Love & The Internet

Story Info
Annie and Conner meet.
2k words
4.47
8.6k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACFallon
ACFallon
55 Followers

Eighteen year old Annie's hands shook as she signed onto her computers messenger. What she was about to do had her so nervous she could barely keep still.

It had started out friendly enough. She had met him online. He was kind, sweet and sexy, but he thought her more of a friend then anything else. She was 13 years younger then him and when they had first started talking she had been in high school. They'd known each other for almost 2 years when they had decided to meet. The night before they were to meet she talked to him online.

Sweetie: Hi Connor what are you doing tonight? Ready for tomorrow?

ArmyMan: Hi Annie, I was just finishing up some work. Sure I'm ready for tomorrow, what all do you want to do?

Sweetie: Oh I thought we'd just make it up as we go along. Of course there are a few things I'd like to do but I'm sure your not interested...

ArmyMan: Oh come on Annie tell me and I'll tell you if I'm interested or not. Oh what will you be wearing tomorrow when we meet so I'll know who you are?

Sweetie: Why don't you give me a call and we'll talk over details.

They both signed off and Annie sat by the phone waiting. This was it she was going to try and seduce him. She turned on the T.V and VCR pressing play, earlier she had put in a soft porn tape, the sounds of a woman moaning filled up her living room. She sat there waiting and could feel herself getting turned on, closing her eyes she pictured it was Connor going down on her instead of the woman on T.V getting licked by some nameless man. She slowly moved her hand down to her moist pussy. "MMMMmmm", she moaned. She hoped her idea would work. She was just starting to slowly rub her clit when the phone rang startling her out of her little dream.

"H-hello?" She breathed softly into the phone, her body was aroused and her voice gave away that something was not normal.

"Annie? Is that you?" Connors deep voice vibrated through her, making her softly moan.

"Annie are you there? Hello?"

"Connor, ummm, hi sorry I...... I was preoccupied." They started talking about what they would do the next day. Annie was starting to loose her nerve when a really hot scene came on the T.V. The woman was twisting her hips up into air as the man shoved his cock into her with thrust after hard thrust. Just as she was about to say something the chick let out a long loud moan.

"Umm Annie what was that?" His voice was a little hesitant. Annie coughed slightly and answered.

"It's just this movie I'm watching." She said in a slightly husky voice. Annie could feel her heart starting to beat faster in her chest.

"Do you ...um.. want me to tell you what's going on?" She asked, would he go with it or would he turn her down again? Annie hoped that this time she could interest him.

It seemed to take him awhile to answer. "Yes tell me what your watching." His voice was slightly husky when he finally answered. This was her chance, the thought of him getting as turned on by her as she was by him made her pert little nipples tighten which caused her to groan softly.

"Well, there is this man and woman making love, he has her leaning over the arm of a couch as he pounds his cock into her." Annie's voice was low as she told him what was happening. She heard his breath start to speed up. She decided to take it to the next level. Annie knew she might scare him off but her need for him was to much.

"Do you want to know what I'm doing while I'm watching this woman getting fucked?" She waited for his answer, seconds felt like hours and then finally he answered her.

"Tell me what your doing Annie." His voice was deep and vibrating she could tell he was getting turned on, her plan was working!

"I'm sitting in the recliner, my legs are spread open a little. I'm slowly running my hands down my chest, mmmm, my nipples are so hard, I'm taking one in between my fingers and tugging on it, Ohhhmmm, that feels so good Connor." Annie could hear him breathing hard on the phone, God, she wanted him, wanted to feel his hard cock in her hot horny pussy. She must of said it out loud because she heard him moan.

"Do you Annie? Do you want to feel me inside of you? Do you want me to fuck you?" She made a soft mewing sound in the back of her throat. Her hand went down to her now wet pussy touching it through her panties. "Answer me Annie do you want me to shove my big dick into that tight little pussy of yours?"

"Yeess" Annie hissed out, she was so turned on that her body was starting to shake. She wanted him so bad.

"Are you touching that tight little pussy of yours? Tell me what it feels like." His voice now a horse whisper over the phone. Annie's hand went under her panties and down over her shaved mound. She could feel her juice on her pussy lips and start to tell Connor about it. "I'm shaved smooth and I can feel myself getting wetter and my clit is hard and I can feel it throbbing." Connor groaned under his breath.

"Annie I want you to cum for me, I want you to tell me everything your doing." She sighed as her hand moved down to her wet pussy. "I'm slowly rubbing my clit, mmmm. It feels so good and my pussy's so wet." Rubbing herself pretending its his mouth sucking her hard little clit. "Slid your finger down to your hot little box Annie."

