Love And War Bk. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Jason." Delaara said, looking up at him.

He met her gaze and smiled. "I love you too, sweetheart." He kissed her softly and lovingly.

"I wonder if it's going to be a boy or a girl?" Rash asked out of the blue.

The spell was broken, and everybody laughed, including Stelis.

"Jason, I owe you a debt that I can never repay." Stelis said.

"You owe me nothing, brother. You're family." Jason replied with a smile.

"What does family mean to you, Jason?" He asked.

"Everything. Family is there for you no matter what. Family is about unconditional support and love. Family are the ones we turn to when we need help, and the ones we help in return when they are in need. There are no limits to what I would do for my Family, Stelis." Jason laid it out for his new cousin. "I married Delaara because I love her. I chose to accept her Family as my own. I am more than happy to live with that choice."

Stelis lowered his head for a moment. "You've humbled me again, Jason. I had forgotten that earlier when I struck you. Once again, you have my apologies."

"I already accepted once, Stelis. There is no need for it again, my friend." Jason smiled at him.

Spock, who had been sitting looking at the gift Jason had given him with a tear in his eye, said "Jason, thank you."

"Spock? Are you ok?" He asked, moving to the old man's side with Delaara.

"I am fine, son. I was just overcome by memories." He smiled again, and looked at the small figurine of an old Constitution Class Heavy Cruiser with the faint number NCC-1701 engraved upon it.

To Be Continued in Book 4. (See, I told you this was going to be Epic)

1...345678
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
it's a repeating thing...

Your useage of caps in the sex scenes is a bit of a... quirk.

Not something I generally like, but I also tend to skip sex scenes unless they're plot-relevant, regardless of the author. (Seriously -- I've got over 25 authors in a shortcut folder on my computer, and I rarely read the sex scenes of any of them. I picked all of them because the stories are so epic.)

Also, is it bad that I read the last few line in Leonard Nemoy's voice?

IronDragonIronDragonover 11 years agoAuthor
@Hmm

Thank you for the input. Yeah, I was messing around and a little drunk when I did the sex scenes in this one, and messing around with some different sexual metaphors.. I will admit it was corny as hell. lol

Q was concerned because deep down, as much as he would never admit it, Q cares about people. If you have it on DVD, watch all the later Q episodes of TNG and the series finale, 'All Good Things'. Every time Q showed up, it ended up helping in some way. I will admit also that I don't quite have the same knack for sublety that the TNG writers of the Q episodes had, but I think I managed to get my point across. Anyhow, all four affected by Q's plan remember, not just Jason and Delaara. Rash even beat the crap out of him for it. There really wouldn't be any reason to tell anyone else, because to them, it never happened. Q's plan made it so those four years never happened, and never would happen. He just let them keep their memories, which, of course, they didn't like. I'm glad you enjoyed at least some of it, though. :)

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Hmm.

I really wanted to give this five stars, but I just couldn't do more than four. The dialogue isn't nearly as good as it was in the earlier parts of the story, and some of the sex language was beyond corny. Seriously, I almost stopped reading at "her cunt clamping on his tritanium hard meat pillar."

You got your mojo back when Cobalt beat up his new uncle, and didn't lose it again, but that wasn't enough to make up for the middle of the story.

So has anyone on the Nimitz not found their soulmate yet?

Are we ever going to find out why Q looked at Cobalt with concern?

Are Cobalt and Demoness ever going to tell their friends about Q resetting four years of their lives? He never told them to keep it a secret, but they never felt it was worth mentioning?

IronDragonIronDragonover 11 years agoAuthor
@Need More

I'm working on Book 4 now. It should be done in a few days. Glad you like it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need More

when can we look for Bk 4 and beyond

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Love Thy Enemy Ch. 01 The strangest things can happen to Starfleet pilots.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Creation's Guardian Ch. 01 Bob meets an unknown Goddess.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Lampmaker Ch. 01 What would you do if you could make your own genies?in Mind Control
Devil's Due Fight or Flight? He couldn't fight, so he was forced to run.in Loving Wives
Equalizer Leveling the playing field for the underdog.in Loving Wives
More Stories