Love and Lust at Shady Acres

Story Info
A normal week of camping? Not here.
14.9k words
4.13
52.6k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbare
bbare
551 Followers

Readers,

This is a completely fictional account. Cheating is never encouraged, although sometimes if the consequences are handled with maturity and reason, can lead to unexpected results. These two couples exemplify it. Again, not the ideal way to do things, but...

************************************************************************************

WELCOME TO SHADY ACRES

Frank and Lois Hammond pulled up to the front gate of the Shady Acres Campsite. The campsite had earned its sterling reputation for the past 10 years since Sue and Bob Jeffries bought it and spruced it up. The grounds were immaculate, the facilities always cleaned and well maintained, and moderate weather year-round allowed for year-round usage; although it closed each year during the month of December for any additions or upgrades. Also, it gave the owners time to spend with their son, daughter-in-law, and 10- year old granddaughter.

It wasn't a cheap place to visit. Because of its reputation, people knew that they were paying top dollar for a luxury camping experience. A general store was open 7 days per week from 7-4pm. The bathrooms and showers were impeccably clean and always in the best possible working order. This was clearly upscale, and it was something that Sue and Bob Jeffries never took lightly. They were visible and accessible owners, along with their three full-time maintenance workers.

They also provided entertainment such as Bingo nights and Karaoke nights. Once a month, Bob would host a deep pit beef dinner and all of the guests could eat for free.

Also, and this had been a huge selling point for many visitors, no one under 25 was allowed at the campsite. The Jeffries wanted to keep the young (and partying) college crowd away. The majority of campers were over 40. Even with the age restrictions, the owners did not allow any loud partying at any hours of the day. Alcohol wasn't prohibited at the campsites, but visitors had to bring their own. Booze wasn't even sold in the general store.

The rules were strictly enforced. Loud partyers would be told once to tone it down. If not, there was a sheriff's precinct less than 3 miles away and they would help enforce the rules...even to the point of arresting violators. If they were too drunk to drive home, they would be forced out the next morning.

Fortunately, that seldom happened. When Frank and Lois pulled up to the gate though, the first thing they noticed was a large sign that let visitors know that it was now a top-free facility.

Frank and Lois had been to this campground 2 years ago and enjoyed it so much that they were anxious to pay a return visit. They had placed their deposit over 8 months ago. They were both high school teachers, so they had to wait until school was out in mid-June before taking their vacation.

2 years ago, it wasn't a top-free facility. What, or why, had it changed? Sue Jeffries was working at the office at that time and met Frank and Lois outside at their car.

"What's this top-free stuff?" asked Lois. "I don't remember that last time we were here."

"No, it's kind of new," admitted Sue. "This began two months ago. We're good business people and we'll gladly refund your money plus 20 percent if you change your mind. We put it on our website about a month before the change, but I'm guessing that you haven't visited it in at least 3 months.

"I guess not," agreed Lois, visibly annoyed. "So, are there a bunch of naked people running all around this place now?"

"Of course not," replied Sue. She was very patient with Lois. "Women still must cover their lower region somehow...bathing suit bottom, underwear, short pants, whatever works. Also, probably less than half of the women take advantage of the freedom. That's ok. Women are free to choose how they wish to dress."

There was another truck, like theirs, pulling a trailer behind them. "Here, you're space 71. Make a sharp right and follow the contour of the road until you see a left-hand turn. Turn there and your site is on the right-hand side. When Bob gets back, I'll drive the cart down to your area and talk to the campers in your area. I'll explain why we went top-free."

Lois wasn't sure if she'd like this, but they'd traveled 4 hours to get to this point and didn't feel like turning around. All she knew was that she wasn't going to strip down to her waist. Let the younger gals, especially the ones with big tits, do that.

She had no reason for modesty. She was 5 feet 1 inch, and a petite, short-haired brunette with small breasts. Still, her breasts were perfectly proportionated to her body size and even at 54 years old, would get plenty of appreciative attention from guys if they saw them. Frank still enjoyed them, and often showed her by always playing with them. He was still turned on by her tits and tight ass.

