Love and Drama Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki swiveled her hips and the girls gave in to their lust. As Nikki began to grind on Daphne, she reached up and tugged on Nikki's nipple rings. Nikki groaned and bit her lip.

"Fuck!"

Nikki leaned down and shoved her tongue into Daphne's mouth and she slid up and down on Daphne's cock. Her breasts mashed against Daphne's the girl quickly became a mass of lust and sexual energy. As her cock slid in and out of Nikki's pussy Daphne looked deep into Nikki's eyes and began to tear up again.

"W-What's wrong babe?" Nikki asked as she slowed her pace, but did not stop.

"I-I just never want this to end." She replied as her trembling hands framed Nikki's face. Nikki smiled down at her and stopped moving.

"It never has to..." she replied in a whisper.

"I love you Nikki." Daphne reiterated over and over. Nikki kissed her hard and began to slide up and down again.

"I love you too." She finally replied as she sat up and bounced on Daphne's throbbing hard cock. Daphne's head began to spin as she felt herself approaching an orgasm. Daphne could tell and she slow down and just swiveled her hips again. Daphne looked up at her with a pleading expression on her face. As she began to speak, Nikki put her hand over Daphne's mouth.

"Not yet" She groaned. Daphne gripped the tattoo-covered girl's hips and pushed up hard into her. Nikki suddenly bucked and came again!

"Holy shit!" She cried and she collapsed down onto Daphne. "Where the fuck did that come from?!"

Daphne kissed her cheek, "I want to cum dammit." She declared as she rolled herself and Nikki over as one. Now on top, Daphne sat up, forcing Nikki's legs open. Her cock, aching for release still inside Nikki, she said, "Okay, I am gonna fuck you as hard as I can til I fill you up!"

"Oh fuck baby, don't say it, just do it!" Nikki replied gleefully.

Daphne began to pump away at Nikki's pussy. She wrapped her arms around Nikki's legs and slammed into her as hard as she could. Flesh slapped together loudly and Daphne began to grunt and Nikki whimpered. Nikki reached down and rubbed her surgically crafted clit furiously.

"Oh my god!" Daphne cried out, "I-I..."

"Yes baby! Cum with me!" Nikki demanded as she began to buck and push against Daphne with her hips. Daphne grabbed Nikki's hips and slammed into her three times, cumming over and over.

"FUCK YES!!" Daphne groaned as she pumped her cum into Nikki.

"Oh gawd, I can feel it!" Nikki screamed as she came again.

Daphne collapsed onto Nikki as the both panted. Daphne trembled as Nikki wrapped her arms and leg around her and held her tightly. Their breathing aligned and became breathing as one. Their cheeks against the others', mouths almost touching. It was like they were one entity, living for and with each other. Daphne slowly rolled off Nikki and onto her back. Heart heart still pounded and she began to catch her breath. Nikki rolled over toward Daphne, draped her arm and leg over her beautiful friend and kissed her shoulder.

"Thank you." She whispered.

Daphne looked at Nikki confused. "For what?"

"For making love to me."

"I'm not sure what you mean, this isn't our first time." Daphne said.

"No babe." Nikki chuckled, "That's not what I mean. We had sex in your studio. We gave into our base lustful instincts."

"Oh yeah!"

"But here, while we came here to fuck, I think we both realize, this wasn't just sex. This was...more. This was emotional, a true connection. At least to me." Nikki explained.

"Oh, I understand, I completely agree." Daphne smiled as she rolled to her side, "It was love... It was what I have longed for my entire life."

"I'm happy to hear you say that, but... what about..." Nikki's voice trailed off.

"I know what you're going to say." Daphne smiled at Nikki. "I am going to tell him tonight."

"You...are?!" Nikki replied.

"Yes, I can't delay the inevitable any longer. I need to let him go, so I can live the life I was meant to live, with who I was meant to be with." Daphne explained.

"I mean, I want you to be with me always, but I refuse to force anything on you or him." Nikki said.

