Love & Death Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel looked at Casey then at Sheryl. She didn't feel ready to go yet, but Sheryl seemed eager to leave. Casey brushed Rachel's hair from her neck. He kissed her softly.

"Go if you want. I'll call you in the morning."

"Whoa!" Sheryl said cheerfully. "You two really hit it off, didn't you?"

Rachel wrinkled her nose. Sheryl's breath reeked. "How much did you drink?"

"Too much. I feel sick."

Rachel sighed in frustration. She wanted to stay with Casey longer, but she wasn't going to let Sheryl drive in her condition. "Give me your keys," Rachel ordered.

"Why?" Sheryl whined in protest.

"Because if you don't, I'll slash your tires so you can't drive."

"OH," Sheryl pouted and shoved her keys into Rachel's open palm.

"Good girl. I've always wanted to drive your car anyway." Rachel smiled proudly. Then she turned to Casey, "Call me as soon as you wake up."

"I will," he promised. "Maybe we can do breakfast, and lunch."

Rachel kissed him affectionately. "I'd like that. Thank you for the wonderful evening."

"The pleasure was all mine."

Rachel escorted Sheryl to the passenger seat of the white mustang. She opened the door for her roommate. Sheryl got in and crossed her arms over her breasts in a pout.

"Don't do that," Rachel said firmly. "You'll thank me in the morning, when you wake up and still have your pretty face and a clean record."

Cheryl smiled, "You think my face is pretty?"

"Yes. It's very pretty."

"Oh Rachel, you're so nice."

Rachel drove toward the highway. She wanted to see what this car could do. She always had. Sheryl, who was dozing, jumped up in her seat.

"Where are you going?"

"I told you, I've always wanted to drive your car. That's want I'm doing."

Rachel kept driving while Sheryl dozed off again. She got onto the exit ramp and drove to a local diner. She really enjoyed driving the car.

"Sheryl, sweetie wake up."

Sheryl opened her eyes. "Where are we?" she moaned.

"I'm buying you some coffee. And food."

Sheryl was almost completely sober when they had their food brought to them. She was grateful for Rachel's kindness. Sheryl ate her food slowly. Rachel seemed different. She was glowing.

"Did you have fun at the party?" Sheryl asked kindly.

"Yes," Rachel responded between bites of food. "I'm glad you and Casey convinced me to go."

"You really like him don't you?"

"Very much. I feel like I've known him for a long time."

"I'm happy for you. I've been trying to snag him for a while. He's hard to get."

"He is?"

"Did you…?" Sheryl stopped with a fry raised half way to her lips.

"Did I, what?"

"Sleep with him."

Rachel blushed hard as she remembered how Casey made her feel. "Oh, my God you did, didn't you?" Sheryl was grinning.

"Yes I did."

"I can't believe it. You aren't like that."

"Normally I'm not. But Casey made me feel so wonderful. I couldn't stop him."

"I've heard that about him."

"What?"

"That he's a phenomenal lover."

"He is." Rachel sipped her coffee to hide the blush on her cheeks. She wondered if Casey talked to all of his lovers the way he talked to her earlier. The thought saddened her. What if it was just sweet talk? No, it was more, Rachel knew it. "What else do you know about him?"

"Like I said he's normally hard to snag. But you did it quickly. He must really like you. After we left the dorm together earlier he kept asking questions about you. I think he liked you right away."

Rachel relaxed. Sheryl's words made her feel easier. "I like him too. A lot." Rachel yawned and looked at her watch. "It's late. I think we should go home."

"Yeah, you're right. Thanks for the coffee. I appreciate you're driving too."

"No problem," Rachel held up the keys and smiled. "I'd like to drive home too."

"Fine with me."

It was a lot nicer driving with sherry awake and talking. Rachel told her about her experience with Casey in detail. She was very excited to spill her guts to Sheryl. Sheryl was just as excited to hear it.

They parked in Sheryl's spot and got out of the car. Rachel felt light and giddy. The evening had been like a dream. Casey was sweet in every way. He made Rachel feel like a goddess. She wanted to feel his touch again. She hoped that he would keep his promise and call.

Rachel slept peacefully for the first time in a while. Her dreams were filled with the memories of Casey's gentle touch and warm kisses. She almost felt them as she dreamed.

The phone was astoundingly loud to Rachel. She wanted to ignore it and remain in her dream world, but it kept pinging and it was so damned loud. Finally she rolled over and searched for the phone. It was right by her pillow. That's why it was so loud.


"Hello?" Rachel said groggily into the receiver.

"Good morning is this Rachel?" it was Casey's sweet British accent.

"Yes," Rachel answered sleepily. She was still quite tired, but she was glad to hear his voice. He kept his word.

"Were you still asleep? I'm sorry."