As Frank carefully backed up his trailer into his spot, a tall, 6 feet tall, lanky man ran out in front of him and offered to help guide him in. He and his wife were in space 72, right next to theirs. Frank graciously took him up on his offer and safely guided the trailer into the spot where it would be resting for the next 7 days.

"My name is Tim Keller. My wife, Tammy, is over there rolling out our awning."

"Frank Hammonds. That's my wife, Lois, getting out of the truck now. Sure do appreciate the help. I've had this trailer over 20 years and I still have to pull in and pull out a few times before I finally get it right. You saved me a few minutes, for sure."

Lois expressed her appreciation as well. The two of them just started talking to each other with ease, almost as if Frank wasn't even there.

They learned that Tim and Tammy were also high school teachers. They lived about 40 minutes north from Frank and Lois. Tim taught Science and Biology while Tammy taught Math and Physical Education.

Lois explained that Frank was also a Math and Algebra teacher and that she taught Vocal Music and played the piano for the various choruses.

Usually, Lois doesn't share much information with strangers until she knows them better. For some reason, she seemed at ease with Tim immediately and they began sharing their experiences in teaching and as parents. Frank noticed the unusual ease that Lois showed towards Tim, but thought little of it.

Frank began to put out the camp stove and portable barbeque grill. He then unfolded the 10x10 canopy that had seen its better days, but was still functional for covering and additional shade.

The campsite was well covered in trees, and only slight streams of sunlight would ever come through, so the canopy was more than sufficient for the task at hand. While Lois and Tim continued their various conversation topics, Frank had set everything up, including staking the canopy to the ground. Finally, he unhitched the trailer and leveled it, which was a very simple task since the cement slab that the trailer rested on was almost perfectly level.

Finally, Tammy came over to introduce herself. "I heard Tim introduce me earlier. Anyhow, I'm Tammy Keller."

Frank couldn't help but notice that Tammy was a redhead with sparse freckles throughout her face and arms. She was also a fuller, not fat, but a larger overall build than Lois with a larger chest. She was wearing a halter top and it was too obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. Even on a warm day, her nipples pushed out the stretched cotton fabric of her tank top. To Frank's way of thinking, he didn't think she needed a bra. He enjoyed the sight just as it was.

Tammy wasn't a classic beauty, but she did have bright green eyes that seemed to smile on their own. Frank tried to not stare at her chest, but if he looked lower, he noticed that she had somewhat wide hips and a very shapely ass. Her short pants weren't too short, but they accentuated her curves perfectly. He worked hard to maintain eye contact. Damn, even her freckles went down her chest. Frank saw that as very sexy. Still, he knew better than to stare. He just hoped that she'd use the pool and wear a more revealing two-piece bathing suit...or even better...go topless.

Lois and Tim continued to be lost in their own world. Anyone walking by would assume that they were the married couple. The quiet chatter with the occasional teen-girl giggles from Lois was in the background as Tammy and Frank got to know each other.

Tammy invited Frank to sit down at their small table under their awning. They began to share various aspects of their lives, from family to their professions to their hobbies. Frank learned that Tammy was similar to him in many ways. Whereas Lois was much more reserved and quiet, Frank was the more boisterous and funny one. He never met a stranger. Tammy was the same way. Also, Tammy had a wicked...some would call it blue...sense of humor. Frank knew that she could hold her own with any guys that wanted to talk dirty.

By 2pm, Lois went back into their trailer and made sandwiches for her and Frank. The Kellers went back to their trailer to snack on something to keep them going until dinner.

"You and Tim seemed to hit it off well," Frank said, simply as a matter of fact, and not in an accusatory way.

"Yeah, another guy thought I was pretty cool. Feels good, you know."

"Of course, it feels good. I hope I make you feel pretty cool. I apologize if I've failed."

"Yeah, you know you do. What I mean, is that another guy did. That's all. Let's face it, you and Tammy were laughing it up pretty good. Obviously, you two hit it off fine."

"Yeah, she's a funny lady," Frank agreed. "How ironic that all four of us are high school teachers? At least we should have some good neighbors next to us. I saw a couple of older couples across from us while I was setting up."