"Nik, this decision is and will be all mine. I have realized, when he and I found each other, I felt it was legitimizing my femininity. Having a man find me attractive seemed, somehow in my brain, made me feel transition was the right thing for me." She pulled Nikki close and kissed her, "Living as my true self for several years and meeting, seeing and feeling how you and other women treat me, has helped me understand that I didn't and don't need a man to make me a woman."

"Of course not babe. You ARE a woman, just as I am. Just because..." Nikki reached down and gently put her hand on Daphne's flaccid penis, "you still have this, and I don't doesn't make you less of a woman that I."

"Yeah, well I agree of course." Daphne giggled, "But so may people disagree. Hell, there are people out there that still don't think YOU are a woman because of your genetics."

"Daphne..." Nikki rolled over on top of Daphne, and kissed her nose. "Who fucking cares? All I care about, is that people leave me the hell alone and I get to have you in my life."

"Awww" Daphne kissed Nikki, "I love you, thank you for coming into my life."

"Thank you babe."

The two girls kissed and held each other for long moments. Before long, they got got dressed.

"What time is it Nik?" Daphne asked as she pulled on her top.

"Shit! Almost noon!" Nikki replied as her pace increased.

"Damn!" Daphne replied as she tugged on her boots.

Before long, the girls made their way to Daphne's studio. She put the key in the lock and realized it was already unlocked! They made their way in and to the back where they found Alex, sitting on a stool.

"There you are!" Alex exclaimed with a mix of anger and concern. "I've been trying to call and text you for hours."

"Oh, sorry... she glanced over and saw her phone sitting on her drafting table. "I guess I forgot to grab it on the way out."

"Where were you anyway? I thought you'd be here working now that you have a sponsorship and everything." Alex inquired suspiciously.

"I stole her away, I-I'm s-" Nikki tried to explain.

"No." Daphne put her hand on Nikki's arm, "Let me." She said with a nod. Nikki swallowed hard and stepped back. "Alex, I need to talk to you about something."

"Alright." He replied flatly.

"You see, I've been doing a lot of thinking, and..."

"And?"

"I don't think this is working out."

"What isn't working out?"

"You and I."

"What?!" Alex stood, "How can you say that?"

"I just feel like we are drifting apart." She remained clam, "I mean, things were great when I first got here, but I just feel like we are living parallel lives, not really together."

"I-I can't believe you are saying this! I have done nothing but treat you as best as I could. I took care of you after... William."

"No, I know! I can never repay or thank you enough for the kindness you've shown me, but..."

"But?"

"I just think I need to find my own way."

"You're own way?!" Alex fumed.

"'Lex, calm down." Nikki interjected.

"YOU!" He pointed an accusatory finger at Nikki, "This is YOU! You did this to her, you turned her against me!"

"No Alex!" Daphne stepped between them, "My eyes have been opened by life, and I have always let others guide my decisions. Hell, I came here for my FRS because of you. I found a surgeon in the states, but canceled everything to come here."

"You... what?" Alex staggered back a step, "I... didn't know."

"Yeah, I gave up my career and surgery almost a year ago...for you!" She began to cry, "Now, I need to make decisions that are in MY best interest."

Nikki stood behind her a few steps, and admired this powerful young woman. She watched Daphne as she calmly explained to Alex, that she need to be her own woman, and that made Nikki fall for her even more. Knowing she wanted to make something of her life, for her, and not for anyone else was so moving, Nikki wanted to take Daphne in her arms and kiss her. She did not.

"I-I guess I understand, but why does this have to end? I mean, I gave up the lease on this space to that Ravenswood woman could buy out all of the spaces. I figured she was paying for everything, why bother paying her rent if she was going to let you stay anyway?"

"There in lies one of my issues."

"What?"

"Money, or rather business." Daphne began to get emotional again, "I guet you have to travel for business, and even when you are in town, you are kind of at the whims of your clients, and that's fine... for you. But I need a little more... sanity. More stability."

"Stability?" Alex echoed, "I work, to provide that stability."

"That's not what I meant." Daphne sighed and sat on the other stool, next to Nikki. "I meant... Having my significant other AROUND."

