Love and Sex in Syria Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He uses masturbation and fantasies of revenge to calm himself down. A few months have passed and the situation has further deteriorated. Wael was on a street protest and managed to escape with his life. He was in Damascus, at a friends house, when the 'Mukhbarat' busted in. They took him away and he was taken to the basement of the Ministry of Interior.

Bashar was waiting, but he did not realize who Wael was. Bashar had another fit and was looking to take it out on the prisoners. He is already sitting at his desk in the interrogation room- when Wael is brought before him.

Bashar "Do you know why you are here?"

Wael replied "No"

Bashar continued "We have information that you are engaged in illegal activists. We believe you intend to use criminal methods to destroy Syria".

The interrogation goes on for hours Wael is seriously tortured. Electrocutions, beatings the works.

Bashar orders Wael into a cell and is about to leave for the day, when Suhair appears at the Ministry. Bashar goes to see her personally, although he still doesn't know its her.

He walks into the room and see Suhair standing there and his eyes widen. He cannot believe what he sees. Suhair is similarly shocked- "you again. I might have known it would be you".

Bashar licks his lips at this development "Hello, Suhair".

Suhair will get Wael out of Prison, but at a price. Which we will see in our next installment.