Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

And so his grating voice softened as he put as much of what he felt into his soft and quiet reply.

"Begin it, Lilitu."

The clouds in the low overcast flickered and rumbled as their bodies touched together again. They stood holding each other up as they shared the kiss which sealed their contract. The wind rose up again to whip their hair around them for the long moment of it.

And then Lily stepped back so that they could look at each other. Their eyes glowed bright orange for a moment and then she was gone in the flare of her lightning.

He looked up and grinned with a growl when the clap of the thunder roared around him. Racephet's great wings opened above him and he sprang upward with a quiet roar.

-------------------

"What was that?" Thiery asked, looking up from where he was under the comforter as though he could suddenly see through it and the yards of stone between him and the surface. There wasn't much to see anyway. The little lamp had gone out.

"I dunno, but don't ye start with yer farts now," Illa threatened. "We've a guest here, and I'll knock yer head so ye see stars if ye do."

It made Grrta laugh, and Illa smirked at her, "That wasna you was it, Grrta?"

"No, "Grrta chuckled, "and it wasna Thiery either. That was something else, way up there above us."

"Oh," Illa blinked for a moment, "Good then." The three of them slid their bodies over one another like otters in a river. They found that they loved to do this, since they always came up together in a different sort of way.

Grrta found herself leaning back against the edge of the shallow pit that was the bed. She was thinking of the little scene that she'd watched while the lamp still had a little fuel left in it to give them the barest light. Most small ones preferred absolute darkness when sleeping like this, but Grrta found that she quite liked being able to see what they all did. She couldn't remember the last time that she'd been so aroused, and all from watching Illa as she rode Thiery so frantically.

The sight of Illa's sweet little breasts moving the way that they did from her body's motions had really stirred her in a rather surprising way. When she'd spoken of her admiration to Illa, the little imp had exhaled a little breathlessly and said, "Well, if they're makin, .. ye so hungry, .. Grrta,... why don't ye come here and, ... have a wee taste? ... They'll no mind, you, ... know."

It hadn't been that easy. To get into a position that would have allowed her to manage that, Grrta had to try to kneel over Thiery. She did it though, careful to stay as high over him as she could. When she'd leaned forward, Illa had seized her, hugging her tightly to kiss her hard for a moment before she'd pushed away a little. "My tits," she groaned, "please, Grrta."

And so Grrta had leaned down. Illa settled down right then and moved only the lower parts of her so that Grrta might get a chance and Grrta heard Illa's soft little voice then, "Ohhh, Grrta, ..."

She hadn't thought that she could maintain this position for very long. It was uncomfortable to lean like that, but Thiery had solved it by pulling her hips down to him. She'd have never thought that having her haunches bitten could feel quite so nice.

But at the moment, Grrta was lying back, feeling the most delicious sensation of having fingers caressing her mound so lightly as someone's mouth fastened itself to her nipple. She heard the hungry suckling at her breast. Grrta sighed and tried to present her boob a little better when she felt her thighs being pushed apart.

Thiery," she breathed, "Your fingers feel so nice. Tell me if you want me to spread my legs for ye again."

She heard his voice from her chest as a chuckle. "That's no me, Grrta," he said.

There was the sweetest laughter from down there. "It's me down here," she heard Illa's voice a little muffled under the covers until they were thrown back. The she heard it clearly. "I don't care what Thiery wants. I'm wantin' ye te spread yer legs for me."

Grrta was a little shocked, but she felt her knees being moved, and a moment later she felt Illa's forked tongue working the quiet little miracles that she wanted to give to Grrta.

"Oh, Illa, ..." Grrta sighed.

The tongue was replaced by fingers for a moment. "Oh Illa," the imp said in her mocking tone, "It was 'Oh Thiery' only a moment ago when ye thought that this was him at ye down here.

Huh," she exhaled in mock disgust, "now ye find that it's me ready te work so hard fer ye, and now it's 'Oh Illa,' is it?"

The imp felt Grrta's hands on her head as they caressed her long ears for a moment, "Please," Grrta groaned, "ye lovely impish girl, just shut up and lick me to death, now that I know how good ye are at somethin' like this."

"Well that's better then," Illa said with a laugh as she started again.

"Oh Illa," Grrta moaned.

Illa stopped again, "I've an idea," she said, "Thiery, could ye please fill Grrta's mouth with somethin' before I start te hate my own name?"

It made Grrta laugh. "Alright, Thiery. Stand up on yer knees then and give us a suck of ye, since I talk so much."

He was almost hard anyway, and as he felt Grrta's tusks slide along the length of him, Thiery groaned. He'd never felt anything like it.

He expressed his pleasure and it came out as "Grrta, ..."

Down between Grrta's thighs, Illa began to curse over their sappy sighs, but it only lasted a minute as Grrta guided Illa's head and held her there.

----------------

As he ascended, Racephet heard Lily's soft laughter as she flew around him from behind to reach out and caress his glowing rod for just a moment. "Almost hot enough for me," she chuckled, showing him her dull red labia, "Soon I will be ready, fiery one."

She turned with a quiet cry and dove straight down. He followed, gaining speed with his wings.

The sentries were startled when she hissed through the opening. They had the briefest instant to see her as she threw her head back in joy before she folded her wings again and flitted downward toward the great hall.

Racephet came through with a roar of wind and they saw nothing else. He was moving too quickly. They conferred together briefly, and then one of them flew down to tell Brinack.

------------------

They'd been loving the whole evening and night, and Brinack marvelled at how Kerry still went on. She sighed in her happiness as his balls slapped against her mound even still. She knew that he had at least this one time left in him for tonight, she thought, as she stood leaning onto the edge of the pool while he pounded. She'd lost count of her own, and she didn't care. They had thousands of years of what might have been to catch up on.

Or, she wouldn't have cared if not for the faint beating of wings out in the corridor. When she noticed that they were growing louder, she clamped onto his shaft as hard as she could, though she was a little surprised that she still had any control left in those muscles as she pushed back.

But it had the desired effect and he thrust into her deeply with a cry. He was just beginning to soften as the sentry came around the corner a little cautiously on foot. Well, Brin thought, she was sure that she'd seen something like this before.

"Yes?" Kerry said as he leaned on Brinack a little, caressing and stroking her skin softly.

The sentry tried to avert her eyes, trying to give her general a little privacy, but not quite having the ability to tear her eyes from the scene. "Your pardon, Appolyon. General, there is something going on in the great hall."

"What, specifically?" Brin asked, not being able to help the little backward thrust against her lord a time or two.

There are two demons in the air there," the sentry said nervously, "the old one and another. I think that he is the lizard lord. That is who was there with her when they went out. When she came back inside, there was a different male chasing her – I think that it is the same one."

"What are they doing?" Kerry asked, and he watched with Brin as the sentry seemed to struggle for a reply. Finally, she held out her hand to them, "This, I think. It looked to me as if they will mate soon, in the air over Legate Gortruk's legion. I have never seen anything like this."

"Well done," Brin nodded, pushing back again, "Return to your post and close the exit for tonight. I will go."

The sentry was around the corner and airborne an instant later. She'd been a little embarrassed to give her report like that, but now she grinned, happy to have news to tell that the Appolyon and General Brinack were indeed mating. It was just a bit of idle gossip, but it was something to keep the others amused. She was one of the youngest of the newer legions, and still took lessons from her parents about how to fight. She was happy for that, and couldn't wait to be given the chance to prove herself in action.

She just wished that she'd soon get a chance to mate with someone herself. But one thing at a time, she told herself as she gained altitude nowhere close to the pair who now danced in the air over the high flame of the firepit.

------------------

"Look at that," Lewis said as they stared from their balcony at the two demons chasing each other around the huge great hall. He felt Sharon's hand cupping his scrotum gently.

"They look as though they're about to mate or something."

Sharon smiled a little softly as she let go of him to stand leaning on the railing looking back at him, "Does this give you any ideas, Lewis? I know that I'd love to watch this little airshow while you're fucking me again."

Lewis Crowe didn't know who he ought to thank for this night of good fortune to him – other than Sharon, of course, but he sure felt like thanking somebody as he stepped behind the lovely blonde and began again. It crossed his mind to say his thanks to Lily, but then she looked to be a little busy herself at the moment.

