Love & The Internet Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of the story.
1.3k words
4.31
6.6k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACFallon
ACFallon
55 Followers

Continuation

Conner took a deep breath then took in his surroundings. Getting to his feet he leaned down and lifted Annie into his arms, and headed down the small hallway to her bedroom. The room was small with a full size bed taking up most of the space. Setting her on her feet in front of the bed, he pushed the robe from her shoulders then pulled off his shirt.

Wrapping an arm around her waist, he pulled her to him, groaning at the feel of her bare breasts pressed to his chest. Putting his hands on her hips he lifted her a bit then tossed her onto the bed. Laughing, Annie scooted back to lay her head on the pillow. Reaching down he pulled off his boots, then straightened and unbuttoned his jeans, pushing them down over his lean hips.

He stood before her, letting her look her fill. He was lean at the hip, his thigh muscles were tense with need. His chest was well muscled with a light dusting of hair that trailed down his abdomen to the thick hair surrounding his cock. Olive pink with a slightly darker shade covering the head. It stood about seven inches long. It was thick with bluish veins running its length. Annie sucked in a breath, at her first sight of him, biting her lip she raised her eyes to meet his.

Laughing softly at the look on her face, he wrapped his hand around his shaft, stroking it a few times. Moaning softly, Annie got to her knees and before he knew what she was doing, she replaced his hand with hers. Silk covered steel, almost hot to the touch, she felt her mouth water, and licked her lips. With a harsh groan, Conner pulled her hand away.

"No baby. If you do what your wanting to do, I'll be done before we even get started." Pushing her back onto her back. Taking her hips in his hands, he lifted her until she draped her legs over his shoulders. Leaning in he took a deep breath and growled low in his throat. " I wonder if you taste as good as you smell." Leaning down he ran the tip of his tongue up her slit, from the soft flesh below her weeping entrance to her clit. Annie moaned and wiggled her hips, causing Conner to tighten his hold on her.

Circling his tongue around her clit, he drew it into his mouth gently sucking it. Opening his mouth he ran his tongue back down her slit, pressing the tip just inside her. Moving down a little more, he deepened the intimate kiss, pushing his tongue into her as far as he could. Annie mewed with pleasure, crossing her ankles behind his head locking him to her pussy.

Moving back up, Conner sucked her clit back into his mouth. Sucking softly at first then harder, bringing his hand up he pressed a finger into her. Groaning at the hot, wet feel of her tight sheath.

He continued sucking on her clit and pressing his finger deep into her, again and again, her hips starting to buck under his mouth. "Oh, Conner, mmm. Yes.. Oh, please more, mmm.. Yes! Yes!! OHHhh!" She moaned, her body quaking as she came. Deep pulses of pleasure racked her body.

Blind to everything but the pleasure racking her body she didn't feel him shift. Setting her legs on the bed and moving up so that the tip of his cock pressed against her drenched opening. "Look at me, Annie. Look at me while I take you." He said, his voice harsh with desire. Raising hazy eyes to his, she watched him as he pressed against her until the head of his cock was lodged into her tight entrance.

With a flex of his hips, his cock slid a few inches into her until he came to her hymen. Moving his arms under hers so that her head rested on his hands, he leaned down nibbling her lips before taking her mouth in a bruising kiss. Moving his hips down with a hard thrust, he pushed past the thin membrane seating himself to the hilt in her hot, tight channel.

He held motionless for a few moments, letting her get used to the feel of him deep inside her. Pulling out until just the head of his cock remained inside her, he then pressed back into her in one smooth stroke. "Oh baby, you feel so good wrapped around me." He said, then pulled out again, pressing in slowly this time, one inch at a time. Feeling her tight passage flowering open, then holding tightly to his cock. Again and a again he repeated the press and withdraw of his cock, until her hips learned the motion.

"That's it baby, fuck back at me. Rap your legs around me, pull my cock as deep as you can into that hot pussy." Annie rapped her legs around his waist, feeling his cock go deeper into her, the pleasure of the move causing her to arch against him, moving him even farther into her. "Oh God..." She moaned against his neck.

Conner continued the slow, deep thrusts until he felt her bite his neck in frustration. Moving his hands to her waist he held her to him as he got to his knees. Grabbing a pillow he stuffed it under her hips. Pulling almost out of her, he pushed back into her. In. Out. In. Out. Over and over again. Harder. Deeper. Faster. "Oh God Yes! Harder, oh, fuck me harder. Mmm yeah give me that cock!" Annie panted. Her moans getting louder with each thrust.

Grabbing one of her legs he moved it up to his shoulder, taking him even deeper into her now steaming pussy. "That's it baby! Take that cock!" The leg around his waist tightened as her moaning got louder and higher in pitch. Slowing his thrusts, he then came to a stop and pulled all the way out of her. Causing her to moan and whimper, so close, she was so close!

Pressing his cock head against her, he looked into her eyes, and pushed hard into her. Sliding all the way in, in one single thrust. Causing her to scream as she was gripped by pleasure. Her climax deep clenching pulses of pleasure through her whole body.

Feeling her pulsing around him, caused what little control he had left to desert him. Holding her hips in a punishing grip he starting thrusting in and out in short, quick strokes. Annie was being bombarded with electric shocks, causing her to let out little mewling moans. Conner fucked her, faster then with one last thrust, he pressed deep and came with a deep groan, filling her with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

Pulling away, he got up and went to the bathroom. Annie was laying on the bed legs spread gasping for air as small trimmers of pleasure pulsed through her exhausted body. After a few minutes Conner returned with a warm washcloth. Leaning down he cleaned her up, wiping away the blood and cum coating her inner thighs.

"You didn't have to do that Conner." She said blushing slightly. Setting the soiled cloth aside he laid on his side and pulled her to him. Cuddling her close, he placed a soft kiss against her neck.

"I love you Annie. You gave me a gift tonight and the least I can do is to take care of you after the most soul shattering pleasure I've ever had." He said cuddling her closer. "I love you too Conner, I have since we first stated talking. Laying here like this, I feel as if I'm in a dream. If I am in a dream though, I hope I never wake up. I could never be happier then I am right now."

Raising a hand to her face, he turned it and gave her a soft sweet kiss. " I feel the same way baby, I love you so much." He said. In the quiet of the room the two lovers drifted off to sleep and into the start of a beautiful future.

*

----Thanks for reading this story, please take the time to leave a comment to let me know what you think!

ACFallen

ACFallon
ACFallon
55 Followers