Love & Peace Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers

She nodded and stopped crying. "Can we start again? Put all this behind us and be happy?"

I sighed. Now was not the time to tell her about Jessica but I knew we would have to discuss my divorce, the situation with Jefferson's and all the implications that would entail. Next week was when the management team was due to tell the workforce about the redundancies and there was no way I could get out of that.

Kate was allowed to go back to the cottage later in the morning and when we arrived back, I packed her off to bed to rest. She let me make her some lunch and after we had eaten, I undressed and climbed into bed next to her. We fell asleep, all the traumas of the previous day catching up with us. It felt so good to be next to her and feel the softness of her skin next to mine. I breathed in her scent and we slept curled up together, the silence of the old house enveloping us both in its warmth and serenity.

We awoke in the early evening and I made a light supper. Kate felt well enough to sit in the living room and we talked about the future.

"I want to be with you," I told her, taking her hands and kissing them. "I don't want to lose you again and I know that Jessica will put obstacles in our path but I think we can get over them."

She looked at me in the warm glow of the candles I had lit, with the fire making crazy patterns on the ceiling and walls, and smiled. "Have you decided? Really? What about Louise?"

"I think the ghost of Louise has been laid to rest. She'll always be with me but in a way, she's brought us together. I'll never forget her, Kate."

"I know. She'll always be a part of your life. I can accept that."

"Jessica couldn't. She never let me forget about her and in the end it ruined whatever it was that we had."

"I know there will be moments when you look at me and see her, but I'm willing to live with that, Daniel. I just need you in my life."

I went over to her and kneeled in front of the sofa. I wrapped my arms around her

tightly and kissed her softly on her lips. "How do you feel?"

She giggled and her eyes lit up. "A bit shaky, but so needy..."

I laughed. "Needy of what?"

In answer, she sat back and opened her bathrobe. Her breasts were bare and I felt myself harden as she started to rub her nipples, her gaze never leaving my face.

"I need you," she said simply and I bent to take one of her nipples in my mouth. She tasted so good and I shuddered to think of what had happened last night. From now on, I wouldn't let her out of my sight.

I felt her touch my hair as I licked around her hard tips, my hand finding its way to her soft mound. She moaned and I stroked her gently, loving the feeling of her smoothness beneath my fingers. I ached so badly to be inside her but I took my time, conscious of her state and not wanting to hurt her in any way.

"Daniel..." she moaned my name again and I transferred my mouth to her other nipple, while running my fingers along her slit and feeling the wetness within. She was more than ready for me and I gently probed her depths with two fingers, feeling her tense and hearing her moans.

"Oh, Daniel, that feels so good."

My mouth left her breasts and I kissed my way down to her pussy, putting my hands underneath her bottom to pull her closer to me. She gasped out in pleasure as my mouth found her opening and I sucked hard on her clitoris, swirling my tongue around the tight bud and applying just the right amount of pressure to start her off. One of her hands joined my tongue and I watched as she rubbed herself rhythmically, her other hand caressing her left nipple, wetting her fingers with her own saliva and looking at me the whole time.

"This is so sexy," she murmured as she gazed at me. "You feel so good, Daniel."

"Like this?" I asked as I plunged my fingers into her warm pussy, feeling how wet and soft she was, how she opened up to me like an exotic flower.

"Oh, yes, like that," she closed her eyes and I glided my fingers in and out of her opening and felt the soft folds of skin part for me. "I'm going to come soon, Daniel," she panted and I raised my head from her pussy and bent forward to kiss her, letting her taste her own juices, my tongue meeting hers as we clung to each other.

I felt her climax and she shuddered against me, her mouth opening wide as the pleasure exploded inside her.

"Come for me, now," she urged and I helped her off the sofa and onto the floor where she knelt in front of me. I gently rubbed the tip of my cock against her wet skin and she moaned in anticipation. I wanted her so much, needed to thrust myself into her and just feel her take me in, her warm softness ready for me. She pushed back at me and I glided my cock into her, inch by inch, as she moaned aloud.

"Are you OK?" I asked, worried that she might be in pain, but she shook her head.

"I'm fine, Daniel. That feels so good..."

