Love And War Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers

"Just do me a favor and please don't tell her that I put Doc up to it." Ryan loved Rachael, but with her mood swings lately, he was afraid of how she'd react to what he'd done.

"Our lips are sealed, Ryan," said Delaara with a smile.

Rash visibly relaxed. "Thanks, guys. Now, as you were, and I'll make sure the door closes behind me." He grinned and ran to find his Flight.

Jason chuckled. "That's my best bud for ya."

"Baby, I don't know if I've told you yet, but last night meant so much to me," said Delaara, smiling. "Just that you took the time to learn Romulan, which is not an easy language, says a lot."

"Well, it was Seraph who actually gave me the idea. When she said whatever it was she said to you in Romulan, and your eyes lit up, I knew what I wanted to do for your birthday." Jason smiled as his wife kissed him.

"It was the best birthday present I've ever had, baby," she said finally, after curling his toes with a kiss that could melt tritanium.

"Wow, Delaara. I can't remember if you've ever kissed me like THAT before. Probably because that kiss just superceded every memory I had of you kissing me before.. and I'm babbling like an idiot." He collapsed into his chair. His cock had gotten hard instantly when she'd kissed him, and all the blood had been diverted from his brain.

Delaara noticed and arched one of her perfectly upswept eyebrows. "Well, with all the blood down in your very impressive cock, it's no wonder you can't think straight."

Jason looked up at her and chuckled. "I blame you for this, you know."

"Then I accept full responsibility." She smiled smugly as she sat in his lap, leaning down and kissing him again.

"Mmmmm babygirl, if you don't stop doing that, I'm going to bend you over this desk and have my way with you." He was breathing raggedly now, his face flushed with her wiggling her beautiful ass on his cock.

They heard the familiar rush sound of the door opening.

"Well, I finally come down here for a visit, and I catch my Wing Commander and his XO making out." Rachael was smiling as she came in and leaned against their desk.

"Rachael, after what Jason did for me yesterday, I wanted to show him how much I love him." Delaara was glowing.

Rachael's eyes went wide. "Yesterday was your birthday! I'm sorry, Delaara. I completely forgot!"

"It's ok, Rachael. I didn't want a big party for number 62, so Jason and I kept it a secret. He learned Romulan and romanced me with it!" She squealed.

"Jason, if you were single and I wasn't married, I would jump your bones right now, you bloody brilliant bastard!" Rachael grinned as she said it.

"Rash is in his office, Cap," said Jason with a grin.

"Then if you hear anything from Ryan's office, please don't come running. Those will be the sounds of me getting my bloody hormones under control." She nodded at them, turned and left.

Delaara turned back to Jason. "Now, where were we baby?"

*****

USS Nimitz dropped from Warp above the planet Risa.

Risa, being the favorite vacation spot for most of the Federation, was strangely unguarded due to overconfidence on the part of Starfleet Command. They thought that nobody in their right mind would attack Risa and risk an armed Starfleet repsonse.

But the unthinkable had happened, and Risa had been raided. The hit-and-run hadn't done much damage, but about 5000 bars of gold-pressed latinum had been stolen from the Archonis Bank and Trust branches by the Orion raiders. And since one of the best and newest combat ships in Starfleet's arsenal wasn't needed to fight a war, Nimitz had been ordered to defend Risa from any further attacks until such time as either the raiders were caught, or it was determined to be a one time incident.

Jason walked across the Bridge to Captain Thatcher's Ready Room and hit the door chime. "One moment," came the response before the comm cut off. Her voice had seemed a bit out of breath, so Jason knew what was going on. He looked around the Bridge and saw Bounce talking to Marie. They hadn't said anything in public yet, but it was apparent that they were sleeping together. He checked his padd and looked over the patrol duty schedule he and Delaara had made up for rotating patrols above Risa and covering the whole planet.

"Ok, you can come in now," said Rachael from the door's intercom. He walked in and noticed Rash and Rachael both had satisfied looks on their faces, and Rachael's hair was a bit mussed.

"Here's the duty roster and patrol schedule for our stay, Rachael," he said with a knowing grin.

"Mm, thanks, Jason," she said with a smile of thanks as she took it and looked it over. "You and Delaara deserve some shore leave when this is all over. I think we'll all be taking some, in fact."

"Sounds like a plan, ma'am," replied Jason with a smile.

"Alright, get out the both of you. I need to go over shift schedules and make sure we're combat ready." She started sorting padds and flimsies on her desk as Cobalt and Rash went to leave. "Oh, and Ryan." He turned back and smiled. "Thank you for the thorough debriefing.", she said with a wink.

As they got into the turbolift, Jason finally released the laugh he'd been holding back.

Rash, knowing why, laughed too. "'Debriefing', right?" He grinned.

"Yep!" Jason said between laughing fits. "It's an oldie but a goodie!"

"I know, right?" Rash said. "The first time she used that one on me, I just about died when I realized how dirty the word really was!"

As they stepped off the turbolift onto the Flight Deck, they were brought up short by Delaara. "What are you two laughing about?"

"Something very immature, sweetheart", said Jason.

"Probably, but I'd like to know anyway." She batted her eyelashes.

"Well, when Jason showed up to hand over the duty roster and patrol schedule for our stay here, Rachael and I were in the middle of a Ready Room Quickie. So once we finished, and Jason delivered the reports, she told us to leave, but thanked me for the 'debriefing'." Ryan couldn't suppress a laugh.

Delaara looked confused for a moment.

"I know, I know. I found it confusing at first too, since I only wear boxers." Ryan and Jason both laughed again.

"Ohmygod..." Delaara put her face in her hand and laughed softly, the chuckle growing into a full fledged laugh. "That is.... just.... filthy!" She managed to get out between fits of laughter, which set Jason and Ryan off yet again.

*****

When they'd finally calmed down enough to walk with little snicker fits along the way, they made their way to Jason and Delaara's office.

"I can't believe she could say that with a straight face," said Jason as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"That's why she's the captain, baby," said Delaara, also wiping tears of laughter away.

Bounce chimed and Jason said "Come on in."

"Hey, boss. Just letting you know Charlie is starting our patrol."

"Good deal, Bounce. Stay sharp out there." Jason shook his hand.

"Always, brother." Bounce said with a grin.

He left, and they could hear the four Valkyries firing up their engines as they got ready to launch.

"This is why I hate peacetime guard duty," said Jason. "Our guys are used to quick and clean or quick and dirty missions against numerically superior enemies. This guard duty is going to be boring as hell, and if they don't have some music to listen to, it's going to be a long long day for them." He'd scheduled 8 hours on, 16 off for each flight, with a day off every 3rd day in the rotation. He knew that Scorpion was sending out their Charlie flight at the same time, and would be under the command of Bounce. They had ration packs for a lunch so they could eat in rotation designated by the flight leader. Stiletto got off easy, this being their off shift.

"This is where we'll find out who is really capable of handling not only the pressure of combat, but the boredom of everyday peacetime operations," said Delaara, nodding her agreement.

"How'd you handle it in the RIF, Delaara?" Ryan asked.

Delaara pulled her old Romulan earpiece from her pocket and tossed it to him. He looped it over his ear and hit the play button. 'Thunder in the Sky' nearly blew his eardrums out as it started playing. He pulled it from his ear, laughing and tossing it back to her. She had it set to randomize the songs, so she put it on and listened for a few seconds. "Ahh, yes. Manowar."

She handed it to Jason and he slipped it on. "'Thunder in the Sky'," he said, nodding approval, then hit stop and handed it back to her.

"Rash, that is how ANY pilot handles boredom during peacetime out here." Jason laughed. "Next time we get to Earth, I recommend Tesla Records, which was where Delaara and I were the day you commed me after you guys met with Admiral Nelson."

"I'm gonna have to find some of that music," he said. "If nothing else, it will keep my sleepy ass awake!"

"As if your double espresso shot every morning doesn't?" Jason asked, laughing. It had been a morning routine for Rash since their time at the Academy. Like clockwork for 4 whole years.

"You don't understand, Cobalt! That doesn't keep me awake, it just wakes me up!" He grinned.

*****

Bounce was bored as hell, and so were his guys. He checked in with Charlie: Bravo, Scorpion's contingent on this patrol, every 5 minutes to make sure they were all clear as well, but the whole patrol was just a boring day.

"Hey, Spar, you got anything going on tonight after patrol?" He asked over his comm to his wingman.

"Not really, Bounce. Thought about going to 11Forward and seeing if Dr. Siln is there. She's kind of hot." Lieutenant Steve 'Spar' Logan said back.

"I don't know, Spar. Something about her just doesn't feel right. I caught her looking at me once, and her eyes looked like 50 kilos of crazy in a 5 kilo bag." Mae Siln freaked him out, especially when she'd been watching him dance with Marie.

"Well, I think she's cute, and I've never seen her out with a man or woman, for that matter. She usually just works or sits in 11Forward for a while drinking before going back to her quarters." Spur wasn't about to tell him that he'd been friends with Mae for a few weeks already. He'd heard all the rumors about her, but realized that there were no facts to back them up.

"Ok, bud. If she cuts your nuts off while you're sleeping, don't come crying to me." Bounce said and chuckled.

"Ha ha, Tony," said Spar. "How are you and Marie doing?"

"Not bad. It's just a friends with bennies situation, and it's pretty nice so far." Bounce wasn't going to brag, but Marie was pretty filthy. He thought about the night before.

*****

As Marie pushed Bounce down on the bed, she had unzipped her uniform top and said "I'm going to fuck you silly, you fucking bastard!" Her grin was sexy and seductive. "I'm going to fuck your hard motherfucking cock like you've never been fucked before!"

He got undressed just as fast. He'd never heard any woman use that many f-bombs in one sentence before, but he was going to enjoy it. He loved dirty talking women.

As soon as they were both naked, she shoved him down on the bed and inhaled his cock down to his balls in one shot. Her wet warm mouth sucked him like she was trying to milk all the cream he had. She pulled her mouth off long enough to say "And after I suck your fucking cum out, I'm going to fuck your cock with my cunt until you fucking cum again!" She inhaled him again and sucked long and hard, her tongue licking the underside of his shaft as she deepthroated him. Pulling off one more time, she said "Oh, and after you cum in my fucking cunt, you're going to fuck my ass until I can't take it anymore! Then you're going to give me another load of your motherfucking cum in my motherfucking ass!" She was almost screaming as she'd said it, and Bounce finally figured out just how filthy she really was.

"How about when I'm fucking your ass and I'm ready to come, I pull out and you suck my cum out after licking my cock clean of your ass?" He said with a nasty grin.

Her eyes went wide at that. "Oh fuck yes!" Marie exclaimed. "Your Commander is about to suck her ass juice off your cock while you come in her mouth, baby!" She inhaled him down to the root again, and sucked him hard. He felt his balls begin to boil.

"Oh fuck, Marie! I'm gonna come!" He shouted, right before he came hard down her throat. 3 pulses of cum shot into her mouth and down the hatch.

"Mmmmm, that tasted good, baby. Tell you what. Let's save my cunt for last and you fuck my ass now!" She said, rising up above him and turning around, guiding his cock with her hand as she lowered her hot ass onto him. She moaned as his still hard cock entered her tight puckered hole, and shouted "Oh fucking dear god that feels so fucking good!" She slammed her ass down on him, her cunt hitting his balls as she came hard, drenching him and the sheets below them. He felt her ass squeeze him like a fist as she came in spasms, her ass full of his hard throbbing meat shaft. "OH FUCK!" She screamed as she came again, rolling her first orgasm over to a second.

He reached up and grabbed her waist, thrusting in and out of her tight ass, pounding her mercilessly as she writhed above him, shaking her head from side to side. She screamed out again, coming like a geyser as she squirted like a whore. "OHMYFUCKINGGOD!"

"Oh fuck yes, baby!" Bounce shouted. "I'm gonna fucking cum, you fucking slut!"

As he shouted that, she jumped off his cock and inhaled him again, tasting her ass while sucking his cock down. She felt him swell in her mouth and squeezed his balls with her free hand. She pulled her mouth back and said "Yeah, sweety. Gimme that hot load of cum. Give it to me, baby. Give it to me!" She sucked him down again as he began to come, even harder than before.

"OH FUCK MARIE YOU FUCKING SLUT TAKE MY FUCKING CUM!" He exploded in her sucking mouth, filling it as she swallowed over and over.

"Oh fucking god, Tony," she said after she'd swallowed it all. "That tastes so fucking good!" She moved up and kissed him, making him taste himself and her ass juices on her tongue.

*****

Bounce snapped back to reality and realized that he was hard as a fucking rock, and that their shift was just about over. "Ok, Charlies", he said over the comm. "Let's head on back to Nimitz and let our buddies in Alpha take over." 'And Marie, you best be ready tonight, baby' he thought to himself with a grin.

As Charlie was pulling into the flight hangar, Bounce was filing his report to Marie on the Bridge. She said "This is all well and good, Charlie Lead, but I will need a thorough debriefing from you as soon as you finish handing your AAR in to Captain Thatcher."

Bounce grinned. "You got it, Commander. You will be fully debriefed ASAP."

*****

After Bounce landed, he was literally bouncing to the turbolift. Jason noticed and narrowed his eyes.

"He probably has a date with Marie," she said with a chuckle. Scorpion and Stiletto Alpha flights had drawn this shift, and Jason had arranged for the day off tomorrow from regular duties so they could pull their own rotation tomorrow night on patrol. He had done it for both himself and Delaara, but also for Alex and Jenny, who appeared to be even more in love each day.

"I wouldn't doubt that. They must have a regular thing now," said Jason with a shrug and a smile.

As they entered 11Forward, Jason wanted to pull Spar out of the line of fire, as he was actually talking to Mae Siln. Delaara saw the look on his face and followed his gaze.

"Oh no," she said with her own look of horror.

"Wait, sweetheart. Let's just see what happens first." Jason had a thought, and placed a restraining hand on her arm.

"Ok, baby. But for the record, I don't like this." She said.

"Neither do I, but we won't know for sure unless something happens here." Jason cautioned her.

They took up their usual barstools and let their gazes wander around as they surreptitiously spied on the conversation taking place.

To both of their astonishments, Mae was actually smiling and looking down, glancing up at Spar occasionally and biting her lower lip.

"Honey, I think Rachael might be right. She looks really shy", said Delaara after watching them for a while.

"Maybe, sweetheart. We'll see." Jason was wary, but it was beginning to look like Rachael was right.

Spar stood up and held out his hand to Mae. She took it, and he led her to the dance floor. Jason saw that she was smiling, and the wallflower that she usually was seemed to disappear when she smiled. She was acually very beautiful when she didn't have that dour expression on her face. Her long dark hair, which she usually wore up in a severe bun, looked beautiful, and her eyes, usually downcast or staring at someone with a fierce intensity, were now more relaxed and open. Her eyes were green, and went well with her long dark brown tresses.

Spar and Mae danced a few dances together, from western music to a couple rock ballads. He tipped her face up and kissed her lips lightly, and she returned his kiss with an enthusiasm that left Delaara's jaw hanging open.

*****

"Damn, Doc! This is some setup you have here!" Tanya said to Doc Tavolk as she entered the holodeck for their date. She looked around at the countryside and then at the Doc himself. She sized him up and decided that he wasn't bad looking at all. His eyebrows, which swept upward from the bridge of his nose, similar to Delaara's, and his pointed ears gave him a devilish look. His deep chocolate brown eyes were reserved, yet gentle. Then she saw him actually smile.

"I am glad you made it, Tanya," he said with a small smile. His eyes were smiling more than his mouth, though. "Please join me," he said as he gestured to the outspread blanket with the picnic basket on it.

Tanya smiled broadly. "Why Doc, I didn't know this would be a date!"

"Ah, the Human custom. Now that you mention it, I guess it is a date." He bowed his head in acknowledgment.

"But Doc, you're Vulcan. Why ask me out on a date when you have a woman waiting for you back home?" She asked with a perplexed look.

"When I decided not to finish the Kolinahr, my bride to be disassociated herself from me, as did my family. I am what you would call single." He looked perfectly in control of his emotions. "Tanya, I asked you on this date because I find you intriguing and I... well, I like you," he finished finally.

Tanya was touched. She'd never heard a man say that to her before. She moved forward and slipped her arms around his neck, hugging him as his own arms went around her waist.

"Doc... Tavolk, I like you too, hon." Tanya replied. She smiled at him, and he had a hint of a smile on his face.

"Then I guess, since we like each other, that we should eat. I took the liberty of preparing some dishes that both Humans and Vulcans enjoy." He gestured for her to sit, and once she was seated, he too sat and opened the picnic basket.

They ate and talked. He told her of his childhood on Vulcan and then his enrollment in Starfleet Academy after his family had disowned him. She talked about growing up with 4 bullies for brothers, and he put his hand on her shoulder at that point, squeezing gently.

She put her hand over his, and stroked it as she looked into his eyes. "Thank you, Tavolk. For this. For listening. It's been a hell of a long time since I could just be myself with anyone."

"It is my honor, Tanya," he said in a gentle voice. "Whatever you wish to tell me, know that I will not judge you or criticize your choices."

Tanya looked deep into his eyes, then leaned forward slowly and kissed him lightly on his lips. His hand came up and stroked her cheek as she pulled back, and he leaned forward and did the same, kissing her lips lightly.

It was as if she'd been struck by lightning as her breathing got deeper and her heart started to pound in her chest. "Tavolk..." she started to say, then stopped and leaned forward, kissing him softly. Her lips parted and so did his. Their tongues touched and another electric spark shot through her spine. Their kiss became more passionate as their tongues explored each other's mouth, dancing together and tasting. Her eyes closed as she enjoyed her first kiss with a man in nearly ten years.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers
123456...8