"Daph, I can change things around a bit to be more available, if that is what it will take."

"Alex, I want you to live your life. I just don't feel like there's room in it for me anymore." Daphne explained.

"Well, I guess I won't fight you about this. I mean, I don't want it to end, but it it's what you want, I have to respect your desires." He capitulated.

"Thank you." She responded.

Alex approached the girls and hugged Daphne tightly. "I... I'm sorry." his voice failed him. He turned to Nikki, "Would you watch out for her, not that she needs it, but..."

"Sure 'Lex." She assured him.

"Thanks." He bowed his head and exited the studio/gallery.

Nikki made her way to the other stood and sat down. The girls sat in silence for a long time, until Nikki's phone chimed. She glanced at it and sighed loudly.

"What's wrong Nik?"

"I'm needed next door...walk in." She explained.

"Oh, okay."

Nikki rose from her seat and approached Daphne. She held her tightly and kissed the top of her head. "I'm sorry babe."

"Don't be, go to work." Daphne smiled.

"Okay, I'll be back as soon as I can." Nikki reassured her.

"Okay sweetheart." Daphne replied. Nikki paused and smiled. A smile that came from her toes and ended on her face. Her lips curled into a sweet smile that Daphne could tell was genuine and emotional. Nikki kissed her again and with a whisper said, "I love that... and you."

"I love you too." Daphne replied.

Soon, Daphne was all alone. She sat in the silence of the studio for nearly an hour before mustering the 'strength' to actually paint again. Of course work continued on her first portrait of Nikki. She almost felt guilty for working on it so soon after everything that happened with Alex, But she HAD to work, or she might lose her sponsorship before it really gets going.

A few hours later, Nikki had finished her walk-in and another and needed to stretch her legs. She stood and stretched, "Hey mike." She called to the other artist sitting on the couch reading a magazine, "I'm gonna walk next door for a minute."

"Alright Nik, see ya in a few." He replied not looking up from his magazine. She quickly exited and approached Daphne's studio. She glanced in the window to see Daphne talking to a woman about her paintings. She paused for a moment until Daphne saw her and motioned her to enter. Quietly Nikki entered and stayed away from the two for a moment. Daphne again urged her to come closer. Nikki padded over to Daphne who smiled broadly and put her arm around her.

"Hi babe!" Daphne greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hi."

"Mrs Morrison, this is Nikki."

"Ah, Nikki, your muse." She extended her hand, "Very nice to meet you."

"Yeah, same." Nikki replied slightly confused.

"Nik, Mrs Morrison was looking for a unique artist for a commission."

"Oh cool, but do you have to run that by-"

"Oh, Charlotte actually sent me down here to talk to Daphne." The woman explained.

"Oh, cool!" Nikki replied.

"So, did you have thoughts on what you'd like for me to do?" Daphne inquired.

"Honestly, I would love a portrait."

"Okay, I can do that...of?"

She smiled. "The two of you."

"Oh!" Daphne was taken aback."

"Is that okay?" She asked.

"Of course. I can do whatever you like."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that."

"Anything specific?" Daphne questioned.

"Yes, I would the two of you in an intimate embrace. Nudity is optional, just not gratuitous."

"Whatever you like, I can do." Daphne assured her.

"Thank you dear."

"Sure."

"I will arrange payment with Kyle."

"Okay, I will be in touch soon."

"See you soon." She replied and excited.

"Okay, first... that's awesome!" Nikki stated, "Second, who is Kyle?"

"Oh, he's my agent."

"Ah okay." Nikki replied. She took Daphne in her arms, and kissed her, "I am so proud of you babe."

"Thank baby, I am excited to get to work on this, but I think I am going to need some photo references." Daphne stated slyly.

"Oh, I can handle that."

"You can?"

"Yeah, I have a friend who is a photographer, let me give her a call. She could get you as many references as you could ever need." Nikki explained.

"Ooh, I like the idea of getting you naked again, that's for sure!" Daphne replied.

To be continued...

12