Love and Sex in the Marine Corps

Story Info
A young Marine's wife has an affair with a Marine Officer.
8.4k words
3.52
23.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne Garcia was in love.

The nineteen year old, married now for ten months, stood on the wharf with about two hundred other wives waving as their Marine husbands or boyfriends had boarded a big boat at the Norfolk Naval Base, shipping out to Iraq.

She could clearly see her older husband, standing on the rail and waving at the crowd, wearing a city fire department hat instead of his regulation Marine cap. The petite redhead probably was not picked out from the crowd of women by Corporal Tomas Garcia, since a lot of the crowd were wearing blue dresses.

Anne felt the wetness between her legs, the result of Tomas' climaxing inside her five times last night and early this morning at the small motel where they stayed for their last night together for at least seven months. The women of the Marine battalion had been bussed from their North Carolina Marine Base to Norfolk yesterday, in order to say farewell to their loved ones before they shipped out.

Meanwhile, a band was playing somewhere on the wharf, and Anne noticed an older tall Marine accompanied by a camera man and a female news reporter, approaching her. "Mrs. Garcia," the Marine shouted into the crowd, "can you tell us why your husband, Corporate Garcia, is wearing a fire hat?"

Anne looked carefully, and recognized Colonel Matt Rogers, her husband's regimental commander, leading the television crew.

With a microphone stuck in her face by the reporter and the question now repeated by the pretty blonde, Anne said "My husband, Tomas, I mean Corporal Garcia, is wearing his dad's fire hat. His dad wore that hat when he responded to the World Trade Center's fires on 911. My husband is just honoring his dad's heroism, hoping it inspires his fellow Marines as they begin their journey into the combat zone of Iraq."

Anne and Tomas had anticipated there might be questions raised, and she had prepared a few remarks just in case.

The blonde reporter asked several questions that Anne tried to answer sounding intelligent, but her glaze was on the tall Marine officer, a man in his late forties, standing patiently beside the camera crew.

A few of her fellow wives were a bit surprised, as they had only met or seen the Colonel a few times, wondering why Anne had been chosen to talk to the camera crew.

If only they knew, thought Anne in a wicked thought. Before she realized it, the interview was over, and the three of them had moved to talk to other women in the crowd.

About this time, she heard a lot of horns blaring, similar to what she sometimes heard along the harbor where she grew up, a city girl through and through. The boat seemed to be slowly moving, backwards, and away from the wharf.

A lot of the Marines standing on the deck continued to wave at the crowd below, with a lot of them holding on the rope to avoid falling as the ship began to sail. Before her eyes, the ship moved into the harbor and got smaller and smaller.

Anne had met Tomas when she was 12 after her breasts had begun to grow over the summer. Tomas was four years older than she, he beginning the ninth grade to her being in the sixth grade. Over the next four years, the two were boyfriend and girlfriend for most of it, and after his junior prom, Tomas had taken her cherry. After high school graduation, Tomas had enrolled at the city's fire academy, his dream to follow in his father's footsteps of being a fireman.

Two months later, 911 changed everything. While Tomas' dad made it through the disaster OK, his stories about his two tours as a Marine in Vietnam were recalled by his son, and Tomas, without even talking to Anne, had went to the USMC Recruiting Office and enlisted two days later.

Several months later, he went to Marine boot camp down in South Carolina, leaving Anne as a lonely tenth grader without a steady boyfriend.

Tomas received his initial and basic training, going into the infantry and being assigned to a battalion initially in the Norfolk area. Anne would hear from Tomas via email and actual mailed letters, with an occasional phone call.

Meanwhile, Anne, as an active tenth and eleventh grader, had a number of casual relationships with boys at her school, unknown to Tomas. And a couple with some of her teachers. Anne had a found out she had a thing for older men.

Tomas did get a four day pass to attend Anne's junior prom and celebrate her 18th birthday, and the couple spent a lot of that time in a motel room. Tomas took Anne's cherry that night.

During that summer, a girlfriend, who was dating another Marine, and Anne, had traveled down to the Marine Base in eastern North Carolina where Tomas was now stationed.

The two couples spent a couple weeks at a dumpy motel off the base, drinking and sleeping. It was Anne's first time seeing another couple having sex in the adjacent bed. Anne also found out she enjoyed having someone watch Tomas and her fuck.

