Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Grrta groaned quietly from the way that Illa was manipulating her nipple while the kobold's fingers were playing with her inner lips. Illa pressed her mouth to Grrta's ear a little more. "We're so happy that we met ye," she sighed, as she felt Grrta's hand over her backside, "and we're so happy that ye're here with us. I want te share Thiery with ye tonight."

Before Grrta could think of an answer, Illa kissed her again and slipped her forked tongue over Grrta's little tusks and into Grrta's mouth.

This was going beyond just being polite to Grrta, but she felt so good with them, and she finally nodded when Thiery looked down as he rose to mount her as she lay in the nest of covers in that little dark place.

They were three different sorts, but they began to feel more like a sort of close structure growing. It seemed a lot more complete with Grrta there. She felt Illa helping to get Thiery lined up so that after a few careful nudges, he slid into her slowly and Grrta groaned as she reached for Illa to kiss her in thanks for a minute before she settled in with Thiery.

Grrta moaned a little, raising her legs as Thiery began. Illa continued kissing Grrta but she made sure to leave her the room to breathe, knowing how it was to be fucked by her male. "I'm so happy seein' yer faces," she smiled before she sniffled a little. Grrta asked if there was something wrong, and Illa shook her head and kissed Grrta again.

"You really mean that, Illa?" Grrta asked.

"I do," the imp whispered, wiping a tear from her face, "It was awful fer us before we met, sleepin' alone and all, and it's so much better te have someone te love and sleep with, but with three of us, I'm feelin' like this is a proper home te small ones now. It's so good te play and cuddle wi' ye here. Oh, I'm makin' a right fool of maself here, but I cannae help it, Grrta."

Grrta felt some of the emotion too, and so she just pulled Illa to her and hugged her tightly while she felt Illa's hands trying to help her.

Illa waited, cooing soft encouragement to them both and caressing here and there as the pitch rose past the slow beginning strokes. Illa smiled to herself. She really was enjoying this so much.

Even so, she was an imp, so she held one little thing back as she caught one of Grrta's breasts for her mouth. She reached down carefully between them a little, so that she could very gently rub the little pea there in tiny circular motions.

Grrta gasped and began to buck hard, calling her pleasure to Thiery, who groaned his back to her.

Illa still waited, wanting to choose the perfect moment. It didn't take long, and when she saw them working so hard to please each other, little Illa the imp said it in her quiet little way.

"I never in my wee life woulda thought that it would be so nice te see two cousins fucking each other so sweetly."

The words brought them to a stop – just as she knew that they would. The stared into each other's eyes, but Illa knew her male. He was right on the edge.

She lifted herself quickly and reached under him to squeeze his scrotum and hiss in his ear, "Give it te Grrta, ye wonderful male. Come on, fill her! Don't ye see how she's needin' ye?"

Thiery groaned and cried out, right over the edge as he slammed into Grrta hard as she gasped with her eyes wide.

"Look at him, sweetness," Illa said to Grrta, moving her hand back between them, "That's what he has fer ye. Clamp down on him and take his seed."

Grrta came violently, bucking and shrieking as she felt Thiery's contractions. They froze as Thiery thrust hard one last time and Illa thrilled to hear Grrta's squeaking cry. When she'd calmed a little, she looked at Illa with wide eyes still and the imp kissed her lips once softly before the feeling was past.

"That was fer ye both," she said, meaning it, "I knew what te say te get ye there, didn't I?" She was feeling very proud of herself.

When Thiery rolled off to lie gasping on his back. Illa took his place, rubbing with her little mound on Grrta's. She kissed the shocked goblin girl's breastbone and laid her head there with a sigh as she humped.

"What – what are ye doing, Illa?" Grrta asked breathlessly.

"I'm enjoyin' ye a little," the imp sighed, "I want te be here in a minute when some of him runs out. I want a little fer me too, ye know." She lifted her head to look into Grrta's slightly shocked eyes.

"Oh come on, "she grinned, "Don't tell me that ye're regrettin' what ye done. Ye only met us a little while ago, and I've known that ye've fancied Thiery for a while."

