Love and Lost at Sea

Story Info
Young woman encounters a strange new lover lost at sea.
2.2k words
3.81
5.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
295 Followers

Jana fled her cottage home in tears which mixed with the torrential rain outside. Her gasps and sobs were muffled by lightning and thunder which tore open the sky and drenched her in sheets of water. She fled for the docks where the sea heaved and tossed up sprays of white foam. Inside, she left the last argument in a series of arguments which had begun when she was four. Her family didn't understand her and didn't want to make the effort to understand her. She was too different from everyone else in the village and now her father decided violence was the only way to sort her out. In the deluge of summer rain, her cheek still burned from where he struck her. She sprinted blindly for the shore where she found her father's skiff pulled onto the cliff above the docks.

Pain and misery overwhelming any common sense as Jana took the skiff and pushed it down the wooden stairs to the scrawny docks which trembled in the angry sea. Being dead would be better than living at home. She was ready to risk it all if it meant a life away from her family. Jana paused only a moment before she pushed the skiff into the bay and lashed the sail. The wind took the small boat like a toy and shot her across the waters. As the skiff hit the lip of a crashing wave, her and the boat went airborne, crashing hard on the hateful waters. Nearly tossed into the sea, Jana knew she had made a huge mistake. The wind was too strong to pull the sail in, and in moments she was hundreds of strides from the shore and sailing further from home. She could only watch helpless as the cottages on the cliffside shrank from view, obscured by the gushing rain. Out on the seaward horizon, the end of the world rushed to meet her. Lightning tore open the sky like neon veins, and Jana knew the true anger of Hawart.

She knelt in the skiff and prayed to Alexandria for a safe return home. She promised a life of devotion and even promised to be a normal boy if she made it home safe. Her prayers went unheard as a whelming wave launched her several strides in the air. She looked over the side, and her heart dropped into her boots to see the sea so far below her. Lightning struck the restless waves only feet from her, and the air smelled strange. Her skiff hit the water hard, and a knowing crack sounded in the howling wind. Another wave lifted her up, toppling the skiff.

Jana didn't fight. Any semblance of a normal life as a normal girl left her mind. She didn't struggle as the hateful waves overtook her. She let her heavy dress drag her to the deep. Underwater, she opened her eyes to see webs of sea foam bend and stretch above her. Under it all, there was peace in the dark water. The perennial cold water of the sea grew warmer as she found a sense of peace. Down here, under the wake, no one could judge her or harm her. The icy water felt like a warm hug as it took her. Down here, she could be who she was always meant to be. No one could find her here. And if no one could find her, no one could harm her. She closed her eyes as the last of her air was consumed.

Jana awoke to lips on her lips. She gasped then spat up water, throwing it up on herself. A slippery hand cupped her face. The light of the air was a twist of orange and gray. Outside, the storm retreated. The wake of the sea sloshed at her feet. She was in a grotto, probably one of many that dotted the rocky coastline, formed from centuries of an angry tide. She looked up to see a figure over her. He almost looked like a man. He was tall, broad, and pale, but his face was not hume. What looked like thick, white fins hung from his cheeks. He nose was flattened out with two slits for nostrils and his large black eyes stared at her with concern. He was a manani! One of the legendary sea folk. She gasped at the realization. He touched her face with his cold clammy hand then croaked something in Old Script.

"You saved me," she said, forgetting to hide the boyish cantor of her voice. His large hand touched her hand. Inky splotches covered his arms and naked, pale body like tattoos.

"Te well?" he asked, sounding strangely hume. She nodded then trembled, having caught a chill from the sea water. His soulful eyes took her in before he wrapped his powerful arms around her. She embraced his firm, slippery body. Then he glowed. At his center, a small sun blossomed, radiating gentle warmth into her cold frame. Jana's eyes went wide in fascination. The man held her face with one hand and stared at her. Finding more courage than she had ever known, she leaned in and kissed his mouth. He tasted sweet like freshly caught fish. The man kissed her back and touched her chest. No man had ever touched her like that.

"Se Oka," he said, and Jana thought she could detect a lavender blush in his high cheekbones.

"Your name is Oka?" she asked and he nodded.

"My name is Jana," she said and touched his broad chest. His hands found the straps of her dress and slid them down her narrow arms, exposing her flat chest. She concealed her shameful lack of femininity with her arms and turned away. Oka gently took her wrists and planted a kiss between her nipples. Warms tears slid down her chapped cheeks. She held his head. Instead of hair, he had a bundle of tendrils which resembled small shark tails, each flared at the tip. His body continued to glow and warm her as he planted kisses on her chest and nipples, then down her stomach. Oka pulled her dress down to her hips and planted a kiss on the light patch of hair above her pubic mound. Too ashamed of who she was, she pushed his head away and cried.

Oka held her face and conveyed a meaningful look. Words were lost between them as he only spoke in Old Script and she spoke Common. She couldn't even tell him she was a fraud, that she wasn't who she wanted to be, that she would only disappoint him if they went any further. Oka pushed through her guilt and shame, kissing the salty tears on her cheeks as he rubbed her ears.

