Love and Slavery

Story Info
Does the Goddess have a soft side?
2.2k words
4.26
24.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Its hard to say what turned Lynnette Mayfield into the all consuming, domineering, super-bitch that she is today, but suffice to say that her first word was "Mine " and it is just as likely to be her last as well.

From an early age, love for her didn't mean affection, or kindness, or gentility. It meant complete submission to her and her will, to worship her above all as a living Goddess, and to never, ever question her commands or merest whims.

Since elementary school, there had been no shortage of kids her own age, taken aback by her good looks and immense self confidence, who had fallen into line and become her toadies. They laughed at her jokes, came to her for advice and conversation, and more than anything else in the world wanted to be Lynnette Mayfield too.

She developed early, became sexually active early, granting a few of her toadies the right to worship her as Goddess incarnate. This was a thrill to her, as much as she would ever deign to be thrilled, and above all she wanted this worship to continue, and continue, and continue.

She decided early on that boys were not for her. Not that they didn't have their charms...she would probably be considered mentally bisexual, but she restricted herself after the age of 18 to girls for several reasons:

1. She enjoyed the giving softness of their bodies, as compared to the hardness of a man's body.

2. She felt an alarming sense that many men could never truly submit, being taught as they were to be dominant, and being for the most part unable to shake the subconscious image of "masculinity" and feeling they had to live up to it.

3. She was awed at the extent to which women who felt "love" (an emotion she never understood, except perhaps towards herself, and always felt was quite banal and weak) would give fully of themselves, even enjoying doing so, their passion for her multiplying exponentially according to how humiliating and degrading her manner of treating them was.

After a few years of possessing solely lesbian pussyslaves, the idea of subduing a man was really not so attractive to her, but she figured in the distant future when she had bored of the weak, emotional fragility of women, she would take on the project of completely and utterly breaking down some manslave, destroying his ego and building him back up as a weakling puppy, less capable of self-esteem than even her most pathetic female conquests. That is a tale perhaps best told later.

Lynnette graduated high school with straight A's, attended a well respected college where she earned a 4.0 GPA, and went to work at a major business, working her way up throughout her twenties, until by the age of 29 she was one of the youngest Vice Presidents in company history.

It is in her 30th year that our story takes place - Lynnette having had at this time a steady pussyslave of 3 years named Maria Rodriguez.

Maria was nearly the exact opposite of Lynnette- having been born in rural Indiana to a large Roman Catholic Hispanic family, she had struggled with her sexuality, and was eventually disowned from her family, after having spent her teenage years helping to raise her seven younger siblings.

Unable to provide for herself, she had moved out to California in hopes of becoming an actress or model, and had been picked up by Lynnette Mayfield in a social club called "The Sapphire." Mayfield had agreed to provide for Ms. Rodriguez for as long as she agreed to the rules, and as long as Maria was actively searching for gainful employment as an actress or model.

------------

L'histoire

Lynnette practically JUMPED from the door of her office building to her car - it was Friday and she was perfectly happy to have two days away from the whimpering sycophants and commandeering "bosses" that she disgustingly had to pretend to respect and listen to.

Her drive home was a blur of whispering palm trees and light ocean breezes, that took the edge off the hard day at work and put her in a relatively good mood.

She barged in the door of her stylish California home, removing her heavy coat and high heels. She smelled a delicious dinner cooking in the kitchen and she sauntered in, seeing her pussyslave Maria hard at work making her favorite meal - lean grilled chicken, salad, and red wine.

Maria was bent over the stove, nude except for a black chef's apron that was draped over her front and sides, exposing the perfectly bronzed skin of her deliciously long legs and ass, drawing one's eyes all the way down to her bare feet. Maria's body was exceptionally toned, with shapely calves, and a perky ass - honed after uncounted hours spent at the gym as commanded by her One True Goddess.

Lynnette stopped and admired for a second, and then said out loud, "It is good to know you have other uses than your pathetic skills in the bedroom, pussyslave," Lynnette said, savoring every word. It was hard for her to genuinely shame or embarrass Maria anymore after 3 years, but she still tried occasionally.

Maria knew better than to make eye contact. "Thank you, Goddess," she said mechanically, never daring to look up.

"I have had a hard day at work, and I would be pleased if the slave could alert me when dinner is done...I am going to relax in a nice hot shower."

"As the Goddess wishes," Maria said, never taking her eyes away from her work.

Lynnette undressed in front of the man size bathroom mirror, her body more curvaceous and rounded than Maria's, but by no means fat. She HAD put on about 10 pounds ever since Maria moved in - her cooking was to die for. She still had the best body in West Hollywood, and that was good enough.

As the warm water ran down her blonde hair, Lynnette, for the first time in many months, considered her "relationship" with her slavegirl. Lynnette wasn't one for warm, cotton candy feelings; her longest lasting and most loving relationship was with herself - a love affair that had lasted through the decades.

All the same...all the same...something about Maria. The way she followed orders, sometimes without even being given them...the way that her arousal rose the more degrading the situation was...the way that she NEEDED to be humiliated...thrived on it in fact.

And...Lynnette had to add mentally...it wasn't just that. Her smell, her touch, her weight in the bed (when she granted Maria the privilege) had become reassuring and welcome in the past three years. What Lynnette felt wasn't the big L word, but all the same, she knew that for the first time she might actually miss one of her pussyslaves if she was forced to lose her.