Tomas returned to the city for Christmas and for Anne's senior prom. Tomas was disappointed when his battalion was left behind as the regiment sailed to Kuwait in early 2003. Anne was quite happy, but Tomas was a Marine who wanted an opportunity to fight in a war.

Sometime in the last half of her senior year, Anne had decided to accept Tomas proposals, and they got married in May 2003 on Anne's 19th birthday.

Tomas had a number of his Marine buddies show up at the wedding, including a handful back from fighting in Iraq. Anne was a little pissed at them sitting around, drinking, and talking Marine talk during the wedding.

Anne kept hearing Tomas' Marine buddies talking something about her receiving a proper Marine wedding night.

Anne and Tomas stayed at a nice hotel in the city, near the airport, that night. They would depart for their honeymoon to Mexico the next morning.

Tomas took her virgin rosebud that wedding night. Anal sex was initially very painful for Anne, but soon turned into a very pleasurable event that caused her to climax several times. During the honeymoon, Anne literally demanded anal at almost every opportunity.

After the honeymoon, the couple returned to North Carolina where Tomas would continue his Marine career. He had been recently promoted to Corporal, ahead of his peers, and had been assigned family quarters on the base. The building consisted of four stairwells and four stories, with two apartments on each floor around a central stairway, very much like a lot of city apartments.

Anne moved in to the fourth floor apartment, and each month added another piece of furniture to her new home, replacing the Marine Corps issued ugly furniture. Anne and Tomas did not have much money, and she learned to budget carefully, realizing a corporal's pay only went so far.

She shopped at the base commissary, a military super market, and the Base Exchange, sort of like a Wal-Mart with high end items like one finds in Macy's. There were base clubs to go dancing and drinking, but the couple frequented off-base clubs, where there was less likely to be bound by military regulations and better choices of music and alcohol.

Tomas's first sergeant's wife invited all the sergeant and corporal wives to an evening party for just the girls, in her home. The first sergeant and his wife Marie, had six kids, and the base housing had assigned him a large four bedroom house just off the officer housing. Marie showed everyone around her beautiful home, plus all the furniture collected through nearly twenty years at eleven Marine bases including one in Japan and another in Norway. It did give Anne an idea of what life might be life if Tomas stayed in the Marines. The house was much nicer than her two bedroom apartment. She was learning that rank had its privileges in the Marine Corps.

Anne found that she tended to hang out at these and other social gatherings with the wives of Marines in Tomas' company or battalion. One woman, Susan, was married to Tomas' squad leader Phillip. The four of them tended to hang out together, as both did not have any children. Susan and Philip were the ones to introduce Anne and Tomas to what would become their favorite off-base club, Booty Calls, because it played music that they both liked and the drinks were cheap.

Meanwhile, Tomas was upset with missing his war, as the 2003 invasion of Iraq was accomplished in four weeks, and after about eight months, it looked like the American military would be soon returning to the States, Okinawa, or Germany.

In fact, several officers and senior enlisted men of Tomas' infantry regiment had already returned back to North Carolina. Iraq was relatively calm, though the government had collapsed. It was only after the capture of Saddam when Americans started to be attacked by roadside bombs or snipers, or fired on by mortars and rockets.

The rebellion in the Iraqi city of Fallujah in April 2004, which happened to be in the area where the Marines were responsible for, offered hope to Tomas that he would get his war. Rumors were flying all over the base that a couple infantry battalions would be soon sent to war.

One day, Tomas called Anne that his battalion was packing up, but going out to southern California to train with the Army at one of their desert bases, called Fort Irwin for a month or so. Anne at first thought it was a cover for the Marines to go to Iraq, and was quite upset. But the first phone call from Tomas with a California area code calmed her down, a little.

With Phillip and Tomas gone, Susan and Anne headed to Booty Calls to drown their sorrows, boredom, and maybe to do some dancing.

A tall older guy asked little 5-2 Anne to dance, which she accepted. Anne had thought she had met him before on base, but she really did not remember where. It really did not matter, the club was filled with male and female Marines and their spouses. It was not unusual to meet others from the base.

While the two danced to a fast beat, Anne found out the man's name was Matt, and he was single. Her wedding band gave away Anne's status.