Grrta began to feel what Illa was doing and she rolled her hips back to make it better and bring the imp higher up on her.

"De ye like me, Grrta?" Illa asked.

Grrta nodded as a smile began on her face.

"Well good," Illa huffed a little, "because I like ye too, and if we can keep this up a while, well, I'd be happy te share with ye, and Thiery can fuck us both. He's got the juice fer us both, ye can rest assured. We'd be three fuckwits then, but I think that we can be happy.

Ye're no feelin' guilty over fuckin' with yer cousin, are ye? I mean, ye never really knew each other."

"No," Grrta smiled as she whispered, "and we'll likely never know fer sure, will we? But between us girls, Illa, I'm thinkin' that he is my cousin. It's just that I don't care."

"I don't care either," Thiery whispered, "I'm with two wonderful girls and I'm happy fer it. As long as we're talkin' between us like this, I can tell ye that I agree wi' ye, Grrta. Ye both forgot about Ma's dress that ye was wearin'. I'd know that one anywhere. So no matter what we are, Grrta dear, I still think the world of ye both."

"Is he always such a charmer, Illa?" Grrta smiled.

"I was gonna say no," Illa sighed, "But it wouldna be the truth. He is a good male. There's no doubtin' it."

Grrta sighed her pleasure as Thiery hugged them bit gently, "If we was in a big bunch of goblins or kobolds or maybe imps like you, sweetness, well in the dark, there'd be a lot of cousins doin' that anyway, wouldn't there? I'm happy that ye're letting me share, and I like ye so much anyway."

Illa smiled up and began to work harder as she felt the slickness of Thiery's semen running out of Grrta against her.

-----------------

Lily walked and wandered until she was near to the high ceiling of the great hall. From there, she had to spread her wings for a very short flight to an almost deserted place near a little-known exit.

Well, it should have been almost deserted. Instead, she found two slayer sentries, an uncomfortable-looking Megaera who hung suspended in mid-air, and the one that she sought as he considered her with a great deal of sadness. He didn't turn around as he began to speak.

"Sometimes I wonder if I have been alive for too long," Racephet said, "Long ago, I found Megaera selling herself in a large city on this world. It later became what is now called Istanbul, though at the time, it was Constantinople."

He sighed, "She was selling herself as a whore to get some silver, but when she could, she would practise her love of killing men. It was enough after a while to bring her to the notice of those who lay out the orders for the retrieval of fouled souls.

I went there myself to see it, and I offered help to her. We found that we liked each other's bodies, so I told her that I could help if she wanted to change - if she wanted to learn a better way to live. I did not tell her that a hunter would be sent very soon for her. I did not want to influence her choice. She did not believe me, but she said that if I really could do that, then she would want this with me.

Two hunters arrived as we were walking to an inn to eat. To me, for there to be two hunters together, it meant that they wanted her badly enough to incur the higher cost, and so the bounty must have been high for her. While she thought about which way to go, I slew them both. Then she knew that I was true in what I had offered.

It cost me so much, but I brought her back myself, and I paid the lord who had sent the hunters, and then I bought out her bounty contract and made some enemies for myself. Such a thing had never been done, but it was allowed. I had to kill a few lords over it, regardless.

I left my hell then taking Megaera with me."

He looked down for a moment, "Now I know why I did it, of course, but not at the time. That was so long ago now. Sometimes, I would see that she was gone, but a little work on my part would lead me to where she was, still trapping males unfairly and never doing that to the females who did the same thing.

She did this three times, hundreds of years apart until I told her that I was the only protection that she had. Since that time, she has not done this again. But now she tells me that she wants to begin again, that she wishes to be free of me, as she put it."

He looked back at Lily and smiled sadly, "Of course, she did not use words as nice as mine."

After a moment, he looked to the Fury once more. "What has happened here is that she cannot contain her hatred of Tereth for some reason that she does not even know herself, yet she knows that she lives under your geas and cannot say a word about him to anyone.