Frank felt no need to be concerned. Tim was a nice guy, but he certainly wasn't eye candy. Clearly, Lois was able to look past any physical shortcomings and see a nice, well-mannered man. Also, Frank never considered himself a real prize either. He was a stocky 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighing just less than 200 lbs. He still had a full head of blonde hair and kept himself in decent shape since he converted the kid's bedroom into a small gym with a few weights and a treadmill. He also installed a machine for Lois to work on her abs, since she was always critical of even the slightest sign of body fat in her midsection.

WHY TOP-FREE?

While eating, they heard the humming of the electric cart coming through their area. Sue parked in front of Frank's truck and motioned for everyone in the area to meet her at the vacant picnic bench in the space adjacent to Tim and Tammy. That spot was designed for tent campers, but none had reserved it yet.

There were two older couples that had traveled together that had the spaces across from The Kellers and Hammonds. They were all in their early to mid-70s. Sue had everyone's attention.

"Top-free. Let me explain how we got to this point. As you know, the nights here, especially in the summer, can be warm and humid. You know how the summers in South Florida are. Even many winter nights are comfortable for those wanting to wear fewer clothes."

"A couple of years ago, a few women would sit outside their trailers, cabins, or motor homes, and because it was dark, felt safe to remove their tops. Some would do it in groups of 4 or 6 in mixed company."

"Although it was against the park regulations, there was never a complaint so we just let it go. Eventually, the word got around. Soon, they got braver and began using the pool at night and removing their tops. Again, to our surprise, there was never a complaint."

"The only problem we had was couples using the showers late in the evenings and even past midnight. The women would sneak over to the men's showers and they'd shower together."

"Now, for those of you that have been here before, the showers are only partially private. Walls between the shower heads, but no doors at the entrance. That means, if someone else walked past them, they'd not only see the guy naked, but his wife or girlfriend as well."

"There were a couple of complaints, but they weren't too passionate. Most people here are very liberal-minded and don't seem offended by simple nudity. Still, we wanted to keep the men and women's showers limited to the assigned gender."

"After talking to our attorneys, we applied for a license and got approved to make this top-free. Not mandatory, but optional. Probably less than half of the women take advantage of it, but it's always there for them if they wish. Surprisingly, nearly all of the women that go topless are over 45."

"To take care of the shower issue, we added another building adjacent to the existing showers. That is a mixed shower. The rules are on the door. It must be a male/female partner entering together and exiting together. If you want to shower with your spouse, it's there...but understand that there are three shower heads and no walls. Anyone that walks in can see you. Not many use it, but it cuts down on the other problem."

"Also, being a top-free environment, we no longer have security cameras anywhere, except at the front gate and at the entrance to each shower. The showers themselves are just as camera-free as ever. You must enter your space number and wait for someone in the office to answer. They will make sure you're going into the right shower. Also, the showers close at 10pm at night, since it would cost too much to keep an employee on the clock just to watch the shower entrances."

One of the older ladies asked a question.

"So, are the couples that use the mixed shower allowed to have sex in front of everyone?"

Tammy instinctively snickered. The older lady didn't appreciate it.

"I'll be honest with you Mrs. Haller, overt sexual activity is prohibited on the grounds. That is grounds for immediate removal and a permanent ban. However, I can't say that nobody has never done that...or other sexual type of activity. If you see it, then we should know. The mixed showers have been there for four months and there hasn't been one complaint yet. I will promise you that either Bob or I would act immediately, but although it's against the rules, neither of us personally have a problem with it. The couples are already entering an area where they know their bodies are being exposed to the opposite sex. Those going in know that they are possibly going to see other naked bodies."

"If you and your husband want to use it, then by all means, take that chance. Again, we're bound legally by our own rules. We will do something, but the best bet would probably just take separate showers like you've done in the past."

Mrs. Haller didn't seem happy with the response. "Shit, I wasn't going to put my naked ass out there anyhow for other guys to see. I just wanted to know what happens if they do."

Tammy began to snicker again. "Mrs. Haller had no plans to go in there, but she was going to make sure nobody else had a good time if they did. Hilarious."