"Yes I was still sleeping. I had a late night. But it's nice to hear your voice, I don't mind that you called so early."

"Early? It's noon. It's not that early."

Rachel looked at her alarm clock. Sure enough it was noon. She giggled. "I'm sorry I slept so late. We missed breakfast."

"That's okay. We can get breakfast now if you'd like."

"I'd like that. Be here in ten minutes."

"Okay," Casey agreed and hung up the phone.

Rachel hopped out of bed. Sheryl was gone. She shrugged and rummaged through Sheryl's nightstand. She left a dollar to replace the condoms she took.

Rachel went to the closet. She found a teddy she'd bought earlier in the year. It had been an impulse buy. She never expected to wear it for anyone, but herself. It was red satin trimmed with black lace. The built-in bra pushed up her breast, giving her nice cleavage. The lingerie was strapless. Rachel felt very erotic wearing it. She hoped Casey would like it.

Rachel saw a pair of boots that belonged to Sheryl. They were black suede and thigh high. Rachel wondered if Sheryl would be upset if she borrowed them. Rachel slipped on some silk stocking. They hugged her firm thigh wonderfully.

"You look sexy," Sheryl said as she walked into the room.

Rachel whirled around and looked at her roommate. Sheryl was drying her hair. "I thought you'd left."

"Not yet. Did you want me to?"

Rachel held up the boots. "Can borrow these? We wear the same size."

"Sure," Sheryl answered. "Hot date?"

"I hope so," Rachel answered with a smile.

"I'm leaving soon. I won't come back 'til you call my cell." Sheryl got dressed and left. Rachel was glad to have the place to herself for a while.

Rachel combed her hair languidly. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. The suede of the boots rode up her slender shapely thigh. Her breasts were prominent in the teddy. The stockings rose just above the boots. Rachel felt incredibly sexy. She hoped that Casey would agree.

There was a soft knock at the door. Rachel's heart was pounding. She couldn't believe what she was doing, even after the previous night. This was totally out of character for her.

"Who's there?" Rachel asked cheerfully.

"Casey, love."

Rachel's smile grew. Her stomach fluttered. She really wanted to seduce him. She walked gracefully to the door. It opened inward, this was a good thing. Rachel opened the door and stood behind it out of Casey's line of view.

As soon as he stepped into the dorm room, Rachel closed and locked the door behind him. She stepped up behind Casey and put her arms around him tightly. She laid her head on his back and listened to his rapid heartbeat.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Rachel whispered.

"Very good," Casey answered. He stroked Rachel's hand lovingly.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Rachel breathed in his ear.

"Yes it does."

Rachel stepped back and allowed Casey to turn around. He was so beautiful. His face lit up as he moved his eyes over Rachel's body. Rachel felt the blood rushing to her clitoris and vulva. Her nipples hardened. She stepped close to him again and kissed him.

"I don't know what you've done to me," Rachel said breathlessly, "but I can't get your touch out of my head. Touch me, please."

Casey ran his hand over Rachel's back. He undid the hooks on the teddy. He wanted to feel her skin, badly. Rachel's skin was so soft and fragrant. There was nothing more pleasing to his hands than Rachel's skin.

Rachel helped Casey get the obstructive garment out of his way. She reveled in his hands moving slowly and sensually over her body. His hands were soft. They felt wonderful. Rachel untucked Casey's shirt and pulled it over his head.

Casey was surprised by Rachel's forwardness. He didn't know what to think, but he felt like they were right together. Maybe that's what Rachel was thinking too. He kissed her and felt the passion spark.

Making love to a woman had never felt so right. Casey couldn't believe the emotions that coursed through him. He caressed Rachel's smooth back and upper thighs. Her skin was softer than any other woman's that he had felt. He could see the desire burning brightly in her green eyes. It made his heart flutter. His stomach flipped.

"What kind of spell have you put on me woman?" Casey accused playfully. He kissed the tip of her nose and smiled. "No one has ever made me feel this way."

Rachel just smiled and put her arms around Casey's neck. She kissed more hungrily. The feelings that coursed through her were as much a mystery to her as Casey's feelings were for him. Steven had made Rachel feel wonderful, but he hadn't made her feel so strongly. Casey's effect on her was astounding. Rachel would've done anything for him at that point.

Casey buried his face in Rachel's neck. He kissed and sucked on her flesh like a starving man. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever known," he whispered.

"Then make love to me," Rachel responded. She hopped onto her bunk. Casey followed and pushed Rachel into the pillow. She giggled softly and waited for Casey's next move. Rachel was sure that she could be in love with him even though they had just met. She put her arms around him as he kissed her neck and ears.

Making love was never so sweet. Casey savored every moment of the afternoon, pleasuring Rachel.