Anne could see Susan off to the other side dancing with someone. Heck, Marie was making a rare appearance at the club, probably after bribing someone to babysit her six kids. She was dancing with a rather good looking tall and muscular African American male.

Matt was equally handsome, tall, muscular biceps, with huge shoes. Anne was having a good time, and forgetting about Tomas hoping to go to war.

After four or five songs, Matt escorted her back to Anne's table, and asked what she was drinking. Matt returned with two drinks, and sat down. Susan was still dancing on the floor with another fellow.

Anne asked Matt if they had ever met, as he looked familiar. Matt said he worked at the base, and it was possible they had seen each other sometime, somewhere. Anne saw Susan walking off the dance floor when a slow song began playing, and decided to grab Matt's huge hand and dragged him to dance with her.

Anne was dancing close to Matt, and could feel him getting hard against her stomach and breasts, he was that much taller than she was. Anne felt comfortable, and her mind flashed back to when Tomas had left her for the Marines, and while she was his girlfriend, she had soon afterward sought comfort in the arms of other guys, often older men, and had sex with them.

It had been two weeks since she had been fucked, and Anne was horny. She had planned to masturbate tonight after returning from the club. Anne thought maybe she could have a real cock instead of a dildo tonight.

Matt had started to rub the back of her head, softly massaging her scalp and running his fingers through her red hair. Anne's mind flashed back to seeing his huge shoes and hands, and she decided to cheat this one time, on Tomas.

Matt and Anne whispered together as they danced. She asked him if he wanted to fuck her. Matt said yes. Anne said she wanted to be fucked tonight.

Anne explained that she had come with another woman, and to be discrete, she would get her to leave the club shortly, and she would go back home on base. There was a short discussion as they danced of where to meet, it was decided the safer place was Matt's off-base apartment.

Anne told him she would be there about midnight, and when the second slow song ended, they broke apart and Anne went alone back to the table where Susan was sitting.

Anne claimed she had a headache, and soon Susan and Anne headed out of the club, though there were a number of guys asking them to stay. Susan had less to drink, so she drove Anne's car (it was Tomas' car, they only had one) to Susan's quarters.

Susan and Anne agreed to meet tomorrow afternoon, and Anne got behind the wheel. Anne thought about returning to her quarters, but thought her coming and then leaving might raise some suspicions, so she headed off-base.

She drove over towards the other side of town, looking for the sign for Matt's apartment complex. She actually saw it too late, but went past it and found a convenience store to turn around.

She pulled into the complex, found Building B, and there was a parking lot in front. It was about 11:30, so Anne sat in the car and checked her make-up. As she sat there, a sports car went past to another parking place, and Matt got out. Anne said it was now or never, so she turned off the ignition and got out of her car.

Anne shouted at Matt, who stopped and turned, seeing her walking towards him. He smiled. Anne apologized for being there early, and Matt replied that it just gave them more time to play. He reached for Anne's hand, and the two of them walked towards the entrance way. Soon they were inside Matt's apartment, which had a small living room with an open kitchen, with a hallway leading to the bedroom.

Anne asked if she could go to the bathroom, realizing she need to pee. Matt pointed down the hallway, and Anne discovered that there were two bedrooms, one on each side, with the bathroom on the right.

It was a guy's bathroom, fairly clean, but still needing some scrubbing. Anne had a quick thought to herself asking whether she really wanted to cheat. But drying herself, she rubbed her clit and immediately was wet.

She came out of the bathroom, and looked across to what she figured out was the main bedroom, as it had a larger than king sized bed, which made sense given how tall Matt was, with a nice lamp sitting on a lovely bedside table. The guy sure did not skimp on furniture.

The other bedroom had a small bed to one side, but with the desk and computer, was really a home office or computer room. Anne returned to the living room, where Matt had two drinks sitting on coasters on a coffee table in front of the very expensive, comfortable looking, sofa. Anne sat down next to Matt.

Anne turned to him, and he had reached for her wine class, and handed it to her. Anne took a sip, it was really good white wine, maybe from Germany. She sat the glass down on the table, and leaned towards Matt's face. He moved in to her, and they kissed. And kissed. Slowly his tongue pushed into Anne's mouth. Anne's tongue rubbed against his. They kissed for a few minutes. Anne liked the way he kissed.