Slowly she did as he said sliding one finger deep inside, telling him how wet and how tight her little pussy was. "Slide another figure into that tight little pussy. Pretend its my hard cock sliding into you." Annie slide in another finger picking up the speed up the movements of her hand, she started moaning. Her wetness covering her hand as her fingers moved in and out faster and faster. God she wanted his cock , she wanted it to be him fucking her harder and harder. Annie could feel it coming her hips started to move with every in stroke of her hand. She could hear Connor start to moan then a groan of " Oh Fuck I'm cumming, Oh Fuck yes.." Hearing his groans of completion threw her into her own climax. She moaned, hot cum flowing out of her soaking the chair.

" Annie" he said huskily." God Annie, I've tried to fight it but I can't anymore. I thought I could just be your friend. Your so much younger then me, but God I want you." Annie felt her heart lift and knew that when they met tomorrow it would be VERY interesting.

***********************************************

Annie was nervous. Today was the day she would get to meet Conner for the first time in real life. Her hand reached up and fiddled with her hair. God, she hoped she looked alright. She knew she was pretty but would she be able to keep his interest? Opening her purse she withdrew a small photo. In it a well built man leaned against a fence. His worn shirt was pulled tight over a nicely muscled chest and his jeans fit him like a second skin. He had a dark brown cowboy hat pulled low over his eyes, but she knew from some of the other photos he had sent that they were a deep slate blue. Out of all the photos they had exchanged over the years this had to be her favorite.

Putting the picture away she turned and looked into a mirror. Annie stared at her reflection making sure her makeup and hair was perfect. A pale blue sundress hugged her slight curves, and made her look taller then her 5 foot 3 build. In this dress her small breasts even showed a bit of cleavage and made her feel really good about herself. She and Conner had decided to meet at the small coffee shop close to her home. Getting there a few minutes early she had made a bee line for the ladies room.

With a deep breath she left the washroom and went to the counter to order something to drink. Picking up her tea, she sat a small table in the corner. Annie glanced at her watch, ten minutes until one. Conner would be there any minute. Nervously she looked around, her breath catching in her chest as she watched him walk through the door. He wasn't a tall man but God was he built right! A faded t-shirt hugged his muscular chest and a pair of jeans hugged the rest of him just as well.

"Hey pretty thing, you here alone?" Annie's eyes jerked away from Conner and looked up at a slim blonde man. He was cute but not at all like her Conner. She felt herself blush and was about to tell him that she wasn't interested when Conner came up beside her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"As a matter of fact she's not." The man beside her practically growled. The blonde man's face turned red and he made a fast retreat. At the touch of Conner's strong hand on her shoulder her breath had caught in her chest. Looking up she sat transfixed by the deep sensuality of slate blue eyes.

"Hi, Annie," he said softly. His mouth kicked up on the corner giving him a slight smile. His deep voice vibrated through her causing her finally let out the breath she had been holding. He pulled out the chair next to her, his hand which had still been on her shoulder, moved caressingly down her arm to her hand, were he interlaced them together.

"Hello Conner," she said breathlessly.

"You look beautiful. I can understand why that boy came on to you." Conner watched as a faint blush colored Annie's cheeks. His breath had stuck in his chest when he had walked in and saw her. Then a red haze had tented his sight as that young buck had stepped close to HIS Annie. It had taken all his will power not to just rush over toss her over his shoulder and walk out of the place.

"Thanks, I was just about to tell him that he was coming onto the wrong girl." Smiling, she squeezed his hand. Conner's eyes warmed at the squeeze. Standing up he pulled her to her feet and into his arms.

"Good," he said, then using their joined hands he tipped her face up towards his, looked deep into her pretty hazel eyes and kissed her. His firm lips pressed to her softer ones, gently at first then with more pressure as he deepened the kiss. He nipped at her lower lip, the laved it with his tongue. Annie moaned softly, then pulled away laughing.

"Come on, lets get out of here. I have tickets for that movie you've been wanting to see." She said, grabbing up her purse then pulling him towards the door. He grinned, and shook his head. "So you have the whole day planned?" He asked. He should have known that they wouldn't 'play it by ear', his Annie was a planner. His Annie.... More and more he was thinking of her that way. Despite her age she had a level head on her shoulders and a maturity that made her seem older then her eighteen years.

"Yep! Movie, dinner and then coffee." She said smiling. Stepping out onto the side walk she turned to look up at him. Conner just smiled down at her, then pulled her into a tight hug, then pushed her gently away. "Then lead on lady. But let me warn you, with you sitting next to me in the theater I doubt I'll be paying to much attention to the movie." That said he let her lead him towards the first part of their date.

ACFallon
ACFallon
55 Followers