-----------------

Brinack and Kerry found Maezou, Toby and Zele already awakening from the sounds that the couple made out in the hall.

"What's going on?" Toby asked, seeing the glowing flickers of light as they danced across the ceiling over the balcony.

"It looks to us as though Mother is mating," Kerry said, "Though I don't know who the male is."

"Mating?" Maezou asked, as they almost ran to the balcony.

It took only one look and they knew from what came to them. "Racephet!" Maezou exclaimed in a little wonder.

"Oh, man," Toby said as he shook his head, "Megaera's going to be some pissed." But then he thought about it and he knew that the succubus no longer lived. He found that he wasn't upset over it at all.

The flame in the firepit roared and streamed skyward, driven by the emotion of the pair who now circled it.

Zele watched for a moment and then she nodded, "They are old lovers from long ago. Zele feels this."

Maezou nodded, "Before she met my father."

The slayers on the ground stood staring, and Gortruk was there on his own balcony with Tereth, bellowing out commands to stand well back.

The pair still circled out very wide from the high flame. Mother shot past the balcony and Zele pointed as she looked back at her sister. "Zele sees, ..."

Her sister nodded, "I see it too, Zele. I didn't know that anyone could do that. It looks like it must hurt. I wonder why it's glowing hot. What could it be for?"

Racephet's passage by the balcony came with a blast of wind, but his pass caused the females to look at each other with wide eyes after seeing what glowed hotly on him. "Oh," Maezou said.

She'd never heard of something like this.

Lily and Racephet circled closer in to the flame now, and often showed their fronts to each other as they did it. There were roars exchanged, and it all made Toby think of dragons.

His first consort read his thoughts. "That is not what this is," she said holding him as Zele came to stand on the other side as they watched it together, "They aren't dragons, are they?"

"That's just what this reminded me of," he said.

"They are mating," Brinack said from where she and Kerry stood with their arms around each other beside the others. "Or they will mate soon.

This is the Dance," she said. "It is something from long ago. I have not heard of this happening in an age. Well, many ages, actually. No one does this anymore, and one must have great power to do it at all."

"Mother told me something about it once," Maezou said quietly, "but she didn't say too much about it. She only said that it was something wonderful when it happened."

"I know what it means," Brin said, holding Maezou's gaze, "We all just fuck," she said, "we make love and we mean it with the ones who hold our hearts. This is the same thing, and it's meant every bit as much and more, but for one thing," she said.

"When it is our time, the pathway in us opens and like anything else which lives and has two sexes, the demonseed will find the egg.

This isn't a mating that we will see here. This is your mother being bred, Maezou. If she still can, she seeks to spawn with Racephet from this. The Dance opens the pathway. That is what this is all for. She spawns deliberately. They mean every motion."

They'd changed back to wide and fast circling now and Lily flashed by the balcony. Everyone there looked and turned to the others when Racephet roared past.

"It will be soon," Zele said with a sniff, "Mother lets her mist go now."

"It's to draw him," Brinack said, "so that he'll do nothing other than follow and try to catch her. He wants to follow anyway, but this is to keep him from trying to cut her off. He won't change direction to fly anywhere else. It means that she has decided and wants him to begin. But this is not over yet. The Dance goes on a while first. She can't stop herself from leading him until she feels that she's ready. She must be able to stay ahead of him until then, or it will not happen for them if he catches her before that."

She found the three of them looking at her curiously. Toby's eyebrows were heading for his hairline.

Brin shrugged, "My mother told me how it is supposed to go."

They nodded and turned to watch again.

Lily flew straight up and Racephet followed, though at the opposite side of the fire. When she slowed to a stop, she beat her wings and called to him in a harsh and ringing cry. He met her there and they roared at each other for a moment before beginning something that no one could have foreseen.

Lily's wings began to flicker with thin white-blue flashes of lightning along them which snapped and snarled from the tips to the rock walls. Racephet's reply was to throw his head back and beat his wings. His cry signalled his change, and he hovered there enveloped in flame and smoke.

There was now a wind inside the great hall. It blew in a circle around the fire which still roared. Dust began to blow and everyone had to squint.

"This is something else as well!" Brin shouted over their sounds as she looked at Maezou.

