Love and Loss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my attention to the other nipple, and gave it the same treatment. She sighed as I sucked her breast into my mouth, running my tongue all over her nipple.

She grabbed at my belt and took it off. She then unzipped me and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I shrugged them off, and we French kissed some more. She lightly touched my cock through my pants, and the touch sent chills all the way to my feet.

She tugged at my boxers and pulled them off, exposing my rock hard shaft. She took it in hand and slowly pulled up and down on it. Soon she was beating me off while I was sucking on her nipples.

I let her breasts go and worked on her pants, pulling them down and exposing her cotton panties. I pulled those off too, and stared at her cleanly shaven slit.

It was heaven. The girls of my dreams lying in front of me, with her nice pussy within arms reach. I licked my thumb and rubbed it lightly over her slit, relaxing her a bit.

I ran my fingers over her inner thighs, and over her slit, but never directly touching her clit. I was teasing her, and she was moaning audibly.

Finally I rubbed my finger over her clit, and she jerked in surprise. I rubbed slow circles over it, and she sighed in joy.

I took another finger and slowly slit it into her, drawing a deep breath from her. I slowly built up speed, and finger fucked her. I added another finger, and then she started to moan very loudly. I took my tongue and ran it over her clit, and pulsated my fingers in and out of her opening.

She tasted amazing, her sweet musk filling my senses. I tasted her happily, and her juices made me even more excited.

Not long after this treatment, her body shook in orgasm, and she arched her back and screamed loudly. She shook for almost a full minute, then fell back against the bed and lay down. She looked at me, cracked a smile, and kissed me deeply.

She put a hand and worked on my cock some more, and I was in heaven. She added speed and soon was beating me off with intensity.

She suddenly got down on her knees and took half of my cock into her mouth. I gasped in surprise, but didn't stop her. She sucked the entire length of my shaft down her throat, and danced her tongue on the underside of my shaft.

I was about to cum, and she sensed it. She pulled off and smiled, "not yet big boy, you have to fuck me first."

I happily agreed, and laid her down on the bed, with her legs spread. I entered her slowly at first, letting the entire length of me penetrate her before starting any sudden movements.

After filling her up, I slowly pulled back and thrust in again. This drew a deep moan from Rachel, and she bit her lip to stop from screaming. I picked up speed, and thrust in and out of her with increasing speed.

The speed of my thrusts and the tight warmness of Rachel were too much for me, and soon I felt an orgasm boiling up in my balls. I gave one last thrust into her and exploded, just as she was having another orgasm. I emptied stream after stream of cum into her, filling her with my sperm.

I collapsed on top of her, and let out a deep breath.

We started kissing, and felt each other for awhile. Soon my cock was at its full bearings again, and she jumped on top of me.

She guided my shaft into her, and slowly descended on to me. She rode up and down on my shaft, moaning and yelling with each stroke upward and downward.

After awhile, we changed positions, and I bent her over backward and entered her from behind. I pounded into her over and over again, delighting myself at the rich feeling of her velvety insides gripping my cock.

I soon burst into her again, and we both collapsed onto the bed again.

"Johnny boy, that was amazing," she said.

I laughed and gave her a kiss. We huddled there and fell asleep together for a few hours.

When I woke up she had a couple of bowls of rocky road ice cream waiting for us, and we ate in bed together happily.

We pledged our love together that day, and we've been together ever since.

THE END

AUTHORS NOTE: I hope you enjoyed that story as much as I did. Please be kind and leave some feedback, thank you!!

12