So she thought to leave and was caught by the Appolyon's sentries. The one who held her is healing now, and the other one came to tell me of this. I told them to release her to me so that I might calm her, but she told me of what had been hidden from me in her heart for all of this time. It is my fault, since I chose not to look.

I forced truth into her speech to me and asked where she sought to go, and she told me that she would go to see Gorek and offer to tell of what she knew if he could remove the geas from her. Then she told me what she thought of me and tried to fly. But I hold her here like this."

"Gorek cannot remove my geas," Lily said, matter-of-factly, "To try would injure him badly. The geas would destroy her and hurt him. Likely, he would force her to tell what she knew without doing anything for her at all, if I know him. He may not be very bright, but he excels in meanness and cruelty and uses it in everything. It is his way."

Racephet nodded, "I know this and I said it to her, but she does not believe me. I have also told her of the other geas, the one which was not spoken about. I placed my own on her last night, and if she leaves through any of the ways out of here, it would be the same thing. I am all that saves her from herself here, yet she does not believe me, and she tells me hurtful things in her mind."

He laughed a little, "One would think that at an age like mine, things such as this would find no place in me to hurt. And yet I do, Lily. Not for what she says – that is the raving of a succubus. What hurts is my admission to myself, I guess."

"What are you doing here with her now then?" Lily asked.

He shook his head as he stood up, "Proving to myself that I am still a fool after all of this time. Trying to help and teach one who is not worthy of my thoughts and never was."

They both watched as Megaera's face began to show her fear, coming at last to believe what he'd been telling her.

"Look there," he said to Lily, "it takes a little while, but she now shows that I am to be believed, can you see it? If I didn't hold her like this, she would now find that she could indeed be contrite for what was said. I have heard this from her many times before."

He looked at the injured slayer, "Because of me, a warrior was injured, trying to hold a Fury who is worthless."

He nodded at the injured one, and the wounds began to heal much quicker while the face showed that she felt no pain now. "Forgive me," he said, "You would have been right to slay her as you should have done." The slayer nodded her thanks.

"So really, Lily," Racephet said as he looked back at her, "I am really only here wasting my time."

He turned back to Megaera and with a wave, he released her again. She began to say that she was sorry, but with the same hand, he flung his fingers outward, away from himself. It cast the Fury into the opening to the night air above. As she flew through the opening, she screeched once and imploded into nothingness. The tiny spark that was Megaera's soul flashed and went out with a thought from Lily.

Racephet looked down, but Lily held out her hand and took his, "Walk with me for a little while?" she asked. He nodded and they left together.

They stood in the wind and the light snow which fell, not much bothered by it at all.

"What do you think of my daughters?" she smiled at him.

He smiled back, "All of them are as lovely as their mother, and have become such powerful females in their own right. You should feel very proud of them."

"I do, "she chuckled, "I am only thankful that I did not have to raise them all at the same time. That would have been a task. But I am very proud. You ought to feel pride too over one of them."

He sighed, "I do. I have always been sad that I could not have been as a father to Tisiphone. It would have been a little different for our kind – that a male wishes to have a part in the raising of his spawn. But I know that you were not ready to allow that and it was just not done. Now, well, it has been so long that I doubt that it would have much of an effect on her – to find out about me, and I think that she could have only one reaction and it would be only loud."

"I do not know," Lily smiled, at him, "She is like her mother – very changeable in the way that her winds blow – and that is when she is not being quiet and thoughtful, like her father. Perhaps I ought to watch and only choose the right moment to tell her. How would you take it if it went well?"

"I think that I would welcome it in any case," he said, "And of course, it if went badly, then I'd have to weather that storm. But then," he smiled at her, "I seem to remember that I have had a little practice at that sort of thing. I am still a little sad that it could not have been at the time, that's all. We were both so busy. And there were other things to think about for us both. I was just rising then and taking my place in the dark realms as a lord."

"And I wanted nothing of the role of a lord's consort," Lily smiled, "I had my own struggles then too. I had to prove that I was the strongest storm demon, and at the time, I really wasn't yet. To make it all worse, there were always the humans to think about. Two or more storm demons fighting could have wiped them all off the planet by the time that it was all over. I had to be so careful then. Long before any of them had thought of the phrase, I had already defined the meaning of choosing one's battles.

