Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had no hesitation. She grabbed his brown knob and pulled it into her. Spreading her cunt lips evenly, filling her void. She could feel his heated pole inside her as she moved up and down. Her hands digging into his chest as she supported herself on him. He could only watch as her beautiful breasts bounced as she increased her tempo. The walls of her vagina were moving to match the exact shape of his cock. She didn't care. It didn't matter who was waiting for her. She belonged here. Her pussy owned this dick. Right now at this moment in time she had no doubt about that.

He could feel her lube running down the base of his cock and down his balls. It was warm and in a way comforting. Comforting to know that she would still share herself with him. Comforting to know that she was in a way still his just as he was still hers.

Her breathing had become labored. She had started to moan a bit. He had reached around and placed her his hands on her behind. He was feeling those supple mounds and bringing her in closer, harder, and definitely faster. They both had enough simulation prior to bring both of their bodies into a harmonic melody.

This night was not about raw sex. What may have started as two people's most intense desires was now becoming a monument to her long lost love. Maybe the Love Vs. Lust equation had never really existed. Maybe Love had been hiding behind Lust's shadow this whole time. Yes that was it. Lust had been the vehicle to bring them together. Passion and desire will always drive people to do extraordinary things. It can bring down the strongest of logic, break down the hardest conscience, and even make you think that wrong is ok when you have a good reason. Together it happened. Together they came. He knew only because her sweet cunt had taken such a strong hold on his cock that it was like a vise grip. She was sucking him in. Slowly she calmed down, coming down to rest on his chest. His arms were a comforting blanket telling her that everything would be ok. And so they slept.

12