..."

After a few strokes I got a solid grip on her cute little butt and flipped her onto her back without breaking the connection. She smiled up at me.

"Hey, that's pretty fun too!"

I started really moving and within seconds she screamed my name, dug her finger into my shoulders, and had a massive orgasm that took me right with her. After a couple minutes I got up and then came back and put my arms around her again.

"You doing OK, Linds?"

She didn't reply for a few seconds.

"I never knew what I was missing. My God, I'd say you've officially blown my mind."

"You're pretty amazing there yourself, kiddo."

"Oh, heck, I had no idea what I was doing."

"You were pretty mindblowing for that. No harm in practicing, though."

"Oh, believe me, I intend to get in a lot of practice."

She wasn't kidding about that either. I had the best of all possible worlds: a girlfriend who was charming and beautiful in public, sexually insatiable in private, and crazy about me all the time. It goes without saying that I was just as crazy about her. How in the world did I get this lucky?

On the way out of the lecture hall one morning I found Ryan blocking my way with his gang of football players and groupies there to watch the fun. He looked me up and down contemptuously.

"So tell me, how does a geek like you snag a hottie like Lindsay Collins? Who do you think you are?"

"You treated her like a piece of meat, and I treated her like an intelligent human being. Try it sometime."

He hadn't been expecting an actual answer.

"You think I should act like some sort of sensitive New Age fag? Not likely!"

Pure class, this guy.

"No, but you could act like a decent person instead of an arrogant douchebag. How's the thumb?"

He obviously didn't know how to react to being spoken to that way. The fact that I wasn't bothered by his size and muscles confused him too. Summers spent setting chokers for a logging outfit had left me with wiry muscles, the lung capacity and agility of a mountain goat, and some basic skills in fighting dirty. If he wanted to get physical, he was going to get a surprise. Like most bullies, he didn't have a backup plan when someone wasn't intimidated.

Lindsay walked up in a short, dark blue racerback tank dress that showed off her toned, tanned legs and shoulders to perfection before he figured out what to do next. Carefully blind to Ryan's existence, she gave me her sweetest smile, put a hand on my shoulder, stood on tiptoe, and briefly kissed me. My left arm went around her slender body as she did so.

"I wondered where you went, Matt. Ready for lunch?"

"Sure."

Ryan couldn't let it go.

"Slumming, Lindsay?"

"The best man won, Ryan. You can drop dead."

I looked at Ryan over her blonde ponytail.

"Look, I could care less how you act. Just think about what works and what doesn't. Good luck at Bemidji State."

I took my stunning girlfriend's hand and strolled off. We just made it around the corner before we both cracked up.

"My God, Linds, you're brutal!"

"I LOVED the look on his face. Is he really transferring to northern Minnesota?"

"That's the rumor, and from the look on his face I bet it's true. It takes a better player than he is to get picked up at a Division 1 school after being pushed out of his first choice under questionable circumstances. I think what really hurt was realizing that I know what's happening."

"Well, it couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. Let's hurry, I have Bio at one."

For a "geek", I felt like the king of the world.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"MOM! I can't get this stupid zipper unstuck!"

I carefully extricated my daughter from the mass of white lace enveloping her and tugged the dress into place with a couple small adjustments. She was nearing hysteria.

"Take a deep breath, young lady. Matt's a terrific guy and this is going to go fine. How long have you been with him?"

""Since sophomore year in college, six or seven years now."

"You love him, right?"

Her smile spoke louder than words.

"So settle down. Nothing to worry about."

She did as instructed. There was a banging on the door.

"Come on, let's round 'em up and move 'em out!"

I opened the door.

"For crying out loud, Jim, we're marrying off our daughter, not herding cattle!"

I hadn't seen Jim in a tux since the night we got engaged. If he didn't remember how sexy it made him look he was sure as heck going to by the end of the night. At the moment, he just looked harried.

"We've got a hundred guests, one nervous young architect, and the preacher waiting on us..."

His voice trailed off as he got a good look at Lindsay, and he stepped in and shut the door. His hands went to her shoulders.

"Linds, I've been your dad since you were six, and I'm always going to be your dad even if I'm about to give you away to a man who's almost good enough to deserve you. You've grown up into a kind, smart, confident, beautiful young lady. Heck, in a year or two you're going to be a pediatrician. I couldn't possibly be prouder if you were my natural daughter."

"You and Wendy made me whatever I am by being the best parents in the world. If my bio dad even knows what's happening today it's not my doing. I am your natural daughter, Jim. Love makes us a family, and I've never doubted how much you two love me."

And with one final three way hug, we led our daughter out toward her brilliant future.