But I always had feelings for you and I watched to see it when you took a consort. I guess that I was waiting to prove something to myself about you, but you didn't do that for so long."

He caressed the back of her hand with his thumb as he spoke. "I hoped for you," he said, "but then you fell for the human, that king of yours."

Racephet smirked a little, "That was something that I did not see as it came."

"Nor did I," Lily laughed, "No one could have been more surprised than I was then, but what we had was deep, he and I, Racephet, though it was not long. I only got over that just a little while ago. I guess that while you waited, you found Megaera."

He nodded a little sadly, "Yes, though now I see that I was only looking for someone who does not exist."

Lily turned to face him and she pushed his hair back a little. "She does exist, Racephet. She always has. We have always been a little star-crossed, you and I, that's all. What would have been perfect would have been that I had accepted you, not only as the male who I loved to mate with and hold to me, but as the mate that you wanted to be for me.

Our bad fortune that it was just not done then among our kind, though it can be now in this place. We had our troubles and our fights, but we had each other's hearts."

He looked into her perfect golden eyes as she smiled a little at him and then she spoke again, "I should have been consort to you. That would have solved everything, but then, ..."

"I know what you would say," Racephet nodded, "If that had happened, then you would not have taken that king. You would not have spawned the red-haired hope that we all have now, and you would never have found the little one who never knew just what she was, but she found a sister in Maezou and a mother in you. I know this. It makes me a little sad for myself, but I am happy with the way that it happened."

"Do you know what I have always loved about you?" she asked, "It is the way that you have always been a walking contradiction. You are like two individuals. I have always known you to be an amazing warrior, and yet you never show the killing rage. You can argue a point with a whisper which speaks louder than a shout, and other than in your passion, you were always the most gentle and caring lover to a young demon girl as I was who needed you so much."

"We were both young then," he said, "I did what we both needed. Almost all males, even today, do not think beyond their want to mate."

He sighed as he looked up at the rolling clouds above them in the night sky, "But I have never been in it for that alone. I wanted to love one demon girl, and I did it in the way that we both needed then. I tried this with Megaera later, but she could never understand.

With you it was easy, Lily. I knew right away what was wanted from me whether it was soft caresses or all the passion that we could throw into it." He looked down at her face with a slightly sad expression. "I still miss this, both ways."

Lily smiled and looked down in a little shyness as she remembered, "The passion between us was something that I heard of in legends long after we were parted, old friend. You might imagine how it felt to find that what I'd been told was about you and I."

She sighed, "I have such warm memories of it – and yet I also remember when you could say so much to me with a single touch or a small thing that you thought to give as a gift when just such a thing was what was needed by a young mother." She reached up with one hand and then she kissed his cheek softly, "I still treasure those times, both ways, as you say."

She looked down, "Everything just went wrong. I even knew then that what I had was more than anyone had a right to want, but we were both destined to BE someone for ourselves, when what we should have done was to just accept what we had and been what the other one should have had all along."

"Do you know what I did the other day as we were freeing the Appolyon? I needed to put something inside him to give him perhaps the barest strength so that we could get him out of his prison and on the way here before it was noticed. I was able to will myself to make something for him in my breasts."

Lily grinned at little, "It worked, obviously, and though I held my face still for the most part, I doubt that anyone there was more amazed than I was to get milk from these old things of mine."

Racephet shook his horned head, "Firstly, the Appolyon ought to know his good fortune to have suckled there, and secondly, Lily, you are not fair to yourself. We are both so old, but we are demons, not worn by the passage of time. What I see are the same as they were when I had the love of the most beautiful demon girl that there surely ever was, and I was allowed to kiss them for as long as I wanted."

"You are being kind to me," she said, as her hand lifted his to one of her breasts, "They are mine, after all, and I am able to tell that they are not the same, or perhaps your memories blind you. In any event, Racephet, I wish for you to know that if you wish, you may kiss them again, and I would welcome it from you. We parted, but you never lost my love for you, just as I know that I never lost yours."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers