Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

"I'll tell it all to you," Maezou smiled, "I think the way that we did it might be perfect for you if that's what you want. I can teach you the words, but I don't think that you'd need it." She smiled then, "But I'll tell you everything anyway, don't worry."

Racephet eased Lily onto her back, and she held herself up on her elbows and her wings as he mounted her again. The action wasn't violent now; it was just two demons making love and the softer sounds which went along with that. But it did grow a little more powerful as she urged him, when she felt herself getting close.

He reached around her and though Lily was no little demon, he lifted her up just as Toby had done with Lily's daughter and they hissed and trembled together before Lily rested her head on his shoulder and wept softly. She received his seed with tiny gasps, and Racephet groaned softly as he held her tightly and whispered to her for a time.

Racephet laid her down very gently and it spoke of his vast strength. She looked up at him with a lot of tenderness as he stayed in her and got on top of her to stroke into her a for a little longer.

"She's saying that she's always loved him, and that she's happy now," Maezou whispered, as they watched Lily raise one leg so that she could roll them onto their sides. "He's slipped out of her and she's asking him to hold his hand on her for a little while to keep his semen from running out just yet."

"How do you know all of this?" Brin asked, "I know the old way of speech, and I'm missing a lot here."

"This is older than that. Mother taught Zele and I when we were little," Maezou smiled, "it's the first kind of speech that we learned."

------------------

There was no motion from them out there on the floor of the great hall. The lightning had flickered away and Racephet's flames were long out. In small groups of two or three, they all walked out to see, thousands of them. Though her senses told her that everything was alright, Tisiphone found herself sniffling as she stood with Alecto.

"Mother," she whispered as she crouched, touching that face when she dared to at last, "Mother, are you alright? Is there anything wrong here?" She looked over at her sisters who were kneeling near her.

"I am fine," Lily groaned after a moment with a small smile, "Fine and well-fucked and good as new – or almost," she said, "though perhaps you three had better brace yourself, you especially," she looked at her oldest daughter.

"Other than the grand spectacle which had to be, since there was no other place where we could do this that wouldn't put us in the sight of all of demonkind, all that has happened is that I've finally done what I should have done some time after Maezou's father passed from this world.

I fell for a demon long ago and we shared a love. You are the result, Tisiphone. I have never told you of your father, since you never asked, but he always wanted something a little different for what we demons are. It was unheard of, but if I had any sense then, I'd have seen that he was right – as he so often is and always has been. He wanted a part in raising you.

But I was too busy and he was as well, and we were often a world away from each other, and a plane or two apart even more often, so I raised you by myself as was done by everyone else. Please do not look on him unkindly for it, because it is not his fault. If anything, it is mine.

So now, "she said with a long sigh, "we have chosen to love each other again. This time we are both powerful and far better able to help Tobias this way together. I have plans, children. I always have plans, and after a bit of thought, I think that we can bring something new to the table when we face the old lords – as we will. We only have to live through the next little while, that's all."

Tisiphone stared at Racephet, who now opened his eyes and winked at her.

"You?" she asked, "You are the one who sired me?"

"Yes," he groaned as he tried carefully to sit up, "I am sorry if I disappoint you."

She helped him up and then she hugged him as she burst into tears, "I am not disappointed," she sobbed, "I have always wished that my sire was someone such as you." She sniffled again, drawing back a little to smile after a moment, "I wanted to ask, but I was afraid of what I might hear of perhaps a quite ordinary or long-dead demon."

He smiled as he looked at her, "A little ordinary, I might be," he smiled, "but it is at least a little early for the other part."

Racephet looked amazed for a moment before Alecto drifted to him as well. He held them both and looked at Lily with his own tears.

She smiled up at him, "I guess the wind was just right."

Maezou and Zele helped Lily to sit up. "What was all of that glowing and hot, um, ..."

"It is just something that is done," she smiled, "For Racephet, it is normal, but for me – and you, it is something that a female does when she is sure that she wants to spawn. You can do it as well, you only need to want it very badly, that's all."

She looked at Zele a little sadly, "I still don't know about you, lovely Zele, though you must know that it changes nothing for how you are loved. Your sister and Tobias, ..."

Zele leaned closer, "Zele knows that she is different. This does not matter to her so much because Zele also knows how much she is loved."

Lily's third daughter smiled as she pranced a little as the dog-girl in a bit of a show to divert things, "It makes Zele a happy girl every day. She has other gifts," she said.

"Zele is beautiful," she nodded with a soft smile, "She thinks about walking over to find a slayer male for her later if Toby will allow her this. No one can resist her."

"Well before you do that," Lily smiled as she got to her feet, "I need to speak with all of my girls. You all have questions."

"Why have you done this?" Tisiphone asked as she stepped over.

