Love And War Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,597 Followers

"Most of the time, I'm so focused on work that I rarely have time to have fun, anymore. Since we're not at war right now, I figured 'why not'." She grinned and Bounce asked her to dance.

"Sure, cutie!" She grinned and let him lead her to the dance floor.

"Is Bounce even worthy of her?" Rachael asked.

"Bounce is Bounce. He's a good guy who rarely gets any action, so I think he's about due," Jason said. "There are worse women he could hook up with, to be honest."

"Like who?" Delaara asked.

"Like Tanya Duran the Security Chief," he replied.

Delaara shivered. "Oh, her. Yeah, I can agree with that!"

Tanya Duran was NOT ugly. In fact, she was the exact opposite of ugly. Unfortunately, she was such a tomboy to the point of being 'butch', that she was often mistaken for a lesbian by unknowing guys. She talked like a man. She walked like a man. She even fought like a man. She was well muscled without looking like a body builder. At one point shortly after he'd been assigned to Nimitz as a J.G., he'd found her attractive. That didn't last long, once he had a conversation with her. Physically, she was as close to perfect as you could get. Personality-wise, she wasn't. Delaara wasn't a girly girl, but Tanya freaked her out.

"Or Mae Siln over in Medical." Jason was referring to Doc Tavolk's assisting physician. Dr. Siln wasn't ugly either, but she had a quiet strangeness to her that men found very unsettling. Rachael said she was just shy, but Delaara, Rash, and Jason felt like something might be seriously wrong with her.

"Yeah, I could definitely see that ending badly for Bounce, or any man for that matter." Delaara nodded her agreement.

"So compared to them, Marie is pretty normal, and not too bad looking. She's got nothing on you, though," he said to Delaara and kissed her lovingly.

"Mmmm, even when I think I could possibly get mad at you for something, I just can't." She smiled and kissed him back.

"That's because we're made for each other, sweetheart. I can't get mad at you, either. Even when you beat my ass in Ra'Tra'Ora." Jason shrugged. "I just respect your skill."

"In fact," he leaned in close to her ear. "I need to make love to you tonight, my heart," he said in perfect Romulan.

Delaara's eyes grew wide and she looked at him in shock. He smiled and she kissed him passionately in front of the whole bar. Her tongue invaded his mouth and fought his tongue for supremacy. She was wet, hot, and in need. She'd missed hearing words of love in Romulan, and now her husband had learned some just for her. "I want you to make love to my tonight, my husband," she said back in her native tongue.

"Then I will, my dearest one," he replied, also in Romulan.

"Baby, when did you learn Romulan?" She asked in English.

"I've been teaching myself for the last six months. I wanted to surprise you." He smiled.

"You never cease to amaze me, Jason." She pulled his face to hers and kissed him again, even more passionately than before.

Marie turned and looked at Jason and Delaara while dancing a slow dance with Bounce. Her eyes went wide at what she saw, and the pure heat of it made her hornier than she already was. She looked up at Bounce and said "Hey, stud."

"Yes, ma'am?" Asked Bounce, already anticipating what was coming.

"Take me to bed or lose me forever." She gave him a smoldering gaze that said she was going to rock his world.

He leaned forward and whispered to her "Let's get out of here, Marie."

"Works for me, Tony dear." She whispered back, and he led her out of the bar.

Rash and Rachael watched the First Officer leave with Bounce. "Looks like Bounce is going to get bounced a bit", said Rachael.

"Mmmhmm. Speaking of which, my lovely wife...." Rash left it hanging.

"Oh fuck yes, baby. I'm so fuckin' horny, love," she grabbed Rash and left with him. Her hormones had kicked in and she was horny all the time now.

Jason pulled Delaara out on the dance floor when 'War of the Thrones' started playing. It was one of the most beautiful waltz songs he could think of.

They noticed Alex and Jenny also dancing to it. For such a big guy, Alex was surprisingly light on his feet. Jenny was also an expert dancer, having grown up with her mother after he father had died. Her mom was a dancer, and she was planning to introduce Alex to her the next time they went to Earth.

The song ended, and it was time. Delaara had brushed her hand across his crotch several times during the dance when he'd twirled her, and had felt how hard he was under the flight suit. She whispered to him in Romulan as they walked off the dance floor "Tonight, my love, you are mine."

He whispered back "I am yours forever, my darling star," also in Romulan. He had to admit that her native language was nearly as beautiful as she was.

