Love As The Darker Binding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very soon, Balna would come to know that Sha'senh could finish him even if he didn't stroke in and out of her at all. He just had to be there and she'd do the rest.

If he ever asked her, she'd admit this – that it was one of the ways that one of her kind could ensnare a male. But since she had what she'd wanted and was diving into her love of him, she'd likely giggle as she did and tell him that she liked it best when he was doing his part at the same time.

"It goes in both ways between us now, "she grunted a little, "I give to you as well, see? This is the way of the she-beasts such as I am; as what I make you as we learn together though you only partly and a male one as you are.

After this, stay in me, Balna. I seek to make you just a little like my kind, and we can do this over and over if we wish. This time, you will find much more in you to give to me."

She wasn't lying, he soon learned. They fucked for an hour or more, just like that, and he came and came and came.

"What are you doing to me, Sha'senh?" he asked, covered in sweat and still hard as they stopped together. He wasn't tired. He felt ... stronger somehow, "I have never, ... I could not ever, ... "

She looked back with the softest little giggle which he felt as tightening against his shaft in time with what he heard, "I make you the best mate for me as I learn to be the best female you will ever have."

Her next little laugh caused them both to groan at the end of it as he ejaculated into her yet again. It was everywhere, right down his thighs to his knees and the ground and she had it all over her back end.

She sighed, "My male gives to me," she whispered, "More and better than any male. Oh, I will make you a king among lovers, Balna."

---------------------------------

He was on his back with her above him looking down. Balna didn't know it, but what he saw in her face was something which was never shown to humans as the simple truth which it was for her. Her kind could LOOK like they were in love, but it didn't really mean much more than window dressing to suck a male in. Sha'senh was there already, and there was no show to it at all in her heart.

She'd changed herself this time, just for a little fun. The thing which was fucking herself so happily on him even looked demonic now, with much larger horns and a mouthful of teeth in her leering mouth – though her kisses were soft and amazing all the same.

He saw her tail as it slid around them in her bliss and he saw her wings there above her, opened to a fair degree just so that he could see.

"This is what we all look like at the moment of our triumph, "she smiled to him, "I look now as all the rest when there is no longer any need to hide anything. This is when the male that we have taken passes in his weakness.

It often happens in his dreams and after this one final moment, there is no life left. They never awaken and we leave only the empty shell behind."

She raised her head in joy then, her eyes closed, feeling so happy. When she looked down again, a little of the smile remained there for him. "But I only look this way for you and for a little fun for me. I do nothing here but fuck with my male once again."

Her face took on a slightly serious look then as she peered down into his eyes. "I see it!" she hissed, almost in surprise, "I see it. It is there in you!"

He nodded, smiling back, "Sha'senh, I had no chance and no want of one. You are the very finest."

Sha'senh leaned back a little, spreading her wings wide along with her arms, feeling her own moment of triumph. She raised her horned head to the sky and the woods began to echo to the sound of her demonic laughter.

"A-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-OOohh!" she bent forward a little with her eyes wide and a very surprised expression. She placed her hand on Balna's chest while she tried to hide her sheepish little grin behind her other hand.

"I almost pushed you out, Balna. Sorry."

He smiled up at her and laughed because she looked a little cute like that and she wiggled her ass around in a way that he'd never imagined could feel so good. With a more careful little chuckling laugh and a shudder as she did it, she managed to make both of them come again just for that.

---------------------------

They lay in the dried leaves and dirt of the forest floor, with various bits adhering to their bodies. Side by side, they copulated slowly, the long dark beast and the human who was slowly being changed. Balna was ran his hands over Sha'senh's body, leaning in at intervals to kiss and suck her nipples.

"You have changed a few times for me," he said, "And yet these, ... these wondrous beauties here, they stay the same, Sha'senh."

She opened her eyes slowly, so taken by his gentleness and the way that his deep strokes kept her melted. She almost had to clear her throat.

"A wonder to me, Balna," she sighed as she rocked her hips against him, her legs holding him pleasantly captive, "I wished to change them, but I spoke truth when I said that I was never a very good lust demon. My heart always got in the way. I did not want that life. I wanted a life like what we have begun, though I did not know you then, I only ached to know that there was someone like you for me.

I thought to change them, but I forgot as I changed the rest. What is under your hand and your sweet lips is me, only me, and not any illusion for our fun. They are the same ones that your hand stroked by accident when you first reached to touch me. They are what you caressed when you first mounted me, and I must have always forgotten each time that I changed the rest for you."

Balna smiled, "Sha'senh, they are perfect to me."