Frank looked over to see if Mrs. Haller heard her. If she did, she didn't show any outward signs of it. Frank believed that she did hear her but was ignoring her. He loved Tammy's wit.

Frank and Lois went back to their trailer. Lois got a change of clothes and headed to the women's shower. One of the luxuries of this campground was that all toiletries and towels were provided for the showers. Guests could bring their own, and some did bring their own soaps and shampoos, but nearly everyone took advantage of the complimentary towels and wash rags.

Frank sat at their small table inside of the trailer and began going through his emails and Facebook page on his laptop. 5 minutes later, there was a slight tap on his door. It was Tammy.

"Just you? Where's Lois? I spent so much time talking to you earlier that I didn't get much of a chance to talk to your wife."

"She went down to the showers. She wanted to feel fresher."

"Yeah, that's where Tim just went. I'll take mine when he gets back."

Again, the conversation flowed freely. Over 30 minutes had passed and neither Lois nor Tim had returned.

THE SHOWER

Lois stood, impatiently, in a line to the women's shower. There were three women in line in front of her when she arrived 10 minutes ago, and there were still two. Patience wasn't one of Lois' virtues. She was generally soft-spoken and reserved, but waiting for a shower was testing her patience. She considered going back and returning later, but she wasn't sure if it would be any better.

"Lois!" She heard a familiar voice behind her. It was Tim."

"I don't remember lines as long as yours the last time we were here. I know they're nearly 100 percent booked, but that's unreal. There's just one guy ahead in the men's line. Hopefully, it won't take that long."

"Shit, might as well used the mixed couples shower. At least there's no waiting...unless all three shower heads are being used."

Tim laughed. "You are kidding, I hope?"

"Maybe...partially. Shit, I honestly just want to get a shower and feel cleaner. I think I'd use one of the men's showers if it didn't get me in trouble."

"Again, I hope you're kidding," Tim asked, not sure how serious she really was. There was a certain tone in her voice that indicated that she'd seriously thought about it.

"Hey, let's do it. We'll just tell our spouses that the lines were too long. Tell them they're welcome to take showers together if they want. We're adults. Besides, Frank isn't the kind to be too angry or violent. When he's angry, he gets very quiet and usually goes off by himself to collect his thoughts. I kind of admire that about him. It keeps him from saying things that he might be sorry for later. I've tried to learn from him about that. Besides, we're not doing anything wrong, just showering."

Tim still looked at her and kept waiting for the punch line...JUST KIDDING...but it never happened.

"Well, I know exactly how Tammy would act. She'd demand that she gets to do the same. Revenge is her best tool. She is kind of like Frank in a way. She seldom yells. She gets quiet. You've noticed that she's very talkative. When she's not talkative it's one of two things...she's sick, or she's pissed. All she does when she's pissed is hold back sex for a short while. She's too horny to stay mad too long." Tim laughed at his own assessment. Still, he knew it was right. Lois found it funny as well.

"Screw it, let's go."

Tim again waited for her to say it was just a joke...but she was serious. Against his better judgment, he agreed to share a shower with his new friend.

In something that would usually have been out of character for either of them, they confidently walked to the mixed shower building and Lois put her space number in. The office attendant buzzed the door open for them.

One of the showers was being used by a couple in their mid-40s. They were making out heavily and she had her hand wrapped around his hard cock. They appeared to be of Latin-American descent.

The guy saw Lois and Tim and smiled. "Hope you're all okay with this. First time wife and I ever did this in front of anyone."

"No problem, said Lois. We're just going to take simple showers, but you two do whatever you want. It won't affect us at all."

That was a lie. Both Lois and Tim were turned on by what they saw. Both the man and woman were just slightly chubby and the guy's cock wasn't too long, but it was massively thick. He kept alternating running his hands through her large tits and thick and dark furry mound. They knew they were being watched as Lois and Tim slowly undressed.

By the time Tim undressed, the man had his wife against the wall and was pounding his meat in and out of her. Tim was already naked and as hard as a rock when he noticed Lois had taken off her bra and panties...exposing herself to him for the first time.

Tim stared at her figure. "Sexy. Sexy as hell," he kept repeating. "Damn, that's sexy!"

bbare
bbare
551 Followers