Love And War Bk. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers

She leaned toward Jason and whispered "My love, once Bryan is born, and able to be babysat, we're going to fly deep into Cardassian space and pick a fight!"

Jason laughed and kissed his wife. He knew how much she loved to fly, and hated having to ground her from combat missions, but he also knew that if it put their baby in danger, there was no way in hell that he would put them in harm's way.

And now that Alex and Jenny were getting married, and had already announced their intention of having a child of their own, it appeared that the Nimitz was in for a mini baby boom.

*****

Jon and Jackie were talking quietly to each other on the dance floor.

"So what brought you here tonight, Jon?" Jackie asked with a smile.

"I don't know, to be honest." He smiled. "I know I haven't been the most sociable person since I've been aboard, and I'm still trying to get used to the relaxed regulations."

Jackie smiled and giggled. "I know what you mean. When I first came aboard at Utopia Planaetia, I was expecting just another ship with just another Captain. I'd no clue that Rachael would not only relax the personal relationship regs, but that she would actually hook up with and marrying Rash."

"I'd noticed that. Especially when they pulled what I'm guessing is a going joke on new personnel here in 11Forward." He smiled as he'd remembered Rash and Rachael having a seemingly serious discussion until she had kissed him with a passion that he'd never seen before. It had caught him offguard at the time. "From what I've heard, you rarely come here, either. What brought you out tonight, if I may ask?"

She giggled softly again. "I don't know. Marie wanted me to come with her and Tony, and she said that I needed to get out more often." Jackie shrugged and pulled him closer. She was enjoying dancing with the young pilot.

Jon was enjoying dancing with this goddess he'd just met as well, and enjoyed the feel of her so close. "Jackie, I for one am glad you came tonight," he said softly.

Jon was usually training himself in the simulator and holodeck. He knew when he'd received his Orders of Transfer to Skull Squadron that he would be flying alongside living legends, and had honed his skills as much as possible on the different simulations. He'd also kept up his bujutsu training since he'd left Earth, and had forged himself into a living weapon like his ancestors in Japan had hundreds of years before. The only thing he'd been missing, and he hadn't even realized it until now, was someone special to share himself with.

Jackie had spent her off hours reading, mostly. She loved learning new languages, and was now working on Romulan, having been inspired by Jason's dilligence in learning his wife's native language. She'd been working with Mariel 'Seraph' Evans, who was already fluent in it, as well as studying on her own.

They talked about their interests, and what they liked and didn't like. Like her, he loved learning new languages, and had studied to learn Klingon, since their culture somewhat resembled the warrior culture of ancient Japan. Their sense of Honor was very close to the Samurai ideal.

Jon was only 23, but in his short life, he'd excelled at nearly everything he'd attempted. Here he was now, proving himself to his new squadmates, and dancing with the prettiest woman he'd ever laid eyes upon.

The song ended, and they walked hand in hand back to the bar area.

"Ah, good. You're both back." Rachael said as they came near. "Lieutenant, you are out of uniform." She said to Jon.

"With respect, ma'am. Lieutenant Chambers is in fact in uniform." He smiled as he thought she'd meant his dance partner.

"Actually, she isn't, but we'll get to that in a moment. I was adressing you, Lieutenant Junior Grade Jonathan Takamura." Rachael smiled as she saw his eyebrows raise momentarily.

Jon recovered quickly and bowed. "I'm honored, Captain." He allowed himself a small smile as she pinned the hollow pip on the collar of his flight suit.

"Congratulations, Lieutenant." She said with a grin, and the Skulls present applauded.

"Thank you, ma'am." He responded, and Jackie kissed him on the cheek.

"Ok, Lieutenant Commander, you are also out of uniform." Rachael said with a smirk at Jackie, who was now grinning ear to ear.

"Rachael, you are one evil woman sometimes!" Jackie smiled as Rachael pinned another hollow pip on her collar next to he two solid pips already there.

"I can be, but you've both earned that." She finished. "You should have seen Jason's face when I did it to him!"

"He was beside himself." Delaara confirmed.

Jon liked his Squadron Commander and Squadron XO. They were tough but fair, and friendly when off duty. When he'd first come aboard, Delaara had welcomed him with a smile, and even though he knew who she was from watching the News, he was still captivated by her striking looks. Bounce had called her 'The Old Lady', but she looked just slightly younger than her husband.

"Jon, why don't we go dance to celebrate?" Jackie said to him with a grin, and he smiled back.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, Jackie." He replied, and led her back onto the dance floor.

*****

Alex and Jenny lay in bed talking as they remained stationed in geosynchronous orbit above Starfleet HQ on Earth.

"You are so beautiful, Jennifer. I love you." Alex kissed his fiancee as she lay in his arms. Her naked body pressed against his.

"I feel beautiful when I'm with you, Alex. I love you too!" She replied with a smile and snuggled close to her Klingon lover.

"When we get married, I would love to have a full Human ceremony, sweetheart." Alex said. "Klingon weddings aren't really my thing." He shrugged.

"Ugh, I know, baby. I was thinking about including the 'tossing the bride into the air' part, though." She giggled.

Alex grinned. "Yeah, that's about the only fun part, from what I've seen."

They both laughed and then kissed passionately. "I need you, Jenny." He whispered in her ear.

"Then make love to me, Alex. I'm yours." She replied, her breath catching in her throat as her heart started beating faster.

She spread her thighs for him invitingly as he moved between them. He kissed her lovingly as her arms went around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. She didn't even have to guide him as he entered her hungry pussy, and thrust slowly into her. She moaned as he penetrated her lovingly, and tightened her legs around him, pulling him even deeper.

"Mmmmmm God baby.... You feel so amazing inside me!" Jenny moaned as he filled her.

"I love being inside you, my love." He replied, thrusting in and out slowly, giving her as much of himself as he could. She moaned louder as they made love, coming around him as he bottomed out against her cervix.

She shook with her climax, feeling him deep in her, nearly to her womb. He held still as she came down from the peak, and started moving again slowly.

Alex loved making love to her. He enjoyed their hard frantic fucks, but this was much more sensual, and allowed him to express his feelings toward her better. He continued to thrust into her slowly, moving his hips as hers rose to meet him on each downstroke. She felt wonderful around him, and she kissed him lovingly as their bodies joined. "Oh Jenny... I'm getting close, baby!" He said as they moved together. She pulled him closer still as she felt her own build up.

"Yes, baby! Come in me! Give me your babies!" She cried out as she started to come around him.

Alex felt her tightening, her young pussy contracting around him, milking him as she massaged him inside her. He couldn't hold back anymore as he swelled inside her loving pussy. "I'm coming, baby!" He shouted as he released, uloading volley after volley into her for what seemed like forever.

His orgasm set her off again, and her climaxes cascaded one into another as he bucked and spasmed above her and inside her. He rolled off of her, pulling her on top of him as they continued to climax together. He'd never felt anything like it, and by the time the came down, they were both breathless.

"Wow, Alex!" Jenny said as she caught her breath finally.

"Wow is right, baby!" Alex said, breathing heavily himself as he kissed her passionately. "You are the most amazing woman in the galaxy, Jenny Sparks!"

"Not as amazing as you, Alex Rozhenko!" She giggled in reply.

"We're both amazing, then!" He laughed his deep laugh and kissed her lovingly again.

*****

"I don't know, Jackie," Jon was nervous. "Believe me, I want to. More than you know."

"Jon, I want this with you. I know you want it with me, too." Jackie was breathing quickly as she danced with him slowly. She'd just invited him back to her quarters.

"Jackie, I do want you, and I know you want me. While I'm a good pilot and a skilled fighter, there are some things that I have very little experience with." He gulped and blushed. His control had slipped, and he was furiously grasping to get it back.

"Jon, it's ok." She replied, stroking his face. She smiled at him. "Jon, listen. Please. There's no shame in that. We don't learn unless we experience things. You know that."

He saw her smile and looked into her sky blue eyes. "I don't think you realize this, Jackie. I'm... I'm a... I've never been with a woman before."

Jackie pulled him close. "It's ok, Jon. I understand. Do you want me to be your first?"

Jon was reeling. He hadn't felt this way about anyone else in his life. "Jackie, if I give myself to you, I am giving myself to you for as long as you want me. If this is a one night thing, I will understand. Especially since I really don't know what I'm doing." He chuckled nervously.

"Jon, I've only ever been with one man before, and that was years ago. I'm not very experienced either." She admitted with a smile and a shrug.

Jon looked at her in disbelief. She was gorgeous. She could have any man she wanted. He sensed the truth in her words, though. "Jackie, I know you're telling the truth, but how? How is it that a lady as beautiful as you doesn't have a man already? You are truly gorgeous!"

She blushed at his heartfelt compliment. "Jon, you are unlike the other men here. I'm VERY choosy about who I date." Jackie smiled at him.

Unlike quite a few other female crewmembers, she had never had a crush on Jason MacKenzie. She'd always seen him as more of a little brother, but he and Delaara were her friends. She'd seen women throw themselves at him when he'd first come aboard as an Ensign, and had been promoted to J.G. a week later, but he'd turned them all down. She knew from her girlfriend Akiko that he wasn't into men, but he seemed to have no room for romance, even if she had been interested.

Jon was something else, though. It wasn't that he didn't want her. It was that he was nervous about how he would do with her.

"Jackie, I have to ask if you believe in love at first sight." Jon blurted suddenly. His normally reserved demeanor was out the airlock.

"Jon, I believe that when you walked in that door, I lost sight of everyone else around me." Jackie replied with a smile. She leaned forward and kissed him sweetly.

"It.. it was the same for me, Jackie." He smiled and kissed her back lovingly. "One thing, though. I want this to be with someone special, and I don't want it to be just a one-nighter." Here's where it usually went wrong for him. When he'd say this to other girls who just wanted him as a notch, they usually balked. "You are special, since none of the other women in here even come close to your beauty."

Jackie was speechless for the first time in her entire life. She'd felt the tingle in her pussy when he'd first walked in, and knew that she wanted him. But to hear this from him touched her more deeply than anyone else in her life.

*****

Jason, Delaara, Rash, Rachael, Bounce, and Marie all watched the romance unfolding on the dance floor.

"Man, he's in my flight, and I've never seen him show that much real emotion." Bounce said as he swigged his beer.

"Hell, I've never seen Jackie so much as look at a man twice until now." Marie added.

"Look at him. He's a nervous wreck." Jason said. "The poor guy is acting like he's never been.... ohboy."

Delaara saw it too. "He's never been with a woman." She said matter-of-factly.

"Ok, I think if he needs help, we should give it to him. No pilot in MY Squadron is going to die a freakin' virgin!" Jason nodded resolutely.

"No worries there, mate." Bounce said, letting his Australian heritage show. "I think Jackie has the situation well in hand." He clinked bottles with his boss on that.

"You're right, Tony. I have a feeling he's going to be a new man by morning." Marie grinned as she watched Jackie kiss Jon passionately as she melded her body to his.

"How did he do that?" Rash asked, shaking his head in wonder.

"The kid is good with a stick." Jason toasted his most junior squadron member.

"Let's hope he's good with her cockpit." Bounce grinned.

"Speaking of which, Tony, can you come back and inspect MY cockpit? I think it might be starting to leak." Marie asked, giving him a wink.

"I'd be happy to, babe!" Bounce replied, and they left the bar together.

"She has to be the randiest slut I've ever met." Rachael laughed after they'd left.

"Marie??" Delaara asked.

"Yeah. I used to serve with her on the USS Saratoga, and her quarters were right next door to mine. If you heard half the things she says during sex, your ears would melt, sis." Rachael winked at her friend with a smirk.

"She should hear some of the stuff you say to me, sweetheart." Jason said to Delaara just loud enough for Rachael to overhear.

Delaara smacked him on the shoulder. "Don't you dare!"

"Oh hell, Delaara, are you as filthy as I think you are?" Rachael was wide eyed and grinning.

"I'm not saying anything else, since my wife would probably cut me off at the nuts." Jason started gulping his beer studiously.

Delaara laughed, and Rash was red faced at the thought of Delaara screaming profanities while... yeah, he had to stop thinking that... NOW!

*****

"Jackie, I really REALLY like you. But I don't know if it's love yet. Maybe we could go someplace a bit more quiet and talk about it?" Jon said after their most recent kiss that had left his toes curling in his boots.

"I think we could do that. Would my quarters be ok, baby?" Jackie asked in a sultry tone. Her pussy was drenched, and she knew right then and there that she had to have him.

"Yes, ma'am!" Jon said, grinning. "Lead the way."

She grabbed his hand and led him out of the bar at a near run.

*****

"Yeah, Raijin just hit the Single Dude jackpot right there!" Rash grinned.

"How'd he get that callsign?" Delaara asked.

"What, 'Raijin'? I think it was because his flight instructors said he struck like lightning during training. Fast and with deadly accuracy. Since Raijin is the Japanese god of Thunder, it would make sense." Jason said with a shrug.

"Well, let's just hope lightning strikes more than once tonight." Rash lifted his bottle in a toast.

*****

Jackie had pulled Jon's zipper down as soon as they'd gotten into her quarters. She had him undressed in no time, and he returned the favor on her.