They left the bar and walked hand in hand to the turbolift, and then to their quarters. When they entered, Jason kissed her hand and said "My love, you have always been my moon and stars. My light in the darkness. I have found my way because of you, and will always find my way back to you."

"Those... those are wedding vows!" She exclaimed, and he smiled.

"I know, Delaara. I wish I'd known them when we got married." He got down on one knee before her. "Delaara, I have been yours for as long as there have been waves upon the ocean, and I will be yours for as long as there are stars in the night sky. Will you do me the honor of being my one in all things? Will you do me the honor of making my world and life complete? Will you do me the honor of being my wife?" She nearly died as he recited the 'Pledge and Request' perfectly.

"Dear God, baby," she said in English. "Your pronunciation and syntax are perfect!"

"Happy Birthday, my love," he said in Romulan.

"Your heart is mine, and mine is yours," she said, in answer to the 'Request', agreeing to be his wife.

He kissed her lovingly as he unzipped her flight suit slowly. She kicked off her boots as he slid the suit over her shoulders and down her arms. He leaned forward and kissed her neck and ears, drawing gasps and moans from her with each touch of his lips. As she stepped naked from her flight suit, she unzipped his as he took her left nipple between his lips, sucking and biting gently. She moaned louder, and said in Romulan "I need you, Jassonn. I need you on me and in me. I need to feel your seed in my womb. I need your child, my love."

He heard her and responded. When he was as naked as she, he laid her down on the bed and kissed her lips tenderly, lovingly, as their mind meld drew them together as no others could be during lovemaking. She felt him and he felt her. His lips moved over hers, kissing lightly and lovingly. He entered her slowly, deliberately, letting her feel every sensation he could give to her in excruciating pleasure. Their minds merged. Their thoughts became one, yet still individual. Their emotions became the thoughts and thoughts became emotions. He moved inside her, slowly, lovingly, feeling her clasp around him as she came in a wave of pleasure. She came slowly, letting it wash over her as she washed over him with her juices. She moaned in desire and love for him, her husband. He moaned in desire for her, his wife. They reached the climax together, his seed shooting into her womb, his love claiming hers in a silent crescendo of pure bliss and joy.

She kissed him as she lay against his chest in the wake of what they had just done. She kissed him under his chin, and on his lips. "I've never had anyone make love to me like that, Jassonn." She used the Romulan pronunciation of his name.

"You're the only woman I've ever made love to like that, Delaara. And you are the only woman I will ever make love to again."

She finally cried her tears of joy. "My eyes are bright. My heart is light. My joy is in my sight. You are my loving fire in the night," she said.

"Romulan is such a beautiful language, Delaara. It would have to be to come from your lips." Jason kissed her then, loving her taste and the feel of her pressed against him. Their sleep that night was deep, filled with dreams of love that they shared together. Their mind meld had crossed the barrier of waking consciousness into the dreams they had that night. They made love in their dreams as they slept.

*****

Alex and Jenny watched Delaara and Jason leave the bar, then he said "I need you, Jennifer." He growled low in his throat, which turned her on to no end when she heard him do it.

"Ohmygod I need you, Alex. I need to feel the beast again, like last time!" She whispered urgently in his ear. She took his hand as the song ended and they nearly ran out of the bar and back to her quarters, making out in the turbolift all the way up.

As the doors rushed open, they walked quickly to her door, opening it and moving inside. He knew that she needed him as much as he needed her. They tore each other's clothes off completely and he picked her up under her ass cheeks. She wrapped her legs around him and his hard engorged cock found her pussy like a heatseeker. He lifted her and dropped her onto his hardness over and over and over.

"Oh fuck yes, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" She screamed as she came all over him, clamping down on him and soaking his balls with her juices. He didn't let up, but kept thrusting up into her as she continued to come hard and fast. He growled and snarled as he fucked her deep and long. She bit his shoulder as she came again, screaming into him as he fucked her mercilessly. "OH FUCKING GOD YES BABY!!!" Her cum soaked them both as she squirted all over his stomach. She threw her head back and moaned loud and long as she finally subsided with his cock buried all the way inside her to her cervix. "Ohmygod, Alex. Ohmyfuckinggod... Fuck me harder, baby. Fuck me like you fucking own me!"