Matt's hand reached up and began rubbing her upper arm. His other hand had reached behind her neck, and was massaging her neck and back of her head. They began to kiss again. Anne liked being touched on her arms, and touched Matt's biceps.

Her other hand reached down to his crotch, wondering whether his cock would be proportional to his feet and hands. My god, he felt large, and was getting hard.

She squeezed him, rubbing up and down his length outside of his pants.

She could tell it was getting a little twisted inside his clothes, so Anne reached both hands over to his zipper. It was difficult at first to pull it down, until Matt stood up slightly, allowing her to pull the zipper all the way down. Anne then unbuckled his belt, and pulled the snap open of his jeans. Anne then quickly pulled his jeans down to his knees, taking his boxer shorts down too.

The living room was lit by one expensive lamp, and Anne saw a partly hard cock that was already bigger than Tomas' five erect inches. She had seen and had bigger than Tomas, and this one was bigger.

She leaned her face down to his crotch, and licked around the head of his dick. Anne loved to suck cock. After licking slowly down and then back up the length, the head was completely in her mouth, and she sucked it gently. It got wider in her mouth.

Anne quickly took about four inches to the back of her mouth, and then back to only sucking the head. She took some more, and Matt's penis started to go past her tonsils down her throat. And then back up, always sucking around the head. Back down, deeper, down her throat. In a few minutes, Anne's nose was tickled by his pubic hair. Anne stopped, enjoying the feel of his entire cock in her mouth and throat. So long. So thick. So hard by now.

Anne looked up, his cock completely in her, and Matt smiled and said something stupid like most women cannot put half of me in their mouth.

Anne did not care, and then began to suck and move up and down his cock. Matt was clearly the largest that she had had in her life. She debated whether to continue this until he came in her mouth, or to move on to other sexual acts.

She had absent minded been touching herself under her dress. Her need to climax won out over tasting his cum.

It was about this time Matt was acting like he might cum anyway. Anne moved upwards, popping his penis out of her mouth, and licked his shaft a few inches, but realized he might ejaculate. She quickly squeezed under the head, preventing him from climaxing. All the while, looking at Matt's face.

Anne told Matt that she needed something up her cunt, now. Matt pulled her off the sofa, and led her to the bedroom. They both quickly took off their clothes. He pulled down the covers.

Matt laid her on her back. Anne expected him to go down on her, like Tomas always did. Anne would find that Matt was not much into pussy eating. But he quickly presented his fingers rubbing up and down her vagina, circling around her clitty, and then then one finger started to enter her wet pussy.

Anne opened up her legs more to give Matt access, and his index finger was soon joined by his middle finger. And a few minutes later, his empty ring finger. Anne felt so full.

With his long fingers, Matt would curl them and rub her upper canal, rubbing Anne's G spot. The fullness of his fingers, the movements, quickly got Anne rolling. In a few minutes, she started to cum. Anne squealed a little and then she told Matt she was climaxing. Matt did not stop finger fucking her cunt.

Anne climaxed again, and then asked Matt to fuck her. Matt said he was, with his fingers. Anne laughed, and said she wanted his cock inside. Matt said he was not that hard anymore, that he might need help. Anne reached down, and beat his meat, getting him hard. She pulled him towards her pussy, and he got between her legs.

Matt pushed the head in, and stopped. Anne bit her lips, as Matt was wider than Tomas. A lot wider. She told him to take it easy, a little bit at a time. Matt was a bit of a gentleman, slowly entering her a bit, then withdrawing his cock, and then gently moving more inside her.

Sometimes he was a bastard, pushing into her roughly to the side, and laughing. Anne was getting wetter, and his roughness did not hurt as much as before. Before she knew it, she could feel Matt's balls against her ass cheeks.

Anne's experience with larger cocks had not been pleasant. Most of these gifted guys did not know how to use their exceptional equipment. They seemed to think that their seven or eight inches or wide cocks were more than enough for any woman. Most times, they fucked in and out maybe eight times and came inside her. Matt knew how to use his equipment.

Matt fucked Anne for a long time. From the missionary position, he fucked her for about ten or so minutes until she climaxed. Then he withdrew, turned her onto her stomach, and slowly inserted his penis back into her pussy. This rubbed directly against her G Spot and her clit, and she came two more times.