Love and Turmoil Pt. 01

Story Info
Love and loss... the need to fight for what you want.
16.2k words
4.5
2.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story isn't entirely finished but have decided to write it as a series... Please leave feedback as to where you might like to see this go... I am currently stuck for ideas... All characters are over the age of 18.

-Darknecron

************

The shire was divided by the ruins of a church that was once the grandest building around that stood on top of a hill. It had fallen into disrepair many years before and the weather had taken its toll. To look at the church now, you never would have known it was a church apart for the altar within the crumbled walls and the bell tower that stood apart from the other of the ruins.

Those walls had seen so much in their many year standing watch over the shire. It had seen love, death, times of plenty, and times of famine. The shire had prospered and the shire had been torn apart. The church had seen it all. At this point in time it was watching the shire tear itself apart as family turned against family, village against village.

Each side of the hill was surrounded by a prospering village. Each village blamed the other for the disrepair of the church. No one was willing to take responsibility. Children and adults alike were not permitted to associate with those from the other villages around.

People didn't really visit the building anymore. The neglect had led to where it was today. There was only one person that seemed to come to this place regularly. Her name was CJ.

CJ was an adventurous young woman that lived in one of the villages. She was just over 5 foot, with large voluptuous breasts that any man would gladly die buried between. Her backside was delectable and had often been complimented as one of her best features. Her hazel eyes drew in those that talked to her. Men often were lost in them and the passion they could show. She often wore her long brown hair in a ponytail so that it wouldn't get in her way.

CJ lived in a small house on the east side of the hill. She would often go wandering through the village and up into the ruins. She loved the solitude and peace she found there. She often wondered what the walls would tell her of the village history if they could talk. She loved the peace, solitude and privacy the ruins provided her with.

CJ spent many days wandering around the ruins or lying in the grass enjoying the sun while she dreamed of days past. She fantasised about the people that would have attended the church when it was in its grandeur or the scandals it may have seen. She wondered about the people that may have been married there and if they had married for love or out of necessity.

One day CJ was wearing a simple sundress as she lay in the sun by one of the walls. She lay there fantasising as usual but this time she was imagining a secret lovers' tryst taking place hidden in the corner where she lay, away from the sight of those attending the church for nightly mass. The lovers, in her mind, had met in the dark of night because they couldn't be together otherwise. As they came together their lips would meet as they passionately embraced each other. It would take a while for them to part for air. This wouldn't be their first secret meeting and things would progress quickly as it had been a while since they had been able to be together.

Their lips come together again and their hands would explore all over each other's body. He would cup her breasts as he kissed down her neck. Her moans filling the air. He whispers to her to hush so they won't get caught. Their passion driving them to tear at each other's clothes. His mouth finding its way to her erect nipples. He sucks her nipples, clamping his teeth down on them causing her to cry out.

CJ could feel herself getting wet and rotated her hips as she continued her imaginings. CJs fingers ran across her body while her eyes were closed focusing on the images she was conjuring.

Their passions progressed as he moved his mouth down her body. He had managed to remove her clothes so she stood in her naked beauty before him. He was in awe of her. The look she gave him was one of love and lust combined. CJ watched in her mind as his mouth tenderly kissed the girl's pussy that was right in front of his face as she stood above him. Her head fell back as his kisses turned into long, hungry licks mixed with the sucking of her lips and clit.

CJs fingers slid along her slit over her panties, feeling the moisture pooling there as she invaded this private moment she had conjured up for the couple. Her moans threatening to disturb the pleasure of the lovers.

He stands and takes her in his arms, lowering her to the earth below them. She trusts his touch and lays with him. Her legs part slightly as his fingers run a trail from her cheek down her neck, over her breasts and further down to explore her vaginal lips. The moisture there glistening in the moonlight. Her hands trace the musculature of his body down over his chest and abdomen. Shyly she wraps her hand around his erect cock as she looks around to ensure no one is watching them. He growls against her neck at the intimate touch. His fingers sliding in and out of her slick lips. He circles her clit with his thumb. Her head lolls back as she moans and starts to stroke his hard cock.

CJ watches the couple in her mind. Sometime during her viewing of the couple her fingers found their way inside her underwear. They were slick with her juices as she was rubbing her clit and pressing into herself. She was getting close to cumming as she watched the couple in their passion.

The couple couldn't take it any longer. He climbed between her legs and pressed his cock against her opening. She grasped at him desperately as she tried to pull him into her. Their bodies became one as her hips rose to meet his long powerful thrust inside her. She moaned as he took her body, her hands gripping his shoulders. Their bodies worked in unison as they were united. Their passion shared.

CJ screamed out with her orgasm as the couple reached their climax in unison. Her juices gushed from her spilling over her thighs and onto the ground beneath her. As her body shook with her release she lost the image of the couple.

CJ looked around to see if anyone had heard or seen her. She didn't see the watcher in the shadows stroking his cock in anticipation of relief as he had just seen her have. CJ gathered herself and rose from the ground, heading home to clean up before yet another boring village meeting.

A few days later CJ had some time to herself so she went up to the ruins again. This time she was feeling very scandalous in her thoughts. She hadn't been able to release her pent up energy since the last time she had been up to the ruins. She wandered through the ruins looking for the best place for her to get some sun and still have the privacy she needed.

As she wandered between the crumbled walls she came to the altar. The sun shining directly onto it with walls far enough away on either side to protect her from prying eyes. She removed the sky blue sundress she was wearing and lay on the altar in just her lacy sheer bra and matching underpants. Her nipples were already standing erect against her bra at the thought of what she was going to do. She lay on the altar and closed her eyes, drifting into her world of fantasies of things that may have occurred in this place.

It is midnight and there is no one around. The church is completely empty. A single candle comes into view as two young nuns are looking for somewhere they wouldn't be caught. They had needs that they satisfied in each other since they could not have a man in their lives as the girls they saw from the village. The two nuns came to the altar and removed the sheer night shirts they were given to sleep in when they joined the convent. Their breasts were of differing sizes. One of them had breasts that were enough to fill the hands with a little overhanging, while the other's breasts were large and swayed as she walked. They gripped each other's breasts and squeezed playfully, tweaking the nipples causing them to elongate. The smaller breasts' nipples standing further out than those on the larger.

CJ pawed at her breasts while watching the nuns in her mind. She reached behind her back and released the bra straps. The sheer bra fell away from her breasts. Her hands cupped her. They tweaked at her nipples. She was writhing in pleasure on the ruins of the altar.

The large breasted nun slid her hand down the smaller one's body till it reached her slick, well-groomed snatch. CJ watched as the nun slid her fingers into the hair and gave it a playful tug before sliding it along the slit's outer lips. The smaller breasted nun moaned as she moved her mouth over the nipple of one of the bigger breasted nun's nipples. She latched on and sucked firmly, nipping it with her teeth playfully between movements.

CJ was squirming as her pleasure at what she was seeing grew.

The large breasted nun slid her fingers inside the smaller breasted nun's slit. She found the clit and rubbed it, eliciting cries of pleasure from her partner. The big breasted nun manoeuvred the smaller breasted one against the altar and kissed her deeply. She laid the smaller breasted nun back on the empty altar and kissed across her belly. She trailed her mouth down to the bush before raising the smaller breasted nun's legs up and kissing the inside of each of her thighs. She drove her face into the pussy before her, lapping at the lips and clit. She drove her tongue as deep inside as she could. She ran her tongue from anus to clit and back again. She ravaged the pussy open before her with her mouth, savouring every drop of essence she drew from it.

CJ's fingers slid down her body. She had one hand on her naked breasts and the other sliding inside her underwear. She could feel the wetness of her underwear against the tops of her thighs. She ran her fingers along her wet slit and then removed them. She sucked her juices from them before working them back into her pussy. CJ moaned as she raised her hips to meet her fingers.