"I know," the red-haired one replied, "I can't believe what we're looking at."

"What is it?" the general shouted, "I've never seen something like this."

"I think they're going to bind themselves."

Toby stared, "Who will be bound?"

Maezou shook her head, "I don't know," she shouted, "it's not like our binding. It means the same thing, just not done in the same way."

It was like watching eagles courting in a dust storm. They soared and fell, turning to reach for each other and screaming their love at the same time. It went on for a long while, though there were moments which made everyone nervous.

Lily disappeared for a moment in the smoke of her lover. Before he could sense where she was, she collided with him purposefully.

Racephet fell onto his back with a crash from at least fifty feet up, and Lily held him down as she lowered herself onto his glowing phallus to copulate there on the floor for some minutes before she rose into the air again with her lover in fast pursuit.

Another lap around the hall, and he dove for the floor, rocketing along far underneath her until he spread his wings with a groan at the effort that something like that took to accomplish. He soared upwards so that he'd be in the space where she'd be when she reached it. Their bodies crashed together in midair.

They screamed and roared face to face as they fell, but Lily turned and ran, beating her wings to go as fast as she could with a laughing cry. The flames on Racephet roared on their own from the wind and everyone could see him coming from the other side of the hall as he made his turn, dragging the long trail of smoke behind him. They circled twice more before Racephet caught up to her and seized her to force her down, beating his wings to slow them.

Even so, Lily hit the floor hard and they slid along until they came to a stop. She raised her hips as soon as he allowed it and he took her there, pounding and grunting as she screamed and bucked back against him.

"I kind of like the way that you do it," Maezou said to Tobias as she laid her head back against him, "We might get pretty hot for each other, but you're still a lot nicer to me than that. I'm not sure that I'd like to do it like that."

She saw Zele's eyes looking back at her from the other side of Toby, wide now and nodding emphatically. "Zele likes Toby's way."

"Look at the way that their parts are glowing," he said, "I can feel the heat of it from here on my face."

The pair of lovers slowed for a while, and everyone saw the challenging way that Lily regarded them all as she was being mated and bred in plain sight of everyone. Her expression showed her feeling of triumph while her fluttering wings as they trembled revealed her pleasure, and if it could be said that her gaze threw a challenge, then Racephet's expression was all that and more. At different times, her mist shot out as spray to rise as a cloud of steam when it hit her male.

He began to thrust harder again, pounding her relentlessly, but she threw him off at last to spin over onto her back and lunge at him. It looked as though there was now going to be a fight, and this made less sense to them all than anything else that they'd witnessed.

But that hadn't been the intent.

Lily seemed to calm right then and she looked at Racephet as she reached for his hardness and caressed it. Racephet's fingers sought her glowing lips and he ran his fingertips along them gently. It lasted for a little while, maybe a minute, before the pair kissed and said something to each other that no one could hear as they embraced with only one arm since they kept up their gentle manipulations with the other.

Toby felt Maezou's fingers tighten a little on his forearm, "I know what they're saying," she hissed in a loud whisper, "they've just sworn their love to each other until they're dead. I didn't know anything about all of this."

"It's very tender," Brin smiled, "to pledge like this. What are they saying now, Maezou? Can you hear any of it?"

There was a pause while Maezou strained to hear more, "She offers her heart, her body and her soul to the one that she binds herself to. Wait, ... He's saying the same thing. So this is a double-binding, with no lord here over the other, like what I have with Toby."

Maezou hadn't turned to say what she'd heard, and so she didn't see it as Brin looked at her curiously. After a moment, Maezou felt the back of Brin's fingers against her thigh and looked.

"You are bound with Tobias?"

Maezou nodded, "It had to be, Brin. There was no other way for us."

"When we have a little time," Brin whispered, "would you ..."

"Are you interested, or, ..." She looked at Brinack and that expression made her smile a little, that such a creature, almost made for so many forms of mortal combat could look like that.

Brin knew what Maezou was thinking and she smiled with a sort of helpless shrug, "I never really had much of a chance for anything as nice as I have now. I want to enjoy it, not always shout commands. I was a demon girl once, and there are times now when I think that I'd love to find moments to be like that again."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers