Love & Lust

Story Info
Serene's love for sex grows. Teaser, Love & Lust opening.
788 words
3.73
3.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers

Serene gasped as a warmth spread through her thighs. The voices around her vanished into silence. She looked out into the ballroom, seeing colours whirl into one as her eyes struggled to focus. Her breath caught in her throat. She turned to Brak, but he was glancing away from her, speaking with Ritan.

Serene's cheeks flushed. She looked to her other side, but no-one was paying attention to her.

Good.

She looked to Brak's hand which was resting on the table. His fingers turned around his wine glass, the movements all too familiar with those between her legs.

It's him, I know it is...

A gasp almost escaped her lips as she felt something enter her, her legs parting in longing. Her knuckles turned white as she gripped the chair, trying desperately to control her breathing.

The chair screeched as she stood up. All eyes turned to her as she struggled to keep her composure. She clamped her legs together trapping the invisible force inside her and stopping its thrusting movements.

"Forgive me," she said. "I need some air. Please, excuse me."

Serene ran from the hall until she reached the empty garden. She moaned aloud, hanging onto a pillar for support as she felt the magic circle her clit. Her thighs were wet with her pleasure as her juices slid down her leg.

"What is this?" She asked aloud.

I have to hide, to see what's down there.

She glanced frantically around the gardens until her eyes settled upon the maze.

Perhaps no-one will be there?

She sprinted towards the bushes and ran in any direction until she reached a dead end with an alcove and a seat. Tucked away. Vacant.

She dropped onto the seat, her knees shaking. She touched her chest as a light spatter of sweat sparkled against her skin. Her heart pounded.

Hastily, she lifted her skirt to reveal a red glow.

A fire was between her legs. Dancing and curling inside and around her. Pleasuring her.

Serene tilted her head back in exasperation.

It has to be him.

"You made quite an exit," Brak stated.

Serene jumped and pushed her skirts back down, her lips parted as she looked to Brak. He was magnificent as always. His green neck scarf was tied neatly around his neck, his shirt a deep red to contrast with his black cloak. But it was the intensity of his red blazing eyes which captured Serene. She stared longingly into them until the flames moved deeper and her eyes closed in desire. She gasped as a chuckle escaped Brak's lips, his fingers still twisting.

"Do you like my little trick?" He asked, his white teeth glinting.

Serene smiled.

"I would've liked it more if we'd been alone." Her voice was raspy. All her focus was on stopping her climax as the flames moved as she liked, as Brak knew she loved.

"Liar. You were wet instantly," Brak corrected, moving towards her.

Serene smiled guiltily. "Can I help it if I like a little danger?"

Brak laughed, closing the gap between them until he stood before her. His free hand caressing her face.

"What happened to the innocent virgin I convinced to be mine?"

Serene kissed his palm as he stroked her. Her skin prickled as his thumb moved across her lips, dragging her lower lip down.

"I told you I'd become addicted," she said.

Brak grinned devilishly then turned his other hand slowly, raising two fingers. A wave of pleasure coursed through Serene's body. Her back slammed against the bench behind her as a moan escaped her throat. Brak leant down quickly, his lips silencing her own. He kissed her passionately, the heat of his tongue slid into her mouth made her grunt in desperation.

He moved away from her, barely an inch.

"If you moan that loudly we won't be alone for long," he whispered. His breath tickled her mouth as his free hand moved around her neck.

Serene smiled, her hips moving with the thrust of Brak's magic.

"Then stop tormenting me," she breathed.

Brak smiled wickedly.

"I'm not too sure about that. I like you this way..."

He kissed her lightly, threatening to move away from her. Serene jolted forwards. She grabbed his shirt and dragged him deeper into the kiss. Brak's teeth touched her lips as he smiled at her desperation, but he didn't restrain himself. His fingers grasped her neck and pulled her closer.

Serene's breath caught as Brak pushed her from him. He stepped away from the seat, spreading his arms in a guiltless fashion. His eyes flashed red and the flames between her legs dissipated, leaving her longing. She looked at him quizzically.

"All you need do is ask." He smiled.

JWRoan
JWRoan
13 Followers