The large breasted nun licked, sucked and nipped at the small breasted nun's pussy, paying special attention to her clit. She worked the pussy until the small breasted nun screamed out gushing her cum onto the big breasted nun's tongue. When the small breasted nun finally came back down from her orgasmic high, the big breasted nun climbed onto the altar lowering her pussy to the small breasted nun's mouth. The small breasted nun hungrily licked and sucked on the big breasted nun's pussy as it was ground against her mouth.

CJ writhed on the altar, her hands working furiously across her pussy and breasts. Her fingers furiously pumping inside her or rubbing her clit. They worked her nipples, pulling, twisting, and rubbing, or grabbing firm and hard. She came hard. When she could focus again her view shifted of the images in her head.

There was a sound off to the side of the church. The nuns separated in fear of being caught, grabbing their nightshirts from the ground. They were too late. They had been spotted. The old priest walked up to them with a grim expression on his face. The nuns implored him to grant them the forgiveness they needed for being weak in flesh. The old priest just stared at them. The nuns begged him to allow them to carry out penance for the sins of the flesh they had committed. He looked at them and considered the large erection that was forming between his legs as he looked over their bodies, haphazardly having their nightshirts held against them to cover their nudity.

CJ watched the scene unfold, removing her underwear that was already soaking wet from her flowing juices. She wasn't touching herself at the moment as she recovered from her previous orgasm. When she had started out that day feeling scandalous she hadn't thought she would dream up something like this.

The priest ordered the nuns to kneel in repentance before him and to discard their nightshirts as they weren't covering anything from his sight anyway. They did as commanded. Once they were knelt before him, the old priest raised his own nightshirt revealing his large cock to their eyes. They shrunk back in fear as they had never encountered a man like this before. The priest looked hard at them and told them to open their mouths. The large breasted nun opened her mouth as commanded while the small breasted one watched while the priest inserted his cock into her mouth. The priest grabbed the big breasted nun's hair and made her suck him deep. He rammed his cock in and out of her mouth, making her gag at times when he went too deep. He grabbed the small breasted nun and dragged her up. He ravaged her breasts with his mouth as the big breasted nun sucked his cock. The priest moaned. He pushed the small breasted nun back to her knees and pulled his cock from the big breasted nun's mouth. He commanded she open her mouth or she would not receive the forgiveness she sought. The small breasted nun did as she was told and he rammed his cock deep into her throat making her gag. He looked at the other nun and commanded she suck his balls as he was sucked off by her co-sinner.

CJ opened her eyes and reached down to pick up her bag that she had nearby. She reached inside the bag and pulled out her favourite toy, a purple vibrator that was cock shaped and had an extra pressure pad that would work her clit while she used it on her pussy. She lay back on the altar and closed her eyes again as she switched it on and pressed it to her pussy lips.

The priest pulled his cock back from their mouths and ordered the big breasted nun to lie on the altar. He dragged the small breasted one up and positioned her between the other's legs. He pushed her head down between her legs and demanded that she eat the pussy in front of her and make it cum. The small breasted nun did as she was told and started to run her tongue across the slit before her. She sucked on the clit and penetrated it with her tongue. While the small breasted nun ate out the big breasted nun, causing her large breasts to jiggle, the priest parted her legs and slide his fingers along her slit to feel how wet she was. He moved behind her and pressed his throbbing, large hunk of meat deep into her pussy. He slammed into her over and over, pushing her head deeper into the other nun's pussy.

CJ slid the vibrator deep inside her pussy. She wasn't going to last long. The figure in the shadows wasn't going to last long either.

The small breasted nun moaned deep into the big breasted nun's pussy as she licked and sucked and nibbled the pussy before her. The priest rammed his cock deep inside her, pushing himself closer to eruption. He could feel his balls tightening. He slapped her ass cheeks before he slid his finger inside the puckered brown hole and twisted it around. The small breasted nun screamed into the pussy she was eating causing the big breasted nun to erupt with orgasmic energy. The taste of the flowing fluids mixed with the sensation of her pussy being pounded and her ass being fingered sent her over the edge and she came all over the priest's still throbbing cock. The muscles tightening around his cock pushed him to the brink. He pulled his cock out of her and came all over her sweet ass.