"Es, well. Te well," he fought to convey meaning to her. She kissed him back, fighting to hide who she was. Oka kissed her passionately and then pulled away.

"Te fol glory! Te ko true." Outside their hidden world, the storm escaped, and the last rays of a dying day found their way into the grotto. She loved Oka in that moment. They had no history, no rapport or relationship, but their bodies and courage spoke for them. She needed to be brave for him, and she needed to be true. She slid her soaked and torn dress down past her hips, revealing a small cock and sack shrunk from the water. Oka gasped and smiled. His large hand found her small package and massaged her. She cried and smiled, clinging to her lover as he masturbated her. His hand was so much larger than her water shrunk cock. He only used his thumb and finger to masturbate her. The strength in his hand made her feel small and feminine. It felt like her little clit being played with.

Before she could orgasm, Oka pushed his finger in her mouth and allowed Jana to suck lovingly. She desperately tried to convey her passion for him as she suckled and attempted to throat his finger. Oka removed his finger and reached down to find her tender hole. He pushed his powerful finger inside her and gently fucked her. Jana clung to his powerful slippery body as he fucked her with his finger. His glow made both pairs of their eyes glisten in the grotto. He was so gentle with her. She whimpered and kissed his neck as he fucked her. Her tiny cock pressed against his wrist, and she humped his arm. He must have known what he was doing as he brought Jana to orgasm in seconds. She came on his arm and torso where her cum clung to him. Her entire body flushed. She had never done anything of the sort with anyone, let alone orgasmed in front of someone. Whenever she pictured herself with a man, it was always like this. He was big and powerful and made her feel so small and feminine, gently exploring her body before he railed her and knocked her up.

Oka smiled a big grin with pointed teeth as Jana blushed. She saw the spray of cum clinging to his body. She leaned in and licked the cum off his arm then off his tight stomach. Her cum was bitter and stuck to the back of her throat. He still tasted like delicious soosh. Courage blossomed in her heart ,and she kissed his stomach, then his pubic mound. Between his legs was nothing but a vertical fold, and for a moment Jana wondered if Oka was just like her. Then his fold opened and Jana gasped as two cocks blossomed like flower stamens in the sun. Fleshy petals hung from his crotch like large, white labia. At the center were two cocks, pointed at an obtuse angle away from each other, but curling in at the tip. There were so strange yet so familiar with ribbed and serrated shafts leading to strange heads. The cocks were white as marble but seemed to blush a lavender color at the tips.

Jana dove in to please her man. She kissed both cockheads then gently massaged one as she suckled the other. The serrations were soft and rubbery. Her hands and mouth felt clumsy trying to please two cocks at such a strange angle. She operated on instinct. Her tongue played over the curious bumps and ridges of one shaft as her finger tips explored the other. Oka gasped and touched the back of her head. His cock pushed against the side of her cheek as she suckled. Then she changed to the other cock. Her hands found the fleshy petals of his genitals, and Oka's hips trembled. She nuzzled her face and nose where Oka's cocks met at their base and lolled her tongue in between them. She kissed between the cocks then gave each shaft a kiss. Oka's breathing picked up. He grabbed Jana's shoulders and positioned her bent over. The head of one of his cocks pressed against her flat little butt.

"Te well?" he asked before penetrating her. She swallowed and nodded, waiting for this moment her entire life. Oka hugged her from behind and carefully pushed inside her. Her tight and tender hole slowly yielded to his manani cock. She was fully aroused as he bottomed out inside her. She was so tight and full, and a little anxious. Oka planted kisses on her neck and shoulders, sending waves of pleasure through her body. He was so gentle, taking his time. Jana began to relax, and her tender hole became less tight and more comfortable. Oka picked up the pace, fucking her. She clung to the rough walls of the grotto as Oka mounted her. Without warning, she sprayed a sticky orgasm on the floor. The fucking continued. Jana felt like everything she had ever wanted to be. Oka made her feel more like a woman than any hume ever had. She loved him. His strong hands cupped her flat chest as he fucked her wildly. She gasped and whimpered, and came again, cum dribbling from her half hard cock. The rubbery serrations of his cock lit up her hips with pleasure and feeling.

Oka groaned and held her tight as cum flooded her asshole. She could feel his cock pulsate in her, pumping every bit of his manani cum into her body. She felt like a proper princess on her wedding night having Oka cum inside her. Oka took deep breaths in her ear and kissed it, making her shiver. As he pulled his cock out, cum dribbled on the damp floor of the grotto. Jana was surprised to find he was nowhere near done. Oka slipped his other cock in her and fucked her into a stupor. Jana lost all sense of time and place. Her only connection to reality was feelings. Her little cock felt like a geyser of pleasure, dribbling little drips of cum on the floor with each orgasm. Her only emotions were love, excitement, and an intense sense of femininity. She forgot her past, and in those wild moments of rutting, she only existed as a woman.

Oka finished by flooding her with cum then collapsing on top of her. His body was so large and heavy as he pulled his arms and legs around her. He smelled like first catch as he planted kisses on her shoulder, neck, and ear. Jana cried happy tears, feeling supremely feminine wrapped in his arms.


IllyHymen
IllyHymen
295 Followers