"A lot of reasons," her mother replied, "I could tell you of it as a celebration of our old and new love, Racephet's and mine. I could say that it is my joy to mate with him once more, and my happiness to have him again. I could say a lot of things, and all of them would be the truth.

But there are hard reasons for it all, not just the wonder of his body against mine. He and I are old and very strong. You all know this anyway." She looked at Maezou.

"Tell of what happened when you joined with your male."

"Well, after he changed, he grew in strength and power," she said.

"Only from your bites, or only because of the joining?" Lily asked, pressing the point.

"Both," Maezou said, "but I know what you mean. He gained from the pairing."

"And you did as well." Lily looked at her with a little smile.

"Yes, but-"

Lily shook her head, "Stay on the point. You both gained," she said. "Try to imagine how two old and powerful ones might gain in this way."

She regarded them in a rather enigmatic way, waiting for them to come to their own conclusions. "Try to imagine that those ones love each other and want for at least once to bring another into all of our lives to torment and vex you three, even as you are smitten over that little one – four of you, since I will not grant exemption to Alecto," she chuckled as Tisiphone's lover smirked and grinned with a nod.

"We did this to begin so many things. The beginning of another life between us was only the obvious way to start.

Now," Lily smiled, "Try to imagine how that little one's mighty father would fight to protect a family - all of this family.

Lily looked down, "I can say that I know my body and the way that it is."

She smiled, "I already feel what is begun in me," she said, laying her palm onto her belly. "I assured that it would happen by doing everything just this way for him and for me because other than how we have always been, we now want this – and we can have it here.

I have made some mistakes in my time."

She looked at Tisiphone. "I will never set any of my spawn in second place to my purpose again, and to you both, younger ones, I say that I will never try to hide my young again for anything or give them up," she said as Racephet came to stand beside her.

"But, how will Mother do these things?" Zele asked, "How can Mother guide her storms or keep her little one safe?"

"I will have help," she grinned, "Maezou will learn to throw weather with me and all of us will help keep us all safe. Before that, I need to think, and right now, I need to sleep with my male. But Tobias will rise and there will be a new realm."

She looked around at everyone, the huge family that she was coming to appreciate so much. "With everyone here, it must come to pass. There is no other way than this."

"Megaera, ..." Zele whispered.

"I was out of patience with Megaera days ago," Lily answered grimly, "She brought her own end to herself. But even if Racephet had spared her, she was doomed, for I would have killed her myself - for the way that he looked a little hurt over it.

If Racephet shows a little hurt, there is more beneath that, Zele, much more."

"About what was done," the red-haired one said in a slightly hushed way to her mother, "What Racephet has looked very heated, the way that it glowed, and – "

Lily grinned, "It was. Very hot indeed, but it was not something which burned, and it was very wanted once I was ready. Tell your lord that he should speak to Racephet about it. There may be a way, I do not know."

"Was it good? "Maezou asked in spite of herself, "The way that you did it here, was it much different?"

"Oh it was," Lily smirked, "Not something that I would want to do every day, but, ..." She looked around and chuckled, A good thing that we wanted this more than we wanted privacy, and of course, one has to have the room for it."

"Oh, of course," Maezou agreed as she laughed with Zele.

"Zele did not like the landing, and she would need for Toby to be slower with her because she is so small there," the dog-girl said a little seriously before she nodded brightly, "but the rest is something that she would like to try!"

-------------------

The fire began to burn low again and the sentries far above looked at each other and then at the closed doorway. The wind had died off suddenly and things had settled down again. Out of curiosity, one of them opened the door and looked out. She had no idea of the significance of what she was looking at, and being a demon who had only come to this place a few days ago, she had no knowledge of the chaos that would come to the morning commute.

There was a half a foot of snow on the ground and it was still snowing. For a place which almost never saw snow, this would be the news of the day to many humans. It would do this until the barometric low that Lily had caused dissipated in the larger surrounding airmass. The sentry closed the door again and shrugged at her partner.

In a small space which had a spy hole in its door just large enough for the three of them to peek out through, three little friends stood together watching everything. Illa looked out over Grrta's shoulder from where the larger girl held her piggy-back with one arm around each of the other's necks. For a long time, they'd had no words for what they'd just witnessed. But Illa had never been able to be repressed for long, no matter what she'd seen.

"Didja see – "

They nodded to her silently.

"And didja see it when they – "

The nods continued.

"That was so, ... "Grrta felt her words fail her.

"It looked really, ... good," Theiry offered as they began to smile at each other.

Illa slid down from Grrta very slowly, easing herself onto the floor to stand with the others. The long looks continued for a moment before they raced back to the bed and dove under the covers amid peals of laughter.

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers