Love...and Love Intensely Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ms_girl23
ms_girl23
1,168 Followers

She said nothing and for a moment he too was silent, concentrating only on caressing her breasts.

“Did you ever wonder why Kit was always so hot and cold with you?” he asked her suddenly.

“No,” she said, confused. “What do you mean?”

“How sometimes he seemed to change his attitude towards you in a split second?”

“Yes...” she murmured thoughtfully. “I wondered sometimes why he could be such an incredibly passionate, tender lover in bed...and then see me the next day and act as if nothing had happened. He was never affectionate to me in public, and yet in private, it seemed as if he completely adored me. I could never understand it. It was almost like it was two different people...”

“That’s because it was...” was the soft rejoinder.

She stiffened. “What do you mean?” she choked out.

“It was me, Emma my love...did you never recognise me? It was I who was your first...not Kit. It was never Kit. It was me, my darling.”

“I - I don’t understand.”

“Its simple. Kit was always in love with Mary - but she had broken up with him. He used you to make her jealous, going up to the point of even asking you to marry him. And meanwhile, you were falling in love with him - I believe he didn’t want any complications by refusing to sleep with you. At first, he asked me to only because he felt disloyal to Mary - but after that first time...he didn’t even have to ask me, anymore. I’d fallen completely and irrevocably in love with you...”

There was a long silence. When Emma finally spoke, her voice was as cool as ice. “So in other words, you slept with me out of pity? You took what I offered - my innocence, out of kindness? I was a simply a charity case for you, is that it?”

“No!” The protest was adament. “No, Emma, that wasn’t it at all. I couldn’t court you while Kit was still engaged to you - it was impossible. And I couldn’t make Kit break up with you, no matter what. I didn’t want to hurt you, but you were hurt anyway, weren’t you? When Kit left you for Mary.” He swore suddenly. “God, I should have done something!”

“Its no use crying over spilt milk, is it?” Emma said bitterly. “What’s done is done.”

“Yes,” James said. “But seeing you again - its made me realise that I never stopped loving you, even when I tried to convince myself that I had. Three years, Emma. I’ve waited three years for this. And now I’ve got you, I’m not going to let you go.”

“Excuse me?” her tone was one of blatant disbelief. “Not let me go? May I remind you that you can’t actually do that unless you have me? And you sure as hell don’t!” She made to struggle and get up but was pinned down quite firmly, and for her trouble was turned down onto her stomach, with him lying half on top of her. “I beg to differ,” he said coldly. “I would say that the position you are currently in fairly screams the fact that you’re mine.”

“I am nobody’s! I am not an object, to be sold and bought. And I certainly do not belong to you!”

“We shall simply have to see about that, won’t we?” His voice was silky, sibilant. She swivelled her head to look at him and the smouldering look of heat in his eyes made her inhale swiftly.

He bit her neck. She moaned softly, her head dropping onto the pillow as his hands wandered down her back, to her buttocks. “No, damn you. Stop it!” But her protest was weak and she knew it and he simply ignored her. He stroked, kneaded, and caressed for a moment, before sliding his fingers down to the hot wet centre of her. His fingers played and stroked...and suddenly plunged. She muffled her scream with the pillow. “No,” he said hoarsely. “No, scream all you want, darling.”

She let out a little whimper as he probed, then started plunging rapidly in and out.

Then suddenly his fingers were gone, to be replaced by something thicker, heavier, and a great deal larger. He slid inside her slowly, teasingly, lingering at the edges of her. “So wet,” he moaned. “So hot and tight and wet...you feel so incredible, darling.” He shoved in to the hilt, roughly, groaning, “Yes!” Then he simply stopped moving.

“Do you want me to move?”

“Yes,” she said breathless, panting.

“Do you belong to me?”

“No!”

“Say you belong to me, or I won’t move.”

“No.”

He almost growled with frustration. “Say it, damn you!”

She was silent.

He cursed, then grabbed her hips and began thrusting. “Damn you,” he muttered. “Damn you.”

He forced her legs apart, slid between them and squeezed her buttocks vengefully, before gripping her hips and thrusting into her deeper and harder, faster and rougher. She let out a moan, panting, and writhing against the covers. “Take me,” he ground out, pushing himself into her deeper and deeper. “Take me - all of me!”

He slid in to the hilt, ground himself against her, and slid out again.

“Oh god,” she panted. “Oh dear god.”

He slammed into her again.

“James...” she whispered.

He stilled. “Say that again.”

“James,” she said again, a little louder.

“Louder,” he said, thrusting deep. “Say it again.”

“James!”

He groaned. “Yes, darling. Scream my name.”

“James! Oh, god, James!” She bucked against him, but he pressed her down into the mattress, asserting his power over her. She moaned, her fingers curling into the sheet. He slid his hand underneath her, to the tight little nubbin that was her pleasure spot and caressed in rhythm to his thrusting. She began to buck, screaming out in pleasure, almost as if to throw him off but he held her down firmly with a growl.

“Oh no, my little love. I intend to ride you out until the end.”

His words seemed to send her over the edge, as, with a tiny scream she orgasmed, her muscles clenching tight around him as he thrust and he too erupted in a roar of pleasure. He spilled into her, her muscles milking the very last drops of his cum, and he collapsed, spent, once again.

Spent beyond exhaustion, Emma's head dropped back onto the pillow and her eyes fluttered closed...her last thought being of the heavy, comforting weight still above her.

End of Part One

To be continued in Part Two

ms_girl23
ms_girl23
1,168 Followers
12