Love and Papyrus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about you?" Ted asked. "Were you running around, chasing all the boys in high school?"

"Me? No, I was way too shy for that. Besides, I was too busy trying to get into college to have any boyfriends in high school. I didn't start dating until college."

Anthony brought their drinks back and set them on the table, setting Mandy's down first. She took a sip, and exhaled sharply.

"Whew," she said. "Tequila."

"Told you they were good," Anthony said.

They ordered their food, discussing their families and hometowns while they ate. Even after they had finished their meal, they were still talking about home. Before she knew it, it was after nine, and she'd finished off three of Anthony's giant margaritas.

"Holy crap," she said, staring at her empty glass.

"You did have a bad day," Ted said.

"The worst. I have to admit, I think I might be a bit drunk," she said, holding up her thumb and index finger just an inch apart in front of her face.

"Are you going to be okay to drive?"

"Probably," she lied.

Evidently, Ted knew it. "I can give you a ride home."

"You sure?" she asked. " Are you okay to drive?"

"I only had one. Come on, let's get out of here," he said, taking the napkin out of his lap and setting it on the table. She stood up to follow him and felt the room tilt about four degrees to her right.

He payed for her meal, even though she argued. On the car ride home, they talked about college and work, and how neither of them had ended up exactly where they had expected. She found the car ride home was over before she wanted.

"Home sweet home," he said, stopping in front of her sidewalk. "Nice house."

"It's where the heart is," she said. She was glad he had offered to drive her home. She could tell she was drunk.

There was a pause before he spoke again. "I had a good time tonight. Good food and good conversation. I was wondering if you wanted to do it again sometime? Like maybe next week?"

"Absolutely," she said, her smile from ear to ear.

"Great," he said. "So can I get your number? Or do you just want mine?"

"I can give you mine," she said, not believing the words about to come out of her mouth. "Or, you know, you could come inside for a bit."

His eyes widened. "Yeah. Sure." They got out of the car, and he followed her up the walk. It was an awkward ten seconds while she tried to get her key into her door, but finally, she unlocked it.

"Have a seat," she said, pointing at the sofa in her living room. "You want a water?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Be right back," she said, walking into the kitchen. As she pulled out two bottles of water from the refrigerator, she had no idea what she was doing. She'd had two real boyfriends in college, and she damn sure had not brought them over to her place on the first date.

She sat down beside him, handing him his water. "Just so you know," she said, "you're the first guy I have ever brought home on the first date. I don't want you thinking I do this all the time."

He started laughing. "I don't think that at all. Seriously, I totally understand how it is," he said, laughing. "I'm in the same boat. You get up, you go to work, you come home, and that's it. That's all there is to the day. It's nice when you have someone to come home to."

"Exactly," she said. Just as she made up her mind to kiss him, he made the first move, leaning in to lightly kiss her on the lips. She surprised herself by reaching up behind his neck and pulling him in. He paused for a moment, then gently laid her back across her sofa, kissing her deeply.

It felt good to have a man this close again, to feel his warm hands roaming down her neck and shoulders, up her arms. She could feel the tension and excitement building, her breaths coming more quickly now. Then she felt something else, something right below her diaphragm, all warm and spinning. She remembered it from the night before, and running her tongue over her canines, they felt longer than they should have.

It took all of her self control to push him away, gently but firmly. Her breathing was growing heavier, and she could feel the heat in her face.

"What's wrong?" he said.

"I'm thinking this might not be such a good idea."

"A few seconds ago you seemed to think it was a great idea."

"I know. I just think you might be in a little over your head," she said. She felt the ball of heat in her stomach expanding, and she wanted to reach up and pull him back down onto her.

He recognized it, and he moved back in. "I think I can handle it," he said, running his fingers beneath to the hem of her shirt and lightly grazing her stomach. When she didn't stop him, he slipped his hand inside and started moving back up. "We all like to get a little freaky now and then."

"You have no idea," she said. Each time he took a step with his fingers, her body shivered. If he kept teasing her like this, she was going to scream. He leaned in to kiss her again, and she felt his hand cup her breast underneath her bra. The ball of heat inside her blossomed.

She wrapped her arms around him, rolling both of them onto floor. She was on top of him, feeling the heat racing through her, every muscle in her body flexed as tightly as a bow string.

Her body shaking, she heard herself moan as she literally exploded out of her outfit, her frame growing so fast it left her clothes in tatters. She felt her tail swish through the air impatiently. Ted was frozen to the spot, his mouth open and his eyes wide. He was tall man, but now she towered over him as lay beneath her.

"Oh shit!" he said, finally moving as he tried to crawl out from underneath her. She quickly pinned his shoulders to the ground with one hand, her strength more than enough to keep him where she wanted.

"I don't think so," she said. She drew her index nail down the front of his shirt, parting the fabric like butter. She cut until her nail rested just on the inside of his pants, right above the button on his jeans.

He was sweating from fear. She could see beads of perspiration on his face and across his bare chest. But as she traced her fingers across his groin, she could tell he was hard. With a quick flick, she sliced through the front jeans and boxers. Leaning down, she grazed his bottom lip with her teeth as she took hold of him with her hand. A quick squeeze and she heard his sharp intake of breath.

"Still think you can handle it?" she asked him, running her tongue down his neck. She gave another squeeze. He shivered and groaned.

"Oh to hell with it," he said, finally reaching up and kissing her back. As he took her nipple in his mouth, she maneuvered herself over him and pushed him inside her. They both moaned as he entered her, their hips grinding against each other as each worked out each other's rhythm.

Each time he pressed inside her, her whole body twitched. She coiled her tail around his thigh for a better grip, and pushed herself onto him as deeply as she could. He reached up and took her hips, pushing her away and pulling her back onto him in perfect pace.

Either because of the change or because of Ted, she could feel the orgasm building already. Her moans were growing both louder and higher in pitch. Her hands were on his shoulders, her nails digging into the flesh on his back, but if she hurt him, he never showed it.

When the orgasm came, it hit like a tidal wave. It was a screaming, shaking thing, locking her spine and throwing her head back. Bliss smashed over her, leaving her trembling with aftershocks once it had ebbed away. She could only sit there, Ted still inside her, both of them catching their breath.

Finally, she pulled off of him and rolled to his side. Both of them stared at the ceiling, lying in the space between the sofa and the coffee table.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked her, turning to watch her.

"What could I possibly have said?"

"I don't know, something to warn me."

"I did warn you. Besides, if I had told you the whole truth, you would have thought I was crazy, and you would have left. I did NOT want you to leave."

He started laughing. "You scared the shit out of me, you know that?"

"I know. I'm sorry. It was kind of funny though."

"Yeah, hilarous," he said. He st up against her couch, glancing down at his ruined jeans and shirt. "By the way, this. Completely unnecessary. If you can wait next time, I can take them off myself."

She sat up on one elbow. "Does that mean there might be a next time?"

"Depends. Do you think you can keep from destroying both of our clothes?"

She smiled, leaning in to give him a kiss, and whisper in his ear. "I'll see what I can do."

12