The small breasted nun collapsed to the ground. The priest dragged the big breasted nun from the altar and made her bend over it. His cock was still throbbing hard and was slick with his and the small breasted nun's juices. He spread the ass cheeks before him and rammed his cock into her ass. He pumped her hard, over and over. This was for his pleasure now. He needed that final release and this time it was going to be deep inside the ass he was taking. He reached over the nun and grabbed those huge melons he had watched jiggling all this time. He grabbed them hard. He pulled and twisted them as he pounded her ass till it was raw. Her ass was so tight and he was loving the feeling of it. He pumped into her harder and faster. Finally, he came. He filled her ass with his cum before pulling out. He looked down at the two nuns and told them to get back to their rooms and clean up. They were never allowed to talk of that night to anyone or he would have them again and again as his own personal toys.

CJ came several times while she used her vibrator there on the altar that she had just fantasised about. Her breathing was ragged, her heart rate was elevated, her juices running down her thighs and down the altar. She finally pulled the vibrator out and lay there panting for a time while she regained her mind and body.

In the shadows, a figure spilled his cum onto the grass beneath his feet. He shot load after load as he had watched CJ pleasuring herself without any concern of being seen.

CJ regained herself and looked at the time. She quickly dressed and raced home to have her dinner and get ready for the events of the night.

It was about a week later when CJ finally found herself able to head back up into the ruins. She took nothing with her because all she wanted was some time away from the hectic times she was going through in the village. She needed solitude. She needed time just for her. She snuck out the back door of her house and up the hill so no one would see her go.

When she got to the ruins she settled on the grass in the shadows of the wall that overlooked her village. She sat there looking out at her village, wondering what she was doing with her life. She saw the girls she had grown up with going about their contented lives, married to their high school sweethearts. She saw the boys that had tried to get her into bed with them. She had always felt like an outsider in the village but sitting here next to the ruins, she felt more like an outsider than ever. She hated her little life, she hated feeling trapped.

CJ had had enough of staring at the village, so she closed her eyes and contemplated the people that had been to these ruins before her. She remembered a night where she had run away from the village when she was 19. She had run up into the ruins and spent the night there. She had thought she had been alone that night, tearing at the horrific dress she had been forced to wear to the dance where her arranged date had tried to take advantage of her. She had kneed him in the groin and run.

She had run from the dance through the town and up the hill into the ruins. She hadn't wanted to be found by the townsfolk because of what had happened. She had ended up with the dress torn around her body when she had come across a vision she hadn't expected. There was a guy sitting on the altar in the ruins. She had thought it was a ghost at the time but when she moved near him she could see how real he was. His eyes were what caught her attention that night. She got lost in them and he was willing to just listen to her when he saw the state she had been in.

They talked and talked that night, CJ and her mystery man. After CJ had cried her last tear of the events prior and they had shared their words about life, they shared themselves with each other. It had just felt right. His hands brushing her tears from her cheeks. His fingers tracing her jawline and tracing her lips before raising her chin to press his lips gently against hers.

CJ could still feel that kiss to this day. She ran her fingers across her lips while keeping her eyes closed. She hadn't seen him since that night but that didn't matter. It had felt right to her and she was remembering every detail.

CJ watched herself with her mystery man as he kissed her again and again. The passion building between them with each kiss. Her hands were pressed against his chest, she felt she should be resisting but couldn't find the strength to do it because she wanted this man she didn't know. CJ continued to watch as she pressed her body against his, their arms grasping at each other out of need. The remnants of her dress slid to the ground as she tore at his clothes. They stepped back from each other, both standing there wearing barely anything. Her in her bra and panties, him in his boxer shorts.