She moved to get him fully inside of her as she rolled onto her back, taking him along. "We must go very soon, Balna," she whispered, "I see the beginnings of the lightening of the sky. Fuck me only a little more, a few minutes and fill me again."

It went on for less than five minutes after that. The ending was memorable to them both for it's sweet release.

As he moved his arm, he looked at it, seeing the darker difference.

"I give you a way to change, to make use of the strength which you now have. I saw in you some of the tasks which I must learn, and I saw that some of it will need much from us together."

She smiled under him then, "I will want some help from you then. I cannot do it all myself. So I make you a little more like me in a way. You may not ever walk low as I can, but you have strength like this. You can look as you were whenever you wish."

She laid her hand on his chest and the new ridges of his abdomen, rubbing with her fingertips to make him smile.

"But some things will always remain now."

They heard the very quiet roar out over the water as it grew slowly louder. Sha'senh pulled Balna to his feet and padded beside him as she led him to the water's edge.

His clothing and the rest of the things there which connected him to his life here faded as they walked off.

The sound grew a little louder and the water out there over a large area began to be blown outwards. Something large and indistinct seemed to hang over the small swells then and a square of light appeared as a door opened for them.

The pair walked into the water together, losing the leaves and twigs and dirt as they walked. When the tops of the waves neared Sha'senh's head, she shifted effortlessly into a horned woman who walked holding the hand of a newly horned man. Moments later, they were swimming until they could pull themselves out inside of the doorway with a little help from a large demon and a hell hound who offered his large paw. A small female imp welcomed them with her little smiles and an armload of towels

They stood then, the female holding herself wetly against the male as he looked back for a last time at the human world which he was leaving for the most part. They turned away and walked farther inside.

A little ahead of where they stood, Abi glanced at the images on a pair of displays which showed him that the newest members of his crew were safely aboard. He closed the door and turned the huge craft away from the shoreline, gaining altitude as it gained speed.

He knew that for the next few days, the best thing that he could do was to let them eat and fuck. It wasn't exactly productive, but it would cement what had been begun in the surest way.

Besides, for those days he didn't want to really speak with them anyway.

He smiled to himself.

Sappy, clingy new couples were just a test of everyone's patience.

----------------------------------

Imogen walked with Dusty in the sunshine to the beach. She felt pretty good as she remembered Abi's words. She knew that she'd likely never be really thin, but she knew that she was losing weight in this new life of hers and she liked it. Today, she just finally felt the way that Abi had meant.

She actually felt a little sensual.

Dusty's approving thoughts came to her when she'd mentioned it, "I see it too, Imogen and I love to see you feeling good."

"And this is the first time that I haven't seen one seagull anywhere near me" She laughed as she had the thought.

"It's not hard to influence their minds," he said, "They're all over at the crowded beach. I told them that the big weiner on the roof of that weiner company car that we saw was for them."

She put her arm over his shoulders, "You know what I'd really love to do one day?

More than almost anything, I'd love to walk someplace with you where you can walk the way that you are, and not have to hide looking like a wolfhound."

"Me too," he replied in her mind, "I'm too big in this disguise, and I hate to always have to act like one."

"I know," she nodded, "I was just having a little fantasy about us being someplace else on a beach or anywhere that there weren't people. You could be an Ushandi and I'd love to walk beside you with nothing on, just you and me, Dusty."

"And our collars," he smiled up.

"And our collars, "she smiled.

----------------------------

He heard his name as he stepped out of the water. Imogen was calling him from where she stood in between two sand dunes some yards away. He trotted over.

"Can you look around and tell me if there's anybody even a little near us?" she asked him.

"I can sense that there isn't a human within the length of a football field except for two and those ones are ..."

He smiled, "They're fucking in the woods over there."

She laughed, "Really?"

Dusty nodded, "Why do you ask?"

"Oh, I dunno," she smiled as she looked around from the top of one of the low dunes as though she needed to check herself. "I haven't given you a little show for a while. Maybe I thought that it was about time."

Dusty stared as she took off her bikini bottom and shimmied down very slowly, grinding her hips a little and smiling at him the whole way down. When she got all the way down, she began to urinate, laughing softly at the way that he smiled.

When she was done, she stood up and looked around again before running straight into the water.

When he reached her, she was still laughing as she tied her bikini on again. "Betcha weren't expecting that!"

"No," he smiled as broadly as possible for a wolfhound, "I almost wasn't ready, but I saw it and now I know where it comes out."

"So it's not such a mysterious place anymore?"

"No," he replied as they walked out to have a little lunch, "But you're still my mysterious girl."