I moved slowly inside her, feeling her warmth, loving the feeling of being able to go so deep within her. She pushed back at me and we created a slow rhythm that felt so intimate, so erotic in its togetherness.

As I moved in and out, I reached around and rubbed her clitoris, which was slippery with our juices. I could feel her start to tense again and she leant back to stroke my hard balls which were just about ready to explode for her. The sensation of her soft hands made me almost lose it, but I stopped, wanting her to come close before I shot my load.

"Now, Daniel," she panted and I moved quicker, almost ramming myself into her with the desire I felt. I could feel the pressure building and then I was emptying myself into her, my hands gripping her hips as she shuddered and spasmed for me. Her cries of love filled the small room and I gently stroked her back as she came down from her high, her breathing returning to normal, as we stayed close.

"Oh, Daniel," she breathed turning around to face me. "That felt so good. Phew! I need to lie down a minute."

I guided her to the sofa and went to fetch a quilt cover to keep her warm. "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine, don't worry. Just a little shaky..." She smiled and I relaxed a bit as I as I down next to her. "Do you want a drink?"

"No, I want you, that's all. I want this forever."

I looked at her and felt a sudden burst of happiness that I had found someone who wanted me as much as I wanted her.

But the future was still so full of obstacles. Would we be able to overcome them?

*

I stayed with Kate until Sunday night and then I drove us back home in her car. It had been a wonderful couple of days and the memory of them will live with me for a long time. We spent a lot of time in bed, making love and just being together, revelling in the sense of freedom and putting off the hard decisions for a short while at least.

Amanda had visited and told us that Steve had disappeared from the village completely. Kate wasn't worried and had already decided to try to forget the whole thing. I had disagreed and wondered what would have happened if Amanda hadn't shown up. However, she was adamant so I let it go. We had enough problems to contend with as it was.

On the drive home, Kate asked me to stay with her until Jessica returned to the States. I agreed, wanting to be as close to her as I could and there was no way I could live with Jessica at the moment. It would erupt into a state of utter warfare between us.

On Sunday night, we stayed in and discussed our future. In the cosy warmth of the cottage, anything seemed possible and our problems retreated into the blackness of the night. We made love in the living room, Kate's skin glowing in the firelight as she straddled me, her breasts swinging forward as she leaned over to kiss me on the chest, her hips rising and falling. Never had she looked so beautiful to me, her long hair falling over her shoulders and her eyes dark as I felt her approach her orgasm. I held onto her waist as she climaxed, her body shuddering as she cried out her love for me.

Gazing at her as she closed her eyes and relaxed, I thought again of the similarity to Louise but it had stopped hurting. The pain was no longer there, just the lingering memory of an innocent time.

*

I awoke on Monday morning with a feeling of dread. This week was going to be tough and unpleasant and I was glad that Kate still had some time off. My popularity was about to take a nose-dive and I didn't really want her around to see me cast as the hard and ruthless executive.

Dressing quietly I called a taxi as my car was still at the restaurant and left a note for Kate. I wanted to take her out for a meal in the evening. After the hard day ahead of me, a relaxing and intimate meal would be just what I needed.

It was early when I arrived at work. There was only a handful of cars in the car park and I made my way up to the executive suite, my head full of how I was going to tell half the workforce that they had lost their jobs in the run up to Christmas.

"Hey, Dan! How are you?"

The voice of the Senior Executive made me jump as he appeared at his office door.

"Oh, fine, thanks. I'm just going to go through the plan of action for today."

"OK, that's great, but can you come into my office for a second?"

I followed him into his large office, the smell of coffee hanging in the air and making my mouth water.

"Uh, Daniel. I have someone here to see you."

I looked at my boss in surprise and then turned to see Jessica lounging on the leather sofa that stood in the corner of the room. Her face was a mixture of amusement and malice and I suddenly knew that my Monday was going to be a lot more difficult than I had imagined...

*

Chapter 5 will follow soon...

Please send me your feedback and thoughts. I will reply to all comments and emails. Many thanks for reading my story and please don't forget to vote!

janiexx

janiexx
janiexx
79 Followers
12