Lynnette wasn't sure if that was bad or good.

By the time she had finished showering, and had begun to towel off, there was a knock on the bathroom door, and a call, "Goddess...your meal is prepared."

Lynnette threw on a loose fitting red robe which showed off a good deal of cleavage, and sauntered regally into the dining room.

Without acknowledging the presence of her slave, she sat in the seat farthest from the kitchen. Maria, still nude (as she was 99% of the time at home), brought out her plate, and poured her a glass of wine.

Lynnette pretended as though Maria wasn't there until she spoke up, "Goddess?"

Lynnette sighed as though she was being horribly inconvenienced, "Yes, pussyslave?"

"The Slave wishes to know if she may have the honor of dining with the Goddess tonight, as the Slave is very hungry," Maria said, turning her eyes away from Lynnette's face.

Lynnette looked Maria over, making a show of considering the request. "Well, that depends of course doesn't it Slave? Did the Slave manage to refrain from acting like a slut and pleasuring herself today?"

Maria blushed for a moment, and replied, "Yes, Goddess." It was a rule in the house that if Maria masturbated, she had no right to eat that night, as such a despicable tramp could never be allowed the honor of dining with the radiant Goddess. It was a rule that worked both ways: it definitely kept Maria's orgasms in check, giving Lynnette more power. If Maria couldn't control herself for a day, it also helped keep her thin of course. Not that Maria had masturbated for over a year now.

"Then the Slave may dine with the Goddess, if she explains to me why I call her pussyslave."

Maria blushed scarlet. "The Goddess calls the Slave that because the Slave is so desperate for pussy, which normal women don't even desire, that she is willing to give up her freedom for the priviledge of having it."

Lynnette nodded, and Maria sat at the far end of the table as she was supposed to.

"The Slave is allowed to have a chicken breast with her salad, because her explanation was particularly satisfactory."

"The Goddess is in a good mood tonight," Maria said and prepared herself a plate.

"Is the Slave going to say Grace?" Lynnette asked pointedly.

Maria made a show of chiding herself, and folded her hands into the traditional prayer gesture, and spoke, "Bless this food that the Goddess has provided me with, and given me the privilege of preparing and cooking for her. The Goddess is generous above all others. In my Goddess' name I pray, amen."

Lynnette was pleased, and the meal finished, with the silence only punctuated by orders from the Goddess for Maria to fill her wineglass.

Later, as the moon rose over a balmy night in Southern California, the Goddess bade her pussyslave to fulfill her main function, her true purpose in life.

It started as always with a simple command - Maria followed her Goddess into the bedroom. After that, there were no words spoken.

Maria was tightly blindfolded - the number one rule above all others was that Maria was NEVER allowed the privilege of seeing her one true Goddess when she was naked, whereas Maria was ALWAYS supposed to be naked while she was at home.

The Goddess, eschewing much foreplay for the pure power trip of forcing Maria into servile cunnilingus, eagerly spread her legs, pushing Maria down, until her full bountiful breasts rested above the Goddess' knees, and her slave's face was at level with her treasure.

The Goddess was already wet - seeing Maria humiliate herself usually had that effect. Over the years, Lynnette had grown very good at subduing any auditory emissions or muscular twitches that usually signal arousal and orgasm in women who are being eaten out. Lynnette never allowed Maria the privilege of hearing her moan or feeling her jerk with pleasure. With Maria's blindfold on however, Lynnette expressed her pleasure on her face.

Maria had grown so very good at performing cunnilingus, a true connoisseur. She was particularly eager tonight - it had been nearly 8 months since Maria last came, if Lynnette was correct, and it must have been killing her. Lynnette could hear her breathing hard, as if it was Maria and not her Goddess who was being eaten out.

Maria's mind was alight with arousal of the fullest and most intense kind. Her loving lips and tongue traced over the dripping wet pussy that was the only true Heaven to her - the place of her most intense worship of the Goddess whom she dared not call by name. She could feel the intense need for release building in between her own legs, and after 8 months of utter frustration she simply had to have some relief.

She inserted two fingers into her Goddess, rhythmically penetrating her, while she focused her attention on the area around the Goddess' clit, the holy of holies. She knew that she could eat out her Goddess day and night forever, never growing tired of the sweet servitude. She loved the taste, she loved the smell, she loved the submission. She pressed her tongue flat against the Goddess' clit, finally directly stimulating it now that the Goddess was at the peak of arousal. She thought she heard, just for a second, a stifled moan come from the sweet mouth of her beloved worshipful mistress.

She continued, pumping in and out faster with her fingers, rolling her tongue along the Goddess' clit. She marvelled as, for the first time, she felt her Goddess' hips buck up against her, pressing her dripping pussy hard into the willing face of her drenched slave.

Perhaps it was just the perfection of the night, perhaps it was the rhythmic pounding of her mistress' gash against her face, but Maria was growing dangerously close to coming. She applied maximum pressure to her Goddess' clit, and she felt the convulsions that told her that her one true Goddess was coming.

Despite the cover of the blindfold, Maria's eyes bulged when she heard her Goddess emit a throaty moan of, "Oh God, MARIA! MARIA!"

Hearing her Goddess call her real name sent Maria into a wild orgasm for the first time in eight months.