"I want you, Jackie." Jon was breathing heavily. His eyes were full of love and lust for her.

"I want you too, Jon! More than you know!" Jackie replied. She threw him onto the bed and took hold of his hard cock in her hand. "If you come quickly, don't worry. I'll make sure you don't stay soft for long, baby." She grinned wickedly as she straddled his hips, and he looked at her neatly trimmed pussy hair. He watched her set him against her dripping wet lips, and pushed up to meet her as she sank onto him with a loud moan of pleasure.

"Oh my God, Jackie!" Jon was inside her. He was inside a woman for the first time! "You feel wonderful, baby!" He exclaimed. "Now I know what heaven feels like!"

"Mmmmmm Jon, that's what I need, baby. Now just lay still and let me do all the work." She leaned down and kissed him as his hands went to her waist and she began to move on him. Up and down, up and down. He soon got into rhythm with her, meeting her with upstrokes every time she came down on him, and her moans grew louder as she got closer and closer to her climax.

Jon looked up into her eyes as she rode him. She leaned forward and presented her hard nipples and luscious breasts to his hungry mouth, and he licked and sucked each nipple in turn, to her delighted moans and squeals of pleasure. She started fucking him rapidly as she got closer to coming. "Jackie, you're so tight, baby!" He exclaimed as he felt his balls tightening and his cock swelled larger inside her.

"Oh fuck yes, baby! I can feel you, Jonny! I can feel you. Come inside me, baby. I need it!" Jackie started to climax around him. "FUCK YES! I'M COMING, BABY! I'mmmmm CCCCCOMMMMIIIIINNNGGG!" Jackie thrashed wildly on top of him as she came, her pussy clamping down on him and locking him inside her.

Jon felt himself erupt inside her like a volcano. He cried out as he filled her, and she came again in rapid succession around him. "OOOOHHHHHH YESSSSSS BBBAAAAABYYYYYYYY!!!!" She screamed as he filled her with volley after volley of his seed.

Jon's whole body tensed up, and he felt her spasming and thrashing around as they came together.

Then as quickly as it had hit them, it released them, and they collapsed together. Jon was breathing heavily, as was Jackie. Her head was resting on his chest as she regained herself, and she looked up into his dark almond shaped eyes with her sky blue ones and kissed him lovingly.

Jon returned her kiss just as tenderly. He felt some satisfaction at not only holding out as long as he had, but having satisfied this beautiful woman and bringing an angelic smile to her face.

"Ja... Jackie, Oh my God WOW!" Jon finally exclaimed. "That was... you are amazing!" He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her passionately as she lay on top of him.

"Ar... are you.. sure you were a virgin, baby?" Jackie asked as she continued fighting to catch her breath.

"Yes. Up until we made love, I had never been with a woman before." He blushed at her compliment.

Jackie laughed breathlessly. "Then you are a natural lover, baby." She kissed him lovingly and tenderly. She moved off of him slightly and snuggled up against him with her leg draped across his waist and hips.

Jon stroked her hair off her face and looked at her serene smile and sky blue eyes. She is beautiful, he thought to himself. Soon her breathing deepened as their eyes began to close, and they fell asleep together, dreaming of the love they had found.

*****

Tony was fucking Marie hard in her ass, which was where she preferred him most of the time. She was bent over her bed and his fingers were wrapped in her hair as he plundered her hot tight asshole.

"You like being my bitch, don't ya?" He said. "You like being fucked up your dirty ass like a fucking whore, don't ya, baby!"

"OH FUCK YES YOU FUCKING GODDAMN BASTARD!" Marie screamed as she came again, drenching his balls as they slapped against her cunt with his cock balls deep in her backdoor.

As she convulsed around him, he leaned forward and whispered "Now, slut. Get down on your knees and clean my cock and balls."

"Oh fuck yes, baby!" She exclaimed, dropping to her knees and sucking her ass juices off his cock. She then cleaned his balls of her cum, and moved up to kiss him lovingly.

He returned her kiss passionately, then pushed her back on the bed with a wicked smirk. She spread her legs wide, and crooked a finger at him, inviting him into her again.

Tony moved on top of her and their mouths met as he plunged his now clean cock into her cunt hard, causing her to scream out in pain and pleasure. He put her legs up over his shoulders and began to plow her like a farm field. Pumping into her harder and harder, faster and faster, going as deep as humanly possible inside her tight gushing wet cunt.

IronDragon
IronDragon
1,613 Followers
123456...9