He knelt on the bed with his cock still firmly planted inside her, and started fucking her even harder. He growled loudly as he took her. He snarled and kissed her hard and passionately as she came again around him. The muscles in her cunt massaged him and he couldn't hold out any longer. "OHFUCKBABY!!!!!" She screamed as she felt him shoot his cum inside her hungry cunt and came around him again.

"OH GOD JENNY!!!" He yelled as he came. He fired at least 4 salvos of his cum deep into her.

He nearly collapsed on top of her, but shifted his weight at the last second to roll off of her. She rolled on top of him, her leg going across his waist as his cum slowly dripped out of her.

"Oh fuck, Alex. Oh my God, my pussy is sore now," she giggled.

"Jenny, no matter how you want me, I'm yours. Hard and fast or slow and easy. I am yours." He said, half delirious from their rampant fuck.

"Good, my Warrior," she said. "Because I am yours, and I won't have any other man. I love you." She sighed contentedly. When they'd started dating, she never knew any man would make her feel this way.

Alex was feeling the same for her. He knew that he'd found his perfect mate. She was the most wonderful woman in the galaxy, and she was his, as much as he was hers. She fell asleep on his chest, breathing deeply as he stroked her hair. He knew. "I love you too, Jennifer," he said. He knew he was hopelessly in love with her, and he smiled as he drifted off with this angel in his arms.

*****

"We have a pirate problem, and they're getting bolder," said Captain Rachael Thatcher to her assembled staff. "I just got word from Starfleet that the Orions have just hit Risa. It was a hit-and-run raid, but they robbed several banks there in a well coordinated attack. We're already enroute."

"Orions in Risa? Something doesn't feel right here," said the CAG. Commander Jerov was the flight control coordinator and, on paper at least, overrode even Jason or Rachael on matters of starfighter command and control.

"CAG's right, Captain," said Delaara. "This isn't the Orions' style. Risa is too high risk, and they have to know Starfleet will respond in force."

"I agree with your assessments, guys," said Rachael with a sigh. "But our job is to blockade Risa, and if they come back, to intercept and eliminate them."

"Striker Wing is ready, Rachael," said Jason.

"But here's the good news," Rachael was smiling. "When the Orion threat is declared neutralized, we'll all be getting shore leave on guess where?"

A cheer went up from most of the assembled staff. Even Doc Tavolk looked interested. Delaara, through her mother and grandmother's sources, had finally dug up the skinny on their semi-emotional Vulcan buddy, and had found that he had never completed his Kolinahr, the Vulcan Ritual of Cleansing that purged all emotions. He had control of his emotions, but not to the point that he acted like a complete robot. When she'd told Jason, he said "Hey, that's cool by me. We already know he has a sense of humor." Rumor also had it that he'd been seen drinking in 11Forward with Tanya Duran, and she had not only been smiling more, but was acting less and less like a man. When Jason heard that, he shuddered and mumbled "Better him than me." But then again, if he got her acting like a real woman, then more power to him.

Rash shrugged. "Well, at least it won't be a total loss if they don't come back." He thought of Risa and how much he wanted to take Rachael there for a nice relaxing vacation. They'd never had a real honeymoon, and the stress of being pregnant while commanding a Starship, especially a Starship as combat focused as the Nimitz, was wearing on her more than a little.

Rash had an idea. His ideas were usually a mixed bag , but this one was sure to work. After the briefing, he found Doc Tavolk and said "Hey, Doc. I need to talk to you for a moment, if possible."

Doc inclined his head. "Go ahead, Ryan. What can I do for you?"

"It's about Rachael, Doc. She's been getting stress headaches lately. I think it's a combination of being pregnant while being in command of the Nimitz." Ryan was worried, and Doc picked up on that.

Ryan knew that a vacation would do her a world of good, so he told Doc how he'd prescribe it. "Doc, this mission is tailor made for her to finally have a nice relaxing vacation without having to worry about stuff for a while. Marie is a great First Officer, and she's been in command before taking assignment here."

Doc's mouth twitched in a nearly imperceptible smile. "How long did you want to spend with her, Ryan?"

"Well, if the Orions don't show back up within a week after we arrive, then chances are they won't show back up." Which was usual Starfleet protocol, and Ryan knew it. "After that week, I recommend a full week of shore leave under Doctor's Orders for the Captain with her husband."

Doc actually liked Ryan. He loved his wife, and he was willing to go over her head to make her happy. "I'll do it," Doc said.

"Cool, Doc! Thanks, brother. Hey, can you not mention my name to her when prescribing the shore leave? Well, just don't tell her it was my idea?" Ryan asked.

"I will be discrete, Ryan. Don't worry about it." Doc was almost openly smiling now, and clapped his hand on Ryan's shoulder with a reassuring nod.

"Thanks again, Doc. If you need a favor, let me know!" Ryan turned and nearly ran to catch up with his Squad mates.

Doc, alone in the corridor, looked down and allowed himself a genuine smile and low chuckle. Then, composing himself as if nothing had happened, started walking towards the Security Office.

*****

Lt. Commander Tanya Duran walked into her Security Office and looked over the new reports on her desk. She checked the status of a minor scuffle between two crewmen in Engineering, and found that it had been resolved with beer in 11Forward. Then she smiled. Life aboard Nimitz was easy for her, since the mavericks on this ship, who she was now considered one, looked out for each other much more than on a by-the-book Federation vessel. By-the-book ships tended to have much more crime, making a Security Chief's job that much harder. She'd realized the method to Rachael's madness shortly after being assigned here.

She'd grown up the youngest in a family that included 4 brothers, so she'd grown up tough and strong. She'd played with them, fought with them, and learned to defend herself. They weren't the protective brother types. They were the 'torment the little sister' types. One time when she was 15, one of her brothers had hit her square in the jaw with a sucker punch. She'd retaliated immediately, and beaten him mercilessly, leaving him a bleeding wreck on the ground. He'd never told their parents, but had steered clear of her for the remainder of their time at home, and he'd even stayed away from her Academy graduation. At 29, she wasn't old, and most men found her looks attractive, even though her manners weren't very ladylike. It wasn't that she wasn't a lady, but she put forth the facade to keep people at arms' length.

There was one man who'd seen through her facade, though. Her lips curled up in a smile as she thought of Doc Tavolk. They'd talked numerous times over the past several months, and had even shared drinks in 11Forward on a handful of occasions. He wasn't like most Vulcans she'd met, and he intrigued her. She looked up from her reverie then and saw him walk into her office.

"Hey, Doc! What can I do for ya today?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Hello, Tanya. I was wondering, when you get off shift of course, if you would like to accompany me to the holodeck for an experiment of sorts. I can't reveal the nature of it yet, but I think you may enjoy it." He said, looking into her eyes.

Tanya thought she was going to melt. Up until now, she hadn't been alone with him in private when it wasn't her six month check-up. And even then, Dr. Siln had been the one to perform her actual check-up after Doc gave her the preliminary.

She smiled widely and said "I would love to, Tavolk." She saw his eyes widen slightly and a curve upward on the right side of his mouth. She had a strange feeling that she would definitely enjoy their date, as she now knew it was, and that she would do her best to make sure he enjoyed it too.

*****

Jason and Delaara were sitting in his office... well, their office now, and discussing the Orions.

"What do you think their game is, baby?" Delaara asked him.

"Diversion? Pull a hit-and-run on a high profile high-risk target, then pull another heist or raid on another target once forces have been diverted." Jason theorized. He didn't know if he was right, but it was what he would do if he ever decided to go pirate.

Delaara nodded. "That makes sense. You, my love, have a very criminal mind," she smirked and kissed him.

"I used to fantasize about being a space pirate when I was a kid," he admitted, grinning at the memories. "I would come up with fool-proof schemes to plunder boatloads of gold-pressed latinum."

Delaara laughed her musical laugh. "You, my dear one, are incorrigible."

"I know, and that's why you love me, honey," he said, standing and taking her in his arms from where she was leaning against his desk.

"Just one of many many reasons, Jason," she replied, kissing him lovingly.

"Hey, guy... oh, sorry." Ryan turned to walk out.

"What's up, Rash?" Jason asked, breaking his kiss with Delaara reluctantly.

"Well, it's about Rachael. You know how stressed she's been, right?" Ryan had a look on his face that worried Jason.

"What's wrong, Rash?" Jason asked.

"It's the whole 'being pregnant while in command' thing. She's been getting stress headaches." He said. "I talked to Doc, and he's going to be prescribing her some Shore Leave in a week after we get to Risa. Just wanted to let you know, and if you can keep an eye on her when I'm not around, I would appreciate it."

"We'll do what we can, Rash", said Jason. "Good idea, though. Rachael needs a vacation."

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,597 Followers
123456...8