Love and Limitations

Story Info
You bring your wife the farthest she can go.
1.5k words
3.75
18.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, can you hear me? You okay?"

You held my face in your hands. I looked up at you and could see the sweat starting to form on your forehead. My vision was still slightly hazy as you brought the glass of cool water to my lips. The refreshment helped bring me back to focus. I looked up at my wrists, my arms were spread and I was restrained to the bed with the soft Velcro cuffs. I was on the bed face down. Under my stomach were blankets and pillows propping my ass high in the air. I try to adjust and too soon remember that my ankles have as well been restrained to the bed. I'm hot, I feel sticky and sweaty. You turn the AC on a couple degrees cooler and take a drink of water for yourself. You come up from behind me and lightly smack my ass twice to bring me back to full attention.

"Aaanngh..." That hurt a lot. My ass is on fire. I lost count of how many times I've been spanked now. You started with me over your knee, delivering an endless amount of blows with your hand. I couldn't be sure why you moved me to the bed. Either your hand had started to hurt or I was struggling and squirming too much for each hit to have the desired effect. Either way, I was eventually carried over to the bed and restrained.

I was not being punished. This was not for my pleasure or even yours. I was being pushed to my limits. There had been many times so far where we had both been tempted to quit. The pain was excruciating. You could see it in the way I flinched every time I knew another blow was coming. My screams had gotten so loud that you had to gag me; partially so the neighbors wouldn't hear, but also so you didn't have to hear it either. You hated hearing me scream. You knew I was in agonizing pain but that you needed to keep inflicting it until I finally used the safe word. You hated that you lacked control of the situation.

You gave me another sip of water and soon replaced the gag. It was time to continue. You decided my ass had been given enough attention for now and moved on to my back. You started with the whip, raining down constant blows. I didn't count. I didn't bother. It wouldn't change anything. The whip to the back was almost relief. After countless blows to my ass from your hand, whip, belt and wooden spoon feeling pain someplace that had thus far been untouched was almost like a vacation.

When you were finished with the whip you gave me another sip of water. I needed to stay hydrated. But along with that you wanted to give me plenty of opportunities to use the safe word in case I wanted to stop. Hearing nothing but gasps you once again replaced the gag and moved on from the whip to the belt. Tears started streaming down my face once again. You knew I was crying again and you tried to block it out.

You started spacing out your hits more to give me more time to breathe in between. My back was covered in red stripes and my ass was completely red and bruised and on the brink of bleeding. You didn't want it to get to that point, no matter how badly I needed to be pushed. You un-cuffed me at both my ankles and wrists and picked me up off the bed. I looked at you with question until you moved the pillows and blankets off the bed and put me down on my back. The weight on my back was rough. It burned a lot and encouraged me not to move. But despite that you still put the cuffs back on and restrained me to the bed.

You decided I was going to need some help now and out of sympathy decided to help distract me from the pain. I felt you start to slide anal beads up my ass all the way up to the largest one. You then started to slowly suck on my clit. It felt so good I almost came. But you needed me left on the brink and still craving you. You needed to keep me as distracted as possible. You stopped paying attention to my clit and went for your whip again. You started whipping me on my stomach and my tits while slightly tugging on the anal beads. It was a distraction, but not much of one. I was eventually reduced to screaming again.

Suddenly you put down the whip, looking frustrated. You wanted this to be over. You moved on to the last place you could think of. You started mercilessly slapping my pussy with your large, rough hand. I screamed instantly, I was struggling at my restraints. You knew it was time and that I was ready. You stopped spanking my pussy, removed the anal beads and took off my gag.

"Just say it baby, I know you want to. You did so well. It's okay, I'm so proud of you"

You softly stroked my hair and forehead, brushing my hair out of my face. I breathed heavily, my throat was raw and my voice was raspy.

"R-r-red..." It was almost inaudible.

You took off my cuffs and carried me to the bathroom. There was a warm bath already drawn. You gently put me in the tub and softly started washing my body off from all the sweat. You put sweet smelling oil in the tub to help soothe the welts on my body. As you lathered the soap on my body you would occasionally rub my pussy and tease my asshole. I moaned softly. You left me in there for a while to soak.

I must have fallen asleep because I the next thing I remember was you helping me out of the tub. You asked if I could stand on my own. I nodded my head yes. You stood me up in the bathroom and started gently padding my body dry with the softest towel we had. Once I was dried you carried me to the bedroom and put me on the bed face down. The room was lit with several candles and the sheets had been changed to satin. You poured oil on my back and ass and started gently massaging it into my skin. Once there was no more oil remaining on my back you flipped me over and gave my stomach and breasts the same massage treatment.

You loved seeing me this way; the soft glow of the candle light radiating off my body. My body was marked all over with bruises and welts. You slowly crouched down between my legs and started sucking on my pussy gently. It felt so good. I don't know how long you kept your head between my thighs. You went so sweetly slow it never brought me to orgasm. But I was wet, very wet.

When I looked over at you I could see that at some point you had taken off your clothes. You stood there naked looming over me, stroking your now hard cock. I was afraid it would hurt, but I didn't care. I wanted you inside me so badly I would have begged for it had you asked it of me. But you didn't. You could see the lust in my eyes and you knew that it was okay. You slowly climbed on top of me making sure to not hurt me. You kissed me gently at first, then started becoming more passionate with it. Just as your tongue entered my mouth you started sliding your cock slowly into my pussy. I gasped at the sensation. It felt so good to have you inside me. You slowly started making love to me, gently thrusting in and out. You were so afraid to hurt me and I could see it in every movement you made. Putting your weight on your elbows you cupped my head in your hands and kissed me all over. I started kissing and biting your neck and you groaned.

"Are you close, baby?"

It didn't require a vocal response. I started tightly gripping your back and moaning loudly. You could feel me tightening around you as I had an intense orgasm. Feeling the tightness around your cock made you shudder and brought you close as well. You brought your lips down to mine and kissed me again as you exploded inside me. We were both breathing heavily. I was completely exhausted. You pulled out of me and went to the bathroom to clean up. When you got back I was already asleep. You blew out the candles and crawled into bed next to me. You kissed me on the cheek softly enough to not